Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 76826 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:42:01 PM

The future of bitcoin is  determined by the users. The greater the number of bitcoin users, the greater  the future of bitcoin . We are the ones able to raise bitcoin, spreading the word about it and encouraging people to use bitcoin  in their daily lives.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nova-rider

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:43:19 PM

I believe that bitcoin has great  future, because it is noticed that  it is growing up daily and many  marketplaces start to use it as  payment processor , and its  usability is diversifying.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:17:37 AM

Bitcoin has a hard journed till people do accept it as currency as investment opportunity, i dont know till when and where bitcoin may achieve bigger status and value, at 2020 it should return and achieve the magic 4 digits, 1000 dollars, soo after those mark i do believe people will restart searching about bitcoin.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:48:01 AM

Bitcoin has a hard journed till people do accept it as currency as investment opportunity, i dont know till when and where bitcoin may achieve bigger status and value, at 2020 it should return and achieve the magic 4 digits, 1000 dollars, soo after those mark i do believe people will restart searching about bitcoin.
One thing that is certain is that bitcoin will have a more successful future and that is because of the current status of bitcoin, people are supporting which makes the economy improve and we are growing as members of the community, that means we trust bitcoin although it is very risky and trust will make it successful.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
dandroid

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:32:51 AM

it will be a digital currency reachable  for all countries. it will be the best method to  use for buying and selling . everyone will be  hungry to get their hands on btc.
SanjaPaulina

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:16:05 AM

That is still mystery what future will bring to BTCitcoin, that is much hard to predict about future because knows what is going to happen in future as per recent growth and to look over adoption chart around the globe one thing is sure BTCitcoin is much growing much stronger than before so that is good sign for strong believers.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:27:22 AM

I think that in future bitcoin will be very expensive and people will use it often
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:50:17 AM

I think that in future bitcoin will be very expensive and people will use it often
Maybe yes or no because bitcoin can up or down nothing can say so until bitcoin is alive many people can earn money w/ bitcoin. So the bitcoin in the future is not sure if gonna good or bad. Because many thing will happen in the maybe bitcoin is gone or stay alive in that year.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:46:22 PM

Maybe yes or no because bitcoin can up or down nothing can say so until bitcoin is alive many people can earn money w/ bitcoin. So the bitcoin in the future is not sure if gonna good or bad. Because many thing will happen in the maybe bitcoin is gone or stay alive in that year.

No one can predict an exactly right thing about the future of bitcoin or anything but people do these predictions by looking at what are the processes going on right now or what else is going to occur in coming time, so seeing at those things we can predict a good future for bitcoin.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:51:00 PM

We all know that in future, Bitcoin give us good profit, because of many ways to explain about it, but in short, Bitcoin is crypto currency and crypto currency is new way to make money on online, and in future online work is going very good, and so that a one way bitcoin give us different earning ways and help us.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Chennai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:54:13 PM

No one can predict an exactly right thing about the future of bitcoin or anything but people do these predictions by looking at what are the processes going on right now or what else is going to occur in coming time, so seeing at those things we can predict a good future for bitcoin.
The growth of bitcoins among people is really high. Everyday minimum 50 to 70 members would be joining into this forum as per my predictions. I see so many newbies like me getting into this forum. The value of bitcoins and the benefits of bitcoins have reached every corner. Though the price has gone down a bit and being stable, it has sustained its values. Hope to have a good future. Wish that the price should go up beginning of next year and btc should bring more users.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:06:56 PM

The growth of bitcoins among people is really high. Everyday minimum 50 to 70 members would be joining into this forum as per my predictions. I see so many newbies like me getting into this forum. The value of bitcoins and the benefits of bitcoins have reached every corner. Though the price has gone down a bit and being stable, it has sustained its values. Hope to have a good future. Wish that the price should go up beginning of next year and btc should bring more users.

Bitcoin adoption cannot really be stopped same as you said  it gaining  popularity day by day that pass us by but   it doesnt  even reach on some corners of the world and didnt even heard about bitcoin but  it would surely be adopted someday which would make bitcoin would be sucessful in  upcoming years.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:29:27 PM

Future of bitcoin is that after 21 million bitcoins are mined, further there will be no more bitcoins to be mined. thereby the demand for bitcoin will increase and no more new bitcoins so bitcoin prices would rise very high and giving bitcoin holders huge profits 

Yes the future of bitcoin will depend on its demand, if demand goes higher then automatically price will go even higher but only time will tell what's gonna happen with bitcoins in future.
how if demand for bitcoin are so high but satoshi dump it by sell his 1.5 million bitcoin?
who know it will happened in the future.
who know satoshi nakamoto actually waiting for that moment?
bitcoin future is unknown , satoshi as inventor itself have no idea what will happened to bitcoin.

Yup the future of bitcoin is unpredictable and no one knows what exactly will happen in future, either it will touch the moon or get replaced by any other new crypto currency.
not just unpredictable , bitcoin future are scared sometimes.
if you think when you have invested a lot of money but then bitcoin become worthless.
it will be the biggest scam ever recorded in the internet.
if the bitcoin ecosystem getting stronger i confident the future of bitcoin in safe hands.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:46:44 PM

not just unpredictable , bitcoin future are scared sometimes.
if you think when you have invested a lot of money but then bitcoin become worthless.
it will be the biggest scam ever recorded in the internet.
if the bitcoin ecosystem getting stronger i confident the future of bitcoin in safe hands.

By looking at the market cap or the increment in the users database it does not seem to make bitcoin worthless in coming time, or if we see the projects going to occur in coming time we can definitely think about a brighter future but not about getting worthless.
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:09:22 PM

We will see more countries against  btc, and even companies, mostly competitors, going against bitcoin.But also some companies who will  see the benefits of bitcoin  and thus seeing btc grow.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:05:17 PM

I think it has a great  potential to be the main service  used in sending money between  different far locations and the top currency  of the internet , if compared to other  payment systems it is far more  advantageous in  many aspects, in my opinion.
yes, to me the future of bitcioin is too good and bright, as more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin they are also investing their money in bitcoin. hope that a time will come when all the people will be using bitcoin.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:40:25 PM

The future of bitcoin is  determined by the users. The greater the number of bitcoin users, the greater  the future of bitcoin . We are the ones able to raise bitcoin, spreading the word about it and encouraging people to use bitcoin  in their daily lives.
You are right.As long as we keep liking and using bitcoin,it will have a good future.Bitcoin will become mainstream currency along with some other cryptos in near future

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:00:05 PM

The future of bitcoin is  determined by the users. The greater the number of bitcoin users, the greater  the future of bitcoin . We are the ones able to raise bitcoin, spreading the word about it and encouraging people to use bitcoin  in their daily lives.
You are right.As long as we keep liking and using bitcoin,it will have a good future.Bitcoin will become mainstream currency along with some other cryptos in near future
yeah I think if all the users trust and do things like you. namely to survive and continue to use bitcoin and adoption period continues. I believe bitcoin will have a bright future
michelle1845

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:28:35 AM

I think btc will be known as currency  that is capable of being use in any  country. This is only possible if we are  able to successfully advertise btc in a good way and able to explain  its use in easiest way. That way people will be interested,  because they will be able to use it anywhere in the world.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:36:59 AM

The future of bitcoin is getting very good again because it started to increase again after a long time of semi stable price.The more and more people that start to use bitcoin the more the price increase in the near future.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: