Bitcoin Forum
October 13, 2024, 03:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE!  (Read 106533 times)
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:43:12 PM

yes I am @mikegeister not afraid to say so

Well then you are a fool.

The dev was honest with everyone about him having used parts of other projects when he released the paper this morning, yet you go galavanting all over the internet as if the revelation that SHLD's whitepaper resembles RetroShare's means that somehow this project is a scam.

This kind of shit in the crypto world is getting real old, real fast. Everyone thinks they have the right to be a crypto-journalist and "expose" things and in doing so forget to research the whole story.

Now kindly fuck off.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:43:25 PM

I'll be releasing most of this as open source once the project is very complete. Some parts are taken from existing projects, some are new - but I would like to release it all in the future (not just the open parts) if the community agrees.

He is talking about the source code, not the white paper. Irregardless if you're going to straight copy whole paragraphs of text and project ideas, cite where you took it from. You'd get expelled from university for doing this.
macorcina

Activity: 466

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:44:08 PM

buy order:
0.00000414  3 btc
Celani10

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:45:56 PM

I have buys at 5k Smiley

Hopefully it will fill in less than 2 hours
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:46:51 PM

mental  Grin
infinitechaos

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:47:02 PM

I'll be releasing most of this as open source once the project is very complete. Some parts are taken from existing projects, some are new - but I would like to release it all in the future (not just the open parts) if the community agrees.

He is talking about the source code, not the white paper. Irregardless if you're going to straight copy whole paragraphs of text and project ideas, cite where you took it from. You'd get expelled from university for doing this.

Did you get expelled from the university?

Because 'irregardless' is not a word.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:51:53 PM

Look you can cry all you want, alot of people cried when ISIS, Asiacoin, Firecoin, Dreamcoin, Honorcoin and Silkcoin got called out. Hell I myself was played by a few of these. You can be mad, but the fact is we know just like all these other ones the dev is going to disappear off the face of the earth and go open shop on another coin in a few days while everyone is stuck in the thread throwing their hands up asking, "What happened?!" and then trying to "reclaim" the coin for the community.

Hell he was online through all this drama and is now offline. What does that tell you?

The ones who are really upset the most are those who don't care it is a scam and wanted to see the pump and dump game go a few days longer. People who want "Infinite" chaos maybe :p
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:54:02 PM

Look you can cry all you want, alot of people cried when ISIS, Asiacoin, Firecoin, Dreamcoin, Honorcoin and Silkcoin got called out. Hell I myself was played by a few of these. You can be mad, but the fact is we know just like all these other ones the dev is going to disappear off the face of the earth and go open shop on another coin in a few days while everyone is stuck in the thread throwing their hands up asking, "What happened?!" and then trying to "reclaim" the coin for the community.

Hell he was online through all this drama and is now offline. What does that tell you?

The ones who are really upset the most are those who don't care it is a scam and wanted to see the pump and dump game go a few days longer. People who want "Infinite" chaos maybe :p

sorry. i didn't catch up?

did the son of bitch gay like kid Carsen Klock strike again?Huh

mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:54:21 PM

This is the most stupid thing Ive ever seen. All Alt Crypto's are copies of BTC, how about POS coins copies of Peer Per Coin. Are u all serious. So the white paper has implementations of another coin well big deal, is like now all the anon coins use TOR. Is all the same but Im sure the dev will add his own flavor to it. That was just a section of the paper. Honestly people got tricked into selling their coins cheap...
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:56:31 PM

This is the most stupid thing Ive ever seen. All Alt Crypto's are copies of BTC, how about POS coins copies of Peer Per Coin. Are u all serious. So the white paper has implementations of another coin well big deal, is like now all the anon coins use TOR. Is all the same but Im sure the dev will add his own flavor to it. That was just a section of the paper. Honestly people got tricked into selling their coins cheap...

It's not implementation of another coin, it is lifting the description of another piece of software unrelated to Bitcoin period and not even giving credit.

At least coins copying TOR told us it is from TOR, where is the mention of Retroshare anywhere?
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:59:25 PM

I hope this is not true but the Dev/s did say this not long ago"

Re: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE!
Today at 06:18:28 PM
Reply with quote  #518
Quote from: Pmalek on Today at 06:16:54 PM
Dev, you have any big plans for this coin? Seems nice...

http://we.tl/dkNkjfxHGR

PDF I released earlier.

I will be back, really need some rest! So much work lately.

Smiley
infinitechaos

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:00:24 PM

I'm not crying nor am I mad because I wanted the P&D to continue.

I am yelling at you for making wild accusations and conclusions when you have no real proof. That is all.

Perhaps he did cite the source of his project ideas. Did you check the paper that he did source? It mentions all of the ideas that are in both the Shieldcoin and RetroShare papers. Perhaps both Shieldcoin and RetroShare used that paper as their source?

I don't have any proof that this is not a scam either. I just want you to get your shit together and stop making wild accusations.

What you should have done when you found that the Shieldcoin paper resembles the RetroShare paper, is post here with a link to the RetroShare paper and kindly ask the dev if that was one of his sources?

You can say he was online and saw all of this drama, but you don't really know that. We all know that it can show a user as online if the browser window is left open and the user is still logged in.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
nonny12

Activity: 362

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:00:58 PM

Asiacoin had a massive hidden premine, that's not even the same situation.
visonal1986

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:03:32 PM

It's not implementation of another coin, it is lifting the description of another piece of software unrelated to Bitcoin period and not even giving credit.

At least coins copying TOR told us it is from TOR, where is the mention of Retroshare anywhere?
I'm sure someone in the URO deal as, say URO is a hoax decreased from 800K to 240K, is actually someone want cheap coins in fear
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:03:56 PM

Thanks man.

this Carsen Klock deserve death sentence!
m3

Activity: 460

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 09:04:12 PM

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/shieldcoin-rise-race-anonymity/

too bad this coin looked like it was getting up there

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:06:18 PM

hopefully first we get the screen shots, and take it from there
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:06:31 PM

Dev takes nap and accusations fly. Best to get some cheap coins now.
Bit-Gods

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:08:14 PM

Smart traders bought coins all way down.

Bit-Gods

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:08:49 PM

and panic sellers just lost all their investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: