Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source)  (Read 216666 times)
bitcurrenty

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:06:25 PM

transfer 0 D8PDwmpq4KMhTy6u8RvWt5PLTMwEayGN3jeYoS3pkJQJMULNt2CyYKXG7KhqSahe9DPppRKqzkWGoMj f8C4L2mzFAgsJZXs 1000000 -p daee6d6eecd09093c1f4a685de6f1cf46e0a732ed46c94b4f0253828bd7fa863

Money successfully sent, transaction <17c65811cc6e88a3b71683b3c4b1829d4c386fcce7
3e2c9bc1e8921816088d14>

But 20 mins passed,I haven't received ,why??

Was this transaction sent to an exchange?  If so, was it Subtoshi or Poloniex?
Poloniex,
thanks for your help~  Smiley
The second time I sent 88 DSH to poloniex with the same command and I received it.
Can I get my previous 1 mil DSH back?

pepi

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:09:42 PM

Same as me!
Sent one x 500000 DASH ( trasaction sucesfull)- but there is no trace in blockchain explorer
 sent 3* 200000 DASH same - no trace on blockchain explorer and on Poloinex
Sent 6100 DSH arrived in minute on Polinex.
Latest binaries and latest blockchain Sad
How to back into my wallet?
pwstegman

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:11:00 PM

transfer 0 D8PDwmpq4KMhTy6u8RvWt5PLTMwEayGN3jeYoS3pkJQJMULNt2CyYKXG7KhqSahe9DPppRKqzkWGoMj f8C4L2mzFAgsJZXs 1000000 -p daee6d6eecd09093c1f4a685de6f1cf46e0a732ed46c94b4f0253828bd7fa863

Money successfully sent, transaction <17c65811cc6e88a3b71683b3c4b1829d4c386fcce7
3e2c9bc1e8921816088d14>

But 20 mins passed,I haven't received ,why??

Was this transaction sent to an exchange?  If so, was it Subtoshi or Poloniex?
Poloniex,
thanks for your help~  Smiley

I just checked the blockchain, and it is not there.  That means the transaction was rejected by the network.  This most likely happened because the transaction used too many inputs.  There is no really good way to prevent this, but just know that your coins are not lost.  They can be returned to you at any time by reseting the wallet (I've posted instruction a few posts before this one).  It also helps to keep you simplewallet and daemon updated.
pepi

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:33:22 PM

I now sent 50.000 by 50.000 but same error Sad
I give up....
Yes coins are back in may wallet, but now they dont worth 1/100 of price. so now is irrelevant Sad
bitcurrenty

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:40:00 PM

WTF,I've tried to send DSH to poloniex for dozens of times,only 1 successful trans,fuck!!!

theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:41:14 PM

people be aware about subtoshi.i tested it and send 2 coins for the first time and it reached my wallet at this exchange but in the second time i sent 4 millions coins and they never reach my wallet.i know that i lost my coins forever because i have not saved my Tx id and now i have only 300000 coins but i post in this thread to tell you that you must save your transaction id to maybe be able to recover or track your coins.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 08:41:36 PM

To anyone with already spent input errors, or that needs to just reset their wallet.  These are the exact steps to follow.  Please follow them in this order

First, go to where the daemon stores the blockchain.  On unix based systems it will be in ~/.dashcoin.  I am not running Windows, but if you are running windows, press windows key+r then type %appdata% and press enter.  Go into the folder "Roaming".  In there there should be a folder called dashcoin.

rename the dashcoin folder to anything you want other than its original name.  This is so you can recover it if you ever need to.

Close any running simplewallets.  Now open the dashcoin daemon.  It will say it needs to sync, let it do that.  It will take a while.

When it is done syncing, open simplewallet, open your wallet, and type "reset" and press enter.  Wait for it to refresh.

The problem should now solved.

wallet.dat can be in %appdata% or in folder wher it is simplewallet and dashcoind?

pepi

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:44:33 PM

To anyone with already spent input errors, or that needs to just reset their wallet.  These are the exact steps to follow.  Please follow them in this order

First, go to where the daemon stores the blockchain.  On unix based systems it will be in ~/.dashcoin.  I am not running Windows, but if you are running windows, press windows key+r then type %appdata% and press enter.  Go into the folder "Roaming".  In there there should be a folder called dashcoin.

rename the dashcoin folder to anything you want other than its original name.  This is so you can recover it if you ever need to.

Close any running simplewallets.  Now open the dashcoin daemon.  It will say it needs to sync, let it do that.  It will take a while.

When it is done syncing, open simplewallet, open your wallet, and type "reset" and press enter.  Wait for it to refresh.

wallet.dat can be in %appdata% or in folder wher it is simplewallet and dashcoind?

Can you upload fresh blockchain? It need time to do sync.... so by that time coin will be worthless Sad
DenisZabar

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 09:01:07 PM

Can you upload fresh blockchain? It need time to do sync.... so by that time coin will be worthless Sad

Dont wory you will have chance again on bittrex...

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:19:53 PM

and now dsh comes alive, all it took was an XMR pairing lol. was worth more then 1 sat at one point, lets see if dsh can pass that
CrashOD

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:29:40 PM

I too have been unable to move any substantial sum of DSH out of my wallet. I have resynced the blockchain and reset my wallet and although I can always get them to show back up in my wallet, I can never successfully get them sent anywhere. Very small amounts will send, but even the larger amounts that are failing are much less that the max TX size. If I have a few 100M DSH to move, would I need to do so over 1000's of TXs?
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:33:56 PM

I too have been unable to move any substantial sum of DSH out of my wallet. I have resynced the blockchain and reset my wallet and although I can always get them to show back up in my wallet, I can never successfully get them sent anywhere. Very small amounts will send, but even the larger amounts that are failing are much less that the max TX size. If I have a few 100M DSH to move, would I need to do so over 1000's of TXs?

i think at this point its limit safely is 4 million at a time. i never have issues sending that amount per transaction.
pwstegman

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:39:09 PM

people be aware about subtoshi.i tested it and send 2 coins for the first time and it reached my wallet at this exchange but in the second time i sent 4 millions coins and they never reach my wallet.i know that i lost my coins forever because i have not saved my Tx id and now i have only 300000 coins but i post in this thread to tell you that you must save your transaction id to maybe be able to recover or track your coins.

I will track down your transaction and recover your coins, it will just take a bit longer.  If I know the approximate time they were sent and how much was sent, I can find it.  The transaction id just makes things a lot easier.  Please open a support ticket (email support@subtoshi.com) , which also conveniently confirms your email, so I know which account to credit the coins to.
CrashOD

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:39:57 PM

i think at this point its limit safely is 4 million at a time. i never have issues sending that amount per transaction.

I tried down to 1M and it was still failing to send after a few hours. Now, only at <10K does it send normally. Something just seems off as in the past I have had no issues. I have not sent any DSH since the last update though. Or maybe something to do with Poloniex?
pwstegman

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:41:44 PM

I tried down to 1M and it was still failing to send after a few hours. Now, only at <10K does it send normally. Something just seems off as in the past I have had no issues. I have not sent any DSH since the last update though. Or maybe something to do with Poloniex?

The issue is rarely with the exchange.  The most common issue is the transaction size being too large.  Decreasing the mixin, and increasing the fee to 15 DSH in your transaction will help.  Example:

transfer 0 [address] [amount] -p [payment id] -f [fee]

Also, when you mine dashcoin, your wallet fills up with a ton of inputs with not too many dashcoin, which contributes to transaction size.  The solution is to send yourself the most dashcoin you can (1-4 million), with the 15 DSH fee, and this will help reduce the number of unspent inputs in your walllet.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:44:15 PM

The issue is rarely with the exchange.  The most common issue is the transaction size being too large.  Increasing the fee to 15 DSH in your transaction will help.

could also be "dust" on your transactions which can prevent sending larger amounts, iam unsure if its been fixed in dsh.
DenisZabar

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 09:49:11 PM

The issue is rarely with the exchange.  The most common issue is the transaction size being too large.  Decreasing the mixin, and increasing the fee to 15 DSH in your transaction will help.  Example:

Also, when you mine dashcoin, your wallet fills up with a ton of inputs with not too many dashcoin, which contributes to transaction size.  The solution is to send yourself the most dashcoin you can (1-4 million), with the 15 DSH fee, and this will help reduce the number of unspent inputs in your walllet.
[/quote]

Probably that is my problem. Is there any copy paste options in simplewallet? Im tired for every time typing same adress and payment id?

CrashOD

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:51:06 PM

Thanks, I'll give that a shot. And are you suggesting a second wallet to consolidate inputs?
DenisZabar

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 09:57:18 PM

Nope. Still transaction is over limit size. Cant send even 1000 DSH to myself.

pwstegman

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:13:19 PM

Thanks, I'll give that a shot. And are you suggesting a second wallet to consolidate inputs?

You can send the coins to the same wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: