Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE!  (Read 106482 times)
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 08:41:22 PM

If anyone thinks that he has to sell, so for example I still hold that 65k bluechip bought the 1200s: D, I do not care, it's a game, the principle never to sell at a loss, it's better I'll take to the grave

Or sell at a loss, and then make your money back by moving into a real crypto.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
BDdomino

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:44:48 PM

with only 1 million coins we can save our investment with a takeover if we need.

all we need is a new thread/website pretty much for now.  Grin
Or the dev to announce something anything is he alive... the dev could fart and this thing will go up.... Do any of the investors have dev experience to even take the coin over?
Randy Marsh

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:47:42 PM

If anyone thinks that he has to sell, so for example I still hold that 65k bluechip bought the 1200s: D, I do not care, it's a game, the principle never to sell at a loss, it's better I'll take to the grave

yea whoever is dumping right now is obviously dumping at a loss unless they mined and held from the start. No point in dumping right now. Way too much upside.
jinak zdravím
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:51:32 PM

yea whoever is dumping right now is obviously dumping at a loss unless they mined and held from the start. No point in dumping right now. Way too much upside.
jinak zdravím
Jsem americký

Kgman

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:53:58 PM

just watch bittrex if u see the bids build up its the dev telling his friends hes back on the project ......im happy knowing the dev will suffer in the end this cant be his 1st scam and i know he will always go thru life paranoid ...........
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:55:29 PM

DEV is online right now......speak please

shieldcoindevs (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:57:38 PM

- Dev Update -

Hello community! It has been very busy for us over here! Thank you for all the entries to the design contest, there are some great ones  Smiley

Round 1 is over and it is time to decide who moves on to the final round.  Since none of the designs were actually voted for on 99designs (perhaps because nobody has an account there), I will post a link to a poll for voting shortly. Please get your votes in so it can truly be a community vote for our logo.

Thanks again for your contributions and support!
Randy Marsh

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:57:49 PM

jinak zdravím
Jsem americký
Greetings to the U.S.
Pahzsh

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:59:00 PM

Forget the logo contest man, everyone is pissed right now.  specifics on anything?
Kgman

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:59:26 PM

is this a joke ..............please if ur gonna leave just do it ..............just stop fucking with us
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:02:24 PM

- Dev Update -

Hello community! It has been very busy for us over here! Thank you for all the entries to the design contest, there are some great ones  Smiley

Round 1 is over and it is time to decide who moves on to the final round.  Since none of the designs were actually voted for on 99designs (perhaps because nobody has an account there), I will post a link to a poll for voting shortly. Please get your votes in so it can truly be a community vote for our logo.

Dev can you dispel all of this doubt please. Im sure youve read all the replies. Also can you please show some transparency on who is behind this team and if you could give screen shots of development progress, since you do claim that there is progress being done. Confidence needs to be restored. Im sure the logo contest can wait a day or two. Just my thoughts...

aLadyLove

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:03:45 PM

Okidoke. Then there should be no issue making the case.

What reasons are there to expect SHLD will deliver at this point.

The dev has laid out a plan (whitepaper) which looks good to my non-expert eyes.
Heh. What. That's item #1. The whitepaper?
The whitepaper lays out the proposed development of a project. I am unsure what else would be the major factor in deciding to back a project or not other than the way it is to be developed and the planed route which this will take. This should of course be follow by a roadmap  which would spell out when the item in the whitepaper should be implemented and a more detailed explanation of the course ahead.  I would consider this the most important item and as such I stand by my decision to have this listed as No1 in not only this but any project that I am involved with either financially or with time commitments
They has kept updating on a daily bases.
Very poorly.
At the time of my original statement there had been daily updates with details of what was happening.
They has several features to implement that have potential.
So far, bare promises.
Of course they are promises. Is this not the reason we are investing in a Altcoin that has just started.  If they were more then promises then we would be investing in the coin that has already implemented these features but at a hugely inflated price than the one we invested in this coin originally
It has been implied that RetroShare is on-board (who already operate an implementation of some of what was in the white paper)
Still don't know anything about them. Do you know what kind of company they are? What kind of financial balls they have? I sent them an email and they haven't responded.
I did a general goggle search on them and read this along with a couple of other articles. I did not bother calling up their trading history or do a more detailed financial assessment on them as this would have been time and monetarily expensive and I did not believe that I could have gained any information that would have warranted the expense.  I am unsure why if you require this information you do not acquire it yourself?. We are dealing with emerging technologies and companies that may not have extensive finical histories and I believe this is where innovations come from. I cant comment on why they have not replied to you (when did you email them?)
The statements by the dev match with what Retroshare already do
Keyword:"Statements".
Same as point 2 show me a coin that had more to offer at this stage of development?
There has been no undue hyping of the coin by the dev
Hype is a tool used at the opportune moments. This doesn't mean anything.
To say a statement does not mean anything means that if the statement was reversed then it would also mean nothing
(rephrased = There has been unwarranted hyping of the coin by the dev). This is a comment that should cause concern.

No premine, No IPO and No instamine = A lot of work for the dev if a simple p&d was desired.
A lot of work for free money?
The finest example of an Oxymoron I have ever heard. Free money should never be a lot of work or it is no longer free Smiley  I was implying by this statement that there is easier ways.
There is a team working on it and not just one person.
How could you possibly know that other than hearsay?
All we have is hearsay with a dev who uses a newbie account. Check out Judgecoin if you want a dev who puts himself out there
Coding takes time, Testing takes longer (I'm not in for the quick profit).

There is of course no way that I can tell if this coin will succeed or not. If I was gifted with such an ability I would be on a beach somewhere sipping a cocktail as the sun descends behind the horizon instead of in this forum Smiley.

These are the reasons that I have chosen this project to back and while it is not the only one I am backing (I am backing 2 others) it has been the most expensive and holds the best prospect of a good return in the mid-term.

And to conclude... I asked for the case. You each just demonstrated there is no well-supported case for Shieldcoin right now at either neglect, ambition, or cunning of the dev. He knows this is the situation, but the mystery is... why does he leave investors with real currency in the dark?
What do you know about anybody you invest in other than what they tell you and the result of you research based on that combined with what you know about the field.  I do completely agree that the amount of time that has lapsed since the dev last posted is now excessive. If you do know of a better investment then I would advise you to follow your instinct as this is the only thing any of is can do.

Imagine this entire scenario, 1:1, in the offline world. Is any of this connecting?
Do you mean investing in a idea that you know little about.  If I am not mistaken is this not the  bases of most of the financial markets. Do you imagine that the man on the street has any idea where the money he has invested in a hedgefund or other product has any idea where the money goes.  We are in a privileged position where we are actually in contact with people doing such  innovative thing and it is very unfortunate that that is being taken advantage of by unscrupulous people which has made investor wary. I don't know the figures but I am sure that most rip-off still happen offline and generally by people you know.  I think we all know the risks of this market and I would hazard a guess that you have had been shafted in the past.  All we can do is make the best decision based on the information we can be bothered to acquire.

I'll come back and apologize if this actually turns out.... but right now, I think you're just rolling altdice on a very low-info coin launch and questionable dev.
I agree we are rolling altdice. Can you give me the name of a sure thing so I don't have to roll the dice? There was low info but is that not where the money is to be made (Bitcoin seems strong and has a lot of info if you are looking for something less risky.)
It would be nice to hear from you dev?
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:05:47 PM

He just post a stupid update like 15 min ago and signed off. Event though there were like 20 pissed off posts...he gave a post like everything was peaches and cream. I dont know what to make of this lol.

We were talking about a community takeover too. Its as if he didnt even read a single post on this thread since his last post a few days ago. But he did say he will be back shortly to post a link to the final round of the logo contest... lets see where this goes. One thing is for sure..the dev is still here lol

CrimsonPermanentAssurance

Activity: 155
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:07:05 PM

Like I said, a complete and total dick.

At this point, I don't want to do business with someone who would let their coin's investors down so quickly after a meteoric rise and fall.

All the guy needed to do was say hello every once in a while.

Way too little, too late.

Anyone believing in hanging on for a stupid logo contest non-update is completely crazy, in my opinion.
Pahzsh

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:15:04 PM

Are you serious?   Huh   What a joke
aLadyLove

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:33:50 PM

He just post a stupid update like 15 min ago and signed off. Event though there were like 20 pissed off posts...he gave a post like everything was peaches and cream. I dont know what to make of this lol.

We were talking about a community takeover too. Its as if he didnt even read a single post on this thread since his last post a few days ago. But he did say he will be back shortly to post a link to the final round of the logo contest... lets see where this goes. One thing is for sure..the dev is still here lol
Alas it took me ages to post last reply due to broken keyboard Sad

Come on Dev reassure us even my hand need holding now
Randy Marsh

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:42:51 PM

silence heals
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:19:47 PM

Interested to learn from the experience here: Dev is an obvious fraud. What were the key early warning signs to look for here - dev having an anonymous newbie BCT account? Anything else? What were the false positive signs that seduced people into investing in this coin, when they shouldn't have. The only way to keep these scams from happening is to learn from them and the warning signs - so I welcome any and all responses to this.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:24:11 PM

Didn't invest in this coin, but interested to learn from the experience here: Dev is an obvious fraud. What were the key early warning signs to look for here - dev having an anonymous newbie BCT account? Anything else? What were the false positive signs that seduced you into investing in this coin, when you shouldn't have. The only way to keep these scams from happening is to learn from them and the warning signs - so I welcome any and all responses to this.

Dev is still active and hasnt disappeared, although his posts are shady and dont reflect to any community concern.
He also did say he will be back to announced the final round of the logo contest, so hopefully he also addresses all these concerns and doesnt ignore them again.

Ive invested in scams before and the biggest things to watch for are obvious anon dev accounts, too much hype like 'stay tuned' 'this is going to be big'. Basically too much talk, no walk. And no transparency. Which at this point is tough to spot because a lot of coins fall under these categories at one point or another, even the legit ones.

merc84

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

- Dev Update -

Hello community! It has been very busy for us over here! Thank you for all the entries to the design contest, there are some great ones  Smiley

Round 1 is over and it is time to decide who moves on to the final round.  Since none of the designs were actually voted for on 99designs (perhaps because nobody has an account there), I will post a link to a poll for voting shortly. Please get your votes in so it can truly be a community vote for our logo.

This msg days ago and things would  have continued smoothly for a day or so... but now its just salt on an open wound.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: