Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Is NOT Dead (It Is Just Dying A Slow Death)  (Read 28282 times)
Saigonsmokes

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:59:06 AM

Other than price speculation, please give me one reason to buy LTC over BTC.  That is why is will die a slow death.

LOL...read through the thread. There have been AMPLE reasons stated.

Stop lying to the guy please.

Litecoin  has no adoption, there are no major stores accepting it at all.

Litecoin has no innovative features, it's only feature was ASIC resistance, and it's now being raped by scrypt ASIC's...

Litecoin also has no "dev team", we can safely say Litecoin's original Dev abandoned the project years ago, as almost no updates was made to the code software..

Anyone who actually buys Litecoin is a dumbass and as you can see since it feel over 80%, they're going to end up loosing a lot of money...It's worthless.

Is Bitcoin worthless? Its lost over 50% in 6 months. Do you think its worthless then?

Does it look like the development team abandoned Litecoin - MORE FUD

https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin

Wowww, 1 commit and you call that a active dev team? You're joking right....?

Litecoin also has No adoption whatsoever by companies, and it has no innovative features..what about that idiot?

Idiot lol - who does not support Litecoin but spends all day writing about Litecoin - you have been proven to be a liar when you said you only deleted 2 posts in your self moderated thread - what do you have to say about that.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/litecoin-is-officially-dead.331214/page-5

What do you have to say about Litecoin having no innovation, no adoptance, and a absent dev team....oh yea nothing cause you avoided giving responses to those statements because they're....wait for it....True. Dumbass.

Oh I answered you before about them - IN YOUR SELF MODERATED THREAD that you deleted, along with 20+ other responses:)

Go back to pumping your coins in the hope of dumping them - not going to happen buddy:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:00:14 AM

Other than price speculation, please give me one reason to buy LTC over BTC.  That is why is will die a slow death.

Litecoin has no innovative features, it's only feature was ASIC resistance, and it's now being raped by scrypt ASIC's...

Litecoin also has no "dev team", we can safely say Litecoin's original Dev abandoned the project years ago, as almost no updates was made to the code software..

Anyone who actually buys Litecoin is a dumbass and as you can see since it feel over 80%, they're going to end up loosing a lot of money...It's worthless.

Is Bitcoin worthless? Its lost over 50% in 6 months. Do you think its worthless then?

Does it look like the development team abandoned Litecoin - MORE FUD

https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin

Wowww, 1 commit and you call that a active dev team? You're joking right....?

Litecoin also has No adoption whatsoever by companies, and it has no innovative features..what about that idiot?

Idiot lol - who does not support Litecoin but spends all day writing about Litecoin - you have been proven to be a liar when you said you only deleted 2 posts in your self moderated thread - what do you have to say about that.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/litecoin-is-officially-dead.331214/page-5

What do you have to say about Litecoin having no innovation, no adoptance, and a absent dev team....oh yea nothing cause you avoided giving responses to those statements because they're....wait for it....True. Dumbass.

Oh I answered you before about them - IN YOUR SELF MODERATED THREAD that you deleted, along with 20+ other responses:)

Go back to pumping your coins in the hope of dumping them - not going to happen buddy:)

You didnt answer any question. All you've ever done in that thread was SPAM pics and posts of useless content. Nice try, buddy.
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:00:56 AM

Your sentences don't really make sense, but the gist is LTC is a dumbass buy, and no stores accept it.

Great argument, especially since I can't spend BTC either (please don't quote a string of outlets across the world because I live here, not in all of those places, and I don't want to buy their goods anyway).

LTC has tumbled,but  not so long ago it was double the exchange rate against BTC.

Your evidence is not evidence, it is assertion, based on what you think is the case.

Interesting...I don't know if you're just trolling or just fucking stupid....

But, when I say Litecoin is accepted by no major stores, I mean ONLINE and In real life.

You can buy computers etc etc online with Bitcoin through Overstock, Tigerdirect, Bitcoinstore, and thousands of others.

You can't buy any of those things with Litecoin, because it's not accepted there.

Litecoin has no adoptance, no innovation, and no dev team. It's a fucking dead coin.

Ok smartass - what major stores NOT ONLINE accepted Bitcoin in November 2013? Is it dead?

Litecoin does not appear dead to me - $280,000.000 market cap - seems dead to me Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661938.0;topicseen

'FUD WARNING - There seems to be a certain group who go around constantly spreading lies about Litecoin. Most of these new coins coming out are created by the same group who's sole purpose is to pump and dump the coin on you and get as many btc and ltc as they can. DYODD'

Are you stupid....Bitcoin was accepted by Many major stores..since 2012.
- What major stores?
Litecoin hasnt been accepted by even 1.

Litecoin dropped more than 80% in price in a few months. And Bitcoin dropped what 60% which you keep ignoring

Are you stupid or trolling..

Bitcoin was accepted by Overstock back then. A major store.

Bitcoin dropped 60%, but rebounded to $700 recently.

Litecoin just dropped.....and dropped.....and dropped....and is gonna keep dropping till it hits 0.

You said many major stores - the one you listed did not accept Bitcoin in November, try again - and try more than 1 as you are so confident

http://www.businessinsider.com/overstock-bitcoin-2014-1
https://twitter.com/OverstockCEO/status/421754592427139072

Any more lies:) Just like you deleted 20+ posts in your thread and denied it:) PUMP PUMP PUMP AND DUMP THOSE CRAP COINS
darkota

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:02:10 AM

Your sentences don't really make sense, but the gist is LTC is a dumbass buy, and no stores accept it.

Great argument, especially since I can't spend BTC either (please don't quote a string of outlets across the world because I live here, not in all of those places, and I don't want to buy their goods anyway).

LTC has tumbled,but  not so long ago it was double the exchange rate against BTC.

Your evidence is not evidence, it is assertion, based on what you think is the case.

But, when I say Litecoin is accepted by no major stores, I mean ONLINE and In real life.

You can buy computers etc etc online with Bitcoin through Overstock, Tigerdirect, Bitcoinstore, and thousands of others.

You can't buy any of those things with Litecoin, because it's not accepted there.

Litecoin has no adoptance, no innovation, and no dev team. It's a fucking dead coin.

Ok smartass - what major stores NOT ONLINE accepted Bitcoin in November 2013? Is it dead?

Litecoin does not appear dead to me - $280,000.000 market cap - seems dead to me Roll Eyes

'FUD WARNING - There seems to be a certain group who go around constantly spreading lies about Litecoin. Most of these new coins coming out are created by the same group who's sole purpose is to pump and dump the coin on you and get as many btc and ltc as they can. DYODD'

- What major stores?

Litecoin dropped more than 80% in price in a few months. And Bitcoin dropped what 60% which you keep ignoring

Litecoin just dropped.....and dropped.....and dropped....and is gonna keep dropping till it hits 0.

You said many major stores - the one you listed did not accept Bitcoin in November, try again - and try more than 1 as you are so confident

Any more lies:)

I'm talking about December.

Bitcoin is accepted at over 40,000 stores worldwide.

Litecoin is accepted at 40 stores worldwide.

Peercoin is accepted at 320 stores worldwide.

Litecoin is useless.
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:07:40 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 01:35:15 AM by Saigonsmokes

- What major stores?

Any more lies:)

I'm talking about December.

Bitcoin is accepted at over 40,000 stores worldwide.

Litecoin is accepted at 40 stores worldwide.

Peercoin is accepted at 320 stores worldwide.

Litecoin is useless.

Overstock started in January and I stated November in my post above, try and list 10 major stores who accepted Bitcoin in November, bet you can not:) But on this assumption Bitcoin should be dead soon??

You are just full of lies, you wouln't know one if it jumped up and smacked you in the face.

Another lie plenty of stores accept Litecoin
http://coinmap.org/
http://uselitecoin.com/

OverStock CEO has said he will accept Litecoin.

Litecoin does not look useless or worthless TROLL BOY.

1    Bitcoin   $ 7,548,868,692   $ 583.32   12,941,250 BTC   $ 14,441,149   -1.01 %   
2    Litecoin   $ 285,883,698   $ 9.66   29,595,054 LTC   $ 1,444,971   -0.41 %

Whats even more of a joke - you have been pumping a coin called FANTOMCOIN, yet you declare Litecoin dead. Anyone who wants to see how many posts this joker troll has deleted look here: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/litecoin-is-officially-dead.331214/page-5

These are some of Darkota's recent posts - should he be trusted - hell no!

Are you stupid. It's PoW, then PoS after 20 days. I already instamined 6million in 2 days with my scrypt ASIC and this coin has 1 difficulty, easy as hell to fork or 51% attack etc, since the alog is scrypt for PoW

I sold 10% of my instamine which is what caused the price to drop so much, along with this being a scamcoin, so its down to 60%.

It is already VERY easy to link BTC transactions to people.
Bitcoin is so fucking transparent...its like wearing your bank statements, credit card info, social security number, on you so everyone can see. Thats how transparent bitcoin is.
Anyone who isnt a retard would want an anonymous coin.
- So all Bitcoin holders are retarded?
I just instamined 60% of all Razor coins in existence.
The question is, Should I Dump or should I not Dump?
The arrow is heavily leaning towards DUMP!

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:37:15 AM

Your absolute statement is false.

I adopted Litecoin...so therefore there is at least some adoption. LOL

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:38:19 AM

innovation =/= success

network effect == success

adoption == success

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:40:15 AM

Yes I bought Litecoin at $0.005 each in 2012 and I have been "loosing" a lot of money since. It is "worthless".

LOL

Let's see in a year where LTC is in respect to today. Current rate is $9.50.

I'll bump this when we get there. June 24th, 2015.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:41:19 AM

You tried to bring price into the picture as if that really matters. Now you ignore it when I bring up that there were people like you back then saying the same thing you are saying now.

Litecoiners keep bringing this up, but it doesn't make sense to me. The dynamics have changed vastly since then Smoothie, it may not play out the same way this go-around. It is certainly not as clear cut as it was 2 years ago with so many choices in alternative currencies.

Time will tell buddy.

Time will tell... Grin Grin Grin

It may not or it may...we will see.  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:49:01 AM

This thread is filled with illogical trolls lol.

Coinhoarder although you may not be one of those you are one to like to speak on certain things you know nothing about, get called out on it, then claim I insulted you when merely it was pointing out bullshit.

For example saying the smart money isn't exactly "smart" when you yourself have not lived that path in the crypto world.

Lots of talking going on here but I don't see anyone actually doing anything concerning making LTC better. Go fork LTC and see how much support you will get. It is a free market to do so.

Talk is cheap and CH you yourself have done a lot of talking and promise making and failed to keep those so what should anyone expect more than just more of the same.

Of course this is my view based on your past reputation of talking and then not backing it up or failing to follow through on your promises.

Take it for what it is worth...get insulted for all I care just know I am speaking truthfully and if you should get insulted, that wasn't my intention.

My intention is to point out the obvious and to call out bullshit when I see it. You making claims about smart money not being smart when you yourself have failed is bullshit.

This also is addressed to all of the illogical trolls here who make claims they seem to known nothing about aside from they appear to be offended that someone said something they didn't like. Pathetic.

There ...i called it out one last time (i'm sure there is more but I'm going to stop typing here).  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

darkota

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:52:14 AM

Yes I bought Litecoin at $0.005 each in 2012 and I have been "loosing" a lot of money since. It is "worthless".

LOL

I know you're lying about buying Litecoin at$0.005 each, but I'll let that go for now...

If you actually bought Litecoin at a price similar to that stated above(which you obviously didnt), then you would of sold when Litcoin hit around $2. It stalled at $2.50 for quite some time....

I know you're just fucking lying, cause if you didnt sell at $2.50, you would of sold at $10, then at $20, then at its ATH of $50.

I know you bought in litecoin around $30, no point in trying to hide that fact smoothie....

Ill bump this thread earlier than June 24th, 2015, when Litecoin hits $1 Ill be sure to bumpity bump.
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:57:47 AM

This thread is filled with illogical trolls lol.

Coinhoarder although you may not be one of those you are one to like to speak on certain things you know nothing about, get called out on it, then claim I insulted you when merely it was pointing out bullshit.

For example saying the smart money isn't exactly "smart" when you yourself have not lived that path in the crypto world.

Lots of talking going on here but I don't see anyone actually doing anything concerning making LTC better. Go fork LTC and see how much support you will get. It is a free market to do so.

Talk is cheap and CH you yourself have done a lot of talking and promise making and failed to keep those so what should anyone expect more than just more of the same.

Of course this is my view based on your past reputation of talking and then not backing it up or failing to follow through on your promises.

Take it for what it is worth...get insulted for all I care just know I am speaking truthfully and if you should get insulted, that wasn't my intention.

My intention is to point out the obvious and to call out bullshit when I see it. You making claims about smart money not being smart when you yourself have failed is bullshit.

This also is addressed to all of the illogical trolls here who make claims they seem to known nothing about aside from they appear to be offended that someone said something they didn't like. Pathetic.

There ...i called it out one last time (i'm sure there is more but I'm going to stop typing here).  Grin

This post is illogical, seeing as though my choices for cryptocoins have been spot on so far. As I have said, I made some poor life and business decisions, but my decisions as to what cryptos are going to go up or down in value is not one of those. As you say, only time will tell, however if you actually read my arguments then you will see I have a point. If you don't think I have a point, then tell me how I am wrong. The fact that you aren't doing this already makes me realize that you do understand I have a point. Your childish ranting is no better than the illogical trolls you speak of.

Now you are reverting to the same bullshit you were last night and I'm not going to do this again with you. If you want to talk about the topic at hand, then let's do it. Otherwise, you are one of those illogical trolls that you are talking about, and I'm not going to acknowledge you. See your buddy TheMage, he sets a good example and you should follow his lead, because you look like an idiot right now.
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:15:44 AM

LOL

I know you're lying about buying Litecoin at$0.005 each, but I'll let that go for now...

If you actually bought Litecoin at a price similar to that stated above(which you obviously didnt), then you would of sold when Litcoin hit around $2. It stalled at $2.50 for quite some time....

I know you're just fucking lying, cause if you didnt sell at $2.50, you would of sold at $10, then at $20, then at its ATH of $50.

I know you bought in litecoin around $30, no point in trying to hide that fact smoothie....

Ill bump this thread earlier than June 24th, 2015, when Litecoin hits $1 Ill be sure to bumpity bump.

Just because you lie all the time does not mean others do not, https://bitcointa.lk/threads/litecoin-is-officially-dead.331214/page-5

Nobody will sell - til we hit $100 or until we can spend it everywhere.

So which MAJOR STORES accepted Bitcoin in November 2013?  Wink

FantomCoin - to the moon:0
darkota

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:54:18 AM

LOL

Just because you lie all the time does not mean others do not, https://bitcointa.lk/threads/litecoin-is-officially-dead.331214/page-5

Ok dude, you hold your Litecoin. As I and many others have been saying since Litecoin was $50, it's only going to keep going down without going up.
Today it's $8 for a Litecoin, 2 months from now it's gonna be $5 for a Litecoin. 6 months from now it's going to be $2 per Litecoin.

People never learn...
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:56:50 AM

LOL

Oh really? You think I am lying? Shows what you know:

SUCCESS BABY! MMM MMM GOOD!
3500 LTC = Papa John's Pizza

Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

ORIGINAL LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90019.msg990960#msg990960

Do the math.

Plus I sold a 6990 card for 25,000 LTC.

You wanna make accusations of me lying? LOL you don't know anything it seems.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

nvaler

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:58:17 AM

yummy pizza
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:05:53 AM

LOL

So which MAJOR STORES accepted Bitcoin in November 2013?  Wink

Ok dude, you hold your Litecoin. As I and many others have been saying since Litecoin was $50, it's only going to keep going down without going up.
Today it's $8 for a Litecoin, 2 months from now it's gonna be $5 for a Litecoin. 6 months from now it's going to be $2 per Litecoin.

People never learn...

Oh you seem to have gone quiet after calling Smoothie a liar:) You need to realise a lot of LTC holders did not buy at $50. The top wallet holders did not sell at $50, they did not sell at $30 - they will hold them as they are confident in LTC future.

When was LTC at $8? More lies. TROLL:)

2    Litecoin   $ 282,575,169   $ 9.55   29,598,154 LTC   $ 1,421,785   
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:19:13 AM

LOL

People never learn...

Wanna bet that Litecoin (LTC) will be $2 each or less within 6 months?

We would use the BTC-e price to determine the outcome of this bet.

I'll do an escrowed bet for 2 BTC. Saltyspitton can be our escrow.

To be clear should the price of LTC stay at $2.00 or less for a 48 hour period anytime in the next 6 months you automatically win, otherwise I win.

Bet would end 6 months from now or if the price goes at or below $2.00 and stay there for a continuous 48 hour period.

December 24th 2014 is 6 months from now ...xmas eve.  Grin Grin Grin If you accept this it would be an awesome x-mas present. lol

Chicken? Grin Grin Grin
Put up or shut up.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:23:47 AM

LOL you are too funny.

Yes you are so spot on that you didn't follow through on your own calls otherwise you would have been the SMART money?

Anyone can claim "I made a prediction and see I am right." but not actually following through to back up your "spot on" calls by taking on risk.

Risk brings a whole other world/dimension into predictions.

Nice try but your claims about smart money are nothing but bullshit.
 Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:27:45 AM

blah blah blah

Keep skating around the issue at hand. The more you do, the more people will realize that I am right and you are wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: