Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:39:18 PM

Relax guys, don't FUD in the thread.

It's really a steril talking, all coins add some featured embedded, maybe you like maybe not, tell me, for example, for what have exchange tabs where you can buy/sell coins if you can do it from the exchange page ? It's promotions. And now it's hard to find a clean wallet without any feautures. People like to have it, Devs like to do it.

Its not FUD -__- You actually said exactly what I wanted, My opinion was that these features you are putting into the wallets are gimmicks that hardly anyone will use for an extended period of time.

So what is the point of them then? Just so you can say that this coin has features, so you said it yourself, its for promotions. Or in other words It is for pumping the coin up. This coin is not about the tech, its simply exists to make money. At least that is the impression you are giving me.

Different point of view. Ferrari is cool and is much more expensive. Have very many toys into, and me like it very much. Maybe you wish a car more cheap with minimal features. Smiley

Ferarri's are very high tech and modern, and more importantly don't have useless features. These days the cheap cars are usually the cars with the pointless features actually Smiley

Maybe you have never  see a Ferrari. Have many absolute unnecessary think into. But I continue to don't understand your point in this thread. hundreds coins out from here, choose the one you like best, with the feature that you think are useful Smiley

I've already chosen the coin I like the best (bytecoin BCN - which has actually completely unique features) but I am still interested in other coins. I am still learning about cryptocurrencies and find all of them interesting in their own little ways. I've watched enough Top Gear to know that everything a Ferrari has, is completely necessary for what the car is supposed to be.

ahhh ehehe clean, you are come for promote your BCN. Ok you are welcome, like our users are welcome in other threads where going to spam there Smiley

You gave me the opportunity to mention Bytecoin and I feel as though in this case it was quite relevant to the conversation. I didn't come here to promote BCN if that is what you thought.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:03:02 PM

Why would I switch from using Tox (an anonymous chat application) to using a cryptocurrency wallet that has a anonymous chat service on the side. In no way is the wallet more convenient to use than the programs that I normally use and the mini apps in the wallet are probably less reliable and functional than the dedicated apps.

With KoreCoin you'll have your wallet in your phone, (with coins staking!!) so you get paid while you are chating and calling. That's what i've undestood.
Dev, correct me if I undesstood it wrong
Eurbids (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:07:32 PM

Why would I switch from using Tox (an anonymous chat application) to using a cryptocurrency wallet that has a anonymous chat service on the side. In no way is the wallet more convenient to use than the programs that I normally use and the mini apps in the wallet are probably less reliable and functional than the dedicated apps.

With KoreCoin you'll have your wallet in your phone, (with coins staking!!) so you get paid while you are chating and calling. That's what i've undestood.

This is another thing. I've talk about the android wallet, for now don't exist the possibility to use POS in the phone wallet.
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:13:53 PM

This is another thing. I've talk about the android wallet, for now don't exist the possibility to use POS in the phone wallet.

Hey that actually would be a really really cool feature. Mining on a phone is pointless but staking should work well.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
Eurbids (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:19:11 PM

Hey that actually would be a really really cool feature. Mining on a phone is pointless but staking should work well.

It's a technical problem. PoS need to access to intere blockchain, PoW need only the headers. It mean that you must to have a very big memory in your phone for stake.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:27:58 PM

It's a technical problem. PoS need to access to intere blockchain, PoW need only the headers. It mean that you must to have a very big memory in your phone for stake.

Memory as in RAM? Couldn't you store the blockchain on the flash memory or sd cards in a phone then?

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:54:44 PM

Memory as in RAM? Couldn't you store the blockchain on the flash memory or sd cards in a phone then?

Ok. So its gonna be like an Anon Skype, rigth?

You can use it on the laptop and the phone
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:18:33 PM

Community,

BIG NEWS!!

#KoreCoin community keeps growing everyday. Today we achieved

You're so amazing!!!!  Cool Cool Cool

Keep retweeting it!!!!

#KoreCoin
#Wevegotthebestdev
#Tothemoon
#Top5
#SkypeOfCryptos
#AnonSkype

To the moooon!!!!!

buy.buy.buy.buy.buy  Wink

George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 09:28:16 PM

Eurbids, I don't think this is a real problem for KORECOIN fans). What will be the size of the blockchain for example in a year? 2-3Gb, maybe a little more. Now smartphones have 16-32-64 Gb of internal memory, and the possibility to add the same amount with MicroSD. So we see that it's quite possible to make this wallet with staking feature.
If I were you, I would deffinitely use that chance to be the first who made the first mobile wallet PoS working!!!
And I would use such wallet on my phone with rgeat pleasure!  Wink

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:34:06 PM

Eurbids, I don't think this is a real problem for KORECOIN fans). What will be the size of the blockchain for example in a year? 2-3Gb, maybe a little more. Now smartphones have 16-32-64 Gb of internal memory, and the possibility to add the same amount with MicroSD. So we see that it's quite possible to make this wallet with staking feature.
If I were you, I would deffinitely use that chance to be the first who made the first mobile wallet PoS working!!!
And I would use such wallet on my phone with rgeat pleasure!  Wink

I think he means RAM, otherwise it would be very possible. Most smartphones have more than enough space for the KoreCoin blockchain.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:35:37 PM

@Rw13enlib88 I know your excited about your followers but easy on the font size Wink

George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 09:47:31 PM

I think he means RAM, otherwise it would be very possible. Most smartphones have more than enough space for the KoreCoin blockchain.

Dev, could you tell us more about what particular problem holds you from making that wonderfull wallet?

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
btcage

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:15:56 PM

Noticed the price spike - Pump and dump or is there some big new development?

New investors as come and buy very much. Old investors maybe don't like to wait and sell. Speculators buy for cheap and sell for more. But here we have a big community that hold and trust in a big future for Kore Wink

Thats true and i consider my self also as one of the Kore believer who will go with this coin to Top 5.
Let the small fishes play their games i will buy more if they go cheaper.

Dev is this still your donation address KU5DJbPP6QinKJgj9nFPqioixKAV8iLgkW ?
If i push your donation link a qr code show up and there is no way to copy the address and without a mobile wallet its uncomfortable to scan qr codes.

We all say thanks for your good job but i think its better to show thanks by donating some coins to your address for your amazing work.
So please post your Donation address.
Guys lets SHOW our DEV how thankfull we are and lets make some donations.
Time is money and you spend a lot of time for our coin.

And do not forget to vote on mintpal guys!

Donations always welcome Tongue I've update my address on the signature, thank you  Grin

250 Korecoins donated to the best Dev ever on this address KKeRG9EzG4Z734YEym4YxAKLSqoGZRy6gn !!

The futures voip and video tel is not only a hipe its also important for business partners talk and connect together with this futures and the best thing is its anon tel and anon video!
Our coin will be the first with this futures but it will not be the last for sure!

And yes if you can provide a mobile wallet with this whit this POS function you also will be the first and our coin will the first that have it.
Now i see everybody asking you about this wallet and you went ofline, i think i know your character and i know why you went ofline and do not answer anymore Wink !
Because you are now working on it !!!!

1.Our coin is now tor embedded
2.with anon mixing future
3.With anon voip (soon)
4.With anon video tel (soon)
5.With mobile stiking POS wallet. (soon)

Cryptocurrencies are there because Satoshi Nakamoto has create the bitcoin and the futures 3-5 will be in the next years in the most of the coins all because of the Korecoin Dev Eurbids.

Korecoin is a revolution, Korecoin is the future !

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:35:22 PM

Vote for KORE on Mintpal : https://www.mintpal.com/voting#KORE

bump...

VOTE to bring KORE to the much larger Exchange Mintpal.

You can vote once an hour for every account you have.
Spread the word...
This is Important.

You can say thanks to DEV on Forum all the time
AND you CAN SHOW DEV you appreciate his Genius Work
making True ANON VOIP for the WORLD and US!

So at the Top of Every hour VOTE if you can.

NOTE:
I'm doing this not to pump KORE.
It's because of it's DEV'S True ANON Highly Innovative
features and unique ones to be rolled out in the future
so when the coin is ready the voting process will have already been on it's way.

THANKS to Everyone Voting.
We are up 200% in one day of Voting!

Keep it up and we keep on going up!
 Wink

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:13:46 AM

Voted coins get killed on MintPal. Ninja listings are best, once the coin gets good volume which will come after releases. Is there a roadmap and ETAs on the feature releases? Whts the future hold after the Voip system implementation?

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:33:19 AM

Community,

BIG NEWS!!

#KoreCoin community keeps growing everyday. Today we achieved

You're so amazing!!!!  Cool Cool Cool

Keep retweeting it!!!!

#KoreCoin
#Wevegotthebestdev
#Tothemoon
#Top5
#SkypeOfCryptos
#AnonSkype

To the moooon!!!!!

buy.buy.buy.buy.buy  Wink

@Rw13enlib88 I know your excited about your followers but easy on the font size Wink

It's not my private twitter. It's KoreCoin twitter so you better STFU and start working!!!

- You want to help? -

If you wanna help there are some tasks to be made.
Your help will make the difference!!

Photoshop Designer

- Funny pics with KoreCoin logo to make them viral

Youtube Expert

- Some explaining videos about the VoIP (when it's running)
- Funny video with KoreCoin logo to make them viral

Everyone

Twitter

-Create new twitter profile accounts (KoreCoin News, Markets, Tips, KoreFans, whatever)
- Retweet the tweets from @NewKoreCoin
- Talk with people about #KoreCoin and invite them to participate in the thread
- Tweet about price, articles, updates
- Use this hashtags: #KoreCoin ; #SkypeoftheCryptos ; #Wevegotthebestdev ; #Top5
- Tip: Follow people (involved in cryptos), they'll follow you back (but be careful with this, your account can be closed. Before closing it they tell you to stop spamming.)

Facebook

- Create accounts
- Get involved in crypto groups and start talking about KoreCoin
- Create KoreCoin News (Market, Tips, KoreFans, whatever) groups

Please, DO NOT SPAM  other btctalk threads.

Note: Feel free to correct/add what you want.
zaintariqs

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 12:55:26 AM

guys, my wallet stopped stakeing heres is what i get in console..

08:49:37

checkwallet

08:49:37

{
"wallet check passed" : true
}

08:50:17

getstakinginfo

08:50:17

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00000000,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 0,
"netstakeweight" : 0,
"expectedtime" : -1
}

★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ | ANON VoIP ☑ RELEASED - 100% PoSA-TOR 
     All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked ★★
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:10:54 AM

@Rw13enlib88 yes sir!

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:14:43 AM

Voted coins get killed on MintPal. Ninja listings are best, once the coin gets good volume which will come after releases. Is there a roadmap and ETAs on the feature releases? Whts the future hold after the Voip system implementation?

Good points.

Most of us know that BUT KORE has very Promising Innovation and more to come.

In my post I made clear it was not to pump KORE.

There is no way the Voting Process will get KORE listed Before the wallet VOIP is completed
so it makes perfect sense to VOTE NOW to build the Community and support needed behind KORE so
when KORE is Ready we will be well on our way in the Voting Process so please support the Voting IF you feel so Inclined.

Hope that clears things up for you.
 Smiley

Voted coins get killed on MintPal

Yep, generally voted coins get killed on MintPal regardless of how 'innovative' they are. But the hype before being added to MintPal generally results in a nice pump.

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:25:02 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 10:37:21 AM by MikeMike

Good points.

Most of us know that BUT KORE has very Promising Innovation and more to come.
In my post I made clear it was not to pump KORE.

There is no way the Voting Process will get KORE listed Before the wallet VOIP is completed
so it makes perfect sense to VOTE NOW to build the Community and support needed behind KORE so
when KORE is Ready we will be well on our way in the Voting Process so please support the Voting IF you feel so Inclined.

Hope that clears things up for you.
 Smiley

Voted coins get killed on MintPal

Yep, generally voted coins get killed on MintPal regardless of how 'innovative' they are. But the hype before being added to MintPal generally results in a nice pump.
NOTE: YES not all voted coins "get killed" on MinPal.
The ones without "Functional Wanted & Needed" Innovations  Fade Away  
as the clones or Non-working coins that they were anyway...

We discussed this by PM and came to a full understanding by Private Message.
In that PM you said you would Vote For KORE on MintPal.
See Quote Below:

"Thanks for your response,
It all sounds good, I'll vote a few times but twice an hour is asking too much. As a potential investor,"

Why do you then continually change the subject and
make Voting for KORE something it's not.

You Knew I'm clearly not encouraging a pump and dump nor to hurt KORE'S Future.

The Facts are, MintPal does Consider the Community behind the Voting Process
and take the Votes into account. Not that it has to be the top voted coin.

IF you do not think KORE has what it takes or Do Not Want to Wait Patiently
to See If KORE has what it takes please take your negativeness elsewhere where it is deserved.

NOTE:
As a "Potential Investor"  with your knowledge and expertise in ANON and CC's
you are well aware of the POSITIVE EXPOSURE to long term Investors
being listed on MintPal Brings...

I do give you and those truly an A+ for intellect used for possibly deceptive purposes...
The DEV is not going to give any secrets away before their time.
KORE will be given opportunity for it's Rightful Market Share.

IF you truly want the best for KORE then add some effective actions,
suggestions and creative ideas along with your disagreements.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: