Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:17:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150024 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:19:34 AM

Judge Coin NOW HIRING!

Looking for a lead developer.  Paying 1,000 Judge Coins per week.  

I will be funding this initially but hope that community will contribute and make it community sustainable.
I have setup a wallet just for payment of the Lead Developer: JUKrWcyqCX6D3w5WsYmmsaa4Biqk9Mnq3A

PM for more information.

Judge Crypto

Less than $1/day. Why so generous? I would say this is peanuts, but peanuts actually cost more.
Sustainability of this salary will not be an issue.

Nice maths- at the current value it's $6.8 a day and the motivation is more than just the current price is it not? By being a good dev you will increase your own salary with  the value of the coin.
Heh that's a 12 pack of cheap beer a day Smiley

I guess you both forgot to divide by 7 ... the offer is 1000 judge per week not per day, so the my math is correct. Is there a boogereatercoin out for you to mine? It seems you have already been mining those.

If there a particular reason you are against this coin?  Why even post here if you are going to be negative?

I am not against the coin. I do think the amount of judge offered is asinine and offensive. Either up the offer or do not even offer any at all and let being head dev be the reward. If half the rate of a schoolkid's lunch can pay a head dev then we are all in trouble.

I am against those that talk bs about my math being wrong and not one person corrected them (that makes me even more alarmed).

Do you agree that many people who contribute to open source projects get zero incentive?  I am offering something as a token gesture. It is not meant to be a salary to live off of.  

Before someone insulted your math, do you feel you were polite in the way you expressed your opinion?  You came into the Judge Coin forum without any history and made a sarcastic statement about something i am doing to promote the coin.  If you were trying to help you obviously could have said it in a more productive way.  

I have zero premine and no IPO.  I am offering incentives out of my pocket to get people excited.  If you want to help please help.  If you want to participate in a discussion with the aim of helping please do so.

"Insulted my math"? c'mon. Facts are facts. The correct solution can never be insulted. Insulting is no one standing up for the correct math.
Does my attitude have anything to do with someone acting as if my very basic math was wrong, but in fact it was correct?

If you got into crypto thinking you were going to be coddled then you took a wrong turn somewhere. No reason to get butt hurt because someone had a differing opinion regarding head dev compensation. Your biggest critics might just end up being your greatest supporters and the ones that bring the best ideas. You never know unless you listen and take the ego/emotion out of it.

What makes it worse, is now I see that Bonn3rs who has the "rithmatic" problem is on the dev team running the fb presence.

I sent a weekly salary minus the tx fee to the head dev address provided.
I might add I was the only person to send anything to that address.

Good luck. I am out.
(You might want to get dude in check before he runs off others especially if he is going to f up elementary level math.)

I saw your donation to the lead developer wallet.  Thank you.

I have seen the worst in people in the crypto world so I totally understand not being coddled.  We have all seen the worst in people actually being here.  In fact a lot of the way we relate here comes from past experiences dealing with scammers and fraudsters.  The inclination is to believe the worst in people so we dont get dissapointed.

Lets not focus on the past mini thread.  You are hereby invited to participate!  I value varied opinions here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaliostro

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:20:20 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659848.820  very interesting fact about the bots on bettrex which dump the price coin to a min. and kill the coin.   I think it is very interesting, judgecrypto read this topic (last pages), maybe Judge Coin too have this bot?
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:24:02 AM

Judge Coin NOW HIRING!

I will be funding this initially but hope that community will contribute and make it community sustainable.
I have setup a wallet just for payment of the Lead Developer: JUKrWcyqCX6D3w5WsYmmsaa4Biqk9Mnq3A

PM for more information.

Judge Crypto

So i make one maths error and now i'm not worthy or running social media? If we want to play the maths game I'll most my maths qualifications and I'm currently studying to be an electronic engineer. The most interesting point for me is you totally ignored the fact that my main point still stands. The dev for this coin is being rewarded in the long term. Everything here is about the long term.

Less than $1/day. Why so generous? I would say this is peanuts, but peanuts actually cost more.
Sustainability of this salary will not be an issue.

Nice maths- at the current value it's $6.8 a day and the motivation is more than just the current price is it not? By being a good dev you will increase your own salary with  the value of the coin.
Heh that's a 12 pack of cheap beer a day Smiley

I guess you both forgot to divide by 7 ... the offer is 1000 judge per week not per day, so the my math is correct. Is there a boogereatercoin out for you to mine? It seems you have already been mining those.

If there a particular reason you are against this coin?  Why even post here if you are going to be negative?

I am not against the coin. I do think the amount of judge offered is asinine and offensive. Either up the offer or do not even offer any at all and let being head dev be the reward. If half the rate of a schoolkid's lunch can pay a head dev then we are all in trouble.

I am against those that talk bs about my math being wrong and not one person corrected them (that makes me even more alarmed).

Do you agree that many people who contribute to open source projects get zero incentive?  I am offering something as a token gesture. It is not meant to be a salary to live off of.  

Before someone insulted your math, do you feel you were polite in the way you expressed your opinion?  You came into the Judge Coin forum without any history and made a sarcastic statement about something i am doing to promote the coin.  If you were trying to help you obviously could have said it in a more productive way.  

I have zero premine and no IPO.  I am offering incentives out of my pocket to get people excited.  If you want to help please help.  If you want to participate in a discussion with the aim of helping please do so.

"Insulted my math"? c'mon. Facts are facts. The correct solution can never be insulted. Insulting is no one standing up for the correct math.
Does my attitude have anything to do with someone acting as if my very basic math was wrong, but in fact it was correct?

If you got into crypto thinking you were going to be coddled then you took a wrong turn somewhere. No reason to get butt hurt because someone had a differing opinion regarding head dev compensation. Your biggest critics might just end up being your greatest supporters and the ones that bring the best ideas. You never know unless you listen and take the ego/emotion out of it.

What makes it worse, is now I see that Bonn3rs who has the "rithmatic" problem is on the dev team running the fb presence.

I sent a weekly salary minus the tx fee to the head dev address provided.
I might add I was the only person to send anything to that address.

Good luck. I am out.
(You might want to get dude in check before he runs off others especially if he is going to f up elementary level math.)

I made a mistake, I apologise for being a human and reading the statement incorrectly- it was 1:30am. What I don't understand is how making one mistake is so bad that I can't run social media? And you still ignored my main point because you got so caught up in this maths world. 1000 Judge may not be worth much now but as the lead dev if you can't make it worth more in the future then you aren't doing enough. The incentive is to make than 1000Judge pay you one day.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:29:16 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659848.820  very interesting fact about the bots on bettrex which dump the price coin to a min. and kill the coin.   I think it is very interesting, judgecrypto read this topic (last pages), maybe Judge Coin too have this bot?

I don't want to be one of those people that blame other things to justify their own beliefs.  I read the thread but I don't think a bot is intentionally pushing down the price of Judge.

The fact is that Judge is less than 7 days old, has no perm dev, and no defining features yet.

If you are buying or holding now you are doing it on the premise that I am going to be able to build this coin up in the long run.

I believe I have shown commitment in my responsiveness here and in posting up my personal information. 

This coin is my baby!  The road ahead most certainly will not be easy, but I believe part of the fun for me is the challenge.
pos4me

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:34:13 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659848.820  very interesting fact about the bots on bettrex which dump the price coin to a min. and kill the coin.   I think it is very interesting, judgecrypto read this topic (last pages), maybe Judge Coin too have this bot?

I don't want to be one of those people that blame other things to justify their own beliefs.  I read the thread but I don't think a bot is intentionally pushing down the price of Judge.

The fact is that Judge is less than 7 days old, has no perm dev, and no defining features yet.

If you are buying or holding now you are doing it on the premise that I am going to be able to build this coin up in the long run.

I believe I have shown commitment in my responsiveness here and in posting up my personal information.  

This coin is my baby!  The road ahead most certainly will not be easy, but I believe part of the fun for me is the challenge.

It is not a bot. It is a multipool. wafflepool for instance is mining judge as its X13 coin currently. They mine it and dump it as fast as they can because it is a profitable, possibly the highest profitability, X13 coin currently. Once full pos kicks in it will not happen anymore.
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:34:52 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659848.820  very interesting fact about the bots on bettrex which dump the price coin to a min. and kill the coin.   I think it is very interesting, judgecrypto read this topic (last pages), maybe Judge Coin too have this bot?

I don't want to be one of those people that blame other things to justify their own beliefs.  I read the thread but I don't think a bot is intentionally pushing down the price of Judge.

This coin is my baby!  The road ahead most certainly will not be easy, but I believe part of the fun for me is the challenge.
I may suggest a dev (Danbi) from Diamondcoin who might take on another side project but it would likely be helpful hints from him and you will have to find a full-time dev to implement them ...
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:38:59 AM

I don't want to be one of those people that blame other things to justify their own beliefs.  I read the thread but I don't think a bot is intentionally pushing down the price of Judge.

This coin is my baby!  The road ahead most certainly will not be easy, but I believe part of the fun for me is the challenge.
I may suggest a dev from Diamondcoin who might take on another side project but it would likely be helpful hints from him and you will have to find a full-time dev to implement them ...

We can have multiple contributors.  That would be very cool
Invest4al

Activity: 121

Follow on twitter @invest4al

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:45:46 AM

LOL you should be in the range of 5-10 BTC (flat rate) for a good dev to join Smiley

I am looking for a developer who wants to do more than simply make some quick BTC.  I have been burned many times by coins that just come and go.  There are coins that come out without even bothering to put up a website.  Here is a chance to actually build something long term.  I am hoping to find people who believe in my vision more than just collecting btc.

I will keep trying Smiley

Thank you Judge. Much respect for your attitude, it is refreshing!
I hereby pledge 400 Judge to the new dev ( thats over 10% of my mining)
New dev all I ask is you promise to NOT be a dick and abandon the coin and instead grow this with us.
Thank you!

Get free RenosCoin for doing nothing more than breathing. ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1805861.0
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:47:05 AM

It is not a bot. It is a multipool. wafflepool for instance is mining judge as its X13 coin currently. They mine it and dump it as fast as they can because it is a profitable, possibly the highest profitability X13 coin, currently. Once full pos kicks in it will not happen anymore.

I looked at wafflepool and saw JudgeCoin ... I don't know how to explain the feeling.  Kind of eerie having mined there and viewing all the coins they were mining as simple tools to make a profit.  Now I am one of the tools.  Another part of me is somewhat proud.  After 5 days Judge Coin is still the most profitable x13 coin?  with no dev and no "killer" features.  

I will not give up on finding a dev who believes in what I am doing.  Otherwise I may have to start learning to code myself Smiley

utahjohn

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:47:57 AM

I don't think a bot is manipulating market, this is normal for a new coin to drop in price in infancy.  Keep buying my 1050 trade about to be fulfilled ... too bad I don't have any more spare BTC atm.
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:57:09 AM

I looked at wafflepool and saw JudgeCoin ... I don't know how to explain the feeling.  Kind of eerie having mined there and viewing all the coins they were mining as simple tools to make a profit.  Now I am one of the tools.  Another part of me is somewhat proud.  After 5 days Judge Coin is still the most profitable x13 coin?  with no dev and no "killer" features.

Hehe! Smiley

Also the other elephant in the room is Trade My Bit, got quite a few blocks as well.
Together with WafflePool, they got about 40% of the blocks so far.

DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:57:43 AM

yes 1000 judge a week is maybe not much atm.
but i think it fits the philosophy behind judgecoin.
if we hire a dev with the "only in it for the money" mentality he will maybe leave anyway if someone pays a better price.

judgecoin is about fairness and community.
we have to work together, if we don't we do not deserve success ...

in this sense: 600 judges ~10% of my balance from me, for a new dev.

btw. i'm staking fine Smiley
TorrnA

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:03:06 AM

I personally would have to agree with utahjohn I don't think the multi-pools are really affecting it too much.  I just started mining this coin myself, got about 23MH solo mining right now and would hate for it to end before I can get any.

I agree, seeing an early end to pow phase would be disappointing, I just started mining not long ago too.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:10:27 AM

yes 1000 judge a week is maybe not much atm.
but i think it fits the philosophy behind judgecoin.
if we hire a dev with the "only in it for the money" mentality he will maybe leave anyway if someone pays a better price.

judgecoin is about fairness and community.
we have to work together, if we don't we do not deserve success ...

in this sense: 600 judges ~10% of my balance from me, for a new dev.

btw. i'm staking fine Smiley

Thank you for your donation Wink  I just sent 12,000 Judge to the Lead Developer wallet myself.

I also think a dev who sees this forum and the support of the community would be attracted to support this coin!

judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:11:22 AM

Judge Coin NOW HIRING!

13,599.98 JUDGE Set aside for Lead Developer pay so far Smiley

Donate to the Lead Developer wallet: JUKrWcyqCX6D3w5WsYmmsaa4Biqk9Mnq3A

Track Lead Developer Wallet: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/judge/address.dws?JUKrWcyqCX6D3w5WsYmmsaa4Biqk9Mnq3A.htm

PM for more information.

Judge Crypto
utahjohn

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:19:00 AM

Just made an appeal to Danbi on behalf of this coin ... who knows he might step in as a dev Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:27:25 AM

Just made an appeal to Danbi on behalf of this coin ... who knows he might step in as a dev Smiley

Thanks Smiley Having the community involved is a great thing to attract a good lead dev.
utahjohn

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:58:08 AM

@Judge
I would recommend posting your appeal for a lead dev in Wafflepool thread you may find someone there also, If you use WP as a backend to a frontend proxy for JC mining pool it is wise to have support of the community Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:58:44 AM

Judge Coin Pool - FREE COINS

Tomorrow night I will be going through the miner list at http://pool.judgecoin.com/workers

I will have a random number generator going and pay out 1 - 100 coins to the first 100 people on the list...

utahjohn

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:05:31 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 12:23:05 PM by utahjohn

Judge Coin Pool - FREE COINS
Tomorrow night I will be going through the miner list at http://pool.judgecoin.com/workers
I will have a random number generator going and pay out 1 - 100 coins to the first 100 people on the list...
I'm not mining just buying atm Smiley
I've minted a few coins so I think PoS is working ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: