May 05, 2024, 02:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:03:49 PM

Reddcoin!

If you didnt bought rdd at 5 sat or less you are late, please keep those post in the RDD topic.

I just joined the gchat. And from what I have read is that they want to make a great initial release with steady transparent updates afterwards.

So we just need to have little faith and gobble up every SILK we can get Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:41:13 PM

Silk Coin Dice Game

http://altcoinix.com/game/SC/

Roll it now!

Donation: BSRX6UXzgFFL2X8AZ5WULR5gSLosb4vAWL

arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:03:35 AM

You know what we need, haha, we need one of those "your pizza is cooking" meter like dominos pizza has when you order online. You know what I'm talking about?  Cheesy

Like signs or meters or graphs that show who is working on what and what percentage complete it is. Something easy for investors to look at to show things are getting worked on and who is responsible for what so we can have, see and maintain accountability.

just a high thought ..

Yes they had that on old website...  howd that go? Lol

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:24:22 AM

You know what we need, haha, we need one of those "your pizza is cooking" meter like dominos pizza has when you order online. You know what I'm talking about?  Cheesy

Like signs or meters or graphs that show who is working on what and what percentage complete it is. Something easy for investors to look at to show things are getting worked on and who is responsible for what so we can have, see and maintain accountability.

just a high thought ..

Yes they had that on old website...  howd that go? Lol

I dunno..  bullshit marketing scams..  can a developer actually put an energy meter on his forhead?  This sounds about as realistic as anon tech actually being anonymous..

Is this what youd like? Looks like the old devs are still working on their meters haha

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:58:15 AM

Sorry.  Im being sarcastic.  Quantums post about the dev team doing nothing fired me up.   His video though made me laugh hysterically for the entire duration.

Question is.  Is everyone looking for a pump and dump or a long term hold?

If there is an even ground here please suggest.  There are all kinds of market manipulations and marketing bullshit scams that create and end not only coins but damage peoples lives..  as in the situation here.
    A day trader losing 10k vs a family man losing 10k because he finally trusted something outside the system that is forced down our throats is two completely different things.

How to.merge these worlds? And keep irrelevant and blatent lies out of this forum? And out of this revolution?
   For me i was hurt badly ex silk devs.  And decided i would do everything in my power to stop that from ever happening again, and to nourish freedom, truth and technology into a living breathing organism that benefits all crypto.  Not just a trader.  Not just a dev.  Not just a camel.

These are my views anyways.  It would be good to know what everyone feels on the matter of cleaning up dirty deals that are hurting all of crypto.

What we are building here is the furthest thing away from a tiny blip in the map that fades out and dies after the militant wolves have had their fill and moved to the next coin to destroy.

Let me know what yall think and excuse my previous sarcasm.

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:49:27 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 02:01:09 AM by nzminer

Sorry.  Im being sarcastic.  Quantums post about the dev team doing nothing fired me up.   His video though made me laugh hysterically for the entire duration.

Question is.  Is everyone looking for a pump and dump or a long term hold?

If there is an even ground here please suggest.  There are all kinds of market manipulations and marketing bullshit scams that create and end not only coins but damage peoples lives..  as in the situation here.
    A day trader losing 10k vs a family man losing 10k because he finally trusted something outside the system that is forced down our throats is two completely different things.

How to.merge these worlds? And keep irrelevant and blatent lies out of this forum? And out of this revolution?
   For me i was hurt badly ex silk devs.  And decided i would do everything in my power to stop that from ever happening again, and to nourish freedom, truth and technology into a living breathing organism that benefits all crypto.  Not just a trader.  Not just a dev.  Not just a camel.

These are my views anyways.  It would be good to know what everyone feels on the matter of cleaning up dirty deals that are hurting all of crypto.

What we are building here is the furthest thing away from a tiny blip in the map that fades out and dies after the militant wolves have had their fill and moved to the next coin to destroy.

What excites me the most is that we already have a stronger community and group of people working on this to make things happen than what we did in the beginning, once more, I can now see this coin moving places.
Ive never seen such a resilient community in the history of crypto, we have already achieved the impossible.
This is not just an altcoin, Silkcoin is a whole community with everyone having the same vision.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:57:46 AM

Sorry.  Im being sarcastic.  Quantums post about the dev team doing nothing fired me up.   His video though made me laugh hysterically for the entire duration.

We need long term coins.  There are too many pump and dumps on the market and more and more released every day.  There's a problem though.  Even a long term coin is going to get pumped and dumped.  Unfortunately that's just the way it is right now.  The dev and the community should focus on the product, features, advancements, advertisements, etc.. Not the markets or the price.  It's hard but community threads where every other reply is about the current price will turn investors away. 

The only way to break through the manipulation that causes a pump and dump coin is to get the coins spread out in more hands.  With more people in control of the coins, it becomes harder to manipulate the price.  Unfortunately, with the current price, consolidation has been pretty easy.  You can multiply your holding with pennies on the dollar.  Expect to have several cycles of pumping and dumping as the coin gets relaunched.

We need the marketplace.  We need a real world use for the coin.  This is the only way to market the coin and get it in the hands of more people. Without a marketplace, without the real world use, I do not see this coin being anything but what it is now.
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:17:11 AM

Sorry.  Im being sarcastic.  Quantums post about the dev team doing nothing fired me up.   His video though made me laugh hysterically for the entire duration.

Question is.  Is everyone looking for a pump and dump or a long term hold?

If there is an even ground here please suggest.  There are all kinds of market manipulations and marketing bullshit scams that create and end not only coins but damage peoples lives..  as in the situation here.

For me i was hurt badly ex silk devs.  And decided i would do everything in my power to stop that from ever happening again, and to nourish freedom, truth and technology into a living breathing organism that benefits all crypto.  Not just a trader.  Not just a dev.  Not just a camel.

These are my views anyways.  It would be good to know what everyone feels on the matter of cleaning up dirty deals that are hurting all of crypto.

What excites me the most is that we already have a stronger community and group of people working on this to make things happen than what we did in the beginning, once more, I can now see this coin moving places.
Ive never seen such a resilient community in the history of crypto, we have already achieved the impossible.
This is not just an altcoin, Silkcoin is a whole community with everyone having the same vision.

agree 100%

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
armlock

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:58:17 AM

quantum I really do not know what you want. Tired of seeing you making marketing for the sc on Polo trollbox and when asked about the people involved you stated that they were honest and now doubt the work of the community?

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
SWISS
MADE
mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:16:37 AM

Do not worry community. Things moving along and we should start to pick up speed here soon enough. This part of the process/rebuild is most critical and always will take a fair amount of time if you want it done correctly. We are doing it correctly and it will show. Smile and be happy that you have a wallet with Silk in it!
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:19:56 AM

We need long term coins.  There are too many pump and dumps on the market and more and more released every day.  There's a problem though.  Even a long term coin is going to get pumped and dumped.  Unfortunately that's just the way it is right now.  The dev and the community should focus on the product, features, advancements, advertisements, etc.. Not the markets or the price.  It's hard but community threads where every other reply is about the current price will turn investors away. 

The only way to break through the manipulation that causes a pump and dump coin is to get the coins spread out in more hands.  With more people in control of the coins, it becomes harder to manipulate the price.  Unfortunately, with the current price, consolidation has been pretty easy.  You can multiply your holding with pennies on the dollar.  Expect to have several cycles of pumping and dumping as the coin gets relaunched.

We need the marketplace.  We need a real world use for the coin.  This is the only way to market the coin and get it in the hands of more people. Without a marketplace, without the real world use, I do not see this coin being anything but what it is now.

I think regular pump and dumps are okay.   It is neceasary for any coin to be lucrative on the exchanges.  But pump groups with paid trolls and incessant lies to destroy price to buy in very low and pump high.. insider trading and all the other shit.. what i was talking about.
    Traders are as necessary a part of the ecosystem as is the development of the coin.  But is there such thing as an honest pump?
   Maybe as long as all development is not included? For example a fellow i gchat was wondering when we would be completed the new wallet not for excitement of project, but to know when to buy cheapest.  
    The one thing that none of the development team has talked about is price. The focus is on the development.  Mixing planned releases with pump groups, sockpuppets, paid trolls, regular trolls etc has been the evolution of trading..  and is beginning to cross the line and destroy otherwise useful technologies as less then thick skinned devs and communities crumple under the pressure.  
  This does not advance crypto, but hurts investors and limits technology growth.  
   It is a shrewd game this crypto.  But there has to be a limit and a proper way to pump without sacrificing ethics and evolution as an entire industry as i believe it is meant to be unified.
     Im not sure what the answer is here.  An honest crypto will have a difficult time achieving rock star status in short term wthout crude unethical tactics,  but through persistance and skill will achieve long term price goals.
    Previous investors in silk, quite possibly as mentioned will be looking for exits when price is right, so we need to have a solid base of new investors and spread the currency as vastly as possible while implementing payment integrations while previous investors possibly exit.

When the new version is released, and then when the voting system is implemented, it will be interesting to see how the market reflects this.  

Personally i will avoid talking about price any further but will continue my efforts to help organize the ultimate advancement of silk.

We have a long exciting road ahead of us.. havent even left the bazaar yet.   Wink

Bitcoinasourus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:20:36 AM

mmm silkcoin multi pool  Kiss

hanz check your mail.

We need to setup a poll for Coin manager and a few staff members. Then label them as such.  I feel like we're a a bit scatter brain right now, lets reign it in a bit?

I will put it out there that arteleis should be the manager. Though a few other members are really stepping up to the plate imo.
mafort1469

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:22:14 AM

Yes check email. Just sent info about mobile wallets. Making progress.
mafort1469

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:29:49 AM

Previous investors in silk, quite possibly as mentioned will be looking for exits when price is right, so we need to have a solid base of new investors and spread the currency as vastly as possible while implementing payment integrations while previous investors possibly exit.

When the new version is released, and then when the voting system is implemented, it will be interesting to see how the market reflects this.  

Personally i will avoid talking about price any further but will continue my efforts to help organize the ultimate advancement of silk.

We have a long exciting road ahead of us.. havent even left the bazaar yet.   Wink

[/quote]

Yes, agreed. I look at it the same way. Right now I am not driven or even care what the price is. Once we have our foundation built, price will come with our sincere efforts to make this coin the one of few essential coins to have in your portfolio. Or should I make a new word here and call it "Cryptolio".......hmmmmm.
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:21:12 AM

hanz check your mail.

We need to setup a poll for Coin manager and a few staff members. Then label them as such.  I feel like we're a a bit scatter brain right now, lets reign it in a bit?

I will put it out there that arteleis should be the manager. Though a few other members are really stepping up to the plate imo.

Got the emails. Responded.  Lets get this multipool started.  More interested miners by the day..

As far as denominated leaders go? Do we need titles? What is the need for this? Best revolution is leaderless. Everyone becomes leaders based on a common vision. 
   We use technology and the systems implemented to become the leader to direct us.  The voting system is meant to become autonomous and give direct control to the community.
  I am only relaying thoughts, ideas and skills to the appropriate organizational needs. 

Presently there are nearly 20 people working on this project in various forms and means.  It may be difficult to label each ones position?

Also in otherwords,
  You give a lion a man, he will surely bite his head off.   You give the lion an army of man,  and he will tuck his tail and run away. 

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:29:32 AM

hanz check your mail.

Also bitcoinasaurus are you in the google chat thread? Definitely should be there.   Add hanzlambrecht@gmail to gchat mobile or google+ and i will add you to main thread.
    The thread in gchat is well beyond triple.the size of this bct forum.

There are multiple layers of organization and tasking  already in play, im sorry if that hasnt been expressed properly in bct. But will keep posting invites.  There is much much more to see other then bct..  (-;

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:42:18 AM

Also please note, it appears the funding for previous silk explorer has ended as anticipated.  I have placed an abe explorer in the ann for now.
  We are searching for a developer to design a properly branded and complex block explorer perhaps similar to the previous and/or uniquely innovative.

Please use http://silk.stakecoins.info/ for now.
  I will update all links to donations and escrows etc tomorrow to reflect this change.

ifxist

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:12:16 PM

Also please note, it appears the funding for previous silk explorer has ended as anticipated.  I have placed an abe explorer in the ann for now.
  We are searching for a developer to design a properly branded and complex block explorer perhaps similar to the previous and/or uniquely innovative.

Please use http://silk.stakecoins.info/ for now.
  I will update all links to donations and escrows etc tomorrow to reflect this change.

Can we post the bounties directly on the ANN?  There's a link to Ben's bounties but maybe posting the list directly on the main page would make it a little more visible.
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:16:17 PM

5k send yesterday
Transaction ID: 562c90d605fe14e124cd3d34cb9608ee8075d7c37c243d6bbd1401d3c372f48b
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:14:20 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 08:29:24 PM by arteleis

It appears faucet has been robbed.  

The builder forgot to encrypt.   He will send me back btc paid to build dice game, and stolen silk.

He is very sorry and i believe has taken the honorable route to pay back the losses and cost for the build.

Moving forward, dice game and faucet will be pulled down.  I will refund donors.  Please post what you donated including your txid and sc address and i will send back to you.

Believe beyond my donations which was the majority there is approx 13k silk to be refunded to donors.  

If in the event that this was not just a random theft and an attempt to prove the poor security of the faucet, whoever has taken the silk perhaps has earned themselves a security bounty..?
   Please return the stolen silk to the escrow address post or pm if you feel the need to discuss further.

I do apologize for trusting a random invite for a service build and if anyone has security expertise to test new service builds please pm me to test security on all new service builds before release.
   Unfortunately everyone in the dev team was focused on the completion of the client and we only did quick testing on faucet.  It would not have been thought that a build would not have been encrypted..
   i apologize for the results but will obviously refund donors personally as stated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: