Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085730 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
paulc010

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:11:03 PM

STILL no working Linux wallet for the exchanges  Roll Eyes

Shocking.
yuhang87412533

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:07:27 PM

Please update in where?
yuhang87412533

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:11:15 PM

Please update in where?
Why the Linux wallet does not solve the problem. Almost a month, but the basis of virtual currency wallet, navajocoin wallet is a problem even. Really disappointing.
Divorcion

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:18:26 PM

When NAV functions will be released NAV target price is 20.000 - 30.000 satoshis... now is 400 satoshis.... calculate yourselve

i'm waiting 2 btc's more to deposit  so i can buy more cheap NAV

Respect to dev's and community!

Regards

Nav leetzor =)

dreams D

i would say lies Smiley

lol why noone stop this scam and if you are woundering why here is so much cheerleading, they deleting and fitting the posts here as they need it, if anyone real is still invested in this coin and want to discuss what is going on with this here make a own thread Wink

We are deleting Your posts only becouse You're just a fudder, who's only writing shit here. You simply have sold too low and now wants everyone else to do the same mistake, becouse seeing NAV going higher with living Community drives You mad.
And You're not discussing here anything. If You would like to see someone, who discusses his concerns take a look at nousernamesleft - he shares his concerns, doubts,  tells what should be done and how - that's called discussion. We are not deleting that kind of posts, becouse there's no reason for this.
Cheers

sure sure, i was a nav investor when this coin was called summercoin v2 and i am very happy that i sold my coins without a real loose, but what
drives me mad is that i have still a small rest on poloniex and im watching this thread and the same lies day by day, which we all saw weeks ago and i once believed this shit.
yes i think this coin is just a lie and scam, a pump and dump soap opera scam.
and also how can anyone expect that a dev which is not even able to deliver a working wallet (linux) can doing a new avantgarde anon-tech... come on, look at his other coins all failures, yes its bad but that is the true.
and additional i see only groupies here, the real voices are angry, got deleted or gave already up to discuss anything anymore with your groupies here.

it is so shabby unbelievable.

release finally at least after weeks a working linux-wallet and i am finished with this coin thats it men lol
cheers

and just for verifying here is a post from me from 24 July soon it is 2 months ago
CRYPTSY a big major announcement?

NAVAJO don´t need CRYPTSY...

NAVAJO need ANON and big investors.

Navajo need just anon. Big investors are sitting behind the doors that anon would immediately open.

Navajo just needs a fully recovered soopy Wink and a strong and helpful community and i need some btcs to buy some Navajos  Cool

soopy wish you will be soon recovering and take first care of your health and then of course of Navajo  Grin
RadDragon

Activity: 188

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 04:19:27 PM

So did you sell your NAV?
If not why not?

Also your trading tip for XST before is to buy right now ? correct - but the price is so high , so why buy in now so high. What is the potential for grow?

Also RADDRAGON what have you done to help Soopy -There is No IPO or Premine -did you check Navajocoin before buying into it?

Just to let you no the foundation gets full up dates and acess to the developing code & fixes. Where you aware.

Also you seem  to be quatoing Greedyjohns emosional responce when he trys to defend Soopy  - thats just GreedyJohn . GreedyJohn is greedyJohn he has the heart of an Angel thats just how he is. You no that right?

Bro buy NAV ! not XST . Also join the foundation $25USD and help out and get access to EVERYTHING. Otherwise what for the official annoucements on the thread when the fixes are complete and anon comes

Just asking from an investment point of view. hope I didn't hurt your feelings!

To answer your questions:
1) No, I didn't sell my NAV.  Because my NAV HAVE BEEN FROZEN ON POLO FOR OVER A MONTH.
2) XST went up 15% last night to a new all time high of 14k+ satoshi.  By the end of this year it is likely to be much higher than now because the developer DELIVERS WHAT HE PROMISES.
3) NAV coin was the FIRST coin I ever bought into at 1500 sat.  Gotta learn sometime, right?
4) stop begging me for 25 bucks you pleb.

I'm pretty sure investors DON'T look for investments where the people BEG for us to give THEM money and then ask US to do the work.

i don't get why u r so pissed off... nav will develop and i'm pretty sure that end of the year nav is even more valuable then xst. i fear u didn't get what u r investing in...

real investors, also called whales, are used to move the market like they want to. so if enought guys bought their expensive coin they wll dump it to accumulate more ceaper... the possibility that nav will go back to 1500 sat is much more likely then xst will go to 0.001...
one of the most precious lessons i learnd while trading is to be patient...

nav looks like a really good investment right now... volume is rising slowly and i got anytime an answer from our dev it it was necessary...
thats why i trust him. if you bought at 1500 sat, u hopefully catched some at 200sat to minimalize ur losses...

best wishes and THX to our dev...

pretty sure he will deliver...

WHY does NAV look like a "good investment"?
The dev hasn't delivered anything tangible, only promises...  saying that it will "beat xst" based on what evidence?
Because it's so cheap?
It's cheap because the dev has not delivered on promises..

On the other hand, the xst dev is amazing, and has a transparent plan for what is going on in the future.  I don't even know what nav is doing tomorrow, much less even able to access my Nav that are frozen on Polo.

Also the Nav dev is very poor and apparently does not have a business plan to keep him going while working on this project.  It is a side project for him, and any smart investors (whales) are going to see that and realize that the future of this coin is -- at most -- a hobby, not a job.  He can't sustain himself through it, much less sustain the great amount of work and effort it will take to ensure anonymity.

Do you know how Nav coin plans to implement anonymity?  I don't.
Dev has not said how Nav will do anon.

All that you see on this forum is hype and bull crap.  There is nothing tangible.  To me this screams scam coin from mountain to mountain top.

saying that you think Nav can beat Xst coin is ..........insane.  Unless you can convince me otherwise, a small upswing after a 500,000 nav dump is NOT evidence .....

I fully believe nav is a scam coin until I see TANGIBLE EVIDENCE to the contrary ...and just saying it's better does not make it better.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
yuhang87412533

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:02:39 PM

Have the ability to do not delete my post, can you tell me what time to update Linux wallet.
The problem for almost 2 months. There are always a few people like saying "navavjocoin future better". But the problem be consistent from beginning to end, never solve. Have a look your work efficiency will know that this is the result of coin. If you want to stop my mouth, please tell me by the results, thank you.
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 05:03:24 PM

Have the ability to do not delete my post, can you tell me what time to update Linux wallet.
The problem for almost 2 months. There are always a few people like saying "navavjocoin future better". But the problem be consistent from beginning to end, never solve. Have a look your work efficiency will know that this is the result of coin. If you want to stop my mouth, please tell me by the results, thank you.

Quoted for truth.  Never delete.

havikk

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:06:45 PM

Someone wake me up when this is over please, I'm tired of watching this thread. I know it's insane, but I haven't lost my hope yet, even though all the evidence points in one direction. I find it a bit silly, childish and extremely lame to make petty cash by acting like this. I would be ashamed of myself.

I'm sad though 'cause I haven't picked the right coin to invest in.
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:09:58 PM

Quoted for truth.  Never delete.

@yuhang87412533
Your post were deleted becouse there was no question, no suggestion, nothing, only fud.
Here You asked a direct question and thing we can discuss.
So answering to You, like soopy stated on Sunday - sync fix will be released this week.
Hopefully that answer satisfies You mate Wink
Cheers

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
yuhang87412533

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:22:53 PM

@yuhang87412533
Your post were deleted becouse there was no question, no suggestion, nothing, only fud.
So answering to You, like soopy stated on Sunday - sync fix will be released this week.
Cheers

These questions are not a new problem, you may look at the previous record.
You said I fud, I did wrong what?
You are telling us what time to update, but again fail to keep faith.
Hope this can really solve the problem! If this can not solve. You don't want to stop my mouth.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:09:26 PM

@yuhang87412533
Cheers

I read message that we could expect good news Monday (today) .. The good news was About the sync issues again?
If at the end of this week there is no Linux wallet, no cryptsy, no anon transaction and no Polinex i Will make a huge dump.
Im sick of all the delays since juli (3months ago) i lose money everyday on this coin. And not just 100euro, no i lost thousands, pure because i was to good and got to much trust on this coin

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:52:21 PM

people relax please Smiley

they said some nice updates will follow this week. So lets be patience and wait and see what happens during this week. Im convinced they keep their promises and everything will be ok (finally) again.

at the end of this week we can smile and buy or start fudding again Smiley

It doesnt help anyone complaining every 5 minutes while they already said updates will come this week!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:57:01 PM

Crypto world is a game! Those who do not know this is... naive!

It seems that whenever the expected good news appear the same ... so-called FUDers?

There are people in this section, and not only who do not understand that if you continue to attack. Even to create something never seen before, can remain covered under layers of crap!
    However, this will  not like to you also, because everyone will be at a loss!
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:59:48 PM

they said some nice updates will follow this week. So lets be patience and wait and see what happens during this week. Im convinced they keep their promises and everything will be ok (finally) again.

It doesnt help anyone complaining every 5 minutes while they already said updates will come this week!!

Thank You for supporting us paycum.
Yes, we promised that there will be updates this week and we will keep our promise, no doubts about that.
Cheers Wink

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
Muqocan

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:04:47 PM

I'm still here and support this coin and the dev.
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 03:03:34 AM

Yes, we promised that there will be updates this week and we will keep our promise, no doubts about that.
Cheers Wink

The cheer leaders begging for $25 need to be drawn and quartered.  They are angering the more intelligent investors.

icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:16:34 AM

Cheers Wink

The cheer leaders begging for $25 need to be drawn and quartered.  They are angering the more intelligent investors.
You can take my btc but you'll never take my Navajo!!???  sry any reference to being dealt a death like that makes me think of Braveheart.

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:23:54 AM

Cheers Wink

yeah sorry bro did not relise your funds like mine are frozen on Poloniex. But to everyone elese who are intelligent investors join the team!
My bittrex NAV is fine . We should see a fix soon as Sum2Dev has advised ! Also as Paycum said Relax!
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:24:38 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 04:49:32 AM by hashforce101

Cheers Wink

The cheer leaders begging for $25 need to be drawn and quartered.  They are angering the more intelligent investors.
You can take my btc but you'll never take my Navajo!!???  sry any reference to being dealt a death like that makes me think of Braveheart.

oh bro laughed so hard hahah nice one

edit side note - bittrex is just on buy buy buy buy - not many sells - whats that say?

Looks like Cryptsy here we come soon , going to b freakin awesome ! cant wait - https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/252.

i have this really big feeling about something .
yuhang87412533

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:51:36 AM

Cheers Wink

The cheer leaders begging for $25 need to be drawn and quartered.  They are angering the more intelligent investors.
You can take my btc but you'll never take my Navajo!!???  sry any reference to being dealt a death like that makes me think of Braveheart.

oh bro laughed so hard hahah nice one

edit side note - bittrex is just on buy buy buy buy - not many sells - whats that say?

Looks like Cryptsy here we come soon , going to b freakin awesome ! cant wait - https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/252.

i have this really big feeling about something .
A few months ago is also said to soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: