May 14, 2024, 04:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289449 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yell4george

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:28:06 AM

Finals, low resolution.

This is f*ckin' awesome!

Agreed. All the logos black and white makes it consistent, uniform, crisp, clean.  Great work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Empinel

Activity: 149
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:34:30 AM

We, the community should crowdfund and advertise DarkSilk on this very forum!

Till then I'll make some posters cuz I'm bored as hell
arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:38:17 AM

Sweet look forward to posters.  but of course must mention.. no crowdfunding or sales allowed via this forum unless in ur signatures.  thread has been clean rule wise for years so gotta keep it that way.  but alternatively friend if you want to build crowdfinding of sales externally and link here 100% support here.  likely the only modded thread that the mod hasnt deleted any user post.  so want to stay in that safe range.  (-;

for all you that stuck around this long.  Spencer is allowing us to achieve our dreams as his dreams have merged with our own.  this coin has a rich history and we can all be proud of what we are achieving.  more then proud.  triumphant. 

again as always i love you all.  old cats.  new cats.  welcome to the new silk
  the market response is not the point.  the point is what we are doing here.  mad respect for all the old coders, extreme respect for the new.  this isnt a coin.  this a network.. rich with nastalgia rich with dreams and belief in freedom..  hats
off to all silk comm of old and arms open to silk comm of new. 

we are triumphant.  we are unbreakable
  we are. Silk

Peace 420 comrades.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:29:02 AM

which exchange has this coin with high volume?

define hugh..  we on cryptsy and polniwx.   shot up 500% seems in last month?  not one to follow this market only its tech production but did notice yesterday.. radically up

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:32:49 AM

Finals, low resolution.

This is f*ckin' awesome!

Agreed. All the logos black and white makes it consistent, uniform, crisp, clean.  Great work!

personally i liked the colors.   

the system is polar so should have opposite colors

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:33:36 AM

Finals, low resolution.

This is f*ckin' awesome!

Good to see volume increasing on the exchanges!  Grin

Dem Whales Bro!

whales be feedin

Empinel

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:50:01 AM

Sweet look forward to posters.  but of course must mention.. no crowdfunding or sales allowed via this forum unless in ur signatures.  thread has been clean rule wise for years so gotta keep it that way.  but alternatively friend if you want to build crowdfinding of sales externally and link here 100% support here.  likely the only modded thread that the mod hasnt deleted any user post.  so want to stay in that safe range.  (-;

for all you that stuck around this long.  Spencer is allowing us to achieve our dreams as his dreams have merged with our own.  this coin has a rich history and we can all be proud of what we are achieving.  more then proud.  triumphant.  

again as always i love you all.  old cats.  new cats.  welcome to the new silk
  the market response is not the point.  the point is what we are doing here.  mad respect for all the old coders, extreme respect for the new.  this isnt a coin.  this a network.. rich with nastalgia rich with dreams and belief in freedom..  hats

we are triumphant.  we are unbreakable
  we are. Silk

Peace 420 comrades.

If, and I am saying a BIG IF, we can collect about 2 Bitcoins, we can take the forums signature space for during the next auction.

Spencer has made Silk into a profound project, cheers to him! and the team!

And crowdfunding by a senior or hero member on an external site with SSL
SLievensDRKSLK

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 11:13:06 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 12:33:04 PM by SLievensDRKSLK

Sweet look forward to posters.  but of course must mention.. no crowdfunding or sales allowed via this forum unless in ur signatures.  thread has been clean rule wise for years so gotta keep it that way.  but alternatively friend if you want to build crowdfinding of sales externally and link here 100% support here.  likely the only modded thread that the mod hasnt deleted any user post.  so want to stay in that safe range.  (-;

for all you that stuck around this long.  Spencer is allowing us to achieve our dreams as his dreams have merged with our own.  this coin has a rich history and we can all be proud of what we are achieving.  more then proud.  triumphant.  

the market response is not the point.  the point is what we are doing here.  mad respect for all the old coders, extreme respect for the new.  this isnt a coin.  this a network.. rich with nastalgia rich with dreams and belief in freedom..  hats

we are. Silk

Peace 420 comrades.

If, and I am saying a BIG IF, we can collect about 2 Bitcoins, we can take the forums signature space for during the next auction.

All crowdfunding and other potential financial related tasks adhering to the Silk Network will be carried out on Weaver.

The security of this site will be outlined in the technical whitepaper for the Silk Network.
Empinel

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:57:37 PM

we are. Silk

Peace 420 comrades.

All crowdfunding and other potential financial related tasks adhering to the Silk Network will be carried out on Weaver.

The security of this site will be outlined in the technical whitepaper for the Silk Network.

Now that's the stuff
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:51:46 PM

@arteleis

you still on telegram? I sent you a msg but so far no reply. good to see you here anyway, I was starting to miss you!

Smiley
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 07:50:38 PM

Another option.

I actually like the first iterations the most Smiley
bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:10:07 PM

Just curious, why is the top left of the black box cut off with the phoenix but not the scorpion or camel?
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:35:26 PM

Just curious, why is the top left of the black box cut off with the phoenix but not the scorpion or camel?

These are just the graphic designer playing after he delivered the finals.

These were made for fun.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 10:20:43 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 12:18:38 AM by SLievensDRKSLK

Just so people know what will happen in terms of launch:

Weaver with the Silkcoin(SILK) to Silk(SLK) swap will launch along with the new Silk. At the same time DarkSilk will enter prelaunch.

30 days later the old Silkcoin(SILK) will be removed from exchanges and replaced with the new Silk(SLK).

At the same time, all the features of Weaver will unlock and become available, along with DarkSilk launching.

Phase 1 of the DarkSilk/Weaver crowdfunding will then begin, details will be released for this in the prelaunch phase of DarkSilk.

Oh and Silkcoin(SILK) addresses will be snapshotted along with their balances just prior to the swap starting.

This means any purchases or SILK mined after the snapshot will be worthless, WORTHLESS I tell thee Cheesy
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 12:36:04 AM

Just so all you guys know:

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11476048.Digital_money_a_sterling_idea/
http://www.bitcoinbrighton.com/2014/08/17/sterlingcoin-an-interview/
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112573/interview-with-sterlingcoin-developer-spencer-lievens-why-merchants-and-services-are-key-to-altcoin-survival
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112755/the-alt-cracks-ghostcoin-gets-some-ghost-coins-sterlingcoin-continues-its-march-bittrex-updates-policy-more
http://digitalmoneytimes.com/sterlingcoin-has-launched-spacedrop-open-to-the-public-added-to-bittrex-more/
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112436/sterlingcoin
http://digitalmoneytimes.com/sterlingcoin-lines-up-uk-merchants-before-launch-on-september-20th/
http://cryptopump.info/top-five-altcoins-with-verified-developers

All those articles were written and put out at no cost to myself, Sterlingcoin or the community. Just took some emails, time and communication.

If you are interested in joining the Silk Network team then just drop me a private message.
DoctorBugsBunny

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

As you sow, so shall you reap.

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:34:15 AM

Weaver with the Silkcoin(SILK) to Silk(SLK) swap will launch along with the new Silk. At the same time DarkSilk will enter prelaunch.

30 days later the old Silkcoin(SILK) will be removed from exchanges and replaced with the new Silk(SLK).

At the same time, all the features of Weaver will unlock and become available, along with DarkSilk launching.

Phase 1 of the DarkSilk/Weaver crowdfunding will then begin, details will be released for this in the prelaunch phase of DarkSilk.

Oh and Silkcoin(SILK) addresses will be snapshotted along with their balances just prior to the swap starting.

This means any purchases or SILK mined after the snapshot will be worthless, WORTHLESS I tell thee Cheesy

Does that mean if I leave my Silkcoin on the exchanges it will automatically be converted to the new Silkcoin (SLK)?

Thanks!  Smiley

Mineable ERC 20 tokens are the future.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 10:35:30 AM

Does that mean if I leave my Silkcoin on the exchanges it will automatically be converted to the new Silkcoin (SLK)?

Thanks!  Smiley

No, because the swap is taking place on Weaver. You will need to withdraw your Silkcoin(SILK) from the exchange, login to Weaver and swap.
DoctorBugsBunny

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

As you sow, so shall you reap.

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:44:02 AM

Thanks!  Smiley

No, because the swap is taking place on Weaver. You will need to withdraw your Silkcoin(SILK) from the exchange, login to Weaver and swap.

Sounds good. Thanks for the clarification. This project seems to be shaping into something great.  Smiley

Mineable ERC 20 tokens are the future.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:21:50 AM

Thanks!  Smiley

Sounds good. Thanks for the clarification. This project seems to be shaping into something great.  Smiley

I have to agree, this could in the top 10 on coimarketcap, wish I got here earlier, glad i'm here now though.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:37:18 PM

Thanks!  Smiley

Sounds good. Thanks for the clarification. This project seems to be shaping into something great.  Smiley

I have to agree, this could in the top 10 on coimarketcap, wish I got here earlier, glad i'm here now though.

Are you f*kin kidding me? We'll be in the top 5

Sorry for corase sentence

I'm gonna hold you to that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: