Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085730 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:07:27 PM

I called the unexpected delay a few pages back and im going to call it again. Some "unexpected delay" will happen again till this slow bleed out eventually drops like a ton of rocks. Good luck to you fools.

It was never about an unexpected delay mate , we haven't said out so. Smiley anyhow you can call whatever you like but the terminology doesn't matter to us , we've proved over and over again that we are the most dedicated team out there , we've proven that our ANON technology is unbreakable with the NAVAJO ANON BETA , which is few pages back if you have missed it. Smiley Anyway this is not a delay you are experiencing but a slight testing period we are running through and waiting the network to stabalize meanwhile on the hardfork and ironing out a few main chain client matter , this is not a playground unlike beta , this is the real chain and we are vary and handle it delicately since its the main chain , this is not a joke , I repeat not a joke playing on the main chain , we want everything to be perfect for the launch and to make it as smooth as possible.

An official launch date and a timeframe will be announced soon.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY & Navajo ANON Team~

and what now fuc*ing fuders?!

Thank you very much Soopy for this great words. Keep it working. We are always with you!
geeky6011

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:08:33 PM

I called the unexpected delay a few pages back and im going to call it again. Some "unexpected delay" will happen again till this slow bleed out eventually drops like a ton of rocks. Good luck to you fools.

It was never about an unexpected delay mate , we haven't said out so. Smiley anyhow you can call whatever you like but the terminology doesn't matter to us , we've proved over and over again that we are the most dedicated team out there , we've proven that our ANON technology is unbreakable with the NAVAJO ANON BETA , which is few pages back if you have missed it. Smiley Anyway this is not a delay you are experiencing but a slight testing period we are running through and waiting the network to stabalize meanwhile on the hardfork and ironing out a few main chain client matter , this is not a playground unlike beta , this is the real chain and we are vary and handle it delicately since its the main chain , this is not a joke , I repeat not a joke playing on the main chain , we want everything to be perfect for the launch and to make it as smooth as possible.

Warm Regards,

Just as what most of the people guess putting another fake date and timeframe to buy more time. Few weeks more and more and more soon few months and anymore surprise? Watch the exchange it will tell you more of what people think.
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:10:45 PM

Warm Regards,

There come the dev, soopy thanks at the very least for some respond.. because on navajocoin.org still shows the roadmap launched on 9th march.. kindly remove that.. and put up a new one without any delayed launched.. its okay for more times for this implementation , we as a community knew it. we want a good wan instead of f***up want.

now we are eagerly waiting for the official announcement ... god bless.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:18:53 PM

GET YOUR CHEAP COINS NOW - AFTER THIS, WE HEAD ON TO 30,000 SAT!

PUMP , PUMP, PUMP, PRUMP - PUM - PUMP Cheesy Grin Cool

STEALTHMODE

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:22:05 PM

Warm Regards,

Thank you very much! Will Cryptsy influence the official launch date?
geziell2010

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:27:19 PM

hey guys, how i fix this error? please, i have almost 600 navs in this wallet...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_NpSJKlqj-INWpOQmdjUks0UGM/view?usp=sharing
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:29:50 PM

Warm Regards,

Thanks soopy keep it up, we are always with you Smiley
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 06:34:02 PM

Warm Regards,

Just as what most of the people guess putting another fake date and timeframe to buy more time. Few weeks more and more and more soon few months and anymore surprise? Watch the exchange it will tell you more of what people think.

I suggest you get you facts straight mate! Smiley You have no idea of what you are talking about here. Smiley

To all our lovely supporters! Moon is just a few days away and Moon will not be the limit! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:34:37 PM

Warm Regards,

There come the dev, soopy thanks at the very least for some respond.. because on navajocoin.org still shows the roadmap launched on 9th march.. kindly remove that.. and put up a new one without any delayed launched.. its okay for more times for this implementation , we as a community knew it. we want a good wan instead of f***up want.

Hi mate,

I understand your position in that point, but you have to see the facts:

The new wallet with the functionality of anon send and the needed change inside the navajo blockchain is delivered and rolled out. That is the very big point, because it builds the Base needed for the anon subchain to work correctly. Most wallets have been updated except few that are partially two or three, four versions below actual release version.

We also updated all nodes and the complete anon subchain system.

The chain is running smooth and most exchange markets are back online.

Like soopy said, playing inside the real chain is no joke, we are talking about money from you that get sended around and everybody that looses coins will come towards us and claim compensation.  Therefore we concluded to take another look into it and also get external input to improve security and also setting up redundant services.

There will be another wallet update that also includes other fixes that where reported to us.

Regards
Shahim
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:36:32 PM

hey guys, how i fix this error? please, i have almost 600 navs in this wallet...

Hi

Go to navajocoi.org/Downloads/Navajo-Blockchain.tar.gz

Extract these files to %Appdata%/Navajocoin and restart your wallet.
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:39:18 PM

Warm Regards,

Hi mate,

The new wallet with the functionality of anon send and the needed change inside the navajo blockchain is delivered and rolled out. That is the very big point, because it builds the Base needed for the anon subchain to work correctly. Most wallets have been updated except few that are partially two or three, four versions below actual release version.

Like soopy said, playing inside the real chain is no joke, we are talking about money from you that get sended around and everybody that looses coins will come towards us and claim compensation.  Therefore we concluded to take another look into it and also get external input to improve security and also setting up redundant services.

There will be another wallet update that also includes other fixes that where reported to us.

Regards
Shahim
Make sense
+1000
can't wait for. $1 to $10 per Nav
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:40:12 PM

https://twitter.com/Playb0yl0ver/status/577539517244157953
cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:45:12 PM

Warm Regards,

Hi mate,

Regards
Shahim

+1000
Its good that if you can act early and tell us about this few days back.  now investor know more picture about it .

Thanks
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:50:01 PM

Historical Sell
Who is the winner of this game?
Answer is simple: The Buyer

kalani91

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:55:30 PM

Thanks for the updates devs, this adds clarity to what is going on so new investors aren't lost.
hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:43:20 PM

To everyone you should b glad we have a devoted team of dev's that want to make sure everything is in order to start anon !!!!these guy's are working hard programming is not easy thing to do think of this there are no book to tell these guy how to program anon it a totally new thing Navajo coin is not at all the same as any other  anon coin....so if take a bit longer so b it .....so stop complaining that it is taking longer you should b proud of are dev's for caring about there work making sure that it works 100% before we start using anon ..... SO STOP COMPLAINING THAT IT TAKING LONGER IT FOR YOUR BENEFIT EVERY ONE WANT THIS COIN TO GO TO THE MOON WELL THIS IS WHAT IT TAKE TIME PEOPLE AND B HAPPY WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM OF DEV'S...............................

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 08:17:54 PM

I grabbed next 30 k of navajoc under 2200:) C'mon GIVE ME MORE !
Prove it!
geziell2010

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:43:34 PM

Hi

If I do this, iwill loose my navs or will remain in my wallet?
Sorry about the noobie question..
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:48:34 PM

Hi

If I do this, iwill loose my navs or will remain in my wallet?
Sorry about the noobie question..

You can unpack secure. There is.No file like wallet.dat inside that package. 

But make a copy of your wallet.dat file! It is important!
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:50:35 PM

Warm Regards,

that is really great words from Dev, crypto world just belongs to strong hands, only strong hands deserves a great future. current situation is just matter of time price will rise soon. so hols your coins and keep pushing towards the great future.
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: