Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085705 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:31:07 PM

Update:

I have written to Cryptsy multiple times and they have not yet gotten back to us , do not know why it would be great if you guys can tell them to look to the matter as well.

Love & Light!
~SoopY~

a noob question:
How can i...?

go to cryptsy.com and click on support?

I just created a new ticket at cryptsy about the nav/btc and nav/ltc market.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
nousernamesleft

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

buy low, sell high

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:08:33 PM

Update:

I have written to Cryptsy multiple times and they have not yet gotten back to us , do not know why it would be great if you guys can tell them to look to the matter as well.

Love & Light!
~SoopY~

a noob question:
How can i...?

10 days ago I contacted cryptsy and still no response Sad  What are they doing over there?
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:02:58 PM

NAV will go up to +2k very soon Smiley
B_ulldozer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:04:07 PM

Update:

Love & Light!
~SoopY~

a noob question:
How can i...?

10 days ago I contacted cryptsy and still no response Sad  What are they doing over there?
What we need is anon test,the Navajo code,cryptsy is not important.
minerjoen

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:47:49 PM

NAV will go up to +2k very soon Smiley

Well ofc i am buying everyday Some, but the only thing Will help are the updates what we get in Every single day

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:25:09 PM

Time to buy  cheap now...0.00000560 Not for long .....   2K  soon Navajo the number 1 coin

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:00:32 PM

NAV / BTC I can see around 200000 NAV up for sale at Bittrex at 0.00000600
which is holding the price down

Eat them up
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:27:00 PM

buy support seems to grow a bit. But everytime a btc wall is placed near 600sat then people start selling coins for some reason.

It might also be a bot because i noticed when i bought 0.4btc yesterday the exact same amount was placed at a lower buy..

so till news is coming i try to buy at 450/550sat...

and its probably quiet anyway this night as bittrex is busy with some updates. due to that there will be fund delay and/or wallets are offline

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rollypolly

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:10:52 AM

2k soon? more like 200 like it was a couple days ago.

Let's be real for a minute and take stock on where we are at.

There's still no concrete information on how close to completion the anon tech is. Zero. I understand the dev was sick after fixing the double spend attack, but that was AFTER it was supposed to be completed already and we haven't been told how far through he is or when we can expect it to be released.

If you actually look at what was committed to the GIT repository for the wallet to fix the double spend attack, you can see that the updates which he worked tirelessly 24 hours a day for 3 days straight which sent him to hospital was only 68 lines of code...

Most of this was just copying and pasting some additional block checks, changing a couple ports and fixing up some if/else statements. If this is what sent the Dev to hospital, he'll be in the ground long before this project gets finished. That should be like.. an hour or two's worth of work... max.

There's still no news on why Cryptsy hasn't opened the market.

There's still no timeline.

There's still no website.

The last time anyone from the foundation mentioned a timeframe was after the double spend attack and they laughed when someone asked if the beta test would be up within 3 weeks... which was 3 weeks ago now.. So who's laughing? Them, at us.

This coin is heading through the floor, not to the moon.

Cash out while you can.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:17:00 AM

There's still no concrete information on how close to completion the anon tech is. Zero. I understand the dev was sick after fixing the double spend attack, but that was AFTER it was supposed to be completed already and we haven't been told how far through he is or when we can expect it to be released.

If you actually look at what was committed to the GIT repository for the wallet to fix the double spend attack, you can see that the updates which he worked tirelessly 24 hours a day for 3 days straight which sent him to hospital was only 68 lines of code...

Most of this was just copying and pasting some additional block checks, changing a couple ports and fixing up some if/else statements. If this is what sent the Dev to hospital, he'll be in the ground long before this project gets finished. That should be like.. an hour or two's worth of work... max.

The last time anyone from the foundation mentioned a timeframe was after the double spend attack and they laughed when someone asked if the beta test would be up within 3 weeks... which was 3 weeks ago now.. So who's laughing? Them, at us.

Cash out while you can.

This is the type of post you decided to write as your first on this forum?!  Kinda pointless don't ya think, even if everything you said is completely and 100% accurate, who in their right mind would trust it?  All this brand new account activity crap on this forum is getting WAY out of hand!
aragoon

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:22:27 AM

Cash out while you can.

You sound like a real expert. Why not go and dev your own coin? it's sure to be perfect and nobody will be able to dis ya.
Bye
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 05:11:19 AM

Cash out while you can.

Lol... This community is troll-proof. You're more likely to work yourself into the ground through posting than to get people on here to believe your stories.
Also FUDmongering suits you ill my good friend, you'd best go back to lurking  Cheesy
rollypolly

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:23:39 AM

I'm open to be corrected.

Not a single one of you has offered any evidence to prove my statements wrong or suggest alternatives..

I've just stated facts from reading the last 132 pages of this thread.

It's hard to come to a positive conclusion.

Embarrassed
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:32:08 AM

Not a single one of you has offered any evidence to prove my statements wrong or suggest alternatives..

Embarrassed

Nonetheless, it's really bad form to just pop into a thread for the first time AND with your first posts on the forum.......bring such negativity!  It makes you look like an idiot spreading fud and you ain't gonna get a convo going with people by doing it.   
minerjoen

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:51:49 AM

Cash out while you can.

Donkey, i got proofs from dev like the beauty website and wallet. They are discussing about release screens or just wait till its done.

I Will ask if i or they can release iT, but ur 100% fud

yuhang87412533

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:02:23 AM

Now the fact is in the developer after his illness, those plans have gone before. Cryptsy trading platform has been stagnant, Anon test, we test where. These are originally planned. I think we should not be after a developer illness disappeared! I emphasize I not in fear, but in a statement of fact. Angry Huh
yuhang87412533

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:08:55 AM

Don't come back with my language, I need is genuine goods at a fair price. Let me be rendered speechless. You can make it? Developers Angry
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:23:37 AM

Don't come back with my language, I need is genuine goods at a fair price. Let me be rendered speechless. You can make it? Developers Angry

忍耐

minerjoen

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:24:02 AM

where u talking about baby? ur in the wrong topic i think?

hoshigakiii

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:34:34 AM

Embarrassed

Nonetheless, it's really bad form to just pop into a thread for the first time AND with your first posts on the forum.......bring such negativity!  It makes you look like an idiot spreading fud and you ain't gonna get a convo going with people by doing it.  

No man. Maybe he have new account but for sure he know this topic better than you. I'm watching this coin from SUM, and what can I say? Nothing changed. I can say only that you looks like idiot not him, because I saw all this topic and there is nothing good, making more more more more... money when I am out. You all can say yours "soon" but the true is that from page 1 of this topic nothing has changed. So don't spread your stupid FUD that coin is worth more than 600 and something will change soon, I heard the same weeks ago. You all "investors" should read thread first. Even if something good will happen there is no big future, a lot of annoyed investors (like me) who was here and was waiting for "soon" too long without any answers.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: