May 28, 2024, 04:25:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: archived
archived - 0 (0%)
archived - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived  (Read 146390 times)
stev.racky2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:57:08 AM

can I withdraw the coins from my account in xxxcoincams.com to my wallet?

Speaking of xxxcoincams.com , is the site going live on July 22nd?

We haven't set a firm date on the site going live.  Probably do one more test this Saturday.  Only a few small things for me to clean up, fix.

If the test goes good, I would say we can call it live at that time.  Unless the managers want to make a deal over the launch to grab some attention.

You will not be able to directly withdraw coins from your account initially.  I want to do manual reviews of all payouts, that's for performers.

Performers have a history page and they can see what all they have earned.  Minutes, price per, start / end times, etc. 

Users also have a history page where they can see how much they've spent and on what.

Once I know the system is working well, I already have a plan to be able to allow people to securely withdraw their balance if they desire.  Performers and users.

So for now, don't deposit more than you are willing to use.  Automatic withdraw system is probably 1+ month away.

So rite now I can't withdraw my coins?
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:41:36 AM

Dkfunk send me a Mac wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/puhndej02ogyk0m/xxxcoin-Qt.dmg

Thanks for working on this dkfunk! Much appreciated! BOUNTY INCOMING

It was brought to my attention that the wallet will not execute on 10.6, I'm looking into this, but can't promise a delivery. iirc, Apple recently dropped support for 10.6, so if you're on it, you should really consider upgrading to 10.9 as you're prone to security risks.

I only have a 10.9 (mavericks) OSX machine. If anyone happens to be running 10.7 or 10.8, please give the wallet a twirl. However, I'm not sure why you'd be running 10.7 or 10.8 either because 10.8 and 10.9 were free upgrades!

If you have an issue, please pm me directly so that its brought to my immediate attention (I can't promise to read every post in this thread).

I am somewhat new to OSX, and to my knowledge even though libc++ and clang++ were present in 10.7 and 10.8, they were not the standard stdlib and compiler until 10.9.

If I don't hear anything regarding 10.7 and 10.8 by tomorrow evening, I'll look into testing on VMs.

Dkfunk. I don't use a Mac, so it doesn't impact me, but it does impact many users in the xxxcoin community. So just wanted to say thank you for doing it and being proactive to help Mac owners by asking them to PM you if they have problems. I've been on many coins where the person that does the Mac wallet just finishes, collects bounty and leaves without offering any help if something goes or is wrong. I'm glad you are part of this great community!

Have a Great Day!

SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:43:40 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 08:31:18 AM by SushiChef

Because we are aiming for new crypto users (entertainers and consumers) we asked mymenace to make a infographic About the software and wallet. Does the Community have any feedback?

Should The wallet.dat storage be mentioned or should we make a vid About this? The pink XXX logo will be replaced once the wallet is updated

SushiChef

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:54:35 AM

Hi, quick question, in the first post I seen :

XXX_Coindev (6 developer control this)
SushiChef
Lovethecoins
techsolution
najzenmajsen

Are all the devs remaining anonymous/not real info given, for this coin?

Had a friend tell me to check this coin out today, so.. checking it out.  My only question so far.  Oh actually, also curious is there is a faucet available at this time?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, good to hear more people starting to become interested in XxXcoin.

Currently The main dev's are still Anon and this has probably to do with our niche. Not everyone wants to be connected to adult entertainment. When they feel XxXcoin is an established name will reconsider (I think). I will discuss this topic within the team and report back.

Hope you hop onboard and start getting XxXcoin out to the (adult) masses
mojpoj

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:12:33 PM

Added a page to the info site to hold the info graphics: http://xxxcoin.info/info-graphics/

Update on the cam site...

Server has been running great for the last 24+ hours, hosting company seems to have solved the abuse problem from the neighboring VPS.

To do...
-Ending cam session, doesn't close it out in the server if not at least one party clicks the end button. (easy)
- ^^^ That causes the "In Chat" link to appear on the home page and in the performers profile. ^^^  (fixed with above)
-If a user leaves the payment page, or refreshes, or anything other than click the "check confirmations" button, the server will never apply the credits to their account. (tougher, but have solution)
-Tipping does not take into account the users already used minutes if in a private chat, allowing users to double spend.
-Live cams don't show up at the top of the profile list (easy)
-Design, possibly looking at a lighter theme based on user feedback. (css, a little time consuming)
-Security issues are being addressed, the cam script author left many open vulnerabilities and I'm looking through every line to make sure they're closed up.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
SushiChef

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:24:14 PM

Added a page to the info site to hold the info graphics: http://xxxcoin.info/info-graphics/

Server has been running great for the last 24+ hours, hosting company seems to have solved the abuse problem from the neighboring VPS.

To do...
-Ending cam session, doesn't close it out in the server if not at least one party clicks the end button. (easy)
- ^^^ That causes the "In Chat" link to appear on the home page and in the performers profile. ^^^  (fixed with above)
-If a user leaves the payment page, or refreshes, or anything other than click the "check confirmations" button, the server will never apply the credits to their account. (tougher, but have solution)
-Tipping does not take into account the users already used minutes if in a private chat, allowing users to double spend.
-Design, possibly looking at a lighter theme based on user feedback. (css, a little time consuming)
-Security issues are being addressed, the cam script author left many open vulnerabilities and I'm looking through every line to make sure they're closed up.

Fantastic work
Francecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 12:27:26 PM

To do...

Great, keep up the good work

bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:37:53 PM

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your XXXcoin for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XXX

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
pmflxh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:11:04 PM

good job~
keep moving!
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:10:08 PM

Wow, my blog is actually driving some traffic to the XXXCoin project. Awesome!!!!   
http://jaysbitbillions.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/xxxcoin-market-capitalization-potential-report/
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:11:26 PM

To do...

Great Job. Keep it up. Can't wait for this to go live!
Every time I jump on another coins thread and get down with no responses, no progress, no plan etc... I just come back here and instantly I'm happy again. There is always positive news and continued support and progress from the dev, the managers and the community! It's just great to know there is at least one thread I can read that I know never disappoints!

Have a Great Day Everyone!

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:29:36 PM

Wow, my blog is actually driving some traffic to the XXXCoin project. Awesome!!!!   
http://jaysbitbillions.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/xxxcoin-market-capitalization-potential-report/

That is awesome news I hope all business that join xxxcoin will benefit

dkfunk

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:18:44 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 06:18:28 AM by dkfunk

Dkfunk send me a Mac wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/puhndej02ogyk0m/xxxcoin-Qt.dmg

Thanks for working on this dkfunk! Much appreciated! BOUNTY INCOMING

If anyone is having issues with 10.7 or 10.8 (Lion and Mountain Lion), please try re-downloading.

10.7 and 10.8 successfully tested on vm, and 10.9 as host.
PreciousCryptos

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 05:12:54 AM

Because we are aiming for new crypto users (entertainers and consumers) we asked mymenace to make a infographic About the software and wallet. Does the Community have any feedback?

Should The wallet.dat storage be mentioned or should we make a vid About this? The pink XXX logo will be replaced once the wallet is updated

http://s14.postimg.org/ttcrmzc81/xxxcoin_infographic_wallet_a.png

I don't think I've commented on this thread before but I have been following it for a while...

Just thought I'd mention a couple of small (nit-picky) things that can be fixed with the info-graphic if it isn't too late.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A) In the "Unzip" section it should be:
"If you are unsure" (or "If you're unsure") - NOT "your".

B) In the "Run" section I would end with the word "easily".
The way you have it now, with "easier", is grammatically incorrect.

C) In the "Address" section I would write either:

"Your address will be similar to:"
or
"You address will look something like this:"

Instead of:
"Your address looks similar to"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope this helps...

I'm definitely looking forward to see how things develop with your upcoming ventures!
 Cool
SushiChef

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:42:16 AM

Thanks, we needed feedback like this.

Will let mymenace change it today.
husky1971

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:40:52 AM

It is good that people trust xxxcoin.

But the xxx pics are stoled and have no license to use it. maybe I'm wrong.
The photos are Jessica-Jane Clement, Michelle Marsh
SushiChef

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:48:27 AM

It is good that people trust xxxcoin.

But the xxx pics are stoled and have no license to use it. maybe I'm wrong.
The photos are Jessica-Jane Clement, Michelle Marsh

Mymenace paid for The use of pics. But i will ask him to confirm this in The thread

serpiente12

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

If you dont like something change it

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:48:48 AM

also i think that the alt comunity today it happens so much over so little time and there is blood in the water...i think you should try to have small improvements and some new release before oct if i read right....to keep it alive and fresh.
Francecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 02:26:43 PM

also i think that the alt comunity today it happens so much over so little time and there is blood in the water...i think you should try to have small improvements and some new release before oct if i read right....to keep it alive and fresh.

Quite broken english but i think you mean we need news right? Well i think webcam site online today 22 PM East is good news already  Grin

SushiChef

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:36:28 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 10:07:13 PM by SushiChef

Quite broken english but i think you mean we need news right? Well i think webcam site online today 22 PM East is good news already  Grin

Yes, correct! Today the webcam site will go live for testing again (timeframe 20:00 - 22:00 PM east coast) and if all goes well will stay live. We are looking into ways to make this a launch to remember!

Also we will give some new updates about our Development Infographic (Milestones coming weeks). We will release this info after the webcam site has gone LIVE!

For people that want to stay informed I could advice to follow on www.twitter.com/xxxcoins and join the IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/xxxcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: