Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085730 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:14:38 PM

looking forward to the new richlist and block explorer!

what do you think the biggest wallet will be? 5,000,000?
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:27:30 AM

NavajoCoin Community its time to build the buy wall! on Bittrex - The rest will follow

its time people we can only do this together.

United we stand ! Go NavajoCoin
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:43:16 AM

NavajoCoin Community its time to build the buy wall! on Bittrex - The rest will follow

For sure you mean this well ( or ur just the one who just sell when the price is a bit higher )
But there is still no reason to buy this coin bro, there is nothing special at this moment. About anon, maybe it's to late, maybe it's not.. There are many other anon coins what are proved to be good and active.

I dont sell, but i also dont buy more. Just because there is no reason to buy. If you think the big investors are active on this forum, i guess ur wrong.. Big investors looks at the profity they can make, the change u lose many money on this coin is to big. Everytime i tought ok this coin can't get lower so i bought some more, it only get lower -,- If it goes like this bittrex will delete navajo.

At the begin (3-4months ago) people bought because the whitepaper with that anon transaction was nice to read, but if the dev team can't work this out in reall after 4 months, the trust for almost all people are gone. I dont say this anon will never come, i got trust in this dev team. But the trust you and i have in the dev team is just for a small amount of people. Realistic people dont trust it.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:04:03 PM

...only say that when coming weekend... have unpleasant talk with dump!!!!!!

When 14/10/14 come may be different story!? Until then ready will only be buyer!
( I speak in riddles, but I think for those who will find meaning in my words. Highlighting I know that will come  "Richlist" and "Block Explorer" at this time )

Smiley Smiley Smiley

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:00:09 PM

If you could for a moment try to be objective here and see the conversation as an outsider you would realize how zealous you sound. Navajocoin is not a cult, its just a digital currency, and at least for now, a small time one. It could have become major if not for a few very unlucky (and in very bad timing) setbacks but it didn't. Maybe it will rise, maybe it won't. We are all on the same boat here but spam posts preaching to the converted bring no benefit at all. Only further irritation.

If I were not already invested, seeing those constant posts from 3-4 people quoting the first page and talking about NAV anon as if it were judgement day would probably be enough to scare me away

Minerjoen is only saying what many people think. He is doing it in a polite and articulate manner, at least in that last post
If that upsets you, it is probably because you are scared it might be true.

This is NOT an assault against you or the coin, merely an observation. But if you choose to see it that way, so be it. I guess I have not "contributed" anything either so maybe you think my opinion is worthless if it doesn't include praise, but if you're planning to flame me, please don't bother. There is no point.

icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 02:10:15 PM

If you could for a moment try to be objective here and see the conversation as an outsider you would realize how zealous you sound. Navajocoin is not a cult, its just a digital currency, and at least for now, a small time one. It could have become major if not for a few very unlucky (and in very bad timing) setbacks but it didn't. Maybe it will rise, maybe it won't. We are all on the same boat here but spam posts preaching to the converted bring no benefit at all. Only further irritation.

If I were not already invested, seeing those constant posts from 3-4 people quoting the first page and talking about NAV anon as if it were judgement day would probably be enough to scare me away

Minerjoen is only saying what many people think. He is doing it in a polite and articulate manner, at least in that last post

This is NOT an assault against you or the coin, merely an observation. But if you choose to see it that way, so be it. I guess I have not "contributed" anything either so maybe you think my opinion is worthless if it doesn't include praise, but if you're planning to flame me, please don't bother. There is no point.

I'm glad you posted this while I thought over my reply, much better than what my knee jerk reaction was going to be.

Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:12:08 PM

+1
Name calling will not change the situation of this coin.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:16:04 PM

I bought some more Nav and I will buy more I want be on richlist so I need have 500k+ coins I think I collect it today or tomorrow if somebody want sell cheap I waiting on Bittrex Smiley
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:32:44 PM

looking forward to the new richlist and block explorer!

what do you think the biggest wallet will be? 5,000,000?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:37:44 PM

For sure you mean this well ( or ur just the one who just sell when the price is a bit higher )
But there is still no reason to buy this coin bro, there is nothing special at this moment. About anon, maybe it's to late, maybe it's not.. There are many other anon coins what are proved to be good and active.

I dont sell, but i also dont buy more. Just because there is no reason to buy. If you think the big investors are active on this forum, i guess ur wrong.. Big investors looks at the profity they can make, the change u lose many money on this coin is to big. Everytime i tought ok this coin can't get lower so i bought some more, it only get lower -,- If it goes like this bittrex will delete navajo.

At the begin (3-4months ago) people bought because the whitepaper with that anon transaction was nice to read, but if the dev team can't work this out in reall after 4 months, the trust for almost all people are gone. I dont say this anon will never come, i got trust in this dev team. But the trust you and i have in the dev team is just for a small amount of people. Realistic people dont trust it.
The Dev had problems - he was sick after spending sleepless nights sorting out the double spend attack, being bedridden caused other problems. Look, there are other coins, very good coins that start well, then the Dev runs away. We are lucky to still have a dedicated DEV.

shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:45:54 PM

Time will tell what happens Smiley I think it will go up when new anon tech comes out! No copy paste but new system, competition to darksend!
pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:08:49 PM

Couldn't agree more!!

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:10:26 PM

Good DEV is the most important, and such we are. Patience will be rewarded.
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:20:13 PM

Yeah, i just want to discuse about the situation. I said i dont want to start an attack. I've invested also in this coin. I tried to talk as i'm an adult..
But when u look at the 12 yr old reaction from hashforce.. There is no chance to talk serious here.

Hashforce, if u want to live a dream, go sleep. I'm woke up and just see a bad situation here.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:03:14 PM

Yeah, i just want to discuse about the situation. I said i dont want to start an attack. I've invested also in this coin. I tried to talk as i'm an adult..
But when u look at the 12 yr old reaction from hashforce.. There is no chance to talk serious here.

Hashforce, if u want to live a dream, go sleep. I'm woke up and just see a bad situation here.

We should not argue here like in kindergarden! None of us. But situation is not as bad right now! We have constant movement and a team of people caring for this! U should know that since you are also here very long and remember 2 months ago! Now something is happening and NAV will move forward step by step, which is better then other coins do right now. And it is no scam at all Smiley
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:49:25 PM

This is the CRYPTO-WORLD, you have to be positive and optimistic to have a successful coin. Dogecoin could have failed after the online theft, if not for the quick response from the community. Navajo coin can also succeed, if there is positive community action.

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:43:10 PM

We are all in the same boat just got to wait and see .....one thing Soopy will deliver what he promise and we have a great team of Dev's that are working with Soopy to get the job done........Hashforce 101 keep up the good work of promoting the Navajocoin........ Wink

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:22:34 AM

Positives:

1) A good dev who sticks with the project. Soopy continues to move the ball down field and drops in to answer questions pretty regularly. All good signs.

2) Navajo is super cheap right now. Cost averaging works if you believe Soopy will deliver and Navajo will moon. I know the last 35k NAV cost me a lot less then the previous 35k.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:11:07 AM

NAV coin will grow tremendously, a few days after anon is released - remember, we are at BITTREX and CRYPTSY. Remember Fedoracoin, and other coins that grew suddenly?

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:20:09 PM

Official Announcement - Navajo Coin Richlist & Block Explorer coming on Tuesday (14/10/14)

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We are pleased to announce that on coming Tuesday (14/10/14) we will release Navajo Coin Richlist and NAV Block Explorer. You will be able to use them on our official website:

navajocoin.org

Have a great weekend Everyone and Stay Tuned!
Cheers! Wink

- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: