Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 08:48:44 AM

One of my machines (specifically a 1070 eight card rig) keeps having an intermittent issue where AwesomeMiner says "interface offline" but the machine is still working fine. I uninstalled and re-installed the remote agent and the problem keeps occuring.
Any ideas?
No firewall / anti-virus / etc running. Windows 10 ver 2004.
I have three machines and only this one is having this particular issue.

Thanks!

https://i.ibb.co/WtcyXLL/interface-offline.jpg

Windows rig? Change network properties from public to privat.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Binary100100

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:53:53 AM

One of my machines (specifically a 1070 eight card rig) keeps having an intermittent issue where AwesomeMiner says "interface offline" but the machine is still working fine. I uninstalled and re-installed the remote agent and the problem keeps occuring.
Any ideas?
No firewall / anti-virus / etc running. Windows 10 ver 2004.
I have three machines and only this one is having this particular issue.

Thanks!

https://i.ibb.co/WtcyXLL/interface-offline.jpg

Windows rig? Change network properties from public to privat.

Just checked. It is on private. Sad
BUT! I did notice that the Windows Defender firewall did somehow get switched on.  Huh Must've happened after an update somehow.  I deactivated it and will follow up.
Binary100100

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 12:00:23 PM

Doesn't work, can you drop the configuration file under which it will work?
https://ibb.co/H4B8njN
https://ibb.co/PtF20Cr
I can clearly see that you are running some pirate/hacked version of Awesome Miner that you didn't pay for.

1) Uninstall Awesome Miner and run an anti-virus check on your computer. Hopefully you don't have any viruses at this point
2) Remove your Awesome Miner configuration files. Remove all files in this folder: %appdata%\AwesomeMiner\
3) Download and install Awesome Miner from our web site:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download
4) Sign up for a subscription on our web site:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/signup
5) Once you have a valid subscription, I'm more than happy to help you. At this point, please create the setup again with your Ethermine pool. If it isn't working correctly, please start the miner with the Diagnostics button and share the output with me via the contact form below:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/contact

Thanks!

LOL! Busted! Such a messed up way to support the developer though.
Risk a computer that deals in crypto (security keys, passwords, finances, etc) by finding a sketchy site that hacks software, literall steal from the developer in the process and then have the balls to ask him for help when it's not working to expectation.
Patrike... you handled that very well sir. Nicely done.
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 09:59:24 PM

Hello, new here.

I'm having a very strange issue with AM. I am using a paid license for AM and my boss asked me to switch to mining ETH directly a couple of weeks ago. The easiest way to do what he requested was to recreate all of my miners as managed miners. To do this, I had used the  network scan to bulk create all the miners based on any machines the manager found on the network running Awesome Miner Remote Agent. However, that plan was short lived and I was soon asked to switch it all back. After removing all of the managed miners I created, I am now having issues getting the original managed profit miners to start properly. I seem to only be able to get a few of them to start at a time and when I tell the ones that are stopped to start, it stops a bunch of the ones that were already mining and this just keeps going around in circles. I have recreated some of the miners but that has had little effect.  I've RDP'd into each one and manually restarted the remote agent and I've rebooted each and every mining rig as well as the manager rig and nothing seems to be resolving this problem. Also. the Start and Stop buttons sometimes have absolutely no effect on the miner I actually have highlighted when I click the button. It is absolutely mind-boggling.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

EDIT: On closer examination, it appears that a some of these rigs that AM says are "stopped" are actually mining but it doesn't show up in AM.

If I could just get the Start/Stop buttons to stop appearing to control more than one rig at a time, that would be great.

EDIT AGAIN: It appears that simply changing the description of one of my miners can have a pretty big effect on the rest of the miners, making them stop or start. It makes no sense.

FINAL EDIT: TL;DR: NONE of my miners are duplicates but the Start/Stop buttons in AM seem to affect more than one miner anyway. How do I fix this?

ACTUAL FINAL EDIT: Alright nevermind. I've fixed it. Turns out there were a bunch of duplicate miners in the Managed Hosts section of Options. This software really sucks.
You have a chaos in your rig IPs. Every time when you restart your rig, your router assign a new random IP to a rig. First you must configure your network router. Your router must always assign the same IP to a rig which you has written in "Managed Host" in Awesome Miner settings. Good router software must have a "binding IP to host mac address" function,

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 10:10:51 PM

Cant understand why profit statistic data for Cortex coin come and gone randomly? Anyone have the same issue? Is this statistic provider problem or AM problem? This happens only with Cortex. If this behavior come from provider, maybe is a good idea to store last recived statistic data and mark the outdated data with another color till new actual data will be recived from provider. Otherwise this made profit switching process crazy. I see that the mining of Cortex is profitable, but if AM has not recived data, AM switch my rigs to other coin.

forato

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:49:57 PM

is there a way to use ETHOS with AM?

I can see the reports on AM, but can not control the miners and the hardware using ETHOS...

Is there a way?
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 12:08:27 AM

Hi Patrik,

I have a question. I have a few rigs left with nVidia GTX 1080 Ti's and MSI Afterburner and wanted them switching finally to the native overclocking like my other RTX rigs.

In Afterburner the first line is "Core Voltage (%)". I have set this on all cards to +100.

In AM in the GPU overclocking panel I cant find such "Core Voltage (%)". Its only the "Core voltage limit" in the lower advanced section, but I think this setting means I set the real numbers directly, like 1075 mV or 1040 mV or so.
In the GPU Clocking Profiles I can find the same "Core voltage limit (mV)" and "Core voltage boost (mV)". But none of them affect the first line in Afterburner. Is it possible somehow in AM to set that "Core Voltage (%)" to a number between +0 to +100? Without, the hashrate is lower and I really like that option.

Thanks for the answer!
Hi Joseph and thanks for your question.

I'm not aware how to set Core Voltage (%) like MSI Afterburner. On nVidia 2000-series it isn't supported at all. On the 1000-series nVidia will enforce a number of limits the voltage anyway so you will never get 100% higher voltage even if configured. This is why the nVidia drivers mainly focus on the "Core voltage limit" these days.

What kind of voltage behaviors do you get when you set it to +100% compared to 0% in MSI Afterburner? How does that compare to setting a voltage limit in Awesome Miner instead (at keep the setting in MSI Afterburner at 0%)?

Hey Patrik,

the Core Voltage (%) is just a very small boost, maybe 1% or so with +100. But I really like that option. It will boost the hashrate a little bit with just a bit higher voltage, but the GPU clock stays at the same number. If I just increase the voltage to the same value, the hashrate will be lower. So I have to increase the core clock too to match the higher hashrate. But if the card is already running with the highest clock, I cant increase it any higher. Thats my observations to that setting.

Its nothing big here, but a few more cents per hour per card could be worth asking you Smiley But if its not possible to edit that setting with the native overclocking, it will be no problem. The native OC is one of the greatest tools inside AM. So keep up the great work!
sxemini

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 08:49:46 AM

Hi Patrik,

I have a question. I have a few rigs left with nVidia GTX 1080 Ti's and MSI Afterburner and wanted them switching finally to the native overclocking like my other RTX rigs.

In Afterburner the first line is "Core Voltage (%)". I have set this on all cards to +100.

In AM in the GPU overclocking panel I cant find such "Core Voltage (%)". Its only the "Core voltage limit" in the lower advanced section, but I think this setting means I set the real numbers directly, like 1075 mV or 1040 mV or so.
In the GPU Clocking Profiles I can find the same "Core voltage limit (mV)" and "Core voltage boost (mV)". But none of them affect the first line in Afterburner. Is it possible somehow in AM to set that "Core Voltage (%)" to a number between +0 to +100? Without, the hashrate is lower and I really like that option.

Thanks for the answer!

I'm not aware how to set Core Voltage (%) like MSI Afterburner. On nVidia 2000-series it isn't supported at all. On the 1000-series nVidia will enforce a number of limits the voltage anyway so you will never get 100% higher voltage even if configured. This is why the nVidia drivers mainly focus on the "Core voltage limit" these days.

What kind of voltage behaviors do you get when you set it to +100% compared to 0% in MSI Afterburner? How does that compare to setting a voltage limit in Awesome Miner instead (at keep the setting in MSI Afterburner at 0%)?

Hey Patrik,

the Core Voltage (%) is just a very small boost, maybe 1% or so with +100. But I really like that option. It will boost the hashrate a little bit with just a bit higher voltage, but the GPU clock stays at the same number. If I just increase the voltage to the same value, the hashrate will be lower. So I have to increase the core clock too to match the higher hashrate. But if the card is already running with the highest clock, I cant increase it any higher. Thats my observations to that setting.

Its nothing big here, but a few more cents per hour per card could be worth asking you Smiley But if its not possible to edit that setting with the native overclocking, it will be no problem. The native OC is one of the greatest tools inside AM. So keep up the great work!

Set Core Voltage Limit to your predicted voltage makes more sense. Cards overclock or underclock automatically
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 12:30:25 PM

Cant understand why profit statistic data for Cortex coin come and gone randomly? Anyone have the same issue? Is this statistic provider problem or AM problem? This happens only with Cortex. If this behavior come from provider, maybe is a good idea to store last recived statistic data and mark the outdated data with another color till new actual data will be recived from provider. Otherwise this made profit switching process crazy. I see that the mining of Cortex is profitable, but if AM has not recived data, AM switch my rigs to other coin.
Can you please go to the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section and see if "Keep coins even when no longer listed by provider" is enabled? If not, please check it to make sure Awesome Miner keeps coins from being removed.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 12:33:22 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

I can see the reports on AM, but can not control the miners and the hardware using ETHOS...

Is there a way?
Right now your mining software is launched and controlled by Ethos and you are using the External Miner concept in Awesome Miner to monitor the mining details.

In order to be in full control of the mining, you need to:
1) Install Awesome Miner Remote Agent on Linux
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086210-remote-agent-for-linux
2) Instead of using an External Miner, you add your miner as a Managed Miner, where you can define mining software and mining pool to use. At this point, Awesome Miner will be responsible for launching and controlling the mining software.
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000085995-add-managed-miners-using-the-wizard

I don't have have experience with EthOS myself, but the concept above are the general steps to run Awesome Miner Remote Agent on Linux.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 12:36:00 PM

Hi Patrik,

Thanks for the answer!

Hey Patrik,

Hi Joseph,
Thanks for the additional details. At the moment, I'm not aware of any ways to set this "Core Voltage %". I hope it will run fine anyway using the properties that is supported via Awesome Miner. The Native Overclocking is generally smoother than using the MSI Afterburner integration.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 01:19:36 PM

Awesome Miner version 8.0.1
 GPU mining
  - Improved output from Diagnostics
 Features
  - Heat map for display of temperatures and hashrates of miners. Heat maps can be created from a Miner Group in the Groups tab.
 Mining software
  - Miniz Miner 1.6v6
  - TeamRedMiner 0.7.10
  - SrbMiner Multi 0.5.1. This version is configured differently compared to older versions
  - Lolminer implementation updated to use algorithm parameter instead of coin parameter
 Corrections
  - Correction to Fan Speed trigger for ASIC miners
  - Correction to wallet balance total in case one of the wallets failed to update correctly

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:39:19 PM

Can you please go to the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section and see if "Keep coins even when no longer listed by provider" is enabled? If not, please check it to make sure Awesome Miner keeps coins from being removed.
It was always checked. Check or uncheck not help.

forato

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 08:06:13 PM

Is there a way?
Right now your mining software is launched and controlled by Ethos and you are using the External Miner concept in Awesome Miner to monitor the mining details.

In order to be in full control of the mining, you need to:
1) Install Awesome Miner Remote Agent on Linux
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086210-remote-agent-for-linux
2) Instead of using an External Miner, you add your miner as a Managed Miner, where you can define mining software and mining pool to use. At this point, Awesome Miner will be responsible for launching and controlling the mining software.
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000085995-add-managed-miners-using-the-wizard

I don't have have experience with EthOS myself, but the concept above are the general steps to run Awesome Miner Remote Agent on Linux.

Thanks, i will do some tests here and report.

BTW,

what do you think in make a version of linux to boot from pendrive with the Awesome Miner client and AMD/NVIDEA drivers into?
So everybody can burn the iso on a pendrive and run the miner...

Radar5k

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 09:28:32 AM

Hi Patrike,

Just tried benchmarking the new Lolminer, and found that of the algo's that I use, only ZHash works with the current settings.

I ran Lolminer in a command prompt, and found that the algo's BEAMHASH I, Equihash 144/5, Equihash 192/7, and ZelHash now require the --pers parameter.

I tried finding the arguments to the --pers parameter for each algo, but they aren't listed on github, so I raised an issue requesting them.

I was able to get the algo's that I'm using to work in a command prompt, by using the --coin parameter with the following changes...

For Equihash 125.4,

Code:
--algo ZEL --devices 0 --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> --apiport 4029

changed to

Code:
--coin ZEL --devices 0 --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> --apiport 4029

For Equihash Zero (192.7),

Code:
--algo EQUI192_7 --devices 0 --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> --apiport 4029

changed to

Code:
--coin AUTO192_7 --devices 0 --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> --apiport 4029

For Equihash 144.5,

Code:
--algo EQUI144_5 --devices 0 --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> --apiport 4029

changed to

Code:
--coin AUTO144_5 --devices 0 --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> --apiport 4029

Is it possible to use these commands in the custom command entry for each algo under Options -> Managed Software -> LolMiner, and have the --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> parameters auto-fill like %URL% would be replaced in batch files?

Thanks for your help.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2201

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2020, 12:29:42 PM

I am having issues where the balance page does not add up correctly - for example, I have 4 litecoin addresses and it shows all 4 with their correct balances however - the total omits one of the balances and thus is wrong.

this issue comes and goes - and with different coins at different times - in an hour the above may be reflected correctly and my bitcoin balances will be wrong instead.
Thanks for the report.

I've identified the scenario. If you have multiple addresses and the check for one of them fail, the failure will not be indicated in the user interface. The last balance for the address will still be displayed, but no longer part of the total.

I will correct this in the next release, to indicate if there was a failure and let the total value assume the last known balance for the address that failed once. After this change, you will always see the total balance correctly.

it seems to error now on anything with more than 2 addresses Sad

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
sxemini

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 02:19:15 PM

I am having issues where the balance page does not add up correctly - for example, I have 4 litecoin addresses and it shows all 4 with their correct balances however - the total omits one of the balances and thus is wrong.

this issue comes and goes - and with different coins at different times - in an hour the above may be reflected correctly and my bitcoin balances will be wrong instead.
Thanks for the report.

I've identified the scenario. If you have multiple addresses and the check for one of them fail, the failure will not be indicated in the user interface. The last balance for the address will still be displayed, but no longer part of the total.

I will correct this in the next release, to indicate if there was a failure and let the total value assume the last known balance for the address that failed once. After this change, you will always see the total balance correctly.

it seems to error now on anything with more than 2 addresses Sad

No, on my balance all good. have many coins with 4 or more addresses, and all fine.

Patrike,
is it possible to add a graphical coin price and difficulty change for 24h, 7 days and 30 days? i think it could be a nice feature.
cylshan

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 07:25:02 PM

Doesn't work, can you drop the configuration file under which it will work?
https://ibb.co/H4B8njN
https://ibb.co/PtF20Cr
I can clearly see that you are running some pirate/hacked version of Awesome Miner that you didn't pay for.

1) Uninstall Awesome Miner and run an anti-virus check on your computer. Hopefully you don't have any viruses at this point
2) Remove your Awesome Miner configuration files. Remove all files in this folder: %appdata%\AwesomeMiner\
3) Download and install Awesome Miner from our web site:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download
4) Sign up for a subscription on our web site:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/signup
5) Once you have a valid subscription, I'm more than happy to help you. At this point, please create the setup again with your Ethermine pool. If it isn't working correctly, please start the miner with the Diagnostics button and share the output with me via the contact form below:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/contact

Thanks!

Thanks in Version 8.0.1, teamredminer-v0.7.10 is working
GKumaran

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 04:51:38 AM

Hi Patrike,

Just tried benchmarking the new Lolminer, and found that of the algo's that I use, only ZHash works with the current settings.

I ran Lolminer in a command prompt, and found that the algo's BEAMHASH I, Equihash 144/5, Equihash 192/7, and ZelHash now require the --pers parameter.

I tried finding the arguments to the --pers parameter for each algo, but they aren't listed on github, so I raised an issue requesting them.

I was able to get the algo's that I'm using to work in a command prompt, by using the --coin parameter with the following changes...

For Equihash 125.4,

Code:
--algo ZEL --devices 0 --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> --apiport 4029

changed to

Code:
--coin ZEL --devices 0 --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> --apiport 4029

For Equihash Zero (192.7),

Code:
--algo EQUI192_7 --devices 0 --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> --apiport 4029

changed to

Code:
--coin AUTO192_7 --devices 0 --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> --apiport 4029

For Equihash 144.5,

Code:
--algo EQUI144_5 --devices 0 --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> --apiport 4029

changed to

Code:
--coin AUTO144_5 --devices 0 --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> --apiport 4029

Is it possible to use these commands in the custom command entry for each algo under Options -> Managed Software -> LolMiner, and have the --pool <URL>:<Port> --user <User> --pass <Password> parameters auto-fill like %URL% would be replaced in batch files?

Thanks for your help.

Hey lolminer has since version 1.0 updated the parameters.
The --coin is also supported, but the newer algos are all using --algo.
Like you said Equihash 144/5, Equihash 192/7, need --algo and --pers. The '--pers' is a string from the coin dev, not the miner dev, you can get the --pers based on the coin you want to mine.

Its better to use this method to ensure future compatibity.
Austpool

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 05:21:05 AM

Hey everyone.

I am having an issue with GPU clocking.

I have 3 6gb cards and 1 mining 3gb card in one machine. (not ideal, but it is what it is for now.)
my problem is with clocking the GPU's differently.

i have the 3 6gb gpu's as one miner and the 3gb as another. i have the miner set to only use those gpus for that miner.
however, when one of the miners need to change clocking for the algo, it changes it on all gpus. even the gpu that's not set to be controlled by that miner.

is there something i'm missing?

i can set them manually and they mine and work fine. but when the 6gb gpus mine ETH, and the memclock is increased, so is the 3gb gpu that can't and isn't able to mine eth.. even though it's not added to that miner.

i have the 3gb gpu on a seperate profit profile too.

thanks for any help.
Pages: « 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: