Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 07:45:20 AM

I'm open to be corrected.

Not a single one of you has offered any evidence to prove my statements wrong or suggest alternatives..

I've just stated facts from reading the last 132 pages of this thread.

It's hard to come to a positive conclusion.

Embarrassed

We don't need/want to convince you of anything. You seem convinced of your own conclusions as it is. You can take it or leave it, everyone is free to decide for themselves.
Also I very much doubt you've gone through 132 pages in this thread. If you did, you would understand that people who are holding are not doing it out of blind faith.

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:02:20 AM

Not a single one of you has offered any evidence to prove my statements wrong or suggest alternatives..

Embarrassed

Nonetheless, it's really bad form to just pop into a thread for the first time AND with your first posts on the forum.......bring such negativity!  It makes you look like an idiot spreading fud and you ain't gonna get a convo going with people by doing it.  

No man. Maybe he have new account but for sure he know this topic better than you. I'm watching this coin from SUM, and what can I say? Nothing changed. I can say only that you looks like idiot not him, because I saw all this topic and there is nothing good, making more more more more... money when I am out. You all can say yours "soon" but the true is that from page 1 of this topic nothing has changed. So don't spread your stupid FUD that coin is worth more than 600 and something will change soon, I heard the same weeks ago. You all "investors" should read thread first. Even if something good will happen there is no big future, a lot of annoyed investors (like me) who was here and was waiting for "soon" too long without any answers.

Dude, your a bigger idiot than the first guy......let's see if we can attract 3rd even less bright as the 2 of you.  Suggestion, if you let words flow from your keyboard.....you might want to do your own research to help make them more true, especially when you are accusing someone else of "spreading fud"......or calling them an idiot!  Just because I CHOOSE not to respond to the stupid bullshit you both are talking about the coin and dev, does not make me an idiot dude!

He knows the topic better than me......how the fuck do you know that when I have refused to comment about the coin or dev with your kind's stupid fud and bullshit?!  Find me a post where I said Sum 2 is worth more than 600 sats, not saying I don't believe it is or is not......but show me where I said this?  Again, you are spreading fud as my words......what little they are, are TRUE jerky!

Now f off, you're not worthy of this community and no one gives a rat's ass what you have to say Kiss
saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:20:32 AM

Come on soopy you said you would post a timeline for us.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
saberu

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:27:59 AM

Looks like Soopy is playing games with us now. Perhaps he sold at 800 sats and is now buying back on the cheap before launching test net, or he will buy back at 200 sats. He is the dev and has the power to do so, nothing we can do or say. Sadly we have no right to say anything about it.

I'm kind of fed up with it though, if testnet was ready for 15th June then it will still be ready to launch now which means he is playing games. Or alternatively testnet was not even ready and the double spend attack was a convenient excuse. Wish I had sold at 800 sats to buy another coin I am vested in, don't have the patience for NAV right now. I'm still holding 300k having sold some over 700 sats but I wonder how heavy the bag is feeling for people holding 1-10 million NAV.

minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:32:08 AM

Looks like Soopy is playing games with us now. Perhaps he sold at 800 sats and is now buying back on the cheap before launching test net, or he will buy back at 200 sats. He is the dev and has the power to do so, nothing we can do or say. Sadly we have no right to say anything about it.

I'm kind of fed up with it though, if testnet was ready for 15th June then it will still be ready to launch now which means he is playing games. Or alternatively testnet was not even ready and the double spend attack was a convenient excuse. Wish I had sold at 800 sats to buy another coin I am vested in, don't have the patience for NAV right now. I'm still holding 300k having sold some over 700 sats but I wonder how heavy the bag is feeling for people holding 1-10 million NAV.
http://snag.gy/g3VCN.jpg   <-- progress they make by a few days ago on the website
can u pls sst now?
screens about new wallet i wont send, just like i needed to wait for post a sneak preview from the website.

I can tell u 1 thing, dev's are busy to make every word true

This is no coin for the short term, this is a coin for a long term. Navajocoin is released on begin july, its not even 1 month old.
If u want to talk negative its ur right, but why u dont do that to the wall behind ur LCD monitor?

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
hoshigakiii

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:46:29 AM

Embarrassed

Nonetheless, it's really bad form to just pop into a thread for the first time AND with your first posts on the forum.......bring such negativity!  It makes you look like an idiot spreading fud and you ain't gonna get a convo going with people by doing it.  

No man. Maybe he have new account but for sure he know this topic better than you. I'm watching this coin from SUM, and what can I say? Nothing changed. I can say only that you looks like idiot not him, because I saw all this topic and there is nothing good, making more more more more... money when I am out. You all can say yours "soon" but the true is that from page 1 of this topic nothing has changed. So don't spread your stupid FUD that coin is worth more than 600 and something will change soon, I heard the same weeks ago. You all "investors" should read thread first. Even if something good will happen there is no big future, a lot of annoyed investors (like me) who was here and was waiting for "soon" too long without any answers.

Dude, your a bigger idiot than the first guy......let's see if we can attract 3rd even less bright as the 2 of you.  Suggestion, if you let words flow from your keyboard.....you might want to do your own research to help make them more true, especially when you are accusing someone else of "spreading fud"......or calling them an idiot!  Just because I CHOOSE not to respond to the stupid bullshit you both are talking about the coin and dev, does not make me an idiot dude!

He knows the topic better than me......how the fuck do you know that when I have refused to comment about the coin or dev with your kind's stupid fud and bullshit?!  Find me a post where I said Sum 2 is worth more than 600 sats, not saying I don't believe it is or is not......but show me where I said this?  Again, you are spreading fud as my words......what little they are, are TRUE jerky!

Now f off, you're not worthy of this community and no one gives a rat's ass what you have to say Kiss

Hehe, you are too stupid, sorry but I didin't said all to you and didin't said that you are idiot till now (you said it first and that was "you look like idiot", not you are idiot). You should first read, not speak. Looser.
If you don't see it that real investors are out, you are blind. Hope that they still looking here from time to time and will said you the same. You can believe in your "navajo unbreakable code" but we don't. Like saberu said few posts ago
Looks like Soopy is playing games with us now.
So wake up, I'm not here to tell you that you are stupid, but you was first telling this to someone who only said you his experience with this coin. Nice community member who can only say "fud", "idiot", "bullshit", "f* word". So who is not worth in this community you fool?
minerjoen

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:50:47 AM

Embarrassed

Dude, your a bigger idiot than the first guy......let's see if we can attract 3rd even less bright as the 2 of you.  Suggestion, if you let words flow from your keyboard.....you might want to do your own research to help make them more true, especially when you are accusing someone else of "spreading fud"......or calling them an idiot!  Just because I CHOOSE not to respond to the stupid bullshit you both are talking about the coin and dev, does not make me an idiot dude!

He knows the topic better than me......how the fuck do you know that when I have refused to comment about the coin or dev with your kind's stupid fud and bullshit?!  Find me a post where I said Sum 2 is worth more than 600 sats, not saying I don't believe it is or is not......but show me where I said this?  Again, you are spreading fud as my words......what little they are, are TRUE jerky!

Hehe, you are too stupid, sorry but I didin't said all to you and didin't said that you are idiot till now (you said it first and that was "you look like idiot", not you are idiot). You should first read, not speak. Looser.
If you don't see it that real investors are out, you are blind. Hope that they still looking here from time to time and will said you the same. You can believe in your "navajo unbreakable code" but we don't. Like saberu said few posts ago
So wake up, I'm not here to tell you that you are stupid, but you was first telling this to someone who only said you his experience with this coin. Nice community member who can only say "fud", "idiot", "bullshit", "f* word". So who is not worth in this community you fool?

Can i ask u 1 thing?
Why u tell this? We believe in this coin, and yeah you don't. That ur right, its our right to believe in navajo.
If u believe in god, i wont tell u there is no god, pure because i dont believe in something what's not excist. But it's ur right to believe in god, so i wont tell u something else.

I showed 1 proof about the progress above ur message, because it seems u dont even read, u can't spread negative words

saberu

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:57:23 AM

Why u tell this? We believe in this coin, and yeah you don't. That ur right, its our right to believe in navajo.
If u believe in god, i wont tell u there is no god, pure because i dont believe in something what's not excist. But it's ur right to believe in god, so i wont tell u something else.

Actually I feel believing in NAV is like believing in god now. And I want to believe it. If NAV is real I will count my good luck and sell when the price is higher but if NAV turns out to be a 'wait forever' coin like SUPER was then I will just write it down as a loss. Right now I am expecting this to turn into a waiting game and not going to get my hopes up.

minerjoen

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:01:22 AM

Actually I feel believing in NAV is like believing in god now. And I want to believe it. If NAV is real I will count my good luck and sell when the price is higher but if NAV turns out to be a 'wait forever' coin like SUPER was then I will just write it down as a loss. Right now I am expecting this to turn into a waiting game and not going to get my hopes up.

ur pure fudding? i send an proof about 1 progress a few minutes ago, why u dont answer on that?
if u ignore proofs then just say nothing please?

minerjoen

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:03:05 AM

http://snag.gy/g3VCN.jpg   <-- progress they make by a few days ago on the website
can u pls sst now?
screens about new wallet i wont send, just like i needed to wait for post a sneak preview from the website.

I can tell u 1 thing, dev's are busy to make every word true

This is no coin for the short term, this is a coin for a long term. Navajocoin is released on begin july, its not even 1 month old.
If u want to talk negative its ur right, but why u dont do that to the wall behind ur LCD monitor?

proofabove

What i think is that they want to release all at the same time, not first the website with the old wallet, or the new wallet with no website.
I think the website is ready for being published, and they are finishing the wallet now.

hoshigakiii

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:15:58 AM

Embarrassed

Dude, your a bigger idiot than the first guy......let's see if we can attract 3rd even less bright as the 2 of you.  Suggestion, if you let words flow from your keyboard.....you might want to do your own research to help make them more true, especially when you are accusing someone else of "spreading fud"......or calling them an idiot!  Just because I CHOOSE not to respond to the stupid bullshit you both are talking about the coin and dev, does not make me an idiot dude!

He knows the topic better than me......how the fuck do you know that when I have refused to comment about the coin or dev with your kind's stupid fud and bullshit?!  Find me a post where I said Sum 2 is worth more than 600 sats, not saying I don't believe it is or is not......but show me where I said this?  Again, you are spreading fud as my words......what little they are, are TRUE jerky!

Can i ask u 1 thing?

I showed 1 proof about the progress above ur message, because it seems u dont even read, u can't spread negative words

Yes, it's my right. I don't tell you believe it! I just telling my opinion, that's all.
minerjoen

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:39:18 AM

Embarrassed

Can i ask u 1 thing?

Yes, it's my right. I don't tell you believe it! I just telling my opinion, that's all.

but ur opinion is wrong, this because i just gave u the proof ur totally wrong?

hoshigakiii

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:00:11 PM

Embarrassed

Can i ask u 1 thing?

but ur opinion is wrong, this because i just gave u the proof ur totally wrong?

How old are you, 12? People who think that only their opinion is good are really pathetic. You see devs, you have no strong community, that what you did (or wait, you want to have community without their own mind...). With my last few posts here I was only defending guy who was attacked by this community, without reason (immediately I was attacked too). He only said his opinion and I think that he is right. So please don't say "you look like an idiot" or "spreading fud" because you guys doing it, not him. He just said his own position on this issue and you torpedo his sentence (later wrote by me too).

Edit: I don't have interest in it. I'm happy with other coins, but I was in this coin around 2 months and I'm still looking here and watching this thread. So don't be aggressive versus me, because I know this coin pretty well (I'm reading this still).
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:30:05 PM

to be honest i have to agree a bit with the critics here.

i think its good to hear everyones opinion, positive or negative, as long as we all stop yelling and screaming.

just keep it nice! we dont have to agree with each other!

there is a big difference between fud and just some critics....there is nothing wrong with the last one right?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rollypolly

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:07:31 PM

I'm not sure a JPG of a photoshop file constitutes proof..

The fact that there's only 3.1BTC to take us to zero in buy orders on bittrex speaks volumes.

Think of that what you want.  Huh

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:19:14 PM

true, basically thats because most people are waiting on the sideline and will step in when dev delivers..you already saw that when he posted a message after his illness, volume immediately went up by 500%

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hoshigakiii

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:30:20 PM

true, basically thats because most people are waiting on the sideline and will step in when dev delivers..you already saw that when he posted a message after his illness, volume immediately went up by 500%

Yes, I will wait for some changes too.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 03:18:33 PM

I'm not sure a JPG of a photoshop file constitutes proof..

The fact that there's only 3.1BTC to take us to zero in buy orders on bittrex speaks volumes.

Think of that what you want.  Huh

What you say may be true but have but have you considered even one second that maybe we don't care what happens??
Your deductions/conclusions however true they may be, apply only to you, others may not care about the implications. There is no need to force your beliefs upon others but thanks for warning us  Wink
yuhang87412533

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:25:00 PM

The test is before July 14th should be ready to things, and the result of a attack and developers after the illness, these are gone. There is only one possible those so-called test is a hoax
gorian

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:00:10 PM

People! Why not see 3 pages back?
Why not ask these questions when @soopy was here and answered?
This indicates to me that you just want to devalue the coin with your FUD!
Now in most parts of the world is the day off, and is not required to answer all questions (most of them are not legitimate).
Just wait @soopy to be online and then ask your questions.
And if you do not wait, "CT Fletcher" will tell you what I think about you!

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: