Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals  (Read 41411 times)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:34:19 AM

Hm, glad I didn't invest a lot in this. Returned from a vacation of 12 days without internet to find this.

He claims to have emailed the users but I haven't received anything.

No one has received anything, I'm pretty sure this was just a way for him to get more time to cover his tracks before people starting hunting him down.

Guess it's too late though, I feel sorry for an IRL friend of mine who started mining with them and spent his only bitcoins into it, now he has lost faith in btc for the wrong reasons...
He did give a real address if anyone wants to check it out. Probably not his but it was a Swedish address and the site owner does seem to be located there according to scam advisor etc.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:23:05 PM

Hm, glad I didn't invest a lot in this. Returned from a vacation of 12 days without internet to find this.

He claims to have emailed the users but I haven't received anything.

No one has received anything, I'm pretty sure this was just a way for him to get more time to cover his tracks before people starting hunting him down.

Guess it's too late though, I feel sorry for an IRL friend of mine who started mining with them and spent his only bitcoins into it, now he has lost faith in btc for the wrong reasons...
He did give a real address if anyone wants to check it out. Probably not his but it was a Swedish address and the site owner does seem to be located there according to scam advisor etc.

If you watch the adress in google street view you must laugh. I warned and posted screenshots a while back in the PBMINING thread some months ago.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
kaloryczny

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:26:47 AM

if something is done to get back recover the money? , Theft is theft, simply inform the special police in Sweden and they will find him.
I don't need money back , if hi will go to prison
arieq

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:56:26 AM

I have signed up for a 7 day free trial but it's not activated yet, please check.

my ref link http://ourdomain.com/7

I was the first one to reply in this thread, so glad I didn't invest much here, feel sorry for those who lost their hard earned money.

p.s I never edited my post above, so strange that lunamine.com has been edited by someone to ourdomain.com ?

Zyborg

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:20:47 AM

if something is done to get back recover the money? , Theft is theft, simply inform the special police in Sweden and they will find him.
I don't need money back , if hi will go to prison
Unfortunately it's not that easy, as the investments are made in bitcoins. My guess is that as far as the police is
concerned, he might as well have stolen someones money in an online game, or the likes.

He's not gonna get caught for fraud.

The only thing someone could possibly do is to pay a visit to his house, then again the adress he gave is with 99% certainty not his.

Edit: Nope it's not his / his company's adress. Sorry fellas.

Gotta be more careful with them investments :/
crk

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:34:01 PM

almost 1 week without any news from lunamine  Huh
Farmer17

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:39:14 PM

Sorry for all your losses, but I don't think you will hear anything from lunamine any more.
They were gone already...

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:39:44 PM

I think it was a scam. If it wasn't, he can at-least say something. He didn't even logged in after August 13.

Kindly,
       MZ

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:35:42 PM

It has SCAM written all over it, ALWAYS do your research before investing!

Google Street View and the fact that they did put the BTC earning numbers inside manuelly (lol) was enough evidence for me.

Sorry for your losses but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg

kaloryczny

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:50:34 PM

sory 5ick3uffalo but your trust is -4, and I will not comment the speech of someone with that a miserable reputation and any other gangsters .
 if there is a person on this forum from Sweden, let not care about such speeches, and let them report the incident to the  Sweden police. police certainly would know what to do

fraudster can mystify all, no one has the right to steal from anyone
crk

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:58:58 PM

i don't know why but i still have some faith on me that lunamine is gonna show himself soon explaning all this shit and paying us (blind fucking faith Sad )
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:22:51 PM

sory 5ick3uffalo but your trust is -4, and I will not comment the speech of someone with that a miserable reputation and any other gangsters .
 if there is a person on this forum from Sweden, let not care about such speeches, and let them report the incident to the  Sweden police. police certainly would know what to do

fraudster can mystify all, no one has the right to steal from anyone

My trust Level is -4 because back in march i spoke about cloud mining, PB Mining in Particular and a german moderator here said i would advertise unprofitable cloud mining.

He should have invested back then instead talking grap, he would have positive ROI now.

Numbers don´t lie and even when showed him evidence he not deleted the comment and trust level.

SO this -4 means NOTHING. i was right, he was wrong.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:40:08 PM

Their Adress was (never was/is ) Timmermansgatan 16 in Luleå / Sweden.

If you want a good laugh, use google street view.

Scam if you ask me, very very poor one. Never would invest a single satoshi here, i would say money gone 99.9% sure someday.

I could be wrong but thats the feeling i had when i first saw this company and digged little bit deeper.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:10:45 PM

Their Adress was (never was/is ) Timmermansgatan 16 in Luleå / Sweden.

If you want a good laugh, use google street view.

Scam if you ask me, very very poor one. Never would invest a single satoshi here, i would say money gone 99.9% sure someday.

I could be wrong but thats the feeling i had when i first saw this company and digged little bit deeper.

Well, next time I do the digging first and then make my educated decisions  Undecided
oliversl

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:20:48 AM

Blind faith, that is why all these scam happens.

i don't know why but i still have some faith on me that lunamine is gonna show himself soon explaning all this shit and paying us (blind fucking faith Sad )
crk

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:44:49 AM

What else can i do? :-/
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:51:00 AM

What else can i do? :-/

I invested a week of time, never would have put more into this type of crappy company.  You need to get evidence before investing, and this type of thing is always possibly a scam as there's no oversight of it.  That's why BTC is prime for a lot of scams.
kaloryczny

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:10:53 AM

I found the website of the Swedish Police with email address, there is the address of the branch dealing with international crimes. I will try this week to write them, I do not know if anything will do but the information given. not be forgotten that the devious thief is a thief
Armed

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:46:50 AM

I found the website of the Swedish Police with email address, there is the address of the branch dealing with international crimes. I will try this week to write them, I do not know if anything will do but the information given. not be forgotten that the devious thief is a thief
It won't help you.

The swedish police can't do anything because you simply won't have any information to provide them with.
Best shot would pay someone to dox him and then find him yourself, and that'll probably be impossible as well.

crk

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:12:35 PM

It won't help you.

The swedish police can't do anything because you simply won't have any information to provide them with.
Best shot would pay someone to dox him and then find him yourself, and that'll probably be impossible as well.

but at least is something!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: