Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 [524] 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701098 times)
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:14:22 AM

I found your PAtrike competition
https://minerstat.com/algorithms

Since this program, which I don't know if it is new or not, can have as many AL-GOS that we don't have in AW, as a better statistical system can have for Worker. With what it cost me to learn AW and with the license I have I will not change, because it also has bad things like that needs aftherburner in each machine and a thousand more things. But the statistics per worker, the huge amount of new AL-GOS that do not exist in AW and anything else, catches my attention.

In fact I have found several currencies there in exotic AL-Gos, which we do not have added in AW, because the data providers are half dead, especially COintomine is quite inactive and with very crazy data. When I analyze a currency and put the real and dynamic data such as nethash, difficulty etc ... and change the calculation formula to the complete one. The coins are falling, so Cointomine is giving us very poor quality data.

I will have to try the other program to see the coins and the new AL-GOS and the coins related to them.

What are AL-GOS?
I only know algorithm - algo´s.

You say it, there so many exotic algorithm, why patrike must add this when there are exotic? If you want, add it by yourself if needed.

You are sure that protocols are added, but I would like them to be added by themselves and the coins that are in our suppliers would appear alone when measuring the protocol.

But not only do you need to add the protocol or "al-go", you also need to add some more, more serious and paid statistics provider.

WTM few coins, everyone uses it, all coins are saturated

Coinwarz same as WTM

Coinscalculator and Cointomine, especially the latter, use data of very poor quality, just update, make mistakes in rewards and give a rare stockings. That is why whenever I am going to undermine something, I always create the currency or I change the data to dynamic and I add the blocktime, reward, Dynamic difficulty extracted from the Explorer or from a pool and nethash, use full formula and then a few hours mining with screenshots to see what it says that I will win and what I really earn in the pool and at that moment I can know exactly the profit value of that currency. But all this does not happen with coinscalculator and Cointomine that practically cointomine is abandoned.

We need more coin providers, I use them for reference, I never use the data for these services. For that, PAtrike added some time ago at my request to be able to fully personalize the currency and use the complete formula and not the exponential one.

@Patrike needs more suppliers, including scraper minerstast or wherever. but more coins are needed, better data quality and more protocols or "al-gos" will be good for everyone, and it would make my job a bit easier.

As I said before, I am mining a coin that does not appear in AM with all the rigs and I have added it, both the protocol and the currency data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:19:58 AM

@trucobit Thanks for advice, i am seldom use Mining Dutch and mostly mine on NiceHash (when i sleep) or coins directly. But i want know and configure my AM to 100%
AM is best instrument, where i have all needed information on one place, but what to mine i always decide self, after i investigate market for coin. AM give me only advice and direction what must i check.
I am steady on filling my AM with coin/pool/exchange data. Overclocking and profit profiles. This is big job...
You are right with Ferrari with 80 KM/h )))

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:12:24 PM

Latest definitions update killed all of my mining. Is the server these softwares update from offline?

All entries are showing as "starting" and stays that way now after it installed.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:02:09 PM

All is well now. I couldnt tell ya what the issue was but the software is retrieving whats needed and working again.

Asusrogmining

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:38:01 PM

HI, I am mining Zclassic (Equihash Zero algorithm) with 195 h/s. Whattomine shows the profitability as $2.85 per day, but in Awesome Miner dashboard it's &700 per day! I have added the json link of Zclassic to Awesome Miner settings but the profitability is still inaccurate. What's the solution?
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:14:26 PM

From what I understand its the API of the site its pulling from. It might fix it if you change the exchange its pulling the zcl info from.

GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:43:18 PM

Hi, how to get the value inside ""?

https://ibb.co/47CGr7x
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 01:20:20 PM

Hi boss, one suggestion:
pls add some button/selectBox to OnlineService tab, where user can quick switch between Statistics method calculation (24 actual, estimated, current, etc) with and without affecting the miners. You have place for this on the window bottom. Maybe its a good idea to show additional columns with another calculation method, to made comparation easy.Regards
one other small bug what i found:
Pofit miner running, at this moment i change GPU Overclocking Profile in Miner Profit Profile, some time later,  if miner crashed, new settings  will not be read from Profit Profile. New settings will be read only if user explicit stop&start miner. Look into this pls.
Thanks for the suggestions and remark about the GPU overclocking - I will look into this.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 01:22:03 PM

We need more coin providers, I use them for reference, I never use the data for these services. For that, PAtrike added some time ago at my request to be able to fully personalize the currency and use the complete formula and not the exponential one.

@Patrike needs more suppliers, including scraper minerstast or wherever. but more coins are needed, better data quality and more protocols or "al-gos" will be good for everyone, and it would make my job a bit easier.

As I said before, I am mining a coin that does not appear in AM with all the rigs and I have added it, both the protocol and the currency data.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm always open for suggestions and I agree that it would be nice with better coin statistics providers. I don't have any quick solution to this right now, but I do understand your point.

Please also note that once it's made very easy to mine a specific coin thanks to mining software, algorithm being available, pools are available, good profit statistics are available - the coin will be much more popular to mine and it will no longer be as profitable.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 01:24:01 PM

HI, I am mining Zclassic (Equihash Zero algorithm) with 195 h/s. Whattomine shows the profitability as $2.85 per day, but in Awesome Miner dashboard it's &700 per day! I have added the json link of Zclassic to Awesome Miner settings but the profitability is still inaccurate. What's the solution?
I noticed that this coin requires a custom "Exponential Factor". I will add this in the next release.

You can manually configure this as well if you want to get the correct calculations right away. Please go to the Coins tab and open the Properties for ZClassic. Select "Override exponential factor" (only override this value, nothing else) and enter the value: 13

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 01:25:05 PM

Hi, how to get the value inside ""?
This is a string value that Awesome Miner doesn't interpret as a number. I will update the data parser for this in the next release to be able to handle it.

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:27:11 PM

Hi Patrike,

in Mining History we only see the average speed, but it is a little useless if you mined 2 different algorithms (ethash and zhash), but in my opinion, the average speed for both algorithms should be there.

ayiphelmy
Copper Member

Activity: 416
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:15:16 PM

Link for manual update please

many thanks
This one is a public release (not a development release) and can be downloaded directly from the web site: https://www.awesomeminer.com/download

Links to the installers:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setup/AwesomeMiner.msi
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setup/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi
ok sory i dont see that but im curious  with the issued when i try to update from awesome miner it always said cant download the update.... maybe u can tell me what its wrong with it? i've been using awesome more than a years but lately having this issued
Can you please share the exact error message for this?
Do you run any security software or anti-virus that can be disabled for testing purpose to see if that is blocking the update?
idk what is blocking because i use laptop to control all my miner agent.. i dont use any additional security... when i try to update awesome new popup and say failed to download update please update manualy from website... so the download is always failed
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 09:50:28 AM

Link for manual update please

many thanks
This one is a public release (not a development release) and can be downloaded directly from the web site: https://www.awesomeminer.com/download

Links to the installers:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setup/AwesomeMiner.msi
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setup/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi
ok sory i dont see that but im curious  with the issued when i try to update from awesome miner it always said cant download the update.... maybe u can tell me what its wrong with it? i've been using awesome more than a years but lately having this issued
Can you please share the exact error message for this?
Do you run any security software or anti-virus that can be disabled for testing purpose to see if that is blocking the update?
idk what is blocking because i use laptop to control all my miner agent.. i dont use any additional security... when i try to update awesome new popup and say failed to download update please update manualy from website... so the download is always failed
Can you please check if the Awesome Miner log file (toolbar: Tools -> Log File) indicates any more details? Please look for something like:
Downloading file https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setup/AwesomeMiner.msi to C:\...\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\AwesomeMiner.msi

If you go to the Awesome Miner web site and download AwesomeMiner.msi and save it to the same folder (...\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\) - is this download+save operation working?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 09:55:36 AM

Hi Patrike,

in Mining History we only see the average speed, but it is a little useless if you mined 2 different algorithms (ethash and zhash), but in my opinion, the average speed for both algorithms should be there.

When using the profit switcher where you have multiple algorithms for the same miner, the hashrate value will not be that relevant, just like you pointed out. It's mainly for ASIC mining or single-coin mining the hashrate is of interest.

I do however agree that it would be nice improvement to have this information per algorithm for each miner. It would probably need to be a new view where you select a specific miner you want more information for.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 10:39:59 AM

Awesome Miner version 7.1.2

ASIC mining
  - Innosilicon A10 support improved
 Feature
  - Display of average and maximum temperature per group in the Miners tab
  - Improved compatibility for processing data responses from dynamic updates of coin properties
 Integration
  - ProHashing pool
  - Stex exchange balance
  - TradeOgre exchange balance
  - Zergpool pool information to exclude solo mining pools
 User interface
  - Clocking Profile selection in the Profit Profile has been improved to make more room for the name of the profile
 Mining software
  - Gminer 1.71
  - Z-enemy miner 2.3
  - XmRig CPU miner 4.5.0 beta
 Correction
  - Correction to exponential factor for ZClassic coin calculations

Nargil

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:03:09 PM

I am afraid to say, that the native overclocking is pretty much unusable at the moment.

If you have let's say 60x1080ti cards from 10 different manufacturers. You are able to overclock some a bit more than the others. Even within the same model and manufacturers, some cards simply have more silicon or are better made. Thus, if you have cards from multiple manufacturers or different models on the same rig, there's absolutely no way that you can use different overclock settings for each of them.

If you use clocking profile groups, you can NEVER specify a single card, considering that the matching rule options are way too wide. By setting a rule, you are bound to use the settings for cards that you do not want the settings to be used for. Using PCI Id SubDevice as a matching rule would sort this out.

I have 3 rigs, each 12 cards. All of them are 2070 supers from MSI. Still, some can be pushed more than the others. There's literally no way that I can overclock each card on each rig separately and make the settings stick after the reboot.

I also do not understand the necessity of using overclocking profiles. Sure, it's a nice feature to have, but why there simply isn't an option to just overclock the rig, each card however you want, save it, check an option to apply everytime the miner starts and be done with it.

Instead you have to overclock it, save profile and then apply profile in different menu. This way it takes much more time, complicates everything and after a few months you are stuck with hundreds of overclocking profiles and it's simply a mess. And even that profile doesn't apply to the entire rig, merely to 1 card.

I really don't get it.

Burnie

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:59:29 PM

I am afraid to say, that the native overclocking is pretty much unusable at the moment.

If you have let's say 60x1080ti cards from 10 different manufacturers. You are able to overclock some a bit more than the others. Even within the same model and manufacturers, some cards simply have more silicon or are better made. Thus, if you have cards from multiple manufacturers or different models on the same rig, there's absolutely no way that you can use different overclock settings for each of them.

If you use clocking profile groups, you can NEVER specify a single card, considering that the matching rule options are way too wide. By setting a rule, you are bound to use the settings for cards that you do not want the settings to be used for. Using PCI Id SubDevice as a matching rule would sort this out.

I have 3 rigs, each 12 cards. All of them are 2070 supers from MSI. Still, some can be pushed more than the others. There's literally no way that I can overclock each card on each rig separately and make the settings stick after the reboot.

I also do not understand the necessity of using overclocking profiles. Sure, it's a nice feature to have, but why there simply isn't an option to just overclock the rig, each card however you want, save it, check an option to apply everytime the miner starts and be done with it.

Instead you have to overclock it, save profile and then apply profile in different menu. This way it takes much more time, complicates everything and after a few months you are stuck with hundreds of overclocking profiles and it's simply a mess. And even that profile doesn't apply to the entire rig, merely to 1 card.

I really don't get it.

Then why don't you use MSI afterburner and overclock each card individually there? Save it and use apply on startup and be done with it.
You don't need to use Awesome Miner to overclock. I really don't see the problem...

Nargil

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:10:16 PM

I really don't get it.

Then why don't you use MSI afterburner and overclock each card individually there? Save it and use apply on startup and be done with it.
You don't need to use Awesome Miner to overclock. I really don't see the problem...

You can't overclock each card separately if you have 12 card rigs. Limit with Afterburner is 8 I believe.

Also, it's always better to use a native overclocking, rather than rely on third party software.

I just do not see why it's so unnecessarily complicated, and to huge extent non functional, with Awesome Miner.

Not to mention, try installing Afterburner and setting up remote server on 100 rigs for example. You would hit your head against the wall repeatedly after 30.

For bigger operations you simply want to have the ability to use native overclock. All the competitors have that easily sorted out really.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:44:03 PM

I really don't get it.

You can't overclock each card separately if you have 12 card rigs. Limit with Afterburner is 8 I believe.

Also, it's always better to use a native overclocking, rather than rely on third party software.

I just do not see why it's so unnecessarily complicated, and to huge extent non functional, with Awesome Miner.

Not to mention, try installing Afterburner and setting up remote server on 100 rigs for example. You would hit your head against the wall repeatedly after 30.

For bigger operations you simply want to have the ability to use native overclock. All the competitors have that easily sorted out really.

Absolutely wrong. Afterburner has no limit. I can control 13 cards on 1 rig with Afterburner. I am the only one?  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 [524] 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: