Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICB] IcebergCoin ❄︎ Big Update 27.11.❄︎ In-Wallet Tradebot❄︎ [MALWARE?]  (Read 225859 times)
szfei

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:36:45 PM

dear dev,
 Icebergcoin  isn't on the Bittrex yet ,is everything OK ?  Huh we are waiting .

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
majningmaster

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:39:19 PM

I would like to reserve : Polish translation. (i'll make it to the end of the week)
That's fine for you ?

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
Icebergcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:41:18 PM

dear dev,
 Icebergcoin  isn't on the Bittrex yet ,is everything OK ?  Huh we are waiting .
Everything is OK, It was said that it would be available during the morning time (Las vegas timezone) and it is only 7:40 AM there Wink
Still some hours remaining
Icebergcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:45:40 PM

I would like to reserve : Polish translation. (i'll make it to the end of the week)
That's fine for you ?
Cool!
I reserve it for you.

johnray

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:48:44 PM

Alright, this is my last announcement before I return with popcorn in a week or two to observe the trainwreck. I'll be the first to congratulate the dev as it looks like he will actually pull this off without almost anyone suspecting a thing! He probably can't believe himself. Frankly, if anyone spends so much as a single satoshi in the ICO, that's already proof that transparent schemes will work, so get your own Litecoin clone started today, people literally cannot wait for you to liberate from their money, it's crazy! Don't even bother denying any accusations should one arise. What a time to be alive!

Everyone who will have spent an amount over zero on ICB (which is also short for The Void That Dumb People's Money Falls Into, Never To Be Seen Again) will have a very short time frame to come to their senses before it's too late. The clear signs are all here, hidden in plain sight. I'm half sad that there surely will be some people claiming it's all going to be fine all the way to the moment that Bittrex delists ICB because volume is zero when nobody wants to pay even 1 satoshi for one. Maybe they actually deserve what's coming to them.

You will call me a hater now, while at the same time you probably know that you cannot prove any of my observations wrong and neither could the dev so he didn't even try. And knowing all that, you will still make the choice to donate to the dev's fund for Vegas, booze and hookers, and you ask nothing in return! How noble of you!

And then you will wonder why you didn't see this for what it really was? I can tell you why.

Because the only people falling for this horseshit are those throwing money at things that they have zero understanding about (cryptographic currency is the 'thing' I mean here - look it up), thinking their investment will multiply itself because some people who should probably know what they're talking about keep saying that it will and surely all of them can't be wrong, and well, "that Bitcoin thing seemed to work out alright for people who just believed in it, so that means pretty much the same chances, if we just do the same thing again! Man, I should totally borrow money from my mother and aunt to increase my almost guaranteed one-hundred-fold profit, right? No? Well, I'll just believe whatever the fuck I want! Your accusations are creating a bad vibe here which is not welcome, as this is a place for positive people, so stop spoiling people's blissful ignorance!"

And then you will beg your ugly wife not to leave you for emptying the mutual savings account. You will tell your friends on facebook who never ask you hang out anymore that you got 'hacked' and ask if you can crash at someone's house while you get back on your feet. Turns out everyone's houses are coincidentally all packed full of distant relatives visiting. Oh well, you And then you will write to your congressman a hardly decipherable, tear-soaked letter asking him to stop the evil of Bitcoin from stealing the money earned by any more people's unsuspecting wives.

*sigh*

P.S. I can literally imagine someone at Bittrex office breaking sweat right now while trying to convince the others not to allow their reputation to become tainted due to an association with an obvious scam. Hope he succeeds!

You are right, and with more than 19% premine, it will be one of the biggest scam. These coins are just made for a single pump and dump...
Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:14:30 PM

Sending my bitcoin to bittrex!

Astrax5

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:20:02 PM

waitting por the Bittrex ICO!  Smiley
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:22:55 PM

Here we go!
dare88

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:23:21 PM

Here we go!

xD
Icebergcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:25:04 PM

We are finalizing some details, we are also excited Wink
squatsnmilk

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:25:44 PM

It would be great if the developer could tell us a little about who he is and provide a summary of his previous projects...

I like TRON.
entertainment

Activity: 422

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:25:47 PM

Great. In how many hours we can expect to see the coin on Bittrex?

Astrax5

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:27:44 PM

Good! Hope to hear news from you soon!!
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:28:31 PM

Alright, this is my last announcement (forever we hope). I'll be the first to congratulate the dev as it looks like he will actually pull this off without almost anyone suspecting a thing! He probably can't believe himself. Frankly, if anyone spends so much as a single satoshi in the ICO, that's already proof that transparent schemes will work, so get your own Litecoin clone started today, people literally cannot wait for you to liberate from their money, it's crazy! Don't even bother denying any accusations should one arise. What a time to be alive!

Everyone who will have spent an amount over zero on ICB (which is also short for The Void That Dumb People's Money Falls Into, Never To Be Seen Again) will have a very short time frame to come to their senses before it's too late. The clear signs are all here, hidden in plain sight. I'm half sad that there surely will be some people claiming it's all going to be fine all the way to the moment that Bittrex delists ICB because volume is zero when nobody wants to pay even 1 satoshi for one. Maybe they actually deserve what's coming to them.

You will call me a hater now, while at the same time you probably know that you cannot prove any of my observations wrong and neither could the dev so he didn't even try. And knowing all that, you will still make the choice to donate to the dev's fund for Vegas, booze and hookers, and you ask nothing in return! How noble of you!

And then you will wonder why you didn't see this for what it really was? I can tell you why.

Because the only people falling for this horseshit are those throwing money at things that they have zero understanding about (cryptographic currency is the 'thing' I mean here - look it up), thinking their investment will multiply itself because some people who should probably know what they're talking about keep saying that it will and surely all of them can't be wrong, and well, "that Bitcoin thing seemed to work out alright for people who just believed in it, so that means pretty much the same chances, if we just do the same thing again! Man, I should totally borrow money from my mother and aunt to increase my almost guaranteed one-hundred-fold profit, right? No? Well, I'll just believe whatever the fuck I want! Your accusations are creating a bad vibe here which is not welcome, as this is a place for positive people, so stop spoiling people's blissful ignorance!"

And then you will beg your ugly wife not to leave you for emptying the mutual savings account. You will tell your friends on facebook who never ask you hang out anymore that you got 'hacked' and ask if you can crash at someone's house while you get back on your feet. Turns out everyone's houses are coincidentally all packed full of distant relatives visiting. You go to the library and write a barely decipherable, tear-soaked letter to your congressman, asking him to stop the evil of Bitcoin from stealing the money earned by any more people's unsuspecting wives. Newspaper headlines: Local Man Homeless; Has Bitcoin Gone Too Far?

*sigh*

P.S. I can literally imagine someone at Bittrex office breaking sweat right now while trying to convince the others not to allow their reputation to become tainted due to an association with an obvious scam. Hope he succeeds!

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Spayse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:29:55 PM

I waiting for ICB on bittrex. Very excited.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
jowo88

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:30:41 PM

Alright, this is my last announcement (forever we hope). I'll be the first to congratulate the dev as it looks like he will actually pull this off without almost anyone suspecting a thing! He probably can't believe himself. Frankly, if anyone spends so much as a single satoshi in the ICO, that's already proof that transparent schemes will work, so get your own Litecoin clone started today, people literally cannot wait for you to liberate from their money, it's crazy! Don't even bother denying any accusations should one arise. What a time to be alive!

And then you will beg your ugly wife not to leave you for emptying the mutual savings account. You will tell your friends on facebook who never ask you hang out anymore that you got 'hacked' and ask if you can crash at someone's house while you get back on your feet. Turns out everyone's houses are coincidentally all packed full of distant relatives visiting. You go to the library and write a barely decipherable, tear-soaked letter to your congressman, asking him to stop the evil of Bitcoin from stealing the money earned by any more people's unsuspecting wives. Newspaper headlines: Local Man Homeless; Has Bitcoin Gone Too Far?

*sigh*

+1 agree with your pict. lol
dare88

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:32:40 PM

Haters gonna hate  Cheesy
leduc

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:32:58 PM

make a petition thread

if iceberg is a scam i wont never use Bittrex again so they think twice before adding it

swainzag

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:34:07 PM

make a petition thread

if iceberg is a scam i wont never use Bittrex again so they think twice before adding it

Why would that be Bittrex's fault?  If the coin ends up being a scam it lies solely on the shoulders of the dev.

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
majningmaster

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:36:24 PM

Cool!
I reserve it for you.

Thank you, check your pv msg !

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: