July 19, 2024, 03:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: archived
archived - 0 (0%)
archived - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived  (Read 146390 times)
techsolution

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:34:07 AM

well anyway i bought some at  150 and sold for 400,
Our lover was brief, but i always remenber you, my litle coin PREMINED!

obs: man i almost get burned, i didn't know  that coin was pre-mine!

next time i  buy something, i will do my research first!

ok, your pumping dumping make more bad for coins u r in than premine.
come on say more FUD to get cheap coins and dump if rising:)

Everything is energy, even mass, first of all mass

Just believe in old TTC Tittiecoin, will be big in months

XXXcoin XX3jXPgE99FnGs6JkpZXYS3spafuYvbvhh
techsolution

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:41:55 AM

dev please pm me if u will be around

mistress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:02:00 PM

Ei dev, I don t want to spend a lot of time without result. If you see my last post, please give me a reponse if you are interested or not in my proposal. I have a lot of other ideas... and please, look for a communicator for keep alive the job. Honestly at the moment I don't like this coin, bad logo, scrypt, it looks really loser.. but you can choose if to take a train or not with my help... a confidence: If not, you ll be the first man to say me not
techsolution

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:03:30 PM

Ei dev, I don t want to spend a lot of time without result. If you see my last post, please give me a reponse if you are interested or not in my proposal. I have a lot of other ideas... and please, look for a communicator for keep alive the job. Honestly at the moment I don't like this coin, bad logo, scrypt, it looks really loser.. but you can choose if to take a train or not with my help... a confidence: If not, you ll be the first man to say me not

is it regular for u to call ppl loosers?

mistress

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:06:17 PM

Sorry, I didn t mean people, sorry it is a miserunderstood. I mean that at the moment the logo is not so appealing and scrypt doesn't like a lot ( but yet I have to understand why). I don t think community is loser.. I m on board like you.. I only need faster communications.. sorry if I hurt the sensibily of someone
mistress

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:07:17 PM

peace?  Kiss
techsolution

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:11:31 PM

peace?  Kiss
Smiley the coin just started, we need more patience, one guy on irc said he took seriously ur proposition and in a week will set up site for you
join irc and there u can ask and answer:)

mistress

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:16:04 PM

peace?  Kiss
Smiley the coin just started, we need more patience, one guy on irc said he took seriously ur proposition and in a week will set up site for you
join irc and there u can ask and answer:)

Fine Smiley I have another idea related to the channel... a bit hot Wink something for inaugurate with a big bang Wink we ll talk about it Smiley so I buy some xxx, to be honestly still I have to buy some coin and it s better I buy before this pump.. ups, now I have to work.. see u later
BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:24:58 PM

Hmm..36 mill coins ,adult entertainment oriented ,innovative payment api site , anon TOR payment at such a low price. I'm in. Wink
GamerMiner

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:27:52 PM

Hmm..36 mill coins ,adult entertainment oriented ,innovative payment api site , anon TOR payment at such a low price. I'm in. Wink

Welcome  Wink

Equihash-pool.com is a French mining pool that currently supports Zencash.
Everyone is welcome to mine with us to support decentralization. We're currently at 0% fee.
techsolution

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:32:06 PM

nice to have you onboard

DirtyDutch

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:33:16 PM

huge premine  Huh too risky imo

Depends on what the dev team is all about. I think that the long term potential required the dev team to have that kind of buying power in XXX.

Get ready for launch folks.

Well.. Pre-mine is essential for on-going developments and support of the project.. But close to 5% is just too much.
A coins success depends on how well they are distributed. With 5% in the hands of few members in the dev team, its hard for the coin to gain trust with investors.

ok, so what will u tell if dev will use 4% for development? do u think u can develop good coin below 10k usd?

ok Smartass.. Here are things to note.

1. Its not 4%.. Its 4.95%. So, its essentially 5% if you've heard the concept of rounding.
2. I cant develop a coin forget about good coin. Did you know that this is based on Scrypt and there are developers in this forum who can create it for you for less than 0.5 BTC (Scrypt with POS). In case you dont know, use the search option  Grin
3. 'Good coin below 10k' ? No.. May be not.. But u call some scrypt clone as good..? Or did you mean that 4% is worth 10k USD? 4.95% premine at the current market price is 74BTC which is close to 45k USD and not 10K. Not bad for copy pasting some stuff eh?

The only thing interesting about this the widget..I have nothing against this coin, or any crypto per say, just don't like people loosing money in someone's pumps n dumps..
A coin with real purpose would stand for itself. Amen.

problems with undestanding? did i post premine is 4%:)
i know it is almost 5%, but i asked u quaestion, u did not answer so why you quoted my post if u did not answer?, premine 74btc?Smiley
i see problems not only with understanding but also calculating:)

btw. 2-3 guys mined more then premined, 99% of coins have bagholders where 1-3 ppl keep over 20% of coins, so all crypto is suspicious?
if u say somebody do something bad i would say ur thoughts are always idea what u would do

ps. sorry for language

Yes.. My understanding was wrong cos of your poor English. I thought mine was bad and looks like its 100 times better than yours.
"so what will u tell if dev will use 4% for development?" 4% of what?
SushiChef

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:33:50 PM

Yesterday bought a bag of XXX around 100sat! Also was on irc (blockbuster)

I heard there are 2 community managers appointed. Maybe it is a good idea if they make a good post that can be reposted by members. This post could contain - short term developments (api paysystem, pr/marketing) - important sites (irc, website) - information for merchants/website how to start accepting xxx - bounties to be claimed and so on.

Communicating with The community is important and starts @ this thread! NeXT couple of weeks new investors will come and they need to find important stuff and updates fast.

Looking forward to see this coin/paymentsystem succeed! If there is anything I could do to help.. Just ask
techsolution

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:35:43 PM

huge premine  Huh too risky imo

Depends on what the dev team is all about. I think that the long term potential required the dev team to have that kind of buying power in XXX.

Get ready for launch folks.

Well.. Pre-mine is essential for on-going developments and support of the project.. But close to 5% is just too much.
A coins success depends on how well they are distributed. With 5% in the hands of few members in the dev team, its hard for the coin to gain trust with investors.

ok, so what will u tell if dev will use 4% for development? do u think u can develop good coin below 10k usd?

ok Smartass.. Here are things to note.

1. Its not 4%.. Its 4.95%. So, its essentially 5% if you've heard the concept of rounding.
2. I cant develop a coin forget about good coin. Did you know that this is based on Scrypt and there are developers in this forum who can create it for you for less than 0.5 BTC (Scrypt with POS). In case you dont know, use the search option  Grin
3. 'Good coin below 10k' ? No.. May be not.. But u call some scrypt clone as good..? Or did you mean that 4% is worth 10k USD? 4.95% premine at the current market price is 74BTC which is close to 45k USD and not 10K. Not bad for copy pasting some stuff eh?

The only thing interesting about this the widget..I have nothing against this coin, or any crypto per say, just don't like people loosing money in someone's pumps n dumps..
A coin with real purpose would stand for itself. Amen.

problems with undestanding? did i post premine is 4%:)
i know it is almost 5%, but i asked u quaestion, u did not answer so why you quoted my post if u did not answer?, premine 74btc?Smiley
i see problems not only with understanding but also calculating:)

btw. 2-3 guys mined more then premined, 99% of coins have bagholders where 1-3 ppl keep over 20% of coins, so all crypto is suspicious?
if u say somebody do something bad i would say ur thoughts are always idea what u would do

ps. sorry for language

Yes.. My understanding was wrong cos of your poor English. I thought mine was bad and looks like its 100 times better than yours.
"so what will u tell if dev will use 4% for development?" 4% of what?

do u have something more interested to say than ur opinion on my language?

McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:38:24 PM

Sorry, I didn t mean people, sorry it is a miserunderstood. I mean that at the moment the logo is not so appealing and scrypt doesn't like a lot ( but yet I have to understand why). I don t think community is loser.. I m on board like you.. I only need faster communications.. sorry if I hurt the sensibily of someone

Mining period is over... so it's not an issue  Cheesy
BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:38:48 PM

However we thought why would these sites accept XXX coin as a payment option, while they can just accept BTC and ignore the other altcoins,
so we decided to get a premine (less than 5%), and after each order a site gets, we will give bonus to it.
So if a user subscribe for 1 month for 20$ equivalent of XXX coin, we will give the site + 50% as a bonus, so their real revenue will be 30$.
This is only available for the newcomers and only for 1 month.

That's what the premine is for.A clever move. Don't you think? Smiley
techsolution

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:41:28 PM

However we thought why would these sites accept XXX coin as a payment option, while they can just accept BTC and ignore the other altcoins,
so we decided to get a premine (less than 5%), and after each order a site gets, we will give bonus to it.
So if a user subscribe for 1 month for 20$ equivalent of XXX coin, we will give the site + 50% as a bonus, so their real revenue will be 30$.

yes but trolls always will say dev will dump:) After that they see dev is honest and they never say sorry, just go to troll another coin:)

techsolution

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:46:25 PM

All newcomers welcome on IRC chat, free coins from time to time on there

SushiChef

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:54:41 PM

Edit: reserved for later use
techsolution

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:56:24 PM

All newcomers welcome on IRC chat, free coins from time to time on there

Do not forget to add The url Wink

sorry i did not remember

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/xxxcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: