Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals  (Read 41411 times)
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:44:14 PM

any whois should show you those details.

But i took it from whats posted above in the thread.

What I mean is could you please quote the URL where YOU saw the name of "Kurt Larsson" mentioned ?

google search (0920400200) this is phone number from domain record

Registrant Phone: +46.0920400200

details from here

http://whois.domaintools.com/lunamine.com

and you get this

http://www.hitta.se/kurt+larsson/lule%C3%A5/person/xxWPZZww-X

which shows the following

Kurt Larsson
Telefonnummer: 0920-40 02 00
Timmermansgatan 54
972 41   
Luleå

that's all I have right now.

OK thanks very much Smiley

It seems as though "Kurt Larsson" is the name of a company and as you said before the phone number (which I just rang) cannot be connected.

Any Swedish Lunamine customers reading this thread ?

[or people in Sweden generally ...]

i dont think Kurt Larsson is a company

https://foretagsfakta.bolagsverket.se/fpl-dft-ext-web/home.seam

doesn't provide any matches or a person name search doesn't show them as having a company.
dekodoge

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:45:23 PM

Just gone like a lot of others mining service??

well at this stage it looks like it.

lunamine.com SOA is borked

it seems some DNS server are still pointing to 37.61.237.213 for www and lunamine.com (is this the old hosting company)

my simple opinion is that the domain has been stolen/taken from lunamine or  domain has been changed to make it look that way.

Hmmm ... but for someone to change the domain record so the MX record does NOT have an IP address (like now) would involve a call to Lunamine's "Domain Hosting" company from somebody who has valid credentials which the company already has on record ?

So I don't think it's a case of the Domain being stolen/taken at all !

[Hey I could be wrong but that's how I see it currently]

The fact that thee is no SOA at the new NS servers suggests something shady is happening.

I'd like to think it's because he's having to move his whole operation to a new hosting company and in the meantime he's disabled connectivity of any kind !

disabled by setting the NS records for the domain to a ISP in Egypt, you are deluded.
crk

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:56:00 PM

I'm still waiting for my email  Smiley
odlal

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:56:52 PM

I'd like to think it's because he's having to move his whole operation to a new more secure setup / hosting company and in the meantime he's disabled connectivity of any kind !

However having a phone number which a) doesn't work and b) is registered to a different company does not bode well ...

Now if it does turn out to be some sort of a Scam setup / Ponzi scheme then it'll have at least taught me one costly lesson ... which is to ALWAYS check the Domain Record details are valid before making any further purchases from any other "Cloud Miner" !
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:59:09 PM

I'd like to think it's because he's having to move his whole operation to a new more secure setup / hosting company and in the meantime he's disabled connectivity of any kind !

However having a phone number which a) doesn't work and b) is registered to a different company does not bode well ...

Now if it does turn out to be some sort of a Scam setup / Ponzi scheme then it'll have at least taught me one costly lesson ... which is to ALWAYS check the Domain Record details are valid before making any further purchases from any other "Cloud Miner" !

Agreed.  If this was total BS, surprised no one else thought of checking domain registration before investing.  I guess you'd have to check and then call the number, right?  I'd imagine a lot of companies use fake numbers and names though wouldn't they?
dekodoge

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:00:36 PM

Agreed.  If this was total BS, surprised no one else thought of checking domain registration before investing.  I guess you'd have to check and then call the number, right?  I'd imagine a lot of companies use fake numbers and names though wouldn't they?

any names mentioned in emails?

Can anyone provide the email headers from the emails they have?
odlal

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:04:34 PM

You're not a Customer of theirs then I take it ?
dekodoge

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:09:38 PM

@odlal i'm not a customer.
jjc326

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:09:59 PM

You're not a Customer of theirs then I take it ?

Wait does that mean indeed lunamine has "re-branded" under a new site?  I don't need the site name but we need contact info for lunamine because that's BS he owes the sig campaign.  Did you get the promised e-mail about a new site?
odlal

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:14:08 PM

Wait does that mean indeed lunamine has "re-branded" under a new site?  I don't need the site name but we need contact info for lunamine because that's BS he owes the sig campaign.  Did you get the promised e-mail about a new site?

No, sorry, I've had no emails from Lunamine so far.  Has anyone reading this thread received an Email of any kind from Lunamine please ?
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:58:34 PM

I'm not too worried at the moment. The site is down, but he kept on writing an exisiting address since the beginning. For example in this post:

Quote from: ddalex on July 28, 2014, 12:08:01 PM
I have a 1 TH/s contract with LunaMine. I would like to invest much more, but before I want answers to this questions:

1) Do you know this place, on the photo;
2) Phone number;
3) Total hashrate of your system in real time;
4) Description of your mining pool;
5) Photo of mining rigs

Else everybody can suppose LunaMine  is a Ponzi-scam which one day shall disappear.

Sure, it is Timmermansgatan 16, Luleå Wink

All the other questions do not serve as proofs. We have been thinking of a secure way to show we are an actual mining operation. Honestly - all of the other answers can be made up. By giving away too much information we are putting a much larger operation than lunamine at risk. That being said - people who want to be 100% sure can meet us in person. In fact, there is one such person who claimed to have booked a trip to Luleå on August 10th - not sure how serious that is but we'll be welcoming them.

What exactly do you mean with total hashrate? Hashrate that we have sold through lunamine or hashrate that can be allocated to lunamine or total hashrate of the whole operation? lunamine is a small part of a larger operation (in which not all partners are interested in renting out hashing power) - whole operation runs over 200 TH/s. We do not have our own mining pool, we split our hashrate over various pools, none of them being GHash.io (unlike some of our competitors).

Also, if you look at the address in the phone book, there are a couple of companies located at the same address. If there is no communication from the side of Lunamine by end of Sunday, I think it will be a case for a lawyer. Otherwise, I for myself just keep calm.
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:00:49 PM

Agreed.  If this was total BS, surprised no one else thought of checking domain registration before investing.  I guess you'd have to check and then call the number, right?  I'd imagine a lot of companies use fake numbers and names though wouldn't they?

This is the second time you are trying to mix in other names in here.

Maybe the first name was right, guys, and this might just be OP trying to save his ass.
bitcointogo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:30:51 PM

who is CHRISTOPHE VERWEIRE?
crk

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:38:46 PM

who is CHRISTOPHE VERWEIRE?

The name of who register lunamine.com

I just want to receive my pending withdraws and keep mining :-(.. I was planning tto buy 3 more ths
leozabala0

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:08:03 AM

Yo también sigo esperando el email como todos. Ha alguien de la comunidad le ha llegado?

Alguien tiene alguna información nueva? . Es muy raro esto que paso y tendrían que dar explicaciones mas certeras.
crk

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:12:19 AM

Yo también sigo esperando el email como todos. Ha alguien de la comunidad le ha llegado?

Alguien tiene alguna información nueva? . Es muy raro esto que paso y tendrían que dar explicaciones mas certeras.

Nadie tiene nada.. Solo toca esperar a que lunamine vuelva a aparecer
bitcointogo

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:19:31 AM

I'm still waiting for my withdrawal. Is it to early to open a thread in Scam Accusations?
jjc326

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:00:46 AM

Agreed.  If this was total BS, surprised no one else thought of checking domain registration before investing.  I guess you'd have to check and then call the number, right?  I'd imagine a lot of companies use fake numbers and names though wouldn't they?

This is the second time you are trying to mix in other names in here.

Maybe the first name was right, guys, and this might just be OP trying to save his ass.

Acid, this was my thought as well.  I almost wish I had more invested here so I could hire a lawyer in Sweden but I only have .048 at stake Smiley but if I had invested heavily yes, I'd be on the phone without a doubt putting pressure on this Christophe guy.
oliversl

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:50:23 AM

I'm still waiting for my withdrawal. Is it to early to open a thread in Scam Accusations?

If it was serious business they would not have disappeared from the Internet. How much longer should we wait?

They got us at:
- clean web design, web console, etc
- nice story in the "About section"
- the smiley at the end of each reply in this thread
nagabeler

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:14:59 AM

if it was a scam, why so hurry... , this site is still in growing phase, a lot of people still want to adding their invest here,

i am also waiting for my payment  Angry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: