Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:15:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE!  (Read 106482 times)
Lucksee

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:48:32 PM

So the price goes down and you assume the coin is a scam?
No. I'm pointing out that the reality that there is still a questionable amount of risk involved in this coin. Especially, at this point in its development. Now, is the most crucial of circumstances for dev to provide investors some semblance of security and substantial demonstration that we can trust him. You do realize we are talking on an online forum, right? On the internet, right?

I don't want this coin to fail and it's in everyone's interest.
Lucksee

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:53:50 PM

No. I'm pointing out that the reality that there is still a questionable amount of risk involved in this coin. Especially, at this point in its development. Now, is the most crucial of circumstances for dev to provide investors some semblance of security and substantial demonstration that we can trust him. You do realize we are talking on an online forum, right? On the internet, right?

More than 3/4 of altcoins fail.

A lot of money is at risk here and 3/4 is high-stake. We're either the victims of a sci-fi crime or we're soon to be extremely sci-fi wealthy.

This deserves a bit more activity and responsiveness than I see right now.

No personal offence intended. I'm interested in protecting my resources, just like anyone of you.
sushipooo

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:46:11 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOoo what happend to #14 on the icon contest!!!@@!!  Butt Dick for the win!

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
sushipooo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:50:46 PM

A lot of money is at risk here and 3/4 is high-stake. We're either the victims of a sci-fi crime or we're soon to be extremely sci-fi wealthy.

No personal offence intended. I'm interested in protecting my resources, just like anyone of you.

Avoid risk by selling, then buying again where you think it's going to stop....profit?  possibly, but you do protect your investment.  This coin is so new, just have patience.  Many people already lost a lot from the FUD a few nights ago.  Just chill man, if you don't believe, then do what the others did, dump and run. 

Other than that, until I get confirmation that the chances of this being a scam are a bit higher, im going to keep buying up your dumps at a lower price. 

Even though the price dropped significantly, I saw the signs and prepared a bit.  I did lose a lot on the first dump but made up my losses and then some on the second dump.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
Lucksee

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:05:39 PM

Avoid risk by selling, then buying again where you think it's going to stop....profit?  possibly, but you do protect your investment.  This coin is so new, just have patience.  Many people already lost a lot from the FUD a few nights ago.  Just chill man, if you don't believe, then do what the others did, dump and run. 

Other than that, until I get confirmation that the chances of this being a scam are a bit higher, im going to keep buying up your dumps at a lower price. 

Even though the price dropped significantly, I saw the signs and prepared a bit.  I did lose a lot on the first dump but made up my losses and then some on the second dump.

shieldcoindevs (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:11:26 PM

Dev Update

First I wanted to say we are very impressed with the entries for the logo contest!  Impressive.  Deciding on a final design will be tough!

We will be unveiling a roadmap very soon.  It will go into more detail with our plans for Shieldcoin going forward and how these features will roll out.
sushipooo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:19:20 PM

yea I got you bro, but the fact is that you don't know which is a winner and loser until the end.  Every time someone comes into any thread and starts FUDDING people drop out and the price sinks.  We had enough fudders here in the past few days. 

Shit man, its easy, keep your negative comments to yourself until you have some proof.

randol_8o8

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:23:37 PM

yea I got you bro, but the fact is that you don't know which is a winner and loser until the end.  Every time someone comes into any thread and starts FUDDING people drop out and the price sinks.  We had enough fudders here in the past few days. 

Shit man, its easy, keep your negative comments to yourself until you have some proof.

What this guy said. and anyway I bought a bunch of it when it dumped down to 13k so I'm a happy camper!
AZIZ1977

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:01:27 PM

Also bought a few thousand ShieldCoins today. Lets see where it takes us.
Racer8

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:08:34 PM

My wallet shows all my coins as spendable and none as stake.  I don't want to spend, I want to stake.  Why cant they be both?  Please tell me it's just bad wallet coding.
sushipooo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:12:55 PM

My wallet shows all my coins as spendable and none as stake.  I don't want to spend, I want to stake.  Why cant they be both?  Please tell me it's just bad wallet coding.

I think it takes 12 hours in the wallet before it starts to stake, after that it goes on forever until you take it off stake.

sushipooo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:14:17 PM

anyone else having trouble sending coin from wallet.they arent getting confirmed.i have correct wallet version and i am on same block as explorer Huh
confirmations take forever at this time so xfers to bittrex might last way past bedtime.  Two or more hours for 5 confirmations is not uncommon.  That said, if you are invested in this coin, you'll want to LEAVE YOUR COMPUTER ON and your wallet "staking", meaning connected to the network and earning a modest interest as your reward.  There is a great article by a Blackcoin enthusiast at this link that explains details better than I can.  enjoy and go stake!

A Step-by-Step Guide To Using Your Blackcoin Wallet & Staking
April 10, 2014 By Richard Gailey
http://www.techfleece.om/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/

Just incase this guy posted on how to stake.  It is the blackcoin guide but it works similarly with shieldcoin.

gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:36:43 PM

ROADMAP ?

- July 12 : 50k
- july 13 : 30k
- july 14 : 15k
- july 15 : 8k
- july 16 : 4k
- July 17 : 2k
- July 18 : 1k
- July 19 : 500s@t
- July 20 : 200s@t
- July 21 : metamorphosis into a zombicoin
Racer8

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:39:57 PM

I think it takes 12 hours in the wallet before it starts to stake, after that it goes on forever until you take it off stake.

These coins were staking, I received 3 stakes. Now the wallet shows no stake, I haven't changed anything.
sushipooo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:40:33 PM

ROADMAP ?

lol geezus, you guys are retarded.  dump your coin and gtfo plz.

Oh BTW, I got the 1000 post, woot.

sushipooo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:45:19 PM

These coins were staking, I received 3 stakes. Now the wallet shows no stake, I haven't changed anything.

Sorry bro, don't really know what to tell you, I just trade.  There are others who stake and also the devs are working on stuff so remember that this coin is super new so there will be bugs in the system.

gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:47:24 PM

ROADMAP ?

i've not coin to dump !  Grin
sushipooo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:50:12 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 09:14:35 PM by sushipooo

ROADMAP ?

i've not coin to dump !  Grin

Then Why the fuck are you here FUDDING, People like you are the ruin of crypto.  fgt.

I mean WTH, if you have no interest in this coin then why do you fgts try so hard to make yourself look good and ending up crashing the fucking market with your FUD.

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:29:50 PM

Because theyre either
1. Paid Trolls
2. Trolls who have nothing better to do in moms basement and find amusement in speading fud and lies
3. They fud for cheaper coins like scum on decaying dogshit that they are.

sushipooo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:39:16 PM

Because theyre either
1. Paid Trolls
2. Trolls who have nothing better to do in moms basement and find amusement in speading fud and lies
3. They fud for cheaper coins like scum on decaying dogshit that they are.

Yeah, These trolls are truly the useless eaters that the NWO wants to butt pound.

and to the guy who bought at 19k and sold at 13k, damn dude, you should of just waited.  

If you are trading on Bittrex, there's already a problem with bots but they work exactly the same.  If you can figure them out then you can trade profitably by doing the opposite of what the bots are doing.

You buy, then they sell, then you sell into them then they push it up.  duh.  figure it out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: