Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:15:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE!  (Read 106482 times)
PatCash79

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:15:38 AM

Good news that the dev is back. I'm holding my coins.
zexnus

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:30:43 AM

The developer has decided not to appear again a couple of days? Why you do not fulfill promises a developer?
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:09:14 AM

The developer has decided not to appear again a couple of days? Why you do not fulfill promises a developer?
Might want to go back a page mate and read... Wink
BDdomino

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:43:03 AM

Dev is back read first...lol
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:01:01 PM

Even a few weeks would be a disaster, let alone a month or a year.

Wow you guys are amped and skewed. What you're saying is... if the price doesn't rebound in less than a month, so you can sell, it will be a disaster. That's not investing that's gambling. Go buy some scratchers.

This is doublespeak at it's worst because you're not even smart enough to understand your rape of logic. What you actually want is a great 2 week p&d coin, not a coin with a long slow uptrend. Just so you're clear.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:09:08 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 05:32:15 PM by funsponge

Even a few weeks would be a disaster, let alone a month or a year.

Wow you guys are amped and skewed. What you're saying is... if the price doesn't rebound in less than a month, so you can sell, it will be a disaster. That's not investing that's gambling. Go buy some scratchers.

This is doublespeak at it's worst because you're not even smart enough to understand your rape of logic. What you actually want is a great 2 week p&d coin, not a coin with a long slow uptrend. Just so you're clear.

Not at all I want what I was promised. I have been here before with Ultracoin and invested heavily in it. I have seem that constantly slide in value, as newer coins were released like Blackcoin, Darkcoin, vericoin, cloakcoin, cryptcoin etc etc. It's a great coin & the fastest crypto (6second transactions) but never really got any attention from investors. I am not a P&D'er. I invest but at this stage the devs haven't shown us any reason to hold our coins. We need volume to get in the coinmarketcap top 10. If this isn't achieved Shield will not become a mainstream coin and just slide down the rankings into the abbis. As we all know it's the Wild West at the moment with crypto and new coins with new features are been released each week. We need to grab the bull by the horns and use our stature as the "new coin" to cause waves.
With all coins there are P&D's and this is what attracts attention to new buyers, this is part of crypto & will happen in the early stages of all altcoins. Look at Darkcoin they had there P&D but people didn't dump because everyone though it was amazing and great that it had anon features and would rival BTC. This turned out to be just a marketing ploy but it worked and it's still $6. If the Devs gave people a reason not to dump there's no reason Shild can't be a rival to DRK with the features it has promised.

So long slow uptrend would be great but for this to happen we need new investors and at this stage why would a new investor get involved?
Randy Marsh

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:10:37 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 01:43:47 PM by Randy Marsh

maybe ,great idea in the letter S, arrows indicate the exchange of data protected shield

http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/shieldcoin-contest-shld-396654/entries/55
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:42:53 PM

maybe ,great idea in the letter S, arrows indicate the exchange of data protected shield

http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/shieldcoin-contest-shld-396654/entries/55
55 is nice!
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:46:48 PM

i like 47 http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/shieldcoin-contest-shld-396654/entries/47

looks professional

PatCash79

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:09:26 PM

http://99designs.nl/logo-design/contests/shieldcoin-contest-shld-396654/entries/46

#46 Is a clean and sophisticated logo. My favourite one.
randol_8o8

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:37:18 PM

I also like #55
jluizg

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:04:54 PM

#55, no doubt
Loreto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:05:07 PM

#7 is my favourite

and #14 also :DD
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:55:35 PM

As investor in this coin, I have say this, and it might not sit well with a few people but oh well. With an ever increasing competitive altcoin scene, its imperative that development stays fast and updates remain frequent.

Why: because when the devs stay silent, even if they are legit, the price and volume tank. And the more they tank, the harder it is to rebound, regardless of future releases. So protecting the price and volume through constant updates is extremely necessary especially in the beginning phases. So I would urge the devs to give updates more frequently, and be more specific and less vague. Waiting for a pending-patent could spell disaster for this coin. And anybody who wants to argue that Microsoft took 10 years to develop windows, should re-evaluate that argument. Cryptos (for now at least) work much differently, and even a week of inactivity would spell disaster.

People always want to dump their holdings and go catch the flavor of the week. In order to stay ahead of the curve, frequent updates, and more importantly a speedy development while keeping the community and investors informed during the process is important. This will keep the volume and price stable, which is important. I cant stress that enough. Yea some hype could be considered unethical, but in the current altcoin scene, its necessary to keep the exposure. Some developers go their way with developing the features, and stay quiet, killing the price and volume. And when they do finally release it, the coin barely sees any movement, because they never established themselves as a major coin to begin with. Only established altcoin devs can stay quiet for a reasonable long period of time without suffering the consequences. Examples of these established alts would be DRK, XC, VRC, CLOAK. All other alts are fucked if the devs are not constantly active and steadfast.

Oh, and an example of an alt that is doing it right at the moment is VOOT, because their volume has stayed in the top 10 on bittrex for weeks now. The dev gives constant updates, stays active and is releasing features frequently. As a result, the community is growing and whales are getting involved. Love em or hate em, whales are essential to get any coin to that next level.

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:05:44 PM

As investor in this coin, I have say this, and it might not sit well with a few people but oh well. With an ever increasing competitive altcoin scene, its imperative that development stays fast and updates remain frequent.

Why: because when the devs stay silent, even if they are legit, the price and volume tank. And the more they tank, the harder it is to rebound, regardless of future releases. So protecting the price and volume through constant updates is extremely necessary especially in the beginning phases. So I would urge the devs to give updates more frequently, and be more specific and less vague. Waiting for a pending-patent could spell disaster for this coin. And anybody who wants to argue that Microsoft took 10 years to develop windows, should re-evaluate that argument. Cryptos (for now at least) work much differently, and even a week of inactivity would spell disaster.

People always want to dump their holdings and go catch the flavor of the week. In order to stay ahead of the curve, frequent updates, and more importantly a speedy development while keeping the community and investors informed during the process is important. This will keep the volume and price stable, which is important. I cant stress that enough. Yea some hype could be considered unethical, but in the current altcoin scene, its necessary to keep the exposure. Some developers go their way with developing the features, and stay quiet, killing the price and volume. And when they do finally release it, the coin barely sees any movement, because they never established themselves as a major coin to begin with. Only established altcoin devs can stay quiet for a reasonable long period of time without suffering the consequences. Examples of these established alts would be DRK, XC, VRC, CLOAK. All other alts are fucked if the devs are not constantly active and steadfast.

Oh, and an example of an alt that is doing it right at the moment is VOOT, because their volume has stayed in the top 10 on bittrex for weeks now. The dev gives constant updates, stays active and is releasing features frequently. As a result, the community is growing and whales are getting involved. Love em or hate em, whales are essential to get any coin to that next level.

+100 your a very wise man
darkproton

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:26:48 PM

Put it that way.....I see your points made and agree. Disavow what I have said prior. Devs need to be updating and transparent.
Pahzsh

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:04:11 AM

Didn't VOOT have a community take over
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:05:13 AM

Yes, which makes it more impressive what theyre doing.

darkproton

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:45:13 AM

So....are we doing a takeover or giving dev some time?
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:07:42 AM

So....are we doing a takeover or giving dev some time?

The dev is still here, Im not sure if a takeover is even feasible. I just dont think his actions and quality of posts/updates are conducive to a healthy price and volume. I just hope he reads the concerns of the community soon before this thing keeps getting dumped. I mean how hard could it be to give specific updates, and more frequently. He said he cant be transparent because of personal attacks to the team..which sounds shady to me. Just ignore the stupid email or PMs you get from 12 year old idiots. And nobody is asking you to disclose your name and address. Look at DRK and VRC devs, theyre transparent as hell, but shield devs dont have to go to those lengths. Cloak devs are transparent too, without revealing their names, maybe a transparency at that level would be nice. But more importantly give us some fucking details on these updates, and be more active. They said that they are invested in the coin as well, and if thats true, then they should care about the falling price and volume and change how they are operating this project. Start reading the members posts and respond more frequently. Its not that hard, no matter how busy you are.

Btw here is their last post made yesterday:

DEV you were asked if you can share some transparency about the team. You were also asked to give some kind of proof on development, maybe early screen shots, I dont know. Anything.

Given the threats we have received, a full dox of team members will not happen at this time.  Sorry but a lack of transparency regarding "money laundering technology" (that gov't frowns upon) is something you can expect from most 'anon' developers.

I am Dev #3 and this is my first post.  There are three of us.  Our partnership involves another two people that are very experienced with SSL tech.  When the development is closer to final spec, we will announce who we are.

Screenshots we are definitely going to do.

To file a new company name takes 10 minutes max online

It is a bit more complicated then that.  The technology we want to implement has a patent-pending that is owned by the other party.

I feel sorry for those who put good effort into the logo contest since it seems unlikely anyone will win the bounty.

99designs holds the money in escrow.  The winner will get paid.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: