Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 [1054] 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kamidela

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:17:59 PM

would be great since i hold 25k of them =)

I wish god heard you

when will navaio go back to moon?

1NAV=1$ in the next few months  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roast

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:20:35 AM

http://imgur.com/a/fCNEL
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:06:46 PM

Hi Nav Coiners,

It's time for the weekly update! We are tracking well towards our primary goal of decentralising and open sourcing the Navtech Anon Network. I also have some exciting news about a Nav Coin event we are hosting in December!

Quote from: Nav Coin

Decentralisation Update

This week I’ve made some good progress towards decentralising the Navtech Network. I’ve added the capability to enter the Navtech MD5 hash value to the rpc and config protocols in the wallet. You can see the commits for the hash input here: NAV#001-decentralisation

I've also got the Navtech JS scripts to successfully minify to one file using webpack. This means the next step is to hash the minified file and send it back with as part of the API request from the wallet to the server and do the comparison in the wallet.

I also want to do some refinement around refilling the NAV Pool on the outgoing server. Beyond that its just general refinements and as always more unit tests! At this point we are on track with my estimates to finish this before Christmas.

Nav Coin Conference - 14 December 2016 - Auckland, New Zealand

We’ve been in contact with some local businesses here in my hometown of Auckland New Zealand and one of the local pubs is wanting to accept Nav Coin via CoinPayments.net as one of their Point of Sale methods. To celebrate our first physical merchant accepting NAV we are going to host New Zealand’s first Nav Coin Conference at the pub on the 14th of December 2016 in Auckland New Zealand.

The full details of the conference will be released tomorrow! I can tell you that it is going to be a great showcase of the Nav Coin Point of Sale offering. It will be a great end of year celebration for the Nav Coin community, we really have come a long way this year. We will also use it as a platform for the development team to announce the roadmap for 2017 and to celebrate the upcoming release of the Decentralised Navtech Network all things going well.

I have bumped the decentralisation progress indicator to 90% on the website: http://navcoin.org/projects

Full Node Wallet Sync Fix

If you've been using the full node wallet you will have noticed that it often only gets a few connections and sometimes even no connections. Soopy and Shahim have been working hard to put together a fix for this. The fix consists of two parts; implementation of the i2p protocol and fixing the dns seeder scripts which seed the p2p information to the clients.

The i2p protocol has been implemented into the wallet and they are now looking into fixing the dns seeder. We are hopeful to release a new version of the wallet with these protocol updates in the next few days.

If you want to read more about the i2p protocol, you can do so here: https://geti2p.net/en/comparison/tor

New Merchants accepting Nav Coin

We now have 4 merchants accepting Nav Coin via CoinPayments.net. I have myself purchased a VPN service through Tor Guard with NAV and it all seems to be working great. I have added a page to the website which displays all known merchants who accept Nav Coin. We will attempt to keep this list up to date, but if you know of a business which isn't on the list please email us and we will add it: admin@navcoin.org.

Nav Coin Merchants

Website Update

I have started to port the Nav Coin website over to use prismic.io as its CMS. It's a really nifty free form JSON based CMS system which fits perfectly into our use case. Our website is quite bespoke and other options would just take too long to integrate. I have only managed to port a few of the pages over to the new system so far, but I will continue to chip away at it over the next few weeks. Once it is all transitioned the marketing team will take the reigns of the website a bit more and work towards making the content on there amazing.

I have also added an "On Hold" category to the projects listings. This is a category for things which we have started but have put on the back burner while we clear more important tasks from our In Progress list. I figured it was better to be more transparent about what we're specifically working on rather than having a lot of projects sitting at the same percentages for a long time even though we've started on them.

Nav Coin Website

Navtech Bounty

We had some issues with the Navtech bounty page not displaying the correct balances of the bounty wallets. This has been updated and now the correct balances are showing. I have personally donated 1 BTC to the bounty wallet as incentive and as a way for me to put my money where my mouth is. I have also donated to the NAV balance here, rounding it up to 50,000 NAV. So that makes the bounty currently worth approximately 3 BTC in total. You are welcome to add your donations to the bounty program to add incentive for people to help us improve the system.

Remember that the point of bounty systems is not to tear the system down if an issue is found, but to fix the issue and move forward. We are grateful for all the help we received over the beta testing phase and we are optimistic that when we release the code to the public the development community will review the code and make suggestions for improvements which will make it even stronger.

Navtech Bounty

Raspberry Pi and Web Wallet

These have been sitting at 95% on our progress chart for some time now, the main reason being that we have been so busy with core and anon work we had to deprioritise finishing them over other work. I can tell you however that they are indeed very close to being completed. I have just had play on the preview version of the Web Wallet and I do have to say that it is looking great. I am really excited about this and i think it will make a great addition to our family of options.

The Raspberry Pi Staking Unit is currently being blocked by the Full Node Sync Fix. Once the fix is in place it should clear the road to finish the Raspberry Pi unit quite quickly. I am hopeful we will get both of these projects squared away this side of the holidays.

That's it from the team this week. We hope to have more news about decentralisation, the ambassador programme and the new version of the wallet to you soon.

Talk soon,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
kamidela

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:48:00 PM

Great News. Good job again team. =) I just have a question about promoting video? Will be released after New Year? Because i think, your priority now is decentralization?
KemotTM

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:33:28 PM

Hi Nav Coiners,

It's time for the weekly update! We are tracking well towards our primary goal of decentralising and open sourcing the Navtech Anon Network. I also have some exciting news about a Nav Coin event we are hosting in December!

Decentralisation Update

http://cryptocereal.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/resize.jpg

This week I’ve made some good progress towards decentralising the Navtech Network. I’ve added the capability to enter the Navtech MD5 hash value to the rpc and config protocols in the wallet. You can see the commits for the hash input here: NAV#001-decentralisation

I've also got the Navtech JS scripts to successfully minify to one file using webpack. This means the next step is to hash the minified file and send it back with as part of the API request from the wallet to the server and do the comparison in the wallet.

I also want to do some refinement around refilling the NAV Pool on the outgoing server. Beyond that its just general refinements and as always more unit tests! At this point we are on track with my estimates to finish this before Christmas.

Nav Coin Conference - 14 December 2016 - Auckland, New Zealand

http://cryptocereal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/nav-default.jpg

We’ve been in contact with some local businesses here in my hometown of Auckland New Zealand and one of the local pubs is wanting to accept Nav Coin via CoinPayments.net as one of their Point of Sale methods. To celebrate our first physical merchant accepting NAV we are going to host New Zealand’s first Nav Coin Conference at the pub on the 14th of December 2016 in Auckland New Zealand.

The full details of the conference will be released tomorrow! I can tell you that it is going to be a great showcase of the Nav Coin Point of Sale offering. It will be a great end of year celebration for the Nav Coin community, we really have come a long way this year. We will also use it as a platform for the development team to announce the roadmap for 2017 and to celebrate the upcoming release of the Decentralised Navtech Network all things going well.

I have bumped the decentralisation progress indicator to 90% on the website: http://navcoin.org/projects

Full Node Wallet Sync Fix

If you've been using the full node wallet you will have noticed that it often only gets a few connections and sometimes even no connections. Soopy and Shahim have been working hard to put together a fix for this. The fix consists of two parts; implementation of the i2p protocol and fixing the dns seeder scripts which seed the p2p information to the clients.

The i2p protocol has been implemented into the wallet and they are now looking into fixing the dns seeder. We are hopeful to release a new version of the wallet with these protocol updates in the next few days.

If you want to read more about the i2p protocol, you can do so here: https://geti2p.net/en/comparison/tor

New Merchants accepting Nav Coin

We now have 4 merchants accepting Nav Coin via CoinPayments.net. I have myself purchased a VPN service through Tor Guard with NAV and it all seems to be working great. I have added a page to the website which displays all known merchants who accept Nav Coin. We will attempt to keep this list up to date, but if you know of a business which isn't on the list please email us and we will add it: admin@navcoin.org.

Nav Coin Merchants

Website Update

I have started to port the Nav Coin website over to use prismic.io as its CMS. It's a really nifty free form JSON based CMS system which fits perfectly into our use case. Our website is quite bespoke and other options would just take too long to integrate. I have only managed to port a few of the pages over to the new system so far, but I will continue to chip away at it over the next few weeks. Once it is all transitioned the marketing team will take the reigns of the website a bit more and work towards making the content on there amazing.

I have also added an "On Hold" category to the projects listings. This is a category for things which we have started but have put on the back burner while we clear more important tasks from our In Progress list. I figured it was better to be more transparent about what we're specifically working on rather than having a lot of projects sitting at the same percentages for a long time even though we've started on them.

Nav Coin Website

Navtech Bounty

We had some issues with the Navtech bounty page not displaying the correct balances of the bounty wallets. This has been updated and now the correct balances are showing. I have personally donated 1 BTC to the bounty wallet as incentive and as a way for me to put my money where my mouth is. I have also donated to the NAV balance here, rounding it up to 50,000 NAV. So that makes the bounty currently worth approximately 3 BTC in total. You are welcome to add your donations to the bounty program to add incentive for people to help us improve the system.

Remember that the point of bounty systems is not to tear the system down if an issue is found, but to fix the issue and move forward. We are grateful for all the help we received over the beta testing phase and we are optimistic that when we release the code to the public the development community will review the code and make suggestions for improvements which will make it even stronger.

Navtech Bounty

Raspberry Pi and Web Wallet

These have been sitting at 95% on our progress chart for some time now, the main reason being that we have been so busy with core and anon work we had to deprioritise finishing them over other work. I can tell you however that they are indeed very close to being completed. I have just had play on the preview version of the Web Wallet and I do have to say that it is looking great. I am really excited about this and i think it will make a great addition to our family of options.

The Raspberry Pi Staking Unit is currently being blocked by the Full Node Sync Fix. Once the fix is in place it should clear the road to finish the Raspberry Pi unit quite quickly. I am hopeful we will get both of these projects squared away this side of the holidays.

That's it from the team this week. We hope to have more news about decentralisation, the ambassador programme and the new version of the wallet to you soon.

Talk soon,
Craig.

Well done team, again great job!!!!
Capefear

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:10:05 PM

I'm always scared by these kind of project, really active but with a price that won't grow...I'm scared that it can dump more before a pump
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:20:27 PM

I'm always scared by these kind of project, really active but with a price that won't grow...I'm scared that it can dump more before a pump

Your right. Its the oddest thing with this coin. Every time there is good news, the coin drops in value. Its like it has dyslexia or some kind of reversal disorder. I'm sure at some point it will change its behavior.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:53:40 PM

Your right. Its the oddest thing with this coin. Every time there is good news, the coin drops in value. Its like it has dyslexia or some kind of reversal disorder. I'm sure at some point it will change its behavior.

Day trader retardation syndrome, bots, and market manipulation. Pretty sure someone just rapes every crypto a few % profit everyday. Guessing December should be a better month for big movements.
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:56:53 PM

News updates are just that. That should not influence the price a lot. However, when new functions and adaptions are released, the price always goes up.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LockOut

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:21:49 PM

It's always better to do not update and just gives rumors to community
xtrembash

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:32:03 PM

Hi @all nav belivers from the beginning..
team nav is one of the best dedicated team in crypto world

keep going the good job Smiley

cheers..

pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 08:34:49 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 08:59:43 PM by pakage

Great News. Good job again team. =) I just have a question about promoting video? Will be released after New Year? Because i think, your priority now is decentralization?

We are focused on decentralisation but we are still hoping to have the main promotional video and some whiteboard style videos produced before the holidays.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 12:54:27 AM

Hi team, we have a follow up announcement to make this week:

Buy Nav Coin with Euros on LiteBit

Nav Coin is now available for trading on the LiteBit exchange platform. LiteBit trades in Euro pairs, meaning this is the first exchange to offer a NAV / FIAT pairing.

Read our LiteBit.eu write up

Great news if you're in the Eurozone. Get trading!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 06:36:39 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 09:43:29 AM by pakage

And as promised, the details of the Nav Coin event:

Nav Coin Conference - 14 December - Auckland, New Zealand

To celebrate our first physical merchant accepting NAV and the upcoming decentralisation of the Navtech Anoymous Transaction System we are hosting New Zealand’s first Nav Coin Conference!

The first 50 Android users to enter the venue will be gifted 500 NAV each (~$25) to spend over the bar as we showcase the Nav Coin Point of Sale offering.

Make sure you download the Nav Coin Android Wallet before the event! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinomi.navcoin.wallet

Craig MacGregor will be giving short presentations on the following subjects:

- The Basics of Bitcoin & Blockchains.

- How Nav Coin and Navtech Anonymous Transactions Work.

Followed by the live streamed announcement of Nav Coin's feature road map for 2017.

This will be a great end of year celebration for the Nav Coin community, we really have come a long way this year.

If you want to find out more about Bitcoin, Blockchains or Nav Coin then come on down and celebrate with us!

Go to the Facebook Event

We hope to add more awesomeness to this event as we lead up to it! Stay tuned!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:03:11 AM

The first 50 Android users to enter the venue will be gifted 500 NAV each (~$25) to spend over the bar as we showcase the Nav Coin Point of Sale offering.

Followed by the live streamed announcement of Nav Coin's feature road map for 2017.

I would recommend you to record the streaming for people who are not physically present at the event or live in other timezone.

It will also at benefit of 50 lucky winners and other clients present at bar... because since the donation of 25 NZD can only be
spent there (in drinks), the next day that event could become for them the most forgotten presentation in the history of cryptocoins.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I checked how much is the worth of 25 NZD at current exchange rates in euro, approximately 16.8.
On Litebit it seems to me that instead, the 500 NAV can be sold at about 13:8 EUR.
There I do not see many explanations on the cash withdrawal process, fee, limits or other requirements for the user identification.
Someone knows something more?

shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:49:16 PM

I would recommend you to record the streaming for people who are not physically present at the event or live in other timezone.

It will also at benefit of 50 lucky winners and other clients present at bar... because since the donation of 25 NZD can only be
spent there (in drinks), the next day that event could become for them the most forgotten presentation in the history of cryptocoins.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I checked how much is the worth of 25 NZD at current exchange rates in euro, approximately 16.8.
On Litebit it seems to me that instead, the 500 NAV can be sold at about 13:8 EUR.
There I do not see many explanations on the cash withdrawal process, fee, limits or other requirements for the user identification.

Hey Remy,

I just checked litebit and 500 NAV can be sold for 16.8€ at litebit. So same same but different ;-)
juguelio

Activity: 687

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:48:56 PM

Hi team, we have a follow up announcement to make this week:

Buy Nav Coin with Euros on LiteBit

Nav Coin is now available for trading on the LiteBit exchange platform. LiteBit trades in Euro pairs, meaning this is the first exchange to offer a NAV / FIAT pairing.

Read our LiteBit.eu write up

Great news if you're in the Eurozone. Get trading!

Great news Pakage!

Nav is looking very very good!

Keep it up!

Soon a Kraken Reloaded!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:23:24 PM

Hey Remy,

I just checked litebit and 500 NAV can be sold for 16.8€ at litebit. So same same but different ;-)

Strange, it must be a very volatile exchange rate.

What I see (a few minutes ago), are here:
http://s14.postimg.org/tj1u2gp9t/LB_Buy_Nav_20161130.png
http://s17.postimg.org/440toi3an/LB_Sell_Nav_20161130.png

In brief: 16:45 euro to buy 500 Nav, while selling will get 14:26.

juguelio

Activity: 687

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:42:44 PM

Hey Remy,

Strange, it must be a very volatile exchange rate.

What I see (a few minutes ago), are here:
http://s14.postimg.org/tj1u2gp9t/LB_Buy_Nav_20161130.png
http://s17.postimg.org/440toi3an/LB_Sell_Nav_20161130.png

In brief: 16:45 euro to buy 500 Nav, while selling will get 14:26.

Price is attached to exchanges plus the % of their commision. Same as ''Buy'' and "Sell'' price. Look at the last two candles in Polo on a 30 mins, 2 days zoom. It's that discrepancy in price between 4200 to 4400..Still great to see that option!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 08:29:24 PM

Yes, good idea, we will record as well as live stream and post it to our youtube channel the next day Smiley

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

Pages: « 1 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 [1054] 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: