April 24, 2024, 02:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289445 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:28:43 PM

I'm sorry to hear that happen.
Hope the coins will be returned.

Cant wait on the big rally when the wallet gets released:-)) My fingers are ready to overload the trollbox Cool Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:22:11 PM

It appears faucet has been robbed.  

The builder forgot to encrypt.   He will send me back btc paid to build dice game, and stolen silk.

He is very sorry and i believe has taken the honorable route to pay back the losses and cost for the build.

Moving forward, dice game and faucet will be pulled down.  I will refund donors.  Please post what you donated including your txid and sc address and i will send back to you.

Believe beyond my donations which was the majority there is approx 13k silk to be refunded to donors.  

If in the event that this was not just a random theft and an attempt to prove the poor security of the faucet, whoever has taken the silk perhaps has earned themselves a security bounty..?
   Please return the stolen silk to the escrow address post or pm if you feel the need to discuss further.

I do apologize for trusting a random invite for a service build and if anyone has security expertise to test new service builds please pm me to test security on all new service builds before release.
   Unfortunately everyone in the dev team was focused on the completion of the client and we only did quick testing on faucet.  It would not have been thought that a build would not have been encrypted..
   i apologize for the results but will obviously refund donors personally as stated.

arteleis, You don´t need to refund my donation. Send to the devs ok

Date: 16/07/2014 12:49
To: BFys4ytvfurjW4yxHngECp2h8Fh7UoGi3W
Debit: -2500.00 SC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 SC
Net amount: -2500.0001 SC
Transaction ID: d0404f4518465ce63f3f45e791fe2f6ef25e112ce21f552e3190caeb5c4cad27

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:46:28 PM

Sounds good.  I will send to escrow.  I have donated approx 300k sc to the active developers (forcibly lol) to keep the project moving forward on massively updated client pending release.

I was hoping to keep all the community funds built up in the escrow until the next phase where we release voting.  As you all.will have to decide what is to be done with the silk voting pool for future development.

Scrippted is still working hard on the in wallet voting and should be scheduled for release in the client following the pending release.

Once again i apologize for my mistake in trusting random 3rd party services with public funds.  This will never happen again without extensive security testing.

New dice game, explorer and faucet enroute.  (-;

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
anarchyx

Activity: 480
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:00:03 AM

Sounds good.  I will send to escrow.  I have donated approx 300k sc to the active developers (forcibly lol) to keep the project moving forward on massively updated client pending release.

I was hoping to keep all the community funds built up in the escrow until the next phase where we release voting.  As you all.will have to decide what is to be done with the silk voting pool for future development.

Scrippted is still working hard on the in wallet voting and should be scheduled for release in the client following the pending release.

Once again i apologize for my mistake in trusting random 3rd party services with public funds.  This will never happen again without extensive security testing.

New dice game, explorer and faucet enroute.  (-;

Shit happens and there are a ton of assholes out there. Thank you for all of your efforts and support.  I think it will pay off for everyone Cheesy
j5crypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:03:31 AM

Community projects have a lot of problems in the current practiced forms shown in cryptos that i have seen and experienced.

If we elect a CEO to handle all of the projects we would know exactly what the problem is if something goes wrong. We could then replace the CEO with another one, or pressure him/her to fix the problem. In a community project people can think things are getting done when they really aren't and lose lots of valuable time and never know how to fix the problem because no one is accountable.

In a community project everyone needs to work not for money but because everyone believes the same thing and has the same goal.

I'm not saying a community project cant work, I just haven't seen it implemented to work yet myself. Nxt has a great community but responsibility stays with the Heads in charge. A community project is only as strong as the people who hold the CEO accountable. This is my conclusion thesis.

A Video to Inspire Everyone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sioZd3AxmnE
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:22:59 AM

Community projects have a lot of problems in the current practiced forms shown in cryptos that i have seen and experienced.

If we elect a CEO to handle all of the projects we would know exactly what the problem is if something goes wrong. We could then replace the CEO with another one, or pressure him/her to fix the problem. In a community project people can think things are getting done when they really aren't and lose lots of valuable time and never know how to fix the problem because no one is accountable.

In a community project everyone needs to work not for money but because everyone believes the same thing and has the same goal.

I'm not saying a community project cant work, I just haven't seen it implemented to work yet myself. Nxt has a great community but responsibility stays with the Heads in charge. A community project is only as strong as the people who hold the CEO accountable. This is my conclusion thesis.

Who are the heads of nxt? Are you talking about the guy that recently ran off with everyones money after the world payexpo?

Imo no one should be given title. This creates a means to the end. No one should be given any definitive control of public funds. 
  For example no one escrow controls more then 25 % of public funds.
   Each development department can have a lead for each task in the department.    Which is primal human nature.  If someone does a better job, then that job should be superceded.

Who is the CEO of bitcoin?

Is this the bitcoin foundation? Are they responsible for all development?  If something goes wrong with your bitcoin will you contact the bitcoin foundation to find a solution?
  Maybe this is true.  I do not know.

Everyone wants a scapegoat.   The key a community running itself is technology.

Build systems and implement tech for the community to be self sufficient. 

Imo asking for a ceo or a definitive leader is asking for one day the head to be cut off. It spells destruction.

Not for smaller coins.  I am talking for a movement to exist.  A true movement.   One where no leader removed can destroy the system.

I think technology can organize this.

Autononmous voting, management and accounting system.

The voting pays for the upkeep of the system leaving us free to choose the direction, and free to become involved based on our active contribution alone.

CEOs of cryptocurrencies to me personally wreaks of bullshit scams, insider trading, market manipulation and lies.

Instead of CEO human.   Lets build CEO program. That will die without humans tending to it.

My 2 cents

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:31:09 AM

Watched the video..  please join us in google chat for the golden circle.  (-;  hanzlambrecht@gmail.com

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:45:42 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 05:59:20 AM by arteleis

Ann updated..

Sexy work Ben.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676976.0

Transidium

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:00:00 AM

Team -- what were formally known as "Ben's Bounties" are now "Silkcoin Bounties" and a new section has been added to the ANN.
The pledges and claims therein will be updated frequently by yours truly.
Be sure to PM me if you'd like to make a new pledge or if you've paid out a previous pledge.

Ben
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:28:47 AM

As I am not always 100% kept up with this thread, please be sure to PM me when you are beginning to collect the pledged bounties.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:02:07 AM

As I am not always 100% kept up with this thread, please be sure to PM me when you are beginning to collect the pledged bounties.

Will do!

Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 11:52:12 AM

All,

I updated /r/SilkCoinOfficial on Reddit last night to fix all the current links and update the text.  Let me know if I screwed anything up  Wink

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
Transidium

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:14:05 PM

Crypt0Keeper
If you're able, please modify the logo at the top of the Reddit page to read "Silkcoin" instead of "Silk Coin".
If you pasted an existing graphic someone else made, let me know and I will send you an updated version this evening.

** Team FYI **
For anybody working on graphics/social media, the font we're using for Silkcoin's logo is called 'Playball' and can be downloaded here:
http://www.fontspace.com/typesetit/playball

To help us achieve the next level of branding professionalism, I am compiling a formal Silkcoin Media Design Guide as time permits... stay tuned!

Ben
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:34:28 PM

Crypt0Keeper
If you're able, please modify the logo at the top of the Reddit page to read "Silkcoin" instead of "Silk Coin".
If you pasted an existing graphic someone else made, let me know and I will send you an updated version this evening.

** Team FYI **
For anybody working on graphics/social media, the font we're using for Silkcoin's logo is called 'Playball' and can be downloaded here:

To help us achieve the next level of branding professionalism, I am compiling a formal Silkcoin Media Design Guide as time permits... stay tuned!

Ben

Excellent, thank you!! You read my mind as I was thinking we all need to use the same font. Good move. I am working on several PR items so this is definitely needed. I will await the Design Guide to make anything formal. Thanks!!
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:56:44 PM

Old block explorer is back up thanks to Darkbaka on Trello.

He found the contact and I have emailed our logo and colour scheme requests following this response.

Hi Hanz,

Good to see someone is picking this up again ...
Excellent, glad you like it ...

I can extend the services and update the logo and keep this running for you for 0.5 BTC (happy to also change the domain as necessary and future forks etc where necessary). I try and provide a service for the crypto community so if you wish to support it on a monthly basis any donations are welcome but the above price will keep this running for you as-long as your part of the development.

I can also do integrated Faucets if you are interested ...

Shazzy

I believe this is a good price.

Also requested info on their integrated faucet and will post examples once I recieve.

Thanks Darkbaka!

yell4george

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:22:49 PM

I'll donate .1 btc for the block explorer. Do you want me to send it to the badass.sx btc escrow?
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 04:34:08 PM

Crypt0Keeper

** Team FYI **

Ben

I didn't make that image so I can't edit it.  I basically need whatever you want me to post with either a clear or black background.  We need a centralized location for the high quality media on Trello.  I looked in the one card on Trello and the OP of this thread trying to find something that didn't look like crap on reddit.

As far as I know, there have been no final decisions made on whether it's "Silkcoin" "SilkCoin" "Silk" "SC" "SILK" or am I missing something here?  A "media package" of some kind with images and colors would be majorly helpful for the Twitter, Facebook and Reddit guys.  I think we need to have a full-on final decision on everything first though?

He found the contact and I have emailed our logo and colour scheme requests following this response.

Hi Hanz,

I can extend the services and update the logo and keep this running for you for 0.5 BTC (happy to also change the domain as necessary and future forks etc where necessary). I try and provide a service for the crypto community so if you wish to support it on a monthly basis any donations are welcome but the above price will keep this running for you as-long as your part of the development.

Shazzy

Also requested info on their integrated faucet and will post examples once I recieve.

Thanks Darkbaka!

He is also the one helping us get /r/SILK on reddit Smiley

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
Transidium

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:14:29 PM

As far as I know, there have been no final decisions made on whether it's "Silkcoin" "SilkCoin" "Silk" "SC" "SILK" or am I missing something here?

From every discussion/vote I've seen on here, Trello, and the Hangout, the consensus is "Silkcoin".
The current wallet and the beta wallet's logo reflects this.
Arteleis, can you please provide confirmation?
We don't have any more time to debate this.

Ben
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:23:57 PM

Crypt0Keeper

** Team FYI **

Ben

I didn't make that image so I can't edit it.  I basically need whatever you want me to post with either a clear or black background.  We need a centralized location for the high quality media on Trello.  I looked in the one card on Trello and the OP of this thread trying to find something that didn't look like crap on reddit.

As far as I know, there have been no final decisions made on whether it's "Silkcoin" "SilkCoin" "Silk" "SC" "SILK" or am I missing something here?  A "media package" of some kind with images and colors would be majorly helpful for the Twitter, Facebook and Reddit guys.  I think we need to have a full-on final decision on everything first though?

Hi Hanz,

Shazzy

Thanks Darkbaka!

He is also the one helping us get /r/SILK on reddit Smiley

Yes the overwhelming decision so far has been to stay with Silkcoin based on easypoll and opinions in thread with a nearly unanimous ticker change to SILK.

All of the current development is based on this.

Once wallet based voting is up we can perhaps raise a proposal if necessary.  But at this point.  A decision needed to be made so the development went with the majority choice of Silkcoin.  Ticker SILK.

Ben.  How soon can you have the media bank up? This is of course essential for all media once new client is launched.  (And sooner.(-;)

For now cryptokeeper please email me and i will send back what you need.

And yes trello has many experimentation logos and designs mostly out of date.  Will need to be updated as well.   

Hanzlambrecht@gmail.com cryptokeeper.  I gots what you need.

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:28:50 PM

I'll donate .1 btc for the block explorer. Do you want me to send it to the badass.sx btc escrow?

Yes thats the place!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: