Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:21:04 AM

http://Judge.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when Judge Coin  launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://Judge.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

Sorry Judge Coin will not be supporting Pool.mn because of past issues with this pool.

This decision is final.

EDIT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652220.0 (More info is out there if you look)
Would you mind explaining what info is there that shows that there are/were issues with the pool?

Agreed.  There is no substantial evidence that pool.mn has had any worse issues then any other pool.

After reading further along it seems fairly clear that pool.mn is infact the same as the mineral dev and XDD dev.  Min turned out to be a scam, I also hear pool.mn intentionally killed Kibwee.  I could be wrong about all this I dont have any proof

but it is pretty clear that Min dev is the same as pool.mn owner and the XDDcoin. If you trust a scammer to run a pool then more power to you but i commend judge for taking a stand. Either way its not worth the risk.

I have done a few launches via pool.mn and I always felt I was getting ripped off.  For some reason when a new round starts instead of giving you more for finding an early block i get less.  I thought this was strange but never thought anything of it as the pool has always been popular.  I am now starting to wonder if I was right all along and they have been ripping off miners.

Never want to accuse anyone of such since it is such a horrible accusation.  But I cant afford to risk it and the evidence is piling up. Mine pool.mn at your own risk! <3 judge for caring enough to point it out and prevent it (whether the accusations are true or not its again not worth the risk to judgecoin)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:32:46 AM

• 0,99% fees
• DDOS Protection
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

Sorry Judge Coin will not be supporting Pool.mn because of past issues with this pool.

This decision is final.

EDIT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652220.0 (More info is out there if you look)
Would you mind explaining what info is there that shows that there are/were issues with the pool?

Agreed.  There is no substantial evidence that pool.mn has had any worse issues then any other pool.

After reading further along it seems fairly clear that pool.mn is infact the same as the mineral dev and XDD dev.  Min turned out to be a scam, I also hear pool.mn intentionally killed Kibwee.  I could be wrong about all this I dont have any proof

but it is pretty clear that Min dev is the same as pool.mn owner and the XDDcoin. If you trust a scammer to run a pool then more power to you but i commend judge for taking a stand.

Minerals has not proven to be a scam.  Go and read the Minerals thread, Minerals dev admitted pool.mn set up the pools for Minerals and had access to the minerals dev account to answer technical questions in the forum.  Now I mined Minerals from beginning to end and received all my coins and never had an issue.  I have also used pool.mn on countless coins and have never been scammed.

I though the whole point of this coin was to be fair.  Furthermore, a "Judge" is suppose make an unbiased decisions based on evidence and fact.  Guess i was wrong  Sad
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:42:17 AM

• 0,99% fees
• DDOS Protection
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

This decision is final.

Agreed.  There is no substantial evidence that pool.mn has had any worse issues then any other pool.

After reading further along it seems fairly clear that pool.mn is infact the same as the mineral dev and XDD dev.  Min turned out to be a scam, I also hear pool.mn intentionally killed Kibwee.  I could be wrong about all this I dont have any proof

but it is pretty clear that Min dev is the same as pool.mn owner and the XDDcoin. If you trust a scammer to run a pool then more power to you but i commend judge for taking a stand.

Minerals has not proven to be a scam.  Go and read the Minerals thread, Minerals dev admitted pool.mn set up the pools for Minerals and had access to the minerals dev account to answer technical questions in the forum.  Now I mined Minerals from beginning to end and received all my coins and never had an issue.  I have also used pool.mn on countless coins and have never been scammed.

I though the whole point of this coin was to be fair.  Furthermore, a "Judge" is suppose make an unbiased decisions based on evidence and fact.  Guess i was wrong  Sad

I am not here to say that pool.mn has done anything scam worthy.  I have dug through many forums and found enough that makes me feel uncomfortable listing them as an official pool.  We don't need to try their previous deeds here.  This is not the place for it.  As the coin founder it is my duty to safeguard my community.   People here can make their own decisions about pool.mn.  Judge Coin will not support pool.mn as an official pool based on the assessment that the risks outweigh the potential benefits.
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:51:54 AM

• 0,99% fees
• DDOS Protection
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

This decision is final.

Agreed.  There is no substantial evidence that pool.mn has had any worse issues then any other pool.

After reading further along it seems fairly clear that pool.mn is infact the same as the mineral dev and XDD dev.  Min turned out to be a scam, I also hear pool.mn intentionally killed Kibwee.  I could be wrong about all this I dont have any proof

Minerals has not proven to be a scam.  Go and read the Minerals thread, Minerals dev admitted pool.mn set up the pools for Minerals and had access to the minerals dev account to answer technical questions in the forum.  Now I mined Minerals from beginning to end and received all my coins and never had an issue.  I have also used pool.mn on countless coins and have never been scammed.

I though the whole point of this coin was to be fair.  Furthermore, a "Judge" is suppose make an unbiased decisions based on evidence and fact.  Guess i was wrong  Sad

I am not here to say that pool.mn has done anything scam worthy.  I have dug through many forums and found enough that makes me feel uncomfortable listing them as an official pool.  We don't need to try their previous deeds here.  This is not the place for it.  As the coin founder it is my duty to safeguard my community.   People here can make their own decisions about pool.mn.  Judge Coin will not support pool.mn as an official pool based on the assessment that the risks outweigh the potential benefits.

Thank you for articulating your view in a way I can respect.  Seeing red letters and a link to pure fud gave the perception you saw pool.mn as a pure scam.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:02:50 AM

The more and more I read this, the higher judgecrypto seems.
You puff a fat blunt before you thought up all these ideas? Whats the point of a coin that has absolutely no value or practical implements?
I'm a small time miner, just looking for a good time, and I'm not too concerned about profit, but your "This is not a instant profit coin because you can do literally nothing with this coin" attitude doesn't really spark any hope in this coin.

There is no announced feature and there is no perm dev.  The price will be held in check and people will be able to buy effectively.  Just my thoughts...  other opinions are welcome here too Smiley

So no plans for the future, then what is the purpose of even mining this coin? I understand that you are giving almost totally control of this coins destination to "the people" but is that wise? I can tell you right now what the community will want added. Anon
How the hell is the price going to be held in check without total control over the coin??

Also I am confused at what role your play exactly with this coin. You talk as if you are not the dev of this coin.

I still stand by the fact that the best distribution method is the open market.  There are lots of people who have limited mining resources or have given up on the mining arms race altogether.   If a bunch of rigs rape the crap out of the coin so be it.  What are they going to do with it?  They are in it for a profit.  They most likely will dump and dump hard.  This will create a buying opportunity for those that cant mine.

"Judge Coin will be a pure PoS coin with a fair distribution through PoW." First it was fair distribution, which this coin is far from, and now its the best distribution method. So you believe that open market is the best distribution method instead of maybe limiting hash or number of accounts and IP can have. If the best distribution method is open market, what is the reason to even sell a coin worth 1 satoshi? The coin will supposedly receive no hype and doesnt have any future plans, what do you even think the value of a empty coin will be??
You say a plan for feature will be released, but when? When a new dev comes in to take charge or maybe when the next next new dev comes in?

Also just a thought, but if limiting the hashrate spreads among new coins, a captcha should be required to create a mining account on the hashrate-limiting pools, otherwise large farms will just automatize the creations of lots of accounts xD

This is an absolute must otherwise it'll be bot city.

Does hash limiting also rule out the use of rentable hashing power as it will all come from the same IP?

No, you can still rent but if the limit is 50MHs, then you will have to rent a rig smaller than that, max 43 MHs because sometimes the rig goes higher and if it trips the limit the worker is briefly temp banned.

What is to stop the dev team from operating a private pool and renting hash to "rape" coins?

When the suggestion of limited hash pools was brought up, you ask what would stop the dev team from doing bad things. So what is to stop this "always changing dev" from changing the rules half way because the new dev doesn't like a feature the old dev put in. Trust would probably be the answer to that. The community needs a strong and honest dev that has the better of the coin at mind. With no permanent dev, how could you ever trust this coin's dev team.

My mind keep thinking of europecoin when I read this thread Wink

I think your view is mislead.  Hes not trying to over hype the coin is the point.  He does have faith and plans on putting his own investments into creating this coin.  That should say enough that his own money is creating this.  Not your money, not IPO funds.  Hes using his own money.  That alone shows he cares enough to create something thats not meant to be dumped and doesn't have unreasonable expectations.  Hes not trying to force people to mine it and I personally think any form of limitation on hashrate is just a WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT.  It will cost far too much and it really doesn't make that much of a difference.  yes it may have worked ok for MIN coin but nobody cares about singular success over such a horrificly difficult to accomplish idea (if you think its easy to regulate hashrate you try).  

Just my opinion but regulating hash seems like a waste of time for any coin.  If any whale wants in they will buy in.  They dont need to rent the hash or have a super farm to make it happen.  The amount of effort wasted on a majority PoS coin really seems redundant.  If theres a problem with a giant farm holding it will get sold.. and people if they truly believe will buy it up.  

He may not be making any un reasonable promises as many coins have but hes showed nothing but truth.  Hes been transparent.  Asked for opinions and tries to use what he can as he is making the coin.  He may not be a developer himself but developers are what have been ripping people like you and me off.  We now have someone who truly cares.  Judge will keep up with this coin.  He will do what he can to implement new features. But the fact that hes not making any false promises or eluding to some special system that doesn't exist just makes me trust him more.

His attitude points towards this:

what big profit hungry farm (or whale) is going to mine a coin with no hyped future. There should be no reason for them to jump on judge and ruin it for others.  Yeah this means its not the most popular and will need features in the future to bring in new crowds.  but its better to start low and work your way up then to start high and try to keep it there.  Especially with false hopes or unreasonable expectations.

I believe in Judge and I truly believe he will be around for a long time.  I also believe he is more dedicated then 99% of other devs and even as a non-dev himself he will take this coin further then most.  I feel its a safer option to mine judge then it is to mine any of these crazy new coins popping up everyday.  I am in it on this one Smiley.  trust in the cryptojudge! Smiley

Thank you Mastermine! I appreciate the support!

I have setup www.JudgeCoin.com as the central working grounds for the new coin.  That is where the discussions of features and marketing will take place.

Time to make crypto honest and fun again! Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:15:18 AM

• 0,99% fees
• DDOS Protection
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

This decision is final.

Minerals has not proven to be a scam.  Go and read the Minerals thread, Minerals dev admitted pool.mn set up the pools for Minerals and had access to the minerals dev account to answer technical questions in the forum.  Now I mined Minerals from beginning to end and received all my coins and never had an issue.  I have also used pool.mn on countless coins and have never been scammed.

I though the whole point of this coin was to be fair.  Furthermore, a "Judge" is suppose make an unbiased decisions based on evidence and fact.  Guess i was wrong  Sad

I am not here to say that pool.mn has done anything scam worthy.  I have dug through many forums and found enough that makes me feel uncomfortable listing them as an official pool.  We don't need to try their previous deeds here.  This is not the place for it.  As the coin founder it is my duty to safeguard my community.   People here can make their own decisions about pool.mn.  Judge Coin will not support pool.mn as an official pool based on the assessment that the risks outweigh the potential benefits.

Thank you for articulating your view in a way I can respect.  Seeing red letters and a link to pure fud gave the perception you saw pool.mn as a pure scam.

I have decided to list pool.mn with the other pools.  Everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves. 
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:21:52 AM

• 0,99% fees
• DDOS Protection
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

This decision is final.

I have decided to list pool.mn with the other pools.  Everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves. 

good cuz i used pool.mn for a lot of coins and never had any problem (lost coins on dedicated, suchpool und supernova so far - well shit happens Smiley)
pool.mn and xhash are my preferred pools ....
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:33:32 AM

ARTICLES ABOUT JUDGE COIN
Since we have no premine or IPO funds we are unable to pay bounties for articles.  But every article author will be able to list their donation address on the OP and website!
Article Name, Author, LINK, Donation Address

Write about Judge Coin Smiley
holylacross

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:14:14 PM

He does have faith and plans on putting his own investments into creating this coin.  That should say enough that his own money is creating this.  Not your money, not IPO funds.  Hes using his own money.

That's is exactly what the Nanolite Coin Dev did and look at that coin now. Whats not to say this judgecrypto bought hundreds of bitcoins when they were $20, just like Nanolite Coin Dev did, and he can easily lose a few coins just so he can feel the glory of launching his own coin without really caring about the out come. Nanolite Dev made his coin with his own money, promised nice features and what not in the future. Then just vanished for a bit, comes back and tells the community a new dev will be taking over. Sounds exactly like what will happen here.

Is judgecrypto Nanolites original dev?
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:39:29 PM

He does have faith and plans on putting his own investments into creating this coin.  That should say enough that his own money is creating this.  Not your money, not IPO funds.  Hes using his own money.

That's is exactly what the Nanolite Coin Dev did and look at that coin now. Whats not to say this judgecrypto bought hundreds of bitcoins when they were $20, just like Nanolite Coin Dev did, and he can easily lose a few coins just so he can feel the glory of launching his own coin without really caring about the out come. Nanolite Dev made his coin with his own money, promised nice features and what not in the future. Then just vanished for a bit, comes back and tells the community a new dev will be taking over. Sounds exactly like what will happen here.

What if I am really a Q from Star Trek?  What if Satoshi was really a Q?  What if the only pleasure I could ever have in life is the glory of launching my own coin?

Your argument makes absolutely no sense... If I am Nanolite dev why would I need to feel the glory if I already have?

Baseless speculation does nothing to help anyone decide if they want to participate in Judge Coin.  This made me laugh this morning so thanks Smiley
Prototyp

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:20:45 PM

A very interesting project. I will definitely participate. The coin has good conditions to avoid a crash. But for a successful future, you need a good developer and a good concept.
grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:13:35 PM

And should be hashrate limited   Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:44:25 PM

A very interesting project. I will definitely participate. The coin has good conditions to avoid a crash. But for a successful future, you need a good developer and a good concept.

You are right.  After coin launch there will be more exposure and hopefully attract developers and a good community.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:54:12 PM

And should be hashrate limited   Smiley

No hashrate limits here.  To release a hash rate limit I would need to close the source during mining and use one pool.  This would present an opportunity to cheat the system.  Even though I would not cheat the system I do not want to implement a system that could easily be cheated like that.

Now without a hash rate limit there is the risk of rig farms mining and dumping.  To me that is perfectly acceptable as that will open buying opportunities on the exchanges.  I do not expect a high price initially as there is no utility to the coin at the moment.   I have personally built the coin for the long run with a website containing forums, chatroom, etc.  The value will come, but at a slow steady pace.  Hopefully the coin attracts a great community and developer interest.  If it doesn't then that is also a possibility.   As with all alt coins this is an experiment.  Not an experiment in crypto as much as an experiment in people.  

To me the value in the coin is not what the coin does.  It is in the process I am laying out for people.  You can be part of a community and actually build a real coin and not worry about a pump and dump.

Judge Crypto
holylacross

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:13:06 PM

What if I am really a Q from Star Trek?  What if Satoshi was really a Q?  What if the only pleasure I could ever have in life is the glory of launching my own coin?

Your argument makes absolutely no sense... If I am Nanolite dev why would I need to feel the glory if I already have?

Baseless speculation does nothing to help anyone decide if they want to participate in Judge Coin.  This made me laugh this morning so thanks Smiley

I'm glad you got a good laugh because I've had plenty from this page. Your lack of answering my questions is a perfect insight of this coins future.
Toodles cupcake, have fun with this one
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:33:21 PM

I'm glad you got a good laugh because I've had plenty from this page. Your lack of answering my questions is a perfect insight of this coins future.
Toodles cupcake, have fun with this one

Thanks for your support! Smiley
gigalew

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:43:39 AM

Why is no one trolling this thread? Maybe it will actually be a good one Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:45:51 AM

Why is no one trolling this thread? Maybe it will actually be a good one Smiley

Don't jinx it Smiley I have worked hard to make a fair and honest coin! any flaws have been pointed out.

I am still looking for a permanent dev...
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:52:33 AM

This is the only coin that caught my eye in a very long time. So there'll be 6.6M coins mined within 20 days right? I'll be sure to set an alarm for this launch. There will be more block halving?

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:59:36 AM

This is the only coin that caught my eye in a very long time. So there'll be 6.6M coins mined within 20 days right? I'll be sure to set an alarm for this launch. There will be more block halving?

There will be roughly 15 Million coins after 20 days.  These are rough estimates since PoW is mixed with PoS.  If it were pure PoW the estimate would be much more accurate. Since it converts to PoS after roughly 20 days there is no block halving as PoW mining would stop.  After PoW people will "Stake" or what I call "Wallet Mine" based on how large their coin size/stake is at a rate of 6% per year.

One of my thoughts is to convert the coin to permanent PoW eventually.  Right now I believe PoS is easier to secure since there is a flood of shit coins.  If I can get the right dev, right tuning, and security issues addressed, I would kill PoS and just make the coin 100% proof of work at a low rate around the same as the PoS is paying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: