Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cienki7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:53:02 PM

Wow sub 200 sat.

No word from dev for almost 2 weeks?

I think we all know what this means....

We was posting here few pages back and we are here all the time if someone wants to talk with us. The real holders and supporters are contacting with us by PM, where we can discuss, rather than posting baseless accusations and FUD in the thread.
Kind Regards
- Navajo Coin Development Team

Confirmed - If you have any questions/concerns ( not a FUD/trolling) just drop a pm to dev team. I am holding and buying more - what you will do is your choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:12:20 PM

This makes no sense, I too have been a supporter for a while, since soopy got involved.  Why on earth would you guys be requesting people get their answers via PM?  Shouldn't the community be updated as a whole.  To expect updates in this thread from the devs is not unreasonable at all!  This coin has taken quite a beating here in recent weeks and this justifies more info and updates from the devs on this thread where ALL investors and community can get them.

Fud should not be a reason to not keep your community informed of what is going on, this has been requested MANY times from MANY people.  The communication and updates being given are not enough and personally I think it hurts us all much more that we are being asked to inquire via PM.  You have stated time is part of your reasoning for not giving more updates in the thread, bro.......it would take MUCH more of your time to respond to multiple PMs!!

It's ridiculous how much simple updates or no updates from a dev team influences coin values, people are getting extremely frustrated in the "no updates" and its effect on the value of our holdings.  This is simply not fair to your community who as all but begged you guys to keep us informed of what is going on!!  It is not much to ask for a daily and quick update to the community......stop answering individual PMs and post this information here and we will all be happy campers!!
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:47:19 PM

Wow sub 200 sat.

No word from dev for almost 2 weeks?

I think we all know what this means....

We was posting here few pages back and we are here all the time if someone wants to talk with us. The real holders and supporters are contacting with us by PM, where we can discuss, rather than posting baseless accusations and FUD in the thread.
Kind Regards
- Navajo Coin Development Team

why u only say the same?? why u dont say how long we need to wait for the updates what were promised to us all?
you dont have to say this over and over again, the only thing u need to say is the timeline, and why everything is not what it should be. Where is the beta test from NAV TECH? is there an nav tech? this kind of subjects you dont talk over PM, u should put this information right here!

This topic is for share information, updates and the progress you guys make. But if i watch your last 4-5 messages they are all the same and it give zero, 0,000 information about this coin.

There is just 0.000 information about the beta test what should started 3 weeks ago, there is no info about the nav progress what should be ready after the beta test. there is nothing, the proof is the currency market.

Do you give me my bitcoins back what i put into this coin? Or are you finally going to give us information about the progress and the timeline?

This is no FUD, there must come some serious action from this sort of dev team from navajo coin.

I'm a real holder, also a real supporter, i did the translation for soopy at the sum time to Netherlands. I've still got all my coins, and i did PM soopy. Before this coin went to a messed up thing i get always my answer before i could have the time to F5 (refresh) the page.. but now i hear nothing anymore. So stop tell this about PM, the information for the community should be shared in this topic. And for what it looks like right now, u have still ZERO 0.000 information for us.
That say nothing about the community, but about you as dev, and also about soopy, ur fucking this up not us

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:37:20 PM

I picked up 90,000 NAV at 276 sats earlier managed to catch the bottom for this day Grin

I'll pickup some more if it drops back to under 300 sats. I sold half my NAV at 750 sats to buy CNL earlier and lost it all but since I was able to buy NAV back so cheap I almost have the same amount as before now Grin

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
nousernamesleft

Activity: 140

buy low, sell high

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:57:28 PM

I've been speaking with sum2dev as well.  I'm buying and hodling as well Smiley Time will tell!
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:23:43 PM

Same here, time will tell indeed, i have faith
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:47:59 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 02:39:52 AM by hashforce101

This is for the noob investor who repeatedly keeps asking for a timeline
Today is the 30th July

Navajo Coin became the official name on July 7, 2014 and is a rebrand of SummerCoinv2.

Whitepaper, revealed July 12, 2014.

Navajo Coin also has a 0% premine, making it a clear favorite among those who value a fair distribution +1

The price of NAV is insanely insanely cheap . Wake up and dont be blinded by impatience and day traders.

Sell you NAV if you dont have patence and go to another coin.

Undersatnd the underlying technology and codeing required to implement these features in the white paper and understand, that the code was attacked not that long ago.

Quote from http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/07/14/navajo-coin/ "The genius of Navajo Double Encryption allows this encryption to take place directly from the nodes and uses a subchain in order to avoid blockchain analysis, allowing NAV to obtain a huge step ahead of CryptoNote coins. Navajo Double Encryption avoids leaving a traceable connection between the originator of a transaction and the recipient. This technology allows it to be even more innovative than CryptoNote coins.

The path that financial transactions are routed along Navajo Double Encryption starts from the initiator and enters into the participant’s node of choice. When sending a payment, a user simply needs to place the recipient’s address, enter a decentralized node and send the payment in Navajo mode.

After an anonymous payment has been initiated, it moves to a decentralized node that anyone can run. This node has the responsibility of encrypting the transfer with a cryptographic hash function. This encrypted information then moves into the subchain and moves forward to the next step.

Through the subchain, the encrypted transfer reaches the Navajo Magic Gateway (NMG) and the Choctaw Star Gate (CSG). These two protocols work together by decrypting the transfer and allowing reentry into the main blockchain. The NMG receives information regarding the destination address and the amount of a transfer exclusively. It then relays this information to the CSG, which in turn verifies a payment by performing a checksum and a code signing. The CSG then sends the transaction onto the main chain and the recipient receives their transfer.

The purpose of all of these steps are to ensure that a transaction cannot be traced from point A to point B. Those who wish to use the public ledger or the subchain to determine both the sender and the recipient will be unable to do so. The main blockchain only displays the address of the recipient and the amount of the transfer.

This entire process removes any “paper trail”, as there is no way to trace or link each respective wallet used to perform the transfer. Navajo Coin also uses random variable fee and splits up the amount of a transfer among multiple addresses in order to avoid analysis based on the quantity of a transfer. NAV requires 3 confirmations in total and the implementation of an anonymous transfer do not increase the amount of time required to complete a transfer.

While this revolutionary method of anonymizing financial transactions is a game changer, Navajo Coin has taken it upon their shoulders to introduce an anonymous messaging system as well. Users can use the On Wallet Messaging system in the client to send anonymous messages back and forth. This decentralized messaging system works in the same way as the monetary transfer system. Again, just like monetary transfers, use of the subchain is crucial to privacy and messages aren’t saved on the server. The ability to discuss concepts over the Internet with a shield of privacy is something that has an exponentially growing interest. As soon as more people have an understanding of the technology utilized through Navajo Double Encryption, the popularity of the protocol will explode."

Sum2Dev is at least responding
People get sick

Wallets are staking and mining coins very well. As far as I can see there are 0 issues but awesome buy price

http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/07/14/navajo-coin/
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:38:30 AM

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
Benjamin Franklin
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:59:58 AM

And how impartial are you as a guy owning likely over a million coins?

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:06:09 AM

And how impartial are you as a guy owning likely over a million coins?

lol i wish i had a million coins

But at this price you would still need 3.51btc at 369sat to achieve that
please send some BTC my way .Smiley

How many you up to bro. I got in at market low
i got a order in at below 300 but that aint gonna happen .
So all I need is some bad news and my order book will be filled
icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 03:10:52 AM

I've been speaking with sum2dev as well.  I'm buying and hodling as well Smiley Time will tell!
I'm surprised my hand has not gone weak. Seeing this gave it more power for HODLING

zjwencn2014

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:02:50 AM

Today is the 30th July

Wallets are staking and mining coins very well. As far as I can see there are 0 issues but awesome buy price

my coins in  cryptsy (https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/252) .
why always show ''Waiting on client update from devs. No deposits will post until that is complete.'' when open cryptsy website  ?

try and try ,SYNC always stop on 11491.I am a new people,first time to touch NVA. Normally,build a wallet ,I just need download wallet.zip and unzip ,then start it .
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:34:32 AM

Today is the 30th July

my coins in  cryptsy (https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/252) .
why always show ''Waiting on client update from devs. No deposits will post until that is complete.'' when open cryptsy website  ?

try and try ,SYNC always stop on 11491.I am a new people,first time to touch NVA. Normally,build a wallet ,I just need download wallet.zip and unzip ,then start it .

yes you need to download the blockchain - you asked a few pages back
minerjoen

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:00:59 AM

@hashforce
About your previous long post ( copy / pasted from a other website )

I dont know if you have work in real life? ( this is not a flame.. )
This because i do, and my boss ( the one who put money in me / my work, just like we do in the dev team / navajocoin ) would fire me if i would act like this.
If i would say: test fase wil start in 2 days, after that 2 days my boss will ask: did it start, my reaction will be: i dont say anything
1 week later my boss comes again with the same question, i would still ssst and say nothing
2 weeks later my boss comes angry and say: WTF IS GOING ON HERE, i dont pay you for do nothing and just ssst.
3 weeks later my boss comes and he would say: you tell me now what the progress is or you can go back to home. And my reaction will be: you stfu dont fud dont flame blablabla, lol my boss would kill me.

Except my boss wont pay me a few thousands euro in a week, this is excactly the same, only we dont have a reall life contact with those persons.. But there are 10k's of euro put in this coin in a short time by different people.

If you cant share the info about the progress you make, you are not be able to do this job. Just as simply as it is.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:10:20 AM

This makes no sense, I too have been a supporter for a while, since soopy got involved.  Why on earth would you guys be requesting people get their answers via PM?  Shouldn't the community be updated as a whole.  To expect updates in this thread from the devs is not unreasonable at all!  This coin has taken quite a beating here in recent weeks and this justifies more info and updates from the devs on this thread where ALL investors and community can get them.

Fud should not be a reason to not keep your community informed of what is going on, this has been requested MANY times from MANY people.  The communication and updates being given are not enough and personally I think it hurts us all much more that we are being asked to inquire via PM.  You have stated time is part of your reasoning for not giving more updates in the thread, bro.......it would take MUCH more of your time to respond to multiple PMs!!

It's ridiculous how much simple updates or no updates from a dev team influences coin values, people are getting extremely frustrated in the "no updates" and its effect on the value of our holdings.  This is simply not fair to your community who as all but begged you guys to keep us informed of what is going on!!  It is not much to ask for a daily and quick update to the community......stop answering individual PMs and post this information here and we will all be happy campers!!

It actually makes perfect sense. How would you like to be asked the same questions 10 times a day... everyday, even after you've answered them??
There's no point for soopy to post here while work is still in progress. Genuine NAV supporters will go through the trouble of sending a PM if they need any info. Soopy will only post in this thread when he has an update that's ready to be downloaded/used by everyone because that's what you want anyway, you don't want him to post that he's working on the project.
The thing is as soon as he answers a question in this thread, you immediately have 10 trolls gnawing at his answer/statement, twisting his words to mean something else and spreading FUD.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:24:11 AM

Today is the 30th July

Navajo Coin became the official name on July 7, 2014 and is a rebrand of SummerCoinv2.

Sum2Dev is at least responding
People get sick

Blabla nothing is wrong in asking for a timeline or status, because there has been a timeline, which said beta is starting in two days. Then the attack came. But if coding was nearly finished you should be able to say something about how long you need for first tests and so on.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:30:58 AM

This makes no sense, I too have been a supporter for a while, since soopy got involved.  Why on earth would you guys be requesting people get their answers via PM?  Shouldn't the community be updated as a whole.  To expect updates in this thread from the devs is not unreasonable at all!  This coin has taken quite a beating here in recent weeks and this justifies more info and updates from the devs on this thread where ALL investors and community can get them.

Fud should not be a reason to not keep your community informed of what is going on, this has been requested MANY times from MANY people.  The communication and updates being given are not enough and personally I think it hurts us all much more that we are being asked to inquire via PM.  You have stated time is part of your reasoning for not giving more updates in the thread, bro.......it would take MUCH more of your time to respond to multiple PMs!!

It's ridiculous how much simple updates or no updates from a dev team influences coin values, people are getting extremely frustrated in the "no updates" and its effect on the value of our holdings.  This is simply not fair to your community who as all but begged you guys to keep us informed of what is going on!!  It is not much to ask for a daily and quick update to the community......stop answering individual PMs and post this information here and we will all be happy campers!!

It actually makes perfect sense. How would you like to be asked the same questions 10 times a day... everyday, even after you've answered them??
There's no point for soopy to post here while work is still in progress. Genuine NAV supporters will go through the trouble of sending a PM if they need any info. Soopy will only post in this thread when he has an update that's ready to be downloaded/used by everyone because that's what you want anyway, you don't want him to post that he's working on the project.
The thing is as soon as he answers a question in this thread, you immediately have 10 trolls gnawing at his answer/statement, twisting his words to mean something else and spreading FUD.

Exactly everyday same questions - and the rebranding date for NAV is only 7th July.
People got scared hard when they bought at high price and then double spend accured. What can you do .
Other then that everthing was going awesome.
minerjoen

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:48:49 AM

Exactly everyday same questions - and the rebranding date for NAV is only 7th July.
People got scared hard when they bought at high price and then double spend accured. What can you do .
Other then that everthing was going awesome.

Dude its not about the double spend, everybody knows that.
When a coin dev promise something he must make that reall, and if he dont have enough time to completed it before that time, he should share that information and give the reason for it
If u got brains you would also know that if the beta test should be ready 2-3 weeks ago, the final should also be ready now. But the beta test is not even started, we didnt even hear about it anymore.
The lack of the dev(s) are scaring people away, not that double spend what should be fixed.

The reason why people put money on this coin was about that sort of navajo tech, since the first timeline (beta test) is broke and we heard nothing anymore about it, people think: a just a other scammer with nice words but no proofs, no work progress no nothing, just a simple ordinairy coin ( because that's what it is right now, nothing more then all others )
And this is also the reason why everybody are selling it, broken promises, no proofs, no work progress showed.

I dont say they are scamming us, because if i was sure about it i would also sell it, i keep the trust. But i can imagine verry well why other people are thinking that the nav ''team'' are scamming.
This would not be the first and last coin what make fake promises.
And that's the reason why people are selling, it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DOUBLE SPEND WHAT IS FIXED

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:22:31 AM

I just find it strange that Soopy gave a lot of updates before, when it was stil SUM2. He also attacked any FUD with such tenacity and passion, almost going overboard at times. And now he just turned into a mute? Not even a "Hi, I am still here."

And I also agree with what was said above. Beta testing was supposed to start weeks ago. If it is delayed for any reason, why not notify the community, instead of create uncertainty in the community by keeping quiet. Did the whale cartel strike again?

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:22:51 AM

OK ill ask then .

Soopy are you working on the coding YES or NO bro . Answer this and lets move on.

Next question how long will it take . Its being asked for a couple of pages now
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: