Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
B_ulldozer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:31:08 PM

Thank you so very much for all your lovely support my friends , truly I wanted to test this client extensively because we do not want any forks at the moment and things are quite stable , a rushed release can have so many things to go wrong , I do not even want to think about it. Tongue

Anyhow I will talk with the Foundation about that Counter going on , I think that will be quite exiting. Smiley

Also Yes Navajo will be delivered , even though I understand your opinions that some other coins have Anon too , but hey Nav will be unique in it's own way and after spending so much time on it and coming up with the technology , I will not look back but go right to the finish line. Smiley

Also just to give you a rough idea about the future of NAV , implementing Anon is just the start of it , I have a few more things under the closet. Smiley

Patience is the key to Success.

~SoopY~
fuck yourself,stupid dev

huh? What the hell got into you?
When DS happened,you have said anon in less than 2 weeks.
And what have you delivered?
Just let us waiting,nothing more.
Please stop posting,untill the true update worked out,thanks.
Don't fuck the supporters again and again.
If you implement the anon,that will be great.
Before that,please keep silent.
Or give people the exact time.
Thanks.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 01:38:36 PM

Thank you so very much for all your lovely support my friends , truly I wanted to test this client extensively because we do not want any forks at the moment and things are quite stable , a rushed release can have so many things to go wrong , I do not even want to think about it. Tongue

Anyhow I will talk with the Foundation about that Counter going on , I think that will be quite exiting. Smiley

Also Yes Navajo will be delivered , even though I understand your opinions that some other coins have Anon too , but hey Nav will be unique in it's own way and after spending so much time on it and coming up with the technology , I will not look back but go right to the finish line. Smiley

Also just to give you a rough idea about the future of NAV , implementing Anon is just the start of it , I have a few more things under the closet. Smiley

~SoopY~
fuck yourself,stupid dev

Please stop posting,when the true update worked out,thanks.
Thanks.

1. Mate try to have a respect when addressing someone , I'm not the one who went Ninja now.

2. Where the fuck were you when Double Spend was mitigated and fixed and I was Ill and in the hospital in and out for the 2 weeks and I've been working on this since I was able to get up.

3. It's my responsibility to keep the community informed of the developments whether you like it or not.

I've never fucked supports and everyone knows that except you, there's the facts for you.

Last time I saw you were rallying for NAV and supporting it with your heart , if you mind keeps changing like this Crypto is not for your bro. Smiley

And most of all respect people atleast learn to.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 01:42:37 PM

~SoopY~
fuck yourself,stupid dev

Thanks.

we are waiting for POD (Proof of Developer) snooy this is a new trend, otherwise you are scamer

hahahaha

Lol POD or whatever it is bring it on mate , lol I'm the only developer who've proved over and over again and even in the most dark and adverse times and if I wanted to run away I could have then lol , I chose to prove things wrong with every achievement Navajo makes, so yeah the community knows who I am and what I'm capable of I do not need certificates and all and I can prove over and over again that I'm here.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:43:55 PM

~SoopY~
fuck yourself,stupid dev

Thanks.

we are waiting for POD (Proof of Developer) snooy this is a new trend, otherwise you are scamer

hahahaha
Soopy....I know you will get things out...Don't worry so much about what people want...Just do your thing and keep us updated...
B_ulldozer

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:46:37 PM

~SoopY~
fuck yourself,stupid dev

Thanks.

1. Mate try to have a respect when addressing someone , I'm not the one who went Ninja now.

2. Where the fuck were you when Double Spend was mitigated and fixed and I was Ill and in the hospital in and out for the 2 weeks and I've been working on this since I was able to get up.

3. It's my responsibility to keep the community informed of the developments whether you like it or not.

I've never fucked supports and everyone knows that except you, there's the facts for you.

Last time I saw you were rallying for NAV and supporting it with your heart , if you mind keeps changing like this Crypto is not for your bro. Smiley

~SoopY~
All i want to say is before the new update implement,please keep silent.I saw what have you done to this coin,and respect your effort for that.
I hope this coin to be a great coin too.
But weeks months passed.Nothing about the Navajo.
Post is not need.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:47:28 PM

~SoopY~
fuck yourself,stupid dev

Thanks.

I don't see any logic here. First everybody wants that Soopy say more often anything about plans and what is going on. He is now more active which I assume make happy big group of community. Its surely make me more confident about this coin. And finally you are telling he should keep silent. FUCK LOGIC MAN. Probably you are the one who sold out for the shit price most coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
B_ulldozer

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:53:29 PM

~SoopY~
fuck yourself,stupid dev

Thanks.

I don't see any logic here. First everybody wants that Soopy say more often anything about plans and what is going on. He is now more active which I assume make happy big group of community. Its surely make me more confident about this coin. And finally you are telling he should keep silent. FUCK LOGIC MAN. Probably you are the one who sold out for the shit price most coins.
I said he should keep silent before the true update comes.
Still hold 200k Lips sealed
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 01:56:38 PM

~SoopY~
fuck yourself,stupid dev

Thanks.

~SoopY~
All i want to say is before the new update implement,please keep silent.I saw what have you done to this coin,and respect your effort for that.
I hope this coin to be a great coin too.
But weeks months passed.Nothing about the Navajo.
Post is not need.

And I respect for your Support towards Nav mate but you gotta remember the last few weeks when Navajo hit the roof we were flooded with exposure , news articles , on the top of the Bittrex etc etc , while we attracted positive energy , negative too it was that and we got attacked , things have not been very good for any of us in the Nav community and especially me lol , where I had to sacrifice alot of things including my time with my family , my health and a whole lot of other work where I earn a living doing because I'm the man who puts the bread on the table in my family.

Anyhow Whatever has happened , has happened.

You and the community has my word that , I devised the Navajo Technology and I would honor it by completing it.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 01:59:23 PM

~SoopY~
fuck yourself,stupid dev

Thanks.

hahahaha
Soopy....I know you will get things out...Don't worry so much about what people want...Just do your thing and keep us updated...

~SoopY~
fuck yourself,stupid dev

Thanks.

~SoopY~
fuck yourself,stupid dev

Thanks.

Chill brothers , remember this , together we stand divided we fall!

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:01:54 PM

Soopy, this important part of comunication, that you are telling us about progress.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:06:22 PM

~SoopY~
fuck yourself,stupid dev

Thanks.

Mate, I don't know what logic You're following but we all agree that communication and updating the Community is very important in crypto. That's said I have no idea why You wouldn't like soopy to post here. Every update is good and keeps people calm about their investment. Ofcourse official announcements about projects etc. have the most value, but almost everyday contact with devs is a perfect thing. That's all Wink

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:17:15 PM

yep he let price to break down and buy some at 200 sat ,and when he return with all love
price jumps to 500 sat..

You can rent this space
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:19:29 PM

bulldozer didnt mean it in a bad way as i read his latest post. his first reaction was just an emotional reaction...

we all want the same thing and we all are happy that finally there will be some action again...

so its starting to get positive again...cheer up guys Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:22:35 PM

+1 Strugg

Soopy, congratulation for all you've accomplished until now. Very good job!
And i wish your best recovery.

B_ulldozer, you can't be demanding like you do if you are just an holder like all readers... If you want more, give more.
Did you proposed your help?
Otherwise keep calm and patient...

You don't respect dev's work, and i really don't like this... It's so easy to do that and give an opinion after event, everyone can do this, but everyone can't do soopy's works.
If you want be respected, start to respect others.

nousernamesleft

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

buy low, sell high

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:24:51 PM

I plan to give bitcoin to the foundation when anon is released.  I suggest everyone do the same and provide some incentive Smiley
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 02:30:36 PM

Thank you very much my friends , let us keep all the differences and turn a new page on the book of Navajo , and work towards bringing the best of Navajo!

All of us have had emotional breakdowns and we've gotten right back up! Together we can! Smiley

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:52:28 PM

I plan to give bitcoin to the foundation when anon is released.  I suggest everyone do the same and provide some incentive Smiley
Im ok with that...
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:04:50 PM

Thank you very much my friends , let us keep all the differences and turn a new page on the book of Navajo , and work towards bringing the best of Navajo!

All of us have had emotional breakdowns and we've gotten right back up! Together we can! Smiley

~SoopY~

Thought this coin was dead.
gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:05:25 PM

I will also join but with less  Grin
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:06:53 PM

~SoopY~

Thought this coin was dead.
It never was. Few rocks on the road can't kill this coin Wink

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: