Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 76826 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:46:49 PM

The future of bitcoin is looking good I think, the fact that you can transfer bitcoin across the world pretty fast is attracting a lot of people.
I am happy with bitcoin, we will just have to wait and see what the future will bring us. 

The future of economy and business will be the Bitcoin. Bitcoins has lots of advantages like easily transferable, easy to setup, no big fees etc.  So Switch to Bitcoins now to see the benefits of the future currency.

Bitcoin will be future currency for sure, but it will be interesting to see how long it takes to reach that point, as we need adoption to extreme level then only it is possible.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:11:40 PM

I think it has a relatively good possibilities for success, With the increased mass adoption and getting increased media coverage bitcoin should get the opportunity to show it's true worth. I think it has the potential to be a top currency worldwide overtime.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:31:56 AM

I think it has a relatively good possibilities for success, With the increased mass adoption and getting increased media coverage bitcoin should get the opportunity to show it's true worth. I think it has the potential to be a top currency worldwide overtime.
Yes mass adoption will occur in bitcoin on the future and it will make bitcoin prices soaring. What should be done now is to introduce bitcoin on everyone to find more people interested in bitcoin.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:21:45 AM

Bitcoin will be greatest for us in the future we can fast send the money around the world

You can already send money all over the world fast, but the fact that the bitcoin will be bigger and greater than ever will become true in the future, its just a matter of time.
The bitcoin will also increase in its price so that is also a good thing in the future of the bitcoin itself.

Yes and the only problem bitcoin is facing at a moment is that is not that popular in many countries but once it gets more popular then I believe it has a very bright future ahead.

Bitcoin has got increased acceptance than the past years. Only when the customers use this as a medium of transaction the usage will increase leading bitcoin to be a transaction partner for most of the firms.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:35:46 AM

The future of bitcoin is looking good I think, the fact that you can transfer bitcoin across the world pretty fast is attracting a lot of people.
I am happy with bitcoin, we will just have to wait and see what the future will bring us. 
we can only hope in the future of bitcoin all future actually is at the user, yeah how to users grow and use of bitcoin,
if users still spend bitcoin and users continues to grow
then i think the future of bitcoin will be bright

jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:08:13 AM

we can only hope in the future of bitcoin all future actually is at the user, yeah how to users grow and use of bitcoin,
Also don't forget to share your knowledge about bitcoin to other people. If there's a lot of people using it = More Famous = Used Worldwide
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:44:33 PM

When the community are still not able to increase the block size to 2MB or larger and transactions are taking too long, this tells you something is seriously wrong!

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:04:42 AM

Also don't forget to share your knowledge about bitcoin to other people. If there's a lot of people using it = More Famous = Used Worldwide
Yes absolutely right we should extend this bitcoin community to be known to many people in the world. Due to the number of people using bitcoin bitcoin will certainly evolve and can be beneficial to us.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:54:18 AM

The future of Bitcoin is impossible to predict, and we all think that Bitcoin will have a good future but you are not for sure if that will happen, and that is the problem.
If you are talking about the value than you can see that the value is now stable and that is not that bad.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 09:10:39 AM

The future of Bitcoin is impossible to predict, and we all think that Bitcoin will have a good future but you are not for sure if that will happen, and that is the problem.
If you are talking about the value than you can see that the value is now stable and that is not that bad.

Yeah bitcoin is very unpredictable because no one handles it. But as long as we earn we are very happy with it but who knows if the price will kick. We are be very lucky by then for now i will really on experts prediction for price of bitcoin wi rise and kets wait for the halving comes.

BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:31:26 AM

The future of the bitcoin itself is very good if you compare it with other currency's but predicting the real future is difficult with the bitcoin itself.
I think we can say that the bitcoin will rise soon or later by the halving or by another event, and it all also will be big more used in the future.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:39:48 AM

The future of bitcoin will be golden, more people will have shifted to it, and it will become global currency at least for the virtual use.  The ATM use will be available to everywhere sooner, and about 90% transactions will be with bitcoin, and the banks will try their best to adopt it.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:44:55 AM

Yeah, many people hope bitcoin have a good future and all people will use bitcoins for digital payment someday and it will make bitcoin's price increase so high and make bitcoin's future more more good.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:38:16 AM

The future of bitcoin will be golden, more people will have shifted to it, and it will become global currency at least for the virtual use.  The ATM use will be available to everywhere sooner, and about 90% transactions will be with bitcoin, and the banks will try their best to adopt it.
Yes i agree with you, there are a lot of development for bitcoin nowadays, more and more shop accepting bitcoin, the price is stable, so bitcoin has a great future ahead
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:32:31 PM

The future of the bitcoin itself is very good if you compare it with other currency's but predicting the real future is difficult with the bitcoin itself.
I think we can say that the bitcoin will rise soon or later by the halving or by another event, and it all also will be big more used in the future.
not too good as you think,bitcoin have more problem to reach the future,goverment and people view will be some problem for bitcoin in next future.
but i think in 3 years later,bitcoin still have good future.

btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:38:26 PM

Future of bitcoins is in safe hands. Its in the hands of the people. People will make the bitcoins stronger and stronger in the furture.
I can see Bitcoins the biggest invention and Currency of the century.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:48:26 PM

....also will be big more used in the future.

I can see that some hotel or restaurant already accept bitcoin as payment method. It means that they trust bitcoin for their transaction.
I also can see the bright future because it was different currency that I was ever know since I use money
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:38:29 AM

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

I think that Bitcoin is heading the good way again.The price has been stable for a long them this made people tired of waiting for something to happen. But the price is finally rising again.
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:39:58 PM

Bitcoin can be use as payment in everywhere, like shops, stores. groceries, gas, transportation, and other places.
And Bitcoin will become global currency.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:39:42 PM

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

I think that Bitcoin is heading the good way again.The price has been stable for a long them this made people tired of waiting for something to happen. But the price is finally rising again.

Yes truly bitcoin is heading towards the growing side. As mentioned price is quite stable for a long time, so soon price jump will be experienced. In future this will turn out to make large adoption to have a high stabilized value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: