what about the 2-4TH that has been mining to your 1garr BTC address?
The actual hashrate there is ~1.8th/s which I am receiving as a management fee for running machines owned by ineededausername . He is a very reputable and trustworthy member here; PM him and he will be happy to verify.
This is great news. This is what we need to see more of. Thank you for providing an independent party to verify the source of payments to the 1Garr address. Thank you for working to get the machines hashing ASAP. Also, thank you for committing to moving all funds into a transparent place. Now, once they are all set up, please don't stop there! We still have a lot of work to do to turn cog around and prove the trolls wrong. Kako might be an annoying asshole, but many of his "doom and gloom" criticisms still have yet to be addressed!
The following things are still of critical importance IMO:
1. Ensure that the new address where all COG funds are stored will be verifiable and contains *all* the expected "reinvestment" funds (so it should have 50% of all divs since the time of the last CT order, right?)
2. Ensure that all of our hardware is using a visible pool like eligius, against the same address, and has backup pools should eligius go down, for best uptime
3. Ensure that the pools we use, along with their deposit address, are all documented ON THE WEBSITE (for BTC and scrypt miners) (we can't be digging through this entire thread to get critical info like our current hashrate, payout address, etc)
Once all of these are done, the "present" is taken care of, and there can be no question about stolen funds moving forward, the only questions are about the past. To clear those up, we'd like to see the following:
1. The long-promised financial report. How much did our CT order cost exactly? What money came in/out last year?
2. What payout address was in use during the infamous "missing div" period? Was the discrepancy due to your error, the pool's error, bad luck, or something else? Any answer is better than no answer.
Finally, after that in priority, it'd be nice to have a discussion about next steps.
1. Tell us more about this PR person
2. What does our reinvestment fund look like? Are we still in talks with CT? Will we be placing another order soon? How are the scrypt machines doing, is their return making that look like a better plan than more ASIC based hardware? (imma guess "probably not", but worth considering)
EDIT: according to my calculations, using *just* the divs paid while at Havelock, the total divs paid are:
( 0.00004482 + 0.00003787 + 0.00003650 + 0.00009597 + 0.00003463 + 0.00006925 + 0.00018734 + 0.00014051 + 0.00024161 + 0.00050147 ) * 10420 => 14.4834874BTC
This means if 50% of income is paid to reinvestment, we should have over 15BTC saved up, right? How long before the BTCT->Havelock transition was the cointerra deal done? does anyone have the BTCT data handy? *OR* - Garr - the financial report should cover this and show exactly how much BTC our reinvestment fund contains, and we expect it to be at least that much...