Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150026 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:39:03 PM

Everyone here sounds like cryptoangles.

I feel Judge Coin is like a refuge from the chaos, danger, and suffering out in crypto land. Smiley

Haha :] You guys remind me of Mormons. This sounds really promising... But as a creative-type myself, I think we need to organize some better branding/wallet/website design for JUDGE, if I decide to invest.

How are the plans with those sorts of things, so far?

All in progress, right now we are laying the foundations. We're slowly building up our community and making changes to the wallets. As we've maintained from the outset, we aren't going to promise crazy features and the like, this is more than that. The features will come in time, we already have one of the best looking wallets and an inbuilt block explorer which puts up above so many of the coins out there. We will only improve everything we have and our foundations are solid. Now we can start building up.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lucksee

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:41:43 PM

I feel Judge Coin is like a refuge from the chaos, danger, and suffering out in crypto land. Smiley

Haha :] You guys remind me of Mormons. This sounds really promising... But as a creative-type myself, I think we need to organize some better branding/wallet/website design for JUDGE, if I decide to invest.

All in progress, right now we are laying the foundations. We're slowly building up our community and making changes to the wallets. As we've maintained from the outset, we aren't going to promise crazy features and the like, this is more than that. The features will come in time, we already have one of the best looking wallets and an inbuilt block explorer which puts up above so many of the coins out there. We will only improve everything we have and our foundations are solid. Now we can start building up.

Very nice, but do you specifically have any designers on board yet?

I may be interested... a bit poor but would accept JUDGE.
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:58:36 PM

If you don't like what you see just make some suggestions here.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
Lucksee

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:00:45 PM

If you don't like what you see just make some suggestions here.

Bit busy managing some other investments, but I'll be back with some suggestions. :] Just wondering what the state of things were. Lots to read in these forums...... >_____>
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:13:51 PM

POW is almost finished I think, right?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Bonn3rs

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:23:13 PM

Mastermine is currently doing the graphic design for social media and designed all of the graphics on the OP. At this time, we don't have anyone specifically working on design but, if you have some ideas as for what you would like to change, send a PM to Judge Crypto as he is currently in charge of this sort of thing. I'm sure that we could make use of more creative minds Smiley

Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
Bonn3rs

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:24:58 PM

POW is almost finished I think, right?

Almost 11000 blocks in the PoW to go still, we're past 2/3 of the way through now.

Lucksee

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:27:54 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 04:49:05 PM by Lucksee

Mastermine is currently doing the graphic design for social media and designed all of the graphics on the OP. At this time, we don't have anyone specifically working on design but, if you have some ideas as for specifically what you would like to change, send a PM to Judge Crypto as he is currently in charge of this sort of thing. I'm sure that we could make use of more creative minds Smiley

Cool. I'm only a few months into this crypto stuff so I still have my head spinning around all kinds of projects and investments but I'll get involved with JUDGE soon if I don't make some sort of catastrophic mistake lol. Thanks for all your work. :]
thanhtai9211

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:41:52 PM

judge are you accepting donations?

i would love to send you btc for your work
+1
Bonn3rs

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:51:35 PM

Mastermine is currently doing the graphic design for social media and designed all of the graphics on the OP. At this time, we don't have anyone specifically working on design but, if you have some ideas as for specifically what you would like to change, send a PM to Judge Crypto as he is currently in charge of this sort of thing. I'm sure that we could make use of more creative minds Smiley

Cool. I'm only a few months into this crypto stuff so I still have my head spinning around all kinds of projects and investments but I'll get involved with JUDGE soon if I don't make some sort of catastrophic mistake lol. Thanks for all your work. :]

I have hundreds of ideas too so don't feel alone on that haha. One day I will have the time to actually put them all into practice... well I keep telling myself that anyway!

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:37:40 PM

judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:00:43 PM

Judge Coin Price on Bittrex...
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-JUDGE

The supply of Judge Coin looks to be overtaking demand.  In short unless new buy orders come in we will be looking at a significant price dip.  Even if the price dips there is no need to panic.  It is simply the market working correctly.  We are releasing onto the market roughly 12 million Coins over 2-3 weeks.  In effect the pools and bittrex are doing the coin distribution right now. 

If you are a supporter of Judge Coin please spread the word.  If you know of people that are getting hammered on scam coins bring them over here.

Spread the word on social media! (This is probably the best thing you can do)

http://www.facebook.com/judgecoin
http://www.twitter.com/judgecoin
http://www.reddit.com/r/JudgeCoin/
Rainer4256

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:33:17 PM

The supply of Judge Coin looks to be overtaking demand.  In short unless new buy orders come in we will be looking at a significant price dip.  Even if the price dips there is no need to panic.  It is simply the market working correctly.  We are releasing onto the market roughly 12 million Coins over 2-3 weeks.  In effect the pools and bittrex are doing the coin distribution right now. 

If you are a supporter of Judge Coin please spread the word.  If you know of people that are getting hammered on scam coins bring them over here.

We should have finish PoW much earlier.

CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:21:39 PM

Too much coins means inflation indeed, but I can't tell if about 12M after PoW would be too much.
Rainer4256

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:25:28 PM

Too much coins means inflation indeed, but I can't tell if about 12M after PoW would be too much.

Yeah right, not in the long run. A short dip is rather an opportunity to buy in but newcomers might be scared.

Let's hope that the team stands toe to toe so we can look forward to a bright future.

Fitness76

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:48:58 PM

I like this a lot. Thanks for posting it. Kind of sums up the whole current crypto scene and JudgeCoin really nicely!
Have a good day.

MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:42:06 AM

I ate a 65K bag last night so I am going to be out of the buy wall game for a while. Hopefully some other supporters will get that order book looking a bit more healthy like it was two days ago.

Keep up keeping up guys.

Be good.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
MinerMario

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:46:34 AM

So, does anyone see a bit of a short-mid term bump in JUDGE from the money running from the mintpal scare into more fair/community oriented coins?

Should not take a Mintpal scare to move people away from most of the coins out there.  It is amazing how many coins are simply dead weeks after launch.

After weeks? ICB was a BitTrex assrape, and before the rapees were comfortable with having been raped the same devs and BitTrex are lining up another raping now. BitTrex is filthy, Crypto itself is filthy and there is no redemption..

JudgeCoin is my last foray into it and I have my life crypto savings of about .7 BTC into it on the markets.

Wish you the best Judge.

Be good.

Miner Mario... Glad you are with us!  I agree that it is getting ridiculous with the amount of scam coins out there.  Now they are double raping with PREMINE and IPO.  Wow!

Hang tight with us.  Be patient and we will go places.  Notice there is no over hype so the price has settled to a real steady point. 

The best thing for everyone to do is to spread the word.  There is a safe haven out there for people that are burned out of pump and dumps... A long term coin with a team that listens to AND communicates with the community.  Judge Coin Smiley

Oh I am in now brother. Got 50K sitting tight in the wallet and 10K ish still playing around in the market if something pops. Personally I don't like to watch the market all day so the 50K is sitting tight with you guys waiting for something good. Lost more on much less honorable projects, so I am down to the end.

Just keep pressing and doing good things Judge.

Be good.

leolegend

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:29:39 AM

So, does anyone see a bit of a short-mid term bump in JUDGE from the money running from the mintpal scare into more fair/community oriented coins?

Should not take a Mintpal scare to move people away from most of the coins out there.  It is amazing how many coins are simply dead weeks after launch.

After weeks? ICB was a BitTrex assrape, and before the rapees were comfortable with having been raped the same devs and BitTrex are lining up another raping now. BitTrex is filthy, Crypto itself is filthy and there is no redemption..

JudgeCoin is my last foray into it and I have my life crypto savings of about .7 BTC into it on the markets.

Wish you the best Judge.

Be good.

Miner Mario... Glad you are with us!  I agree that it is getting ridiculous with the amount of scam coins out there.  Now they are double raping with PREMINE and IPO.  Wow!

Hang tight with us.  Be patient and we will go places.  Notice there is no over hype so the price has settled to a real steady point. 

The best thing for everyone to do is to spread the word.  There is a safe haven out there for people that are burned out of pump and dumps... A long term coin with a team that listens to AND communicates with the community.  Judge Coin Smiley

Oh I am in now brother. Got 50K sitting tight in the wallet and 10K ish still playing around in the market if something pops. Personally I don't like to watch the market all day so the 50K is sitting tight with you guys waiting for something good. Lost more on much less honorable projects, so I am down to the end.

Be good.

Lol trust me I've lost way more than you did on this one... But I'm still keeping buying at these cheap prices with the last bit of my bitcoins... And I'm pretty sure the price can still fall further. People invest in this one and see the price fall, get impatient and dump, more people dump. It's normal during POW with people taking multipool dumping and taking massive investors dumping. But at the end of the day, I trust this team and this community. This one's honest, transparent, not like the others. And this ones got perfect devs and socials and I'm pretty sure they are planning on something big. I would predict the price to still go down for a while after POW because of impatient people dumping, but when people finally discovers this coin, this team, and this community, the value of this coin will shoot up. You'll just need to be patient. Looking at the price change and the posts in Vericoins community makes me feel they were in a similar situation as we are now. Some people definitely get unconfident seeing the price going down and tbh, I am a little as well. But I will stay with Judge because of this community. ps don't  sell any of your judges even if you think you can get them at lower prices you won't get that many at low prices!! Just keep calm and pick up some cheap coins whenever you have time. And don't forget to stake!!
Good luck.

And good luck judge, I'm glad I'm part of this from the beginning and I'm still keeping coins I bought at 5000sat and 2000sat and 1500sat. I've been reading the forum the whole time and I see You guys have done a impressive job. Keep up the great work and judge coin is going to survive. No, to succeed.
MinerMario

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:49:17 AM

Should not take a Mintpal scare to move people away from most of the coins out there.  It is amazing how many coins are simply dead weeks after launch.

Wish you the best Judge.

Be good.

Miner Mario... Glad you are with us!  I agree that it is getting ridiculous with the amount of scam coins out there.  Now they are double raping with PREMINE and IPO.  Wow!

Hang tight with us.  Be patient and we will go places.  Notice there is no over hype so the price has settled to a real steady point.  

The best thing for everyone to do is to spread the word.  There is a safe haven out there for people that are burned out of pump and dumps... A long term coin with a team that listens to AND communicates with the community.  Judge Coin Smiley

Be good.

Lol trust me I've lost way more than you did on this one... But I'm still keeping buying at these cheap prices with the last bit of my bitcoins... And I'm pretty sure the price can still fall further. People invest in this one and see the price fall, get impatient and dump, more people dump. It's normal during POW with people taking multipool dumping and taking massive investors dumping. But at the end of the day, I trust this team and this community. This one's honest, transparent, not like the others. And this ones got perfect devs and socials and I'm pretty sure they are planning on something big. I would predict the price to still go down for a while after POW because of impatient people dumping, but when people finally discovers this coin, this team, and this community, the value of this coin will shoot up. You'll just need to be patient. Looking at the price change and the posts in Vericoins community makes me feel they were in a similar situation as we are now. Some people definitely get unconfident seeing the price going down and tbh, I am a little as well. But I will stay with Judge because of this community. ps don't  sell any of your judges even if you think you can get them at lower prices you won't get that many at low prices!! Just keep calm and pick up some cheap coins whenever you have time. And don't forget to stake!!
Good luck.

And good luck judge, I'm glad I'm part of this from the beginning and I'm still keeping coins I bought at 5000sat and 2000sat and 1500sat. I've been reading the forum the whole time and I see You guys have done a impressive job. Keep up the great work and judge coin is going to survive. No, to succeed.

Leo I am sorry if I gave that impression. I have been selling on the pops and buying on the dips. The only loss was the way overpriced original invest in the rigs. I think this lesson has finally sunk into my head, maybe. Smiley

I have done okay trading and not worried about losses now.

I am comfortable at this price point. I will be throwing one more buy wall up here as soon as the BTC deposit clears. Like I said above this is my last foray into cryptos, so I am willing to put all of my massive .7 BTC into it and see where it goes. I would rather have supported an honest guy and lost, than pay BitTrex for their "ICO" 20% premine scam shitcoins and get a little something of the dirty money by *not* being the bagholder. Screw that.

So I am going to be all in after tonight, then just going to sit back and see what happens. Smiley

Good luck to all of you.

Be good.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: