Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE!  (Read 106482 times)
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:33:51 PM

welcome to a new round of FUD Smiley

Never ended Smiley  - and some of it isn't FUD. People are nervous or sitting on their hands - waiting for dev to calm the waters and reassure holders and potential new buyers with a substantive update on development progress.
Kgman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:35:30 PM

Dev - Time of death?

This has been a complete joke, will dev even announce logo contest winner. Time for community to take over now I think if dev wants to be a bitch........... really nothing left here but community i say just clone POSa and let it fly fuck this dev u can hire a fucking chimp and get more feedback .....whos in? fuck this dev he has offered nothing
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:45:36 PM

I have lost at least 2 BTCs is this fucking shit,

Doesn't look great now, but consider this - up to this point today at least, there's not a lot being traded. The price movements dont reflect a lot of BTC moving back and forth. Look at the volume numbers/bars/orderbook - there's just not much conviction, and not a lot of BTC, on either side or in either direction at this point.

A lot of liquidity seems to be on the sidelines. Market's waiting for a news/update catalyst -- a future, substantive update from the dev -- before a lot of BTC move in one direction or the other.

Dev seems to be fucking scammer,
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:52:51 PM

your fault ..investing in just another POS coin (there is 100s allreadu) where all coins are on market just after 3 days from the air is so stupid..

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:59:15 PM

your fault ..investing in just another POS coin (there is 100s allreadu) where all coins are on market just after 3 days from the air is so stupid..

Agreed, my fault.
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:00:07 PM

With all the FUD, now might be a good time to buy in.  I'm not convinced this one's over.
Kgman

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:02:20 PM

seconds shut the fuck up u goof .............its over ...........im convinced ur a bitch
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:02:49 PM

seconds shut the fuck up u goof .............its over ...........im convinced ur a bitch

uhhhh...okay?
Kgman

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:07:14 PM

Sell this train has no conductor..........dev is MIA
Kgman

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:13:26 PM

nice roadmap dev maybe u can show me where waldo is lol ............
Loreto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:18:55 PM

nice roadmap dev maybe u can show me where waldo is lol ............
shut up and get the fuck out from this thread, you so stupid, oh god. Go suck some cock some where else
Kgman

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:20:44 PM

id tell u to go suck the devs cock but good luck finding it! lol ..............maybe its stuck in ur ass like all the rest of people he fucked haha
knievel

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:23:39 PM

I like that post right before mine, "I'm out", that gives me hope. See, when the bulls finally give up aka "Despair" on the Wall St. Cheat Sheet, the price can start to go back up again, see RZR for reference. MIN had a similar trend after the dump it suffered.

Soon, with only 1 million coins, unless you need to pay rent or buy food, dumping is not smart, you'll lose in the end. And by in the end I'm saying like a week maybe.

Grin

The problem is: My bitcoins are not endless. I just have a small amount of it and i love trading. That's why I want to trade as often as possible and my invests are mostly short term. Sometimes if I believe in a project/coin and if so I'm in for a few days or less weeks. I discovered this coin last saturday and was impressed. Thereupon I was buying 500 SHLD at 14k sat and selled to beginning of the crash for 54k sat (with an automatic stop order). This big crash last weekend was fucking bullshit we all know. The devs were answering after the crash and everything seemed fine and I bought again 1000 coins at 24k sat. But now, the price is continously dropping down and I'm not sure anymore that the price will rise again. Besides that it's dead weight for me (and did I told you that I love trading?). Hence I sold my 1000 coins for 14k sat yesterday and I'm sad now. Not because of the loss yesterday but for losing my trust in this coin.

I'm out but for all other who are still in I wish this coin will rock the crypto market. Smiley
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:26:34 PM

maybe we should start a moderated forum?
Lucksee

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:32:10 PM

So the price goes down and you assume the coin is a scam?
No. I'm pointing out that the reality that there is still a questionable amount of risk involved in this coin. Especially, at this point in its development. Now, is the most crucial of circumstances for dev to provide investors some semblance of security and substantial demonstration that we can trust him. You do realize we are talking on an online forum, right? On the internet, right?

I don't want this coin to fail and it's in everyone's interest.

More than 3/4 of altcoins fail.

A lot of money is at risk here and 3/4 is high-stake. We're either the victims of a sci-fi crime or we're soon to be extremely sci-fi wealthy.

This deserves a bit more activity and responsiveness than I see right now.

No personal offence intended. I'm interested in protecting my resources, just like anyone of you.

Avoid risk by selling, then buying again where you think it's going to stop....profit?  possibly, but you do protect your investment.  This coin is so new, just have patience.  Many people already lost a lot from the FUD a few nights ago.  Just chill man, if you don't believe, then do what the others did, dump and run.  

Other than that, until I get confirmation that the chances of this being a scam are a bit higher, im going to keep buying up your dumps at a lower price.  

Even though the price dropped significantly, I saw the signs and prepared a bit.  I did lose a lot on the first dump but made up my losses and then some on the second dump.
Why are talking about trading 101? You don't seem to understand the intention of my posts.
How many people do you think are in the market right now? If there are less than 800 wallets, how many people do you think are involved at all and what is this number compared to the people who are actually talking about our money here? We're on the internet, remember? How would this scenario look in the real world?

How would you describe the qualities of this "new" coin compared to others?

Would you try to explain why value has dropped more than 50% overnight and still no one like you has swooped in and started "buying up dumps"?

I'm not sure you would respond to any of these things, because I know I was clear enough in my first post. This is a clear roll of the altdice... unless the dev (at least) gets online today and the vol doesn't dry all the way up. I'm definitely ready to admit I called attention to a risk that turned out to be safe, but the dev needs to meet the expectations of his investors in such a high risk situation.

If he's legit, let's have a hangout.
Release a roadmap.
Open some bounties.
This needs a website.
User-friendliness.
Some vision.
Some light.
cudido

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:36:04 PM

Block explorer ( http://chainz.cryptoid.info/shld ) stuck from 6h
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:48:27 PM

July 10th - new wallet version
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681570.msg7775834#msg7775834

July 12th - whitepaper
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681570.msg7806581#msg7806581
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681570.msg7806779#msg7806779

July 13th - IRC channel
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681570.msg7818546#msg7818546

July 13th - Logo Contest
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681570.msg7827080#msg7827080

July 14th - Dev Update - Roadmap coming soon
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681570.msg7844078#msg7844078

And a few more postings even.  Today is only July 15th

Why all that FUD?  
Are you really such a fearful being?  
Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD) rule your life?
It makes no sense at all to me.

Granted - you are sad now, because you bought in for a too high price; a lot of us did, when we saw the meteoric rise by sudden interest in SHLD; we went into panic buying, instead of calmly evaluating the situation. Buying into a pump means to sell during the pump - otherwise you'll end up holding coins until the next pump.

But you know that, don't you?

And yes, I understand you, because it is the same for me. I bought SHLD, and went into a beautiful weekend - only to realize, that the coin I believed in, and thus put my money into, had been FUDed into bits.

Now you look at your portfolio, and you think, someone else must be responsible for your (intermediate) loss. But until you sell those coins below the price you bought them, you are not actually in the minus, really.  Sure, with more patience, you could have bought the same amount of coins now for less BTC, sure. But you have no patience.  

By now threatening the dev, unloading your emotions, FUDing as much as you can, and having the attention span of a 30 seconds advertisement,  ... you will further harm your own investment. You are a complainer, you make other people responsible for your own lack of luck, cleverness, and financial talent.

That makes you powerless, by the way. Pointing to others to take your responsibility, and to change a situation ... makes you powerless, it's them who have to change your life's luck. But they won't because they have their own life to live, and movie to play in.  Instead I suggest you consider to take your life back; take responsibility for yourself, and also for your wrong decisions - then you get your power back, because then you are back in the driver's seat of your own life.

To boil it down to your investment:

If you think, the coins will inevitably go down, then sell now, at a loss. That protects you against that doom that you make up right now. But please then sell all SHLD coins, and don't come back, it's better for your psyche. Trading also means to take losses, but still continue. The BTC that you make with selling SHLD now will be less than you put in originally - but it will enable you to invest into something else, and soon you will be in the plus again, if you have a bit of luck.  The gains in other coins will quickly make you forget this bad luck here, promised.

If however, you think, that SHLD is as promising - as you thought when you bought those coins - then buy more now. The price is low.

If you are undecided, then sit it out. Or sell some only to cut your losses a bit, or buy some only, to lower your average buy price.
What comes down, goes up again. At least for most freshly born coins.

In the long run, ALL altcoins are doomed to be worthless, we all know that. (Even BTC is not insured against price drops, by some higher power).
There will always be a better coin, I don't believe in any particular altcoin anymore, in the long run. A year from now, we will be holding very few of the currencies that everyone so strongly believes in right now. Just because there will be better ones then.

But SHLD is only a few days old. So there is a high probability for at least one more pump, and then you can sell your SHLD at the price that you bought them.

There is, however, another interpretation of that FUD of yours - pure evil.  
You are not invested, and don't plan to - but you don't want this coin to succeed.
Or you are not invested yet, but want to - and for that you want to lower the price.

I don't know what is real. It might be a combination of all, or even a third reason that I don't see at the moment.  
But can't you see how much you put your identity, your bitcointalk handle into embarassment here?  How many identities do you have in bitcointalk so that you can afford to spoil the reputation of this one that you are using right now?

So, dear trolls, I ask you to rethink your life - perhaps you are wrong in cryptocurrencyspace at all?  
What about doing something else for 24 hours, instead of focussing on your loss here, and coming back to this thread every 3 hours, to unload more of your infantile emotions.
In the end, you will be celebrating if the price has gone back up - visualize that moment, and send your wish to the universe :-)
The universe is listening to everything what you do, and gives you more of what you focus on. So focus on good things, and they will appear in your life.

If you want to be a useful contribution to this scene, then change your bitcointalk handle now to a more positive one. Think what you can do, to help the price go up again. There is plenty to do.

Dev, you are great, that you don't participate in this FUD. Please stay out of it. Don't even answer to it.
Work along your ideas, and schedule, and tell us how you think, people could help SHLD.
Until I checked today, I thought, you might need to post more often - but actually you don't, you have been sufficiently active, really.
I am looking forward to the roadmap.

And one good aspect is in all this: Each time a troll curses in this thread, the coin appears at the top of the announcements subforum again. Even bad publicity ... is publicity.

Good luck to you, to us all, and good luck to you, trolls - may you also get what you most wish for in life.

no sign of a signature
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:50:31 PM

Guys give the dev time! The coin is 5 days old! Chill out and give him time!
Kgman

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:56:20 PM

drakoin nice write up..............maybe u should be the new dev ............until then go suck on a lemon u 2 bit piece of shit
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:57:35 PM

No risk, no reward.  Grin

I'll keep nibbling at this downward spiral for the simple fact there are so many baby trolls about. Usually a good sign.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: