Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sheriff's investigators release initial findings on Obama eligibility  (Read 9230 times)
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 08:36:26 PM

If anything looked hinky, they would have looked into it by now.

You mean like in the JFK assassination and a zillion of other high crimes?
That's reassuring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 09:11:50 PM

If anything looked hinky, they would have looked into it by now.

You mean like in the JFK assassination and a zillion of other high crimes?
That's reassuring.

If the birth certificate is valid, do you then accept that Obama is a legitimate President?
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2012, 09:21:47 PM

Funny thing is, if the CIA or whoever wanted to install a candidate they themselves controlled, there are FAR more and likely better choices among those definitely born in the US. Why would they pick a foreigner, and then try to hide it? I mean, what does Obama have that plenty of others don't?
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2012, 10:51:41 PM

Harvard law school, professor, senator, young, black... really?  How many others do you think the CIA has in their back pocket?

And McCain had legitimacy issues too so it's not like that couldn't be part of the plan...

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2012, 12:42:14 AM

Funny thing is, if the CIA or whoever wanted to install a candidate they themselves controlled, there are FAR more and likely better choices among those definitely born in the US. Why would they pick a foreigner, and then try to hide it? I mean, what does Obama have that plenty of others don't?

This post gave me an interesting thought. If the CIA, or whomever, want to put in place a candidate they could control and already knew the rule book cover-to-cover, they could have gone with Hillary.

~Bruno~
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 12:49:59 AM

then this  http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/antoine-dodson-arrested-alabama-marijuana-possession/story?id=13446865#.T2p3ARH2YV0

Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 01:53:14 AM

It is just so hard to get as excited as they want you to, when once its over I am left with either a dirty douche or a stinky turd sandwich.  Undecided

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 04:05:45 AM

This post gave me an interesting thought. If the CIA, or whomever, want to put in place a candidate they could control and already knew the rule book cover-to-cover, they could have gone with Hillary.

~Bruno~

On the show '24', the Secretary of State killed the black President. Is Hillary currently the Secretary of State? Is Obama a black President? Coincidence?
I heard that the CIA uses Hollywood to presage events to preparing people for their next goals.

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
bb113

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2012, 04:13:03 AM

No, real life always has a twist.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 01:39:28 PM

~Bruno~

On the show '24', the Secretary of State killed the black President. Is Hillary currently the Secretary of State? Is Obama a black President? Coincidence?
I heard that the CIA uses Hollywood to presage events to preparing people for their next goals.
Who leaked that? heh. I think it's the other way around. I think the CIA is too dumb to have original ideas themselves and get them from tv.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
March 25, 2012, 10:20:35 PM

I think the CIA is too dumb to have original ideas themselves and get them from tv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1x1A7KMq9s

Tell us more about your theory. 

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 02:47:52 PM

Law enforcement investigation into the Obama eligibility issue finds fraud and forgery with the documents presented, press conference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk5K6svnrI4

They have forked Obama.

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2012, 05:00:05 AM

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Be serious.  This is not a long form birth certificate.  It's a hack job that someone pieced together from a photocopy with some green checkered background.  There isn't even a notary seal.  I can't believe any state would produce something this sloppy.

It looks a lot more official then mine.  Mine is similar paper, dot matrix printed, with one signature and could be forged with minimal effort.  So what?

We know what hospital he was born in, all of the records match up, and his birth announcement was placed in a local paper. 

Please people, obsess over something real.  There is a lot of bad shit out there, much worse then this, done by politicians on both sides of the isle. 

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 05:02:37 AM

Please people, obsess over something real.  There is a lot of bad shit out there, much worse then this, done by politicians on both sides of the isle. 
This. Changing a face will make no difference. Why else would you be in a Bitcoin forum?

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 08:09:17 PM

This. Changing a face will make no difference. Why else would you be in a Bitcoin forum?

Well, a proven illegal alien manchurian son of the CIA uncostitutionally and treasonously acting as POTUS would make a nice case for remembering to water the tree of Liberty, no?

(This obviously does not imply that I think that having mandatorily an alien president of the USA elected by the rest of the world would not be a good idea)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 11:59:32 PM

This is soooo silly. Believe me, if there was a liberal plot to take over the world, I would be involved. The impulse to fantasize about this kind of thing comes from the same people who see a tiny light in the sky and assume the least likely possibility. It must be aliens!
You guys need to spend more time reading books by smart people and less time watching crap TV written by idiot hacks. You do realize TV is a real conspiracy? A conspiracy to get you to watch commercials.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 05:30:48 PM

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Be serious.  This is not a long form birth certificate.  It's a hack job that someone pieced together from a photocopy with some green checkered background.  There isn't even a notary seal.  I can't believe any state would produce something this sloppy.

It looks a lot more official then mine.  Mine is similar paper, dot matrix printed, with one signature and could be forged with minimal effort.  So what?

We know what hospital he was born in, all of the records match up, and his birth announcement was placed in a local paper. 

And when you scan it in, does the scanning software magically separate different text into different layers, as well as separating the "security" paper?

I completely agree that it's pointless to worry about this. Our government is clearly in such an advanced state of corruption that this type of fraud is commonplace. But just because I'm not going to obsess about it doesn't mean I will dismiss evidence pointed out plain as day.

Red Emerald

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 06:57:56 AM

And when you scan it in, does the scanning software magically separate different text into different layers, as well as separating the "security" paper?

I completely agree that it's pointless to worry about this. Our government is clearly in such an advanced state of corruption that this type of fraud is commonplace. But just because I'm not going to obsess about it doesn't mean I will dismiss evidence pointed out plain as day.

I'm curious.  Has anyone downloaded the PDF and tried this themselves? I don't have acrobat pro available to me and don't know of any freeware that can see the "links".  Photoshop only shows layers and there is just one.  Although the white glow around all the text is there like the video says.

Anyone trashing the video, please watch it first and then you can say that it's just a bunch of conspiracy.

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 02:04:28 PM

...snip...
I'm curious.  Has anyone downloaded the PDF and tried this themselves? I don't have acrobat pro available to me and don't know of any freeware that can see the "links".  Photoshop only shows layers and there is just one.  Although the white glow around all the text is there like the video says.

Anyone trashing the video, please watch it first and then you can say that it's just a bunch of conspiracy.

Why bother?

Those that believe Obama is a Kenyan Muslim will not be convinced by anyone who disagrees with them.  That's the nature of conspiracy theories.
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 02:14:57 PM

...snip...

Why bother?

Those that believe Obama is a Kenyan Muslim will not be convinced by anyone who disagrees with them.  That's the nature of conspiracy theories.

Wow.

Red Emerald, yes, I did, even though I initially thought that the birthers were crazy. That may still be true, but the posted document is a joke as far as I can tell. No one has posted a reasonable explanation as to why it looks so obviously forged. Instead we have clearly biased individuals that are so vested in their position that they refuse to look at objective evidence and respond with ad hominem attacks instead.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: