Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock]  (Read 300465 times)
#gWanairyLOL

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:22:24 AM

Anyways so what happens now to COG keeps mining I presume

Keeps? If Cog was mining we would not have any problems.

Anyway where are the dividends Garr said we would get today?

From what it looks like, you've put in enough time today. Take a chill. Kick back and relax.

Yes Sir Mr. Sock!

You are very welcome for the shipping dates, something Garr has lied to you about from the start.

Yup, I will just shut up now, would hate for more lies to get exposed!

Thank you for the permission to kick back and relax.

I really needed your permission Mr. Sock.

So relaxed now.

God Bless.

Haha. Dividends are in.

Now you can really relax.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alabamafan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:51:51 AM

Haha. Dividends are in.

Now you can really relax.

You sure are quick on the draw Mr. Sock.

I did not get the e-mail yet.

Edit: Or get them in my Havelock account.

Edit 2: This is the last dividend "2014-03-19 12:04:06"
Sorry to interrupt the bullshit (Garr sell the units already) but I have a question I've had since the moment I first read some of your posts Goat: Do you have more than 100,000 BTC to your name?

I feel like you have to be one of the richest BTC holders.
zero3112

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:49:14 AM

I never got any dividends whats going on yet it says they where paid out yesterday?

robitnik

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:57:20 AM

I never got any dividends whats going on yet it says they where paid out yesterday?

Same for everyone I think.

Blockchain says that Garr made the deposit.

My guess is he set the time for the dividend to be released but the deposit transaction didn't have enough confirmations by the time the dividend was scheduled to happen. There was almost an hour between blocks around the same time. I could be wrong though. I don't really know anything about the issuer side of Havelock.

We'll probably have to wait a few hours for someone at Havelock to wake up and sort it out.
Tafelpoot

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:50:36 AM

You have changed the vote question, garrett. The first vote was 'do we keep mining with cog or do we close down'. The next vote, 1 week later was 'does cog pay for hosting or do we close down'.

I voted yes to keep mining as long as you pay for hosting with personal funds, but to sell if the costs are on us. You have changed my vote into a yes...

You don't get to bring in receipts until the 2nd vote has finished! Use your april divs to pay those.
Cognitive-PR

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 06:52:12 AM

The second was started on the 27th to finish today.

Not True. Cog-PR said it had ended yesterday. I quoted him. I sold after he said it had ended and the results would be posted.

Garr clearly owes me a public apology or 25 BTC.

Garr if you pay the 25 BTC I will donated it to a charity and will make the transaction public. However I doubt you will man up and pay out.

It would be a lot easier to find if you'd stop deleting your posts  Smiley

I originally voted against liquidation but I am inclined to change my vote (given the recent "mathing" - which though I haven't verified, looks legit).  Garr, Sam, if you have a counter-argument to "300BTC versus 50BTC", you should post it now, or expect a flood of vote changing. =/

Garrett agrees with the math. Assuming these calculations are correct, it seems that our best option is to liquidate. Garrett is going to post the current results of the motion on the Cognitive Mining website tonight.

More updates to come.

- Samuel

It could be argued that he's talking about the current results not necessarily the final results.

Edit: And the 27th was 7 days ago.

Robitnik is correct here. Garrett began the motion to cover hosting expenses/liquidate hardware on 3/27/14. As usual, motions last one week, so the motion ended and votes were counted on 4/3/14. When I posted this the night before the last day of voting I mentioned the "current results of the motion", not the final results.

Whether or not liquidating is the best option, shareholders have voted against liquidation. Of course, if Garrett decides that we are much better off liquidating, he will take the necessary steps to do so (raising a motion, finding buyers, etc).

- Samuel
robitnik

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:01:41 AM

Sam, any idea what happened with the divs?

The deposit was made to the Havelock address and their system says it was paid on the 3rd but no divs were distributed. Could be a confirmation thing or a paying at midnight thing.

Havelock's support people roll out of bed at 9am EST (6 hours from now), you might want to give them a shout around then.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:28:06 AM

You have changed the vote question, garrett. The first vote was 'do we keep mining with cog or do we close down'. The next vote, 1 week later was 'does cog pay for hosting or do we close down'.

I voted yes to keep mining as long as you pay for hosting with personal funds, but to sell if the costs are on us. You have changed my vote into a yes...

You don't get to bring in receipts until the 2nd vote has finished! Use your april divs to pay those.

same here, my vote was only a YES if you continued to hold up your contractual agreement you set with your shareholders. You won't do that, so my vote is a NO, liquidate COG and be done with this mess.

Your vote is a sham, jsut like the mining company you pretend to run  Cheesy Grin
sido

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:34:23 AM

Samuel, Garrett, can you address the situation about a PT shares?
YoYa

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Always verify deals with me through my public key!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 09:27:49 AM

So......COG isn't being liquidated for the moment, but we still have a lot to clean up. We'll need to sort out a financial report detailing all COG's assets, outstanding CT units that have yet to arrive, as well as a new datacenter that is viable on costs.

We should create a board, and start to move forward on this issue. Other things to be considered are that the reserve fund and equipment purchases need to be managed better. With decent div's and better reinvestment, we'll be able to move forward.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:48:57 AM

So......COG isn't being liquidated for the moment, but we still have a lot to clean up. We'll need to sort out a financial report detailing all COG's assets, outstanding CT units that have yet to arrive, as well as a new datacenter that is viable on costs.

We should create a board, and start to move forward on this issue. Other things to be considered are that the reserve fund and equipment purchases need to be managed better. With decent div's and better reinvestment, we'll be able to move forward.
Sigh. Just cant help some people. Cry
YoYa

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

Always verify deals with me through my public key!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 10:09:15 AM

Sigh. Just cant help some people. Cry

Meh, not worth selling shares atm, and not cleaning up the mess is just idiotic. Make it work or wrap it up.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:06:59 AM

Sigh. Just cant help some people. Cry

Meh, not worth selling shares atm, and not cleaning up the mess is just idiotic. Make it work or wrap it up.
I hear you, and i would bet thats the kind of discussion Goat and Garr had back in the hotel some weeks ago, but all past and recent performances surely point to the latter option by now. The necessary clean up is solely down to how much 'character' Garr possesses, or is prepared to give, going forward.  
alincoln

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:39:33 AM

For the record: I confirm having received 0.56 BTC from Garr yesterday regarding FIMB repayment, total received so far 40.12 BTC, still 37 BTC left.

My BTC address is 1Bqg9YKE25U1BRCRm3pJiGsiFE5vvgirtB
Tafelpoot

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:35:25 PM

Robitnik is correct here. Garrett began the motion to cover hosting expenses/liquidate hardware on 3/27/14. As usual, motions last one week, so the motion ended and votes were counted on 4/3/14. When I posted this the night before the last day of voting I mentioned the "current results of the motion", not the final results.

Whether or not liquidating is the best option, shareholders have voted against liquidation. Of course, if Garrett decides that we are much better off liquidating, he will take the necessary steps to do so (raising a motion, finding buyers, etc).

- Samuel

OMG. You turned around the wording of the vote. You've even miscounted my vote and probably the vote of several others.
You have never returned the full result of the first vote (my vote was never in there) and you've mixed all the "wait for delivery until friday" to the "yes, start paying for hosting" camp.
All because you want to drain the fund even more...
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:40:59 PM

My vote was also never shown in the first vote and you have misrepresented my vote in the second.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:51:14 PM

I hear you, and i would bet thats the kind of discussion Goat and Garr had back in the hotel some weeks ago, but all past and recent performances surely point to the latter option by now. The necessary clean up is solely down to how much 'character' Garr possesses, or is prepared to give, going forward.  

Yes. He pretty much lied to my face about things he was doing and things he would do. He is using that $9,000 to host not only our CT units but his personal collection (something he claims he does not even have). Also he lied about how many of our CT units he had. I can post the tracking numbers if needed.

I pretty much have been working with Garr directly for just about a year as Cognitives largest shareholder (I started dumping recently to make a point). He has kept saying he would do this and that and asked for more money. As some of you know we only got the CT units at the price we did cuz I bought the other half. All the other stuff I helped out failed in one way or the other. I can't prove it but I think he just pocked the money.

I was able to get these CT units to work in my basement and my dad can keep them running with spending 5 mins every other day checking to see if the lights are on. Why can Garr not get them to work in three different locations? Seems highly odd that my dad can do it, and he can not. Also about the warehouse not being ready he told me it was in person and was over skype months ago.

You guys do not know the hours I put into talking about this and trying to get this operation working. Garr clearly has no interest in doing so and is just trying to make me look bad while he steals hashing power and takes money from the operation. He is trying to make it look like I am the one who is destroying Cog when all I have done is give him more and more money. He is the one who is either stealing or just too lazy to turn the boxes on.

Did you know Garr owes CT about $6,000 for shipping? How much more to the data center? How much for shipping all the CT units around? I honestly think Cog does not have much of any wealth left to it at all.

But we could clearly check this with a transparent dividend system and a transparent list of all property and debts. Something Garr has told us all he would do right away.

But what did he do? He is trying to fund a hash fast production line, and he is trying to buy more units from CT. This guy is a non stop scammer and has stolen from me, from my personal hardware he was running (and I never got my hardware back) and also from money I gave him to buy hardware.

I too was at a point for a long time that we need to fix this, clearly that will not happen and this will end in tears.

Yes, clearly Garr is fucking around with the votes and should do it again after he is transparent with what we own. But he is too busy traveling the world making deals with our money.

See most of you have no idea what is going on, and your putting faith in this scammer is just silly.

Notice how the PR guy only came back to talk about the two elections and not about any of the other points? Who cares about the two elections. Why were you not being honest about how many units you had? Why not tell us why they are not running? Why not tell us how much debt we have? Why not tell us how Garr is on some trip around the world "doing something great for Cognitive"?  

All Garr does is come here and claim he is doing great work for Cognitive and that is clearly a lie.

Anyway you guys do what you will in your way, and I will do mine.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
Cognitive-PR

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:29:56 PM

- Samuel

OMG. You turned around the wording of the vote. You've even miscounted my vote and probably the vote of several others.
You have never returned the full result of the first vote (my vote was never in there) and you've mixed all the "wait for delivery until friday" to the "yes, start paying for hosting" camp.
All because you want to drain the fund even more...
[/quote

My vote was also never shown in the first vote and you have misrepresented my vote in the second.

Tafelpoot and elasticband, I am meeting with Garrett today and I will discuss this issue with him.
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:08:27 PM

Motion: Remove CEO of Cognitive and replace with interim board of top 5 shareholders until such time that someone else can be appointed as operator and treasurer or multisig wallet can be implemented. 

Sorry Garrett, I like to smell the roses and life is too short to worry about the small stuff and all that, but your management decisions have caused severe dwindling of the trust and value I placed in you for years now.  Cognitive as a company may survive but I don't think it is going to happen on your watch. Once anyone looks through the last few months of pages in this thread, why would anyone be stupid enough to ever invest again unless it was just to bottom feed and sell to a greater fool? You'll never get further funding for more hardware so Cog3 and 4 are toast.  This isn't negativity, it is just calling it like it is. I am not making allegations of theft however ridiculously shady things have looked, but it is clear from my point of view that things have been slipping out of control for you for quite some time. Goat may be somewhat rabid and dramatic but having people do that type of thing as a large shareholder really reflects just as poorly on you as it does him.

Is it possible for shareholders to have enough unity to force Garrett's hand in giving up operator status and having the interim board either liquidate or carry on with better trust-less and transparency-minded solutions guided by the obviously talented individuals who have been contributing time and effort into this company?

We need a voting platform that is held by a third party to keep everything on the up and up or there will be allegations of fraud again. How can we do this?

I have lost big in this , but have have already cut my losses as I knew the risks going in. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
investr

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:31:27 PM

Motion: Remove CEO of Cognitive and replace with interim board of top 5 shareholders until such time that someone else can be appointed as operator and treasurer or multisig wallet can be implemented. 

Sorry Garrett, I like to smell the roses and life is too short to worry about the small stuff and all that, but your management decisions have caused severe dwindling of the trust and value I placed in you for years now.  Cognitive as a company may survive but I don't think it is going to happen on your watch. Once anyone looks through the last few months of pages in this thread, why would anyone be stupid enough to ever invest again unless it was just to bottom feed and sell to a greater fool? You'll never get further funding for more hardware so Cog3 and 4 are toast.  This isn't negativity, it is just calling it like it is. I am not making allegations of theft however ridiculously shady things have looked, but it is clear from my point of view that things have been slipping out of control for you for quite some time. Goat may be somewhat rabid and dramatic but having people do that type of thing as a large shareholder really reflects just as poorly on you as it does him.

Is it possible for shareholders to have enough unity to force Garrett's hand in giving up operator status and having the interim board either liquidate or carry on with better trust-less and transparency-minded solutions guided by the obviously talented individuals who have been contributing time and effort into this company?

We need a voting platform that is held by a third party to keep everything on the up and up or there will be allegations of fraud again. How can we do this?

I have lost big in this , but have have already cut my losses as I knew the risks going in. 

If Havelock made an API call for share ownership I could build a rails app for voting based on the number of shares someone owns in an asset.

Successful transactions: http://pastebin.com/GM27Ju59
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: