Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE!  (Read 106482 times)
shrekster

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:57:24 PM

Honestly so much has happened in the last couple of days we should expect fluctuation. The fact that the coin has survived this long and the dev is  reasonable is saying something. I dont know about everyone else but im staying in for the longhaul. And fyi for all the newbs trying to fud, its not as easy to do with this coin as it used to be. People have realized your comments dont mean shit,  so stop trying to lower the price.
TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:59:23 PM

Hi,

After waiting hours on help, I get one post(help) by DarkProton, but it has not helped to solve my issue.

So, I have decide to sell all my coins, and jump to another "good" coin. I hope that Shieldcoin will be succesfull. But I will leave now because I want not to take the risk to loose money, if they fail.

I will follow Shieldcoin, when they have new logo I will as soon as possible update Shieldcoin price ticker.

Good luck dev.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
[/quote]

You are correct, we should help more. But I am not sure what else can be offered. I have a copy of my shieldcoin.conf

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=25615
port=25616
gen=0
server=1
addnode=95.85.62.12
addnode=162.243.122.97
addnode=188.226.184.232

That has been working for me and I happily sit and stake every 30 mins approx. If you still have you can try. Other than that I am not sure what else I can offer. Maybe check your firewall as well. That has caused me grief before.
aLadyLove

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:03:47 PM

With all the drama at Mintpal today with Vericoin ......Shieldcoin could be in a position to capture the exodus if the Dev is real person and not some scamming piece of shit............he needs to come out and support the coin creating community, most if not all these coins have 0 besides a promise.....If the dev does what he says then 100k is nothing if u look at marketcap of all these fucking coins

Agree on dev transparency. If the dev will be more transparent about who is behind this team, it will add tremendous investor confidence.

Yes, and if the dev team is just one person he should say that. This haven't to be a flaw if the community supports the coin and all have the same vision and stand together. But transparence is all in this business...

Coin developers use newbie accounts and hide their identities because of the way the community reacts to any prices changes at all.

Because of someone elses FUD yesterday, myself and two other users who share this account received threats and other unpleasantness.

The features I stated in the paper are under development. I am also adding a filesharing mechanism because it isn't much more work to implement into the current project.

We will continue to move forward regardless of setbacks, and we will have a paid $300 USD logo contest announced shortly, also.

There will always be detractor when ever you try to do something.  Ignore the threats which I know will not be easy and keep up the good work.  You have a good vision and I look forward to traversing this path with you as you develop and implement your ideas.  Looking forward to a great start.
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:06:36 PM

hehe cheapo numnumnum  Grin
Lucksee

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:07:45 PM

With all the drama at Mintpal today with Vericoin ......Shieldcoin could be in a position to capture the exodus if the Dev is real person and not some scamming piece of shit............he needs to come out and support the coin creating community, most if not all these coins have 0 besides a promise.....If the dev does what he says then 100k is nothing if u look at marketcap of all these fucking coins

Agree on dev transparency. If the dev will be more transparent about who is behind this team, it will add tremendous investor confidence.

Yes, and if the dev team is just one person he should say that. This haven't to be a flaw if the community supports the coin and all have the same vision and stand together. But transparence is all in this business...

Coin developers use newbie accounts and hide their identities because of the way the community reacts to any prices changes at all.

Because of someone elses FUD yesterday, myself and two other users who share this account received threats and other unpleasantness.

The features I stated in the paper are under development. I am also adding a filesharing mechanism because it isn't much more work to implement into the current project.

We will continue to move forward regardless of setbacks, and we will have a paid $300 USD logo contest announced shortly, also.

Excellent to hear. But hey, could the original logo win, please....? Tongue
Lucksee

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:09:58 PM

What I notice...All the senior members have lots of understanding and realization that what happens happens and everyone should move on. Still being positive and support the devs to continue work and keep things go steady - That's good.

Then there are the people who are acting like the world owes them and that things should be sorted so that their maid can come back to wipe their arse. Patience is a good thing to learn and more people need to have it. No one asked everyone to buy into the coin, that was a choice they made, it crashed because of something, they all do. I am quite content sitting with the coins I have and wait. Maybe it will come back and do me good. Maybe it will slowly fade. Who knows.

I just have faith that what has been said is in the process of being done, or at least they are trying. There are hundreds of coins out there where the devs have lied and then bolted. I just hope that this is not the case here, but we will never know till the bitter end. So for those who are 'so angry' and just want to waste space by making angry posts for no reason other than blaming the devs for the fact they lost money, I can honestly say that there are very few people on the threads that actually care about what you lost. I'd be surprised if the number ever made it to 5. Everyone who continually reads this thread has something invested in this coin. They all want it to climb back up. I also know there are many people who bought in at 50k. So in essence everyone would like it to go up, but the majority of the people have no control in making that happen.

So sit back, wait and maybe throw the devs some support instead of blaming them for the fact that you bought some coins and you haven't made enough to by the new Justin Bieber shirt you wanted. I will say this again because I think it is important...we don't care.

To the devs: There are a lot of people who are holding and actually believe you can do what you say. Keep working hard as we are patient and want to see something good in the medium to long term.

Yup. Yup. Yup.
baxto

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:13:14 PM

What I notice...All the senior members have lots of understanding and realization that what happens happens and everyone should move on. Still being positive and support the devs to continue work and keep things go steady - That's good.

Then there are the people who are acting like the world owes them and that things should be sorted so that their maid can come back to wipe their arse. Patience is a good thing to learn and more people need to have it. No one asked everyone to buy into the coin, that was a choice they made, it crashed because of something, they all do. I am quite content sitting with the coins I have and wait. Maybe it will come back and do me good. Maybe it will slowly fade. Who knows.

I just have faith that what has been said is in the process of being done, or at least they are trying. There are hundreds of coins out there where the devs have lied and then bolted. I just hope that this is not the case here, but we will never know till the bitter end. So for those who are 'so angry' and just want to waste space by making angry posts for no reason other than blaming the devs for the fact they lost money, I can honestly say that there are very few people on the threads that actually care about what you lost. I'd be surprised if the number ever made it to 5. Everyone who continually reads this thread has something invested in this coin. They all want it to climb back up. I also know there are many people who bought in at 50k. So in essence everyone would like it to go up, but the majority of the people have no control in making that happen.

So sit back, wait and maybe throw the devs some support instead of blaming them for the fact that you bought some coins and you haven't made enough to by the new Justin Bieber shirt you wanted. I will say this again because I think it is important...we don't care.

To the devs: There are a lot of people who are holding and actually believe you can do what you say. Keep working hard as we are patient and want to see something good in the medium to long term.

I was looking forward to getting that Bieber shirt today too  Undecided
shrekster

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:14:06 PM

Everything was fine until crytpsy came along. Maybe they are the real problem....
Lucksee

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:17:37 PM

The original logo reminds many people of a main-stream, trusted anti-virus type company. A minimalist/modern approach gives the closest impression of protection in the eyes of wider audiences. Just a suggestion for those making logos... try to improve on the original, not revamp the entire logo.
sushipooo

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:27:06 PM

I think the original black shield logo is the best.  Very good looking IMO

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
zexnus

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:30:54 PM

Possible new logo will be even better Smiley
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:33:25 PM

Nope, it is not working tried today in the morning.

Now I have compile QT-wallet in Linux mint, the same problem.

I have also added Shieldcoin.conf with the nodes. It is still not working.

I have a laptop with dual boot
- Windows 7 (addnode with Shieldcoin.conf file is not working)
- Linux Mint (Compiled half hour ago QT-Wallet, and added Shieldcoin.conf but still have 0 connections to network)

I think there is a problem with the network.

Could others confirm that QT-wallet syncs?

Who can help me?

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Hi,

After waiting hours on help, I get one post(help) by DarkProton, but it has not helped to solve my issue.

So, I have decide to sell all my coins, and jump to another "good" coin. I hope that Shieldcoin will be succesfull. But I will leave now because I want not to take the risk to loose money, if they fail.

I will follow Shieldcoin, when they have new logo I will as soon as possible update Shieldcoin price ticker.

Good luck dev.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
that was quick. I am synced. In general, people are skittish about new coins. They hop around. One coin to the next. Crypto is a strange beast. Sometimes holding is the key. I have made most of my money in long term situations where I saw value when investing. All in all, this is a very very young coin. It got pumped, as all seem to do lately. It got fudded early. You guys who come in here yelling you need the dev to step up are suffering from some sort of entitlement. I know it sucks to see an investment drop, however, the dev has replied to all accussations. Do you want him to constantly write in here just to soothe you? We have our answers and they were strong answers. Now let the devs work. If you invested in this, you should have done your homework and saw this was a work in progress with huge potential. It never stated to be a finished project from jump. The devs are active, committed and have spoken out and are willing to fund a logo competition out of their own pocket. Only advice  can give is to hold. i guarentee I have way more shield than you and I am not the least but concerned.
sushipooo

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:35:21 PM

Possible new logo will be even better Smiley

That is true. 

Come on guys, Lift your shields and block this shit attack on your profits from the heartless whales and useless eaters.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
sushipooo

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:26:14 PM

Oh and by the way, to the few people who dumped all their coins this morning.  Thank you, I bought in more earlier at a price much better than even I expected after the exodus yesterday!  Come back next week and buy in again at 60k lol  Grin

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:30:51 PM

Most coins are seeing some drops after the Mintpal scare.
I personally dumped a couple other coins but I have held all my SHIELD.

Looks like Shield is on the way back up nice and easy.
Not too fast... Don't get crazy Tongue
shieldcoindevs (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:40:37 PM

PAID LOGO DESIGN CONTEST NOW STARTED!
Submit your entries here: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/shieldcoin-contest-shld-396654/brief

Looking forward to seeing all the submissions!
sushipooo

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:46:01 PM

PAID LOGO DESIGN CONTEST NOW STARTED!
Submit your entries here: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/shieldcoin-contest-shld-396654/brief

Looking forward to seeing all the submissions!

Oh snap, youre using 99designs for the logo?  This is gunna be good, no doubt.

cudido

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:53:39 PM

+1
SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:59:40 PM

Preparing for takeoff!
studentwiskunde

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:12:11 PM

Nope, it is not working tried today in the morning.

Now I have compile QT-wallet in Linux mint, the same problem.

I have also added Shieldcoin.conf with the nodes. It is still not working.

I have a laptop with dual boot
- Windows 7 (addnode with Shieldcoin.conf file is not working)
- Linux Mint (Compiled half hour ago QT-Wallet, and added Shieldcoin.conf but still have 0 connections to network)

I think there is a problem with the network.

Could others confirm that QT-wallet syncs?

Who can help me?

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Hi,

Good luck dev.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
that was quick. I am synced. In general, people are skittish about new coins. They hop around. One coin to the next. Crypto is a strange beast. Sometimes holding is the key. I have made most of my money in long term situations where I saw value when investing. All in all, this is a very very young coin. It got pumped, as all seem to do lately. It got fudded early. You guys who come in here yelling you need the dev to step up are suffering from some sort of entitlement. I know it sucks to see an investment drop, however, the dev has replied to all accussations. Do you want him to constantly write in here just to soothe you? We have our answers and they were strong answers. Now let the devs work. If you invested in this, you should have done your homework and saw this was a work in progress with huge potential. It never stated to be a finished project from jump. The devs are active, committed and have spoken out and are willing to fund a logo competition out of their own pocket. Only advice  can give is to hold. i guarentee I have way more shield than you and I am not the least but concerned.

Hi DarkProton and Devs of Shieldcoin,

Wallet is synced and working!

Did my best to solve issue, but failed.

Now it is suddenly working.

@Devs of Shieldcoin

If you changed something on the network, congrats! It is working if not, it is mysterious for me.

Anyway, I will keep following Shieldcoin.

Bought some coins back, with loss.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: