Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting a new FPGA mining farm/contract! Cognitive Resurrected on[Havelock]  (Read 300458 times)
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:08:59 AM

Are the addresses that are receiving the alts we are mining being posted?

Of course not. Nothing is being posted.

No financials.

No charts.

No addresses.

No pictures.

No proof.

No answers.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killerstorm
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:33:27 AM

Another missed date from Garrett. +2 to Kakobrekla. Garrett I really believed this time you'd pay up on time.

Reminds me how pirateat40 tried to paint it as a logistics issue (moving coins between accounts is so hard!), not insolvency issue:

As the fund grew there were larger and larger coin movements which put strain on my reserve accounts and ultimately caused delays on withdraws and the inability to fund orders within my system.  

Currently my reserve (operating wallets) are drained from fulfilling the withdraw spree that happened after the rate drop announcement.

Starting Monday I’ll begin systematically closing and withdrawing accounts as coins are transferred.  I don't expect the entire process to last longer than a week. The moment your account is closed you’ll receive your coins plus any interest accrued up to the hour it was sent.

This is hilarious:

Thanks
I’d like to thank all of my lenders and PPT operators that were a key element in making Bitcoin Savings & Trust a success.  Bitcoin has grown a lot since I started this and want you to know that you were a vital part in helping it grow.

Now, I have a lot of work to do. Stay Tuned

There was kakobrekla analog back then too:

BTW, this is all bitlane’s fault.  (j/k you nut)

Chromia: a better dapp platform
alincoln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:17:54 PM

Actually Kakobrekla is terribly wrong. Half repayment (BTC38.56) will be sent sent to alincoln today, 1Bqg9YKE25U1BRCRm3pJiGsiFE5vvgirtB txid:

Another day and still nothing. +1 to Kakobrekla.

Another missed date from Garrett. +2 to Kakobrekla. Garrett I really believed this time you'd pay up on time.

Three days and nothing. +3 to Kakobrela.

Garrett I really wonder if you realize your absolute lack of commitment to agreed terms and your general unavailability to answering valid shareholder concerns are doing a permanent damage to your reputation and to your company. How you dare default on FIMB for over 100 days, and then come here and practically impose a less-than-optimal solution (which I agreed only for the sake of freeing myself of the daily pain of checking this forum for your response), only to default yet another time? How long more will this take? How long will you give reason to Kakobrekla to - rightfully - make fun of you?

God damnit, pay up already!
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:36:35 PM

Garrett I really wonder if you realize your absolute lack of commitment to agreed terms and your general unavailability to answering valid shareholder concerns are doing a permanent damage to your reputation and to your company.

I don't care FIMB problems but all this drama is indeed damaging Garrett reputation and cognitive.

Dammit, what's the problem with FIMB ? Why does Garrett have to pay from his pocket for what you lost ? Why does cognitive have to suffer from this ?
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:54:13 PM

Garrett I really wonder if you realize your absolute lack of commitment to agreed terms and your general unavailability to answering valid shareholder concerns are doing a permanent damage to your reputation and to your company.

I don't care FIMB problems but all this drama is indeed damaging Garrett reputation and cognitive.

Dammit, what's the problem with FIMB ? Why does Garrett have to pay from his pocket for what you lost ? Why does cognitive have to suffer from this ?

It is very damaging indeed. The only blame so far is on Garrett and Cognitive mining must suffer if the CEO can't even be bothered to make good on the terms he negotiated upon default for a personal loan. Cognitive mining suffers only directly because of the loss of confidence in management, not out of debt repayment obligation. As far as I understand it, FIMB loan is on Garrett himself, but I have removed the Cognitive link in my signature because I will not promote a company that is led by someone who will not make good on his contracts regardless of how invested I am in the company.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:58:10 PM

It is very damaging indeed. The only blame so far is on Garrett and Cognitive mining must suffer if the CEO can't even be bothered to make good on the terms he negotiated upon default for a personal loan. Cognitive mining suffers only directly because of the loss of confidence in management, not out of debt repayment obligation. As far as I understand it, FIMB loan is on Garrett himself, but I have removed the Cognitive link in my signature because I will not promote a company that is led by someone who will not make good on his contracts regardless of how invested I am in the company.

This is not over for cognitive. Garrett can be replaced.
btcboston

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:12:07 PM

He could if this were a legitimate company, which it very clearly is not.

alincoln

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:17:23 PM

By the way: I am a large COG and COG.F2 shareholder myself. Probably one of the largest ones left. I know that coming here every day and making it self-evident Garrett lacks the necessary trust to run a virtual company isn't in my best interest. However posting on this forum is one of the only options I have, as Garrett only reply to emails/PMs on very exceptional circumstances. Also he used Cognitive's name and his corporate email on FIMB's contract, so it's only fair that I use this space for trying to reach a solution.

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:52:33 PM

By the way: I am a large COG and COG.F2 shareholder myself. Probably one of the largest ones left. I know that coming here every day and making it self-evident Garrett lacks the necessary trust to run a virtual company isn't in my best interest. However posting on this forum is one of the only options I have, as Garrett only reply to emails/PMs on very exceptional circumstances. Also he used Cognitive's name and his corporate email on FIMB's contract, so it's only fair that I use this space for trying to reach a solution.

Have you thought about the fact that attacking cognitive is killing your COG/COG.F2 investment ?
It is obvious that Garrett cannot pay back FIMB. Your only chance to get back your investment (or a part of it) is to let Garrett make Cognitive profitable again.
Also attacking Cognitive is damaging all the investors. It is selfish to do that.

He could if this were a legitimate company, which it very clearly is not.

Yes we can. Garrett is not mining himself the Bitcoins. Therefore he can be replaced if he fails.

alincoln

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:07:26 PM

Have you thought about the fact that attacking cognitive is killing your COG/COG.F2 investment ?
It is obvious that Garrett cannot pay back FIMB. Your only chance to get back your investment (or a part of it) is to let Garrett make Cognitive profitable again.
Also attacking Cognitive is damaging all the investors. It is selfish to do that.

I am not attacking Cognitive, where did you get this weird idea from? Kakobrekla does that.

I come here and ask for my money and that's very legitimate thing to do. After a long absence, Garrett finally said on 01/31 he'd pay up half of his debt on that same day, and failed yet another time. Why someone that can't pay up would make such a statement? Is this business or child's play?

I am sorry if you don't like what you read, I'm afraid you're the selfish here or worse, you're delusional for believing Garrett can keep acting this way on his 'personal' loan and yet be a successful manager of Cognitive. Feel free to ignore me. I'll continue posting until I am paid in fully.
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:54:09 PM

I am not attacking Cognitive, where did you get this weird idea from? Kakobrekla does that.

I come here and ask for my money and that's very legitimate thing to do. After a long absence, Garrett finally said on 01/31 he'd pay up half of his debt on that same day, and failed yet another time. Why someone that can't pay up would make such a statement? Is this business or child's play?

I am sorry if you don't like what you read, I'm afraid you're the selfish here or worse, you're delusional for believing Garrett can keep acting this way on his 'personal' loan and yet be a successful manager of Cognitive. Feel free to ignore me. I'll continue posting until I am paid in fully.

Let's put the blame where it belongs. Garrett is twisting in the wind and making promises he can't keep. This is a very bad sign and my personal experience with this kind off thing tells me that it cannot be further ignored. Garrett could have said that payback was dependent on receiving the hardware, but he didn't... he said he would pay half and then didn't follow up. alincoln can't be blamed for bringing this to our attention and is really doing us a favor. Kakobrekla is not helpful at all here and should be ignored, but this is a serious issue that needs to addressed sooner rather than later.

NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
karol

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:14:44 PM

Let's put the blame where it belongs. Garrett is twisting in the wind and making promises he can't keep. This is a very bad sign and my personal experience with this kind off thing tells me that it cannot be further ignored. Garrett could have said that payback was dependent on receiving the hardware, but he didn't... he said he would pay half and then didn't follow up. alincoln can't be blamed for bringing this to our attention and is really doing us a favor. Kakobrekla is not helpful at all here and should be ignored, but this is a serious issue that needs to addressed sooner rather than later.

Exactly I start belive Garett is not a proper person to invest in COG. I am dropping my shares
kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:28:52 PM

Kakobrekla is not helpful at all here and should be ignored, but this is a serious issue that needs to addressed sooner rather than later.

If retards like you would listen to me, you would never get into this mess with this scammer in the first place.
Even then, I gave fair warnings to get out, 3 months ago.

Do not worry, I enjoy looking at fools being parted from their money.

Garr255 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:43:01 AM

FIMB is going to be repaid as promised to alincoin within an hour. I am very sorry for the delays here, they will not happen any longer.

Also, I just got two sCrypt rigs set up for Cognitive on Tompool.org. The mining output is viewable by looking for the address starting in "1cog".

Will respond to the rest of the questions in this thread later tonight, busy setting up more miners right now.

Cheers,
Garrett

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Garr255 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938

What's a GPU?

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:44:55 AM

(The following is not related to Cognitive)

alincoln, I do realize that that would be the best case scenario for you. However, please acknowledge that I am taking a heavy loss on this one, so please accept a full refund of your initial investment Plus all dividends up to the last one that was paid. With that case, you've still made more money than just holding coins, which is pretty damn good.

I hope you believe this request to be reasonable. It's the best I can do.

I accept your offer. However if you are leaving half to be paid later as you said, I expect as a minimum that you schedule monthly payments according to your personal mining revenue and finish paying in 2014.

I own 7712 bonds and my withdrawal address is 1Bqg9YKE25U1BRCRm3pJiGsiFE5vvgirtB

Please confirm and post here.

Repayment for FIMB (BTC38.56) will be sent sent to alincoln today, 1Bqg9YKE25U1BRCRm3pJiGsiFE5vvgirtB txid:

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:28:24 AM

FIMB is going to be repaid as promised to alincoin within an hour. I am very sorry for the delays here, they will not happen any longer.
Also, I just got two sCrypt rigs set up for Cognitive on Tompool.org. The mining output is viewable by looking for the address starting in "1cog".

I confirm that the GPU rig is running. The hashing was low at the start but slowly increasing as the pool calculate the average speed.

I hope you can complete your deal with alincoin asap so we can end the drama.
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:21:52 AM

hope the cointerra's machines are arrived...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:51:52 AM

someones doing well.. 84 btc in change.  enough to buy some mining equipment...

alincoln

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:22:10 AM

(The following is not related to Cognitive)

alincoln, I do realize that that would be the best case scenario for you. However, please acknowledge that I am taking a heavy loss on this one, so please accept a full refund of your initial investment Plus all dividends up to the last one that was paid. With that case, you've still made more money than just holding coins, which is pretty damn good.

I hope you believe this request to be reasonable. It's the best I can do.

I accept your offer. However if you are leaving half to be paid later as you said, I expect as a minimum that you schedule monthly payments according to your personal mining revenue and finish paying in 2014.

I own 7712 bonds and my withdrawal address is 1Bqg9YKE25U1BRCRm3pJiGsiFE5vvgirtB

Please confirm and post here.

Repayment for FIMB (BTC38.56) will be sent sent to alincoln today, 1Bqg9YKE25U1BRCRm3pJiGsiFE5vvgirtB txid:

I confirm having received the first half of FIMB re-payment (BTC38.56) from Garrett today. Hallelujah!

I am looking forward receiving the other half in monthly payments as stated above, so I am expecting to hear from you no later than 03/04/2014. I would appreciate if you always sent payments to that same address and posted here in the sequence.

If you would like to re-pay the other half with COG shares you personally own, I am doing this one time offer of swapping your remaining BTC38.56 debt for 800 shares. While I prefer cold hard bits, I am willing to take the shares for the sake of putting a definitive end to this issue, so we can both move on with our projects. Let me know asap.

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:32:14 AM

I confirm having received the first half of FIMB re-payment (BTC38.56) from Garrett today. Hallelujah!

Fucking hell what a release !

We're on the good way.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: