Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:19:50 PM

Here is my guess...  Coolstory, Pookie, LongandShort are the top three holders of SDC.  

I wont say bagholders because they probably bought in early (CS and Pookie are pretty bright guys, not sure about LongandShort)

They are trying hard to find a way to get more volume.

XST has the volume.  

So Troll XST hoping XST investors will dump and buy into SDC.  If they accomplish this it could mean Millions of dollars for them.

Bad news is that SDC zk-snarks is also "VAPORWARE" until they launch it and get a code audit.

I haven't brought up shadow i've stated you dev removed razorcoins copyright form the code and put his own and i stated stealthsend is vaporware because chandran sigs are not linkable you keep avoiding the fatc that this project is a fraud and has one feature that stands out sms relay and that does not justify the trust in him being able to magically somehow make stealthsend work the way he is proposing!

I'm interested in how you will yet again avoid that and turn it into something it is not! I have fact you have lies and paranoid guesses and im the unwell one here! mhm sounds fair!

Why is noon of you talking about the glaring obvious here..stealthsend is vaporware and the rest is fluff!

What do you think about BTCD and everything that they've accomplished so far? Do you think that coin is worth the price based on current development?

Again you avoid the topic of discussion with some weird irrelevant question or statement.

I don't have an opinion on that because it has nothing to do with anything i have brought up here!
I have not once tried to justify any market value! Mainly because they can and are all manipulated and don't usually correlate their true property value!

What i'm here doing is proving that this project is vaporware and that you are all clearly ignorant of that or are contributors to it because of the way you are trying to avoid the facts.
It's vaporware you're either condoning it or you are against it. If you are for it then you don't belong in this industry and must have missed the goal of its existence!

I knew you wouldn't answer that.  Wink All value for that coin is based on future developments.

and yours is vaporware! because it certainly isn't for sms relay which is all you have!
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:23:10 PM

Here is my guess...  Coolstory, Pookie, LongandShort are the top three holders of SDC.  

I wont say bagholders because they probably bought in early (CS and Pookie are pretty bright guys, not sure about LongandShort)

XST has the volume.  

So Troll XST hoping XST investors will dump and buy into SDC.  If they accomplish this it could mean Millions of dollars for them.

Bad news is that SDC zk-snarks is also "VAPORWARE" until they launch it and get a code audit.

I haven't brought up shadow i've stated you dev removed razorcoins copyright form the code and put his own and i stated stealthsend is vaporware because chandran sigs are not linkable you keep avoiding the fatc that this project is a fraud and has one feature that stands out sms relay and that does not justify the trust in him being able to magically somehow make stealthsend work the way he is proposing!

I'm interested in how you will yet again avoid that and turn it into something it is not! I have fact you have lies and paranoid guesses and im the unwell one here! mhm sounds fair!

Why is noon of you talking about the glaring obvious here..stealthsend is vaporware and the rest is fluff!

What do you think about BTCD and everything that they've accomplished so far? Do you think that coin is worth the price based on current development?

Again you avoid the topic of discussion with some weird irrelevant question or statement.

I don't have an opinion on that because it has nothing to do with anything i have brought up here!
I have not once tried to justify any market value! Mainly because they can and are all manipulated and don't usually correlate their true property value!

What i'm here doing is proving that this project is vaporware and that you are all clearly ignorant of that or are contributors to it because of the way you are trying to avoid the facts.
It's vaporware you're either condoning it or you are against it. If you are for it then you don't belong in this industry and must have missed the goal of its existence!

I knew you wouldn't answer that.  Wink All value for that coin is based on future developments.

and yours is vaporware! because it certainly isn't for sms relay which is all you have!

Thanks for pointing that out! Yes, we have sms relay, which BTCD doesn't even have. So, at the moment, XST has much more to offer than BTCD, which is priced way above XST. Go XST!  Grin
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:25:49 PM

Is here XST or SDC thread ?

Their SDC coin is dead and this is the only way is to ride other coins wave.

SDC has 120 people in IRC, the coin is far younger than XST, yet XST is using Shadow's Code (LevelDB and Stealth Addresses), SDC has develivered every single major advancement for a PoS-based coin

Let's take a look at the facts and then line that up with your FUD.

ShadowLite:
The 1st PoS Simplified Payment Verification (SPV) as outlined in Section 8 of Satoshi's Whitepaper: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

ShadowSend v1:
The first C++ in protocol implementation of Dual Key Stealth Addresses

ShadowGo:
The first Andorid and iOS wallets to support staking

Shadow's Cryptobroswer
The first HTML framework has been layered directly on top of a client-side cryptocurrency without using external service calls

ShadowChat
A highly advanced P2P end-to-end encrytped messaging system for desktop and mobile, originally authored by the Lead dev of Shadow. http://www.shadow.cash/downloads/shadowcoin-p2p-em.pdf

All of this delivered in the last 2 1/2 months. Notice how I didn't even post any over our future developments? We've done more at Shadow than any project on the market and for you to attempt to FUD real development with baseless scam accusations is shameful and a disgrace to the cryptocurrency community as a whole. Shadow is far from dead it's a young project and the sky is the limit.

SDC has 120 people in IRC. LOL
What about fake self-trading volume at mintpat, is that count too?
SDC, showdowncoin or shadedowcash is dead, deal with it.

This is not really an argument about what coin is better there really isnt any comparison one feature vs 5 originals you keep avoiding the fact that hondo cant achieve chandran signatures why wont any of you address this? its vaporware!

Opinion does not = fact.

Seriously what is wrong with you brain..All of you here have lost the plot i've proven to you so many times and still you cant see it you chose not to but yet you still ask! chandran signatures are not linkable. fact! not  opinion. and because you have no clue what that means you keep asking me! and that what is so sad my heart has dropped every time in this thread y'all keep asking me about my proof when ive said it over and over again..chandran signatures are not linkable the way he is proposing! Making what he is proposing vaporware! fact!

Okay, we'll see upon release, won't we? How about we all smoke a piece pipe & stop giving a crap about each other's coins?

i'm not tied to any one coin i may favor one but its the tech and what its goal is to achieve which is why im here. I'm trying to bring attention and get some answers to the glaring fact that this project is going to hurt you all and this industry.. Is it that simple and you don't trust it is that why i just don't get it. i'm sure you cant deny any of what i've said hence you dancing around it like so!

I summed it up with my last post in the SDC thread. With that I am done, I cant sit here going back & forth all day & night. I've only posted so much lately cuz I've been out of work sick for 2 days. I'm going to smoke my own piece pipe & go do something productive instead of sitting in front of a pulsating screen all day.

Why are you going there though? I support bitcoin and litecoin are you in those threads too trolling nonsense no because you pin it on shadow which has nothing to do with anything i've brought up except that this project and its failures will hurt not only investor confidence it will hurt the anon industry too especially with the way you are all acting about the facts here!

You chose not address them but to avoid it by attacking my mental health and namesake which is futile. I'm solid and am sticking to the topic which is your dev has not proven he can do anything but take other peoples code remove copyright and make an sms relay.

Thats it a crypto community member (me) is saying it cant be done because chandran is unlinkable/traceable and all you are doing is avoiding it and attacking me...And that somehow seems sane and fair to you!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:28:12 PM

XST has the volume.  

~snip

Thanks for pointing that out! Yes, we have sms relay, which BTCD doesn't even have. So, at the moment, XST has much more to offer than BTCD, which is priced way above XST. Go XST!  Grin

Are you kidding me stealthcoin has sms relay and thats it! everything else is done before and can be done. stealthsend is vaporware and stealthcoin will get abolished in place of a brand new chain that will be pow only and not pos..you literally have almost nothing but vaporware to look forward to here address it! why arn't you addressing it!
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:28:36 PM

SDC has 120 people in IRC, the coin is far younger than XST, yet XST is using Shadow's Code (LevelDB and Stealth Addresses), SDC has develivered every single major advancement for a PoS-based coin

ShadowLite:
The 1st PoS Simplified Payment Verification (SPV) as outlined in Section 8 of Satoshi's Whitepaper: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer
The first HTML framework has been layered directly on top of a client-side cryptocurrency without using external service calls

ShadowChat
A highly advanced P2P end-to-end encrytped messaging system for desktop and mobile, originally authored by the Lead dev of Shadow. http://www.shadow.cash/downloads/shadowcoin-p2p-em.pdf

All of this delivered in the last 2 1/2 months. Notice how I didn't even post any over our future developments? We've done more at Shadow than any project on the market and for you to attempt to FUD real development with baseless scam accusations is shameful and a disgrace to the cryptocurrency community as a whole. Shadow is far from dead it's a young project and the sky is the limit.

This is not really an argument about what coin is better there really isnt any comparison one feature vs 5 originals you keep avoiding the fact that hondo cant achieve chandran signatures why wont any of you address this? its vaporware!

Opinion does not = fact.

Seriously what is wrong with you brain..All of you here have lost the plot i've proven to you so many times and still you cant see it you chose not to but yet you still ask! chandran signatures are not linkable. fact! not  opinion. and because you have no clue what that means you keep asking me! and that what is so sad my heart has dropped every time in this thread y'all keep asking me about my proof when ive said it over and over again..chandran signatures are not linkable the way he is proposing! Making what he is proposing vaporware! fact!

Okay, we'll see upon release, won't we? How about we all smoke a piece pipe & stop giving a crap about each other's coins?

i'm not tied to any one coin i may favor one but its the tech and what its goal is to achieve which is why im here. I'm trying to bring attention and get some answers to the glaring fact that this project is going to hurt you all and this industry.. Is it that simple and you don't trust it is that why i just don't get it. i'm sure you cant deny any of what i've said hence you dancing around it like so!

I'm interested. Tell me in detail in how it's impossible. Thank you.

Finnaly, sub-linear traceable ring signatures could operate on the same principle as what they are implying, but chandran signatures aren't linkable / traceable

I am sure Hondo know what to do;
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf

This is why Stealthcoin will have to convert to POW in other to use with StealthSend, it's like two coins into one so I see no reason to be linkable.

By the way SDC is dead because your incompetent dev don't know much about chandran signatures and all he can do is ring signature with no chandran signatures. Ring signature itself is so yesterday. There is no need to get into Showdowncoin when it's copy of Monero and Bytebitcoin itself.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:30:11 PM

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

Opinion does not = fact.

Finnaly, sub-linear traceable ring signatures could operate on the same principle as what they are implying, but chandran signatures aren't linkable / traceable

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf

This is why Stealthcoin will have to convert to POW in other to use with StealthSend, it's like two coins into one.

By the way SDC is dead because your incompetent dev don't know much about chandran signatures and all he can do is ring signature with no chandran signatures. Ring signature itself is so yesterday. There is no need to get into Showdowncoin when it's copy of Monero and Bytebitcoin itself.

It cant be done its unlinkable!!!!!!!! its vaporware!!!!!!!!! stealthcoin chain is being abolished in place of a pow only chain with a 6 minute blocktime! what is wrong with you people!
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:31:32 PM

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

Opinion does not = fact.

This is why Stealthcoin will have to convert to POW in other to use with StealthSend, it's like two coins into one.

It cant be done its unlinkable!!!!!!!! its vaporware!!!!!!!!! stealthcoin chain is being abolished in place of a pow only chain with a 6 minute blocktime! what is wrong with you people!

This is why Stealthcoin will have to convert to POW in other to use with StealthSend, it's like two coins into one so I see no reason to be linkable when it's already converted to Stealthsend.

Fishing for more info from Hondo, eh? You will see it when it come out
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:32:22 PM

As we have stated many times, this team does not respond to trolling or misleading accusations. 

If anyone from the community has any valid questions that are not framed in an accusatory tone, please feel free to post them and someone from the team will respond to them as we have every reasonable question in the past.

Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:34:08 PM

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

Opinion does not = fact.

Please in detail. You saying it doesn't make it true. What makes them unlinkable?
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:39:07 PM

Here is my guess...  Coolstory, Pookie, LongandShort are the top three holders of SDC. 

XST has the volume. 

So Troll XST hoping XST investors will dump and buy into SDC.  If they accomplish this it could mean Millions of dollars for them.

I knew you wouldn't answer that.  Wink All value for that coin is based on future developments.

~snip

Thanks for pointing that out! Yes, we have sms relay, which BTCD doesn't even have. So, at the moment, XST has much more to offer than BTCD, which is priced way above XST. Go XST!  Grin

Are you kidding me stealthcoin has sms relay and thats it! everything else is done before and can be done. stealthsend is vaporware and stealthcoin will get abolished in place of a brand new chain that will be pow only and not pos..you literally have almost nothing but vaporware to look forward to here address it! why arn't you addressing it!

We have sms relay, plus some of the best anon features integrated into one coin, at present. If Hondo can pull off chandaran signatures, (which you claim is impossible) XST will be the best anon coin to use...period.

Your charitable intentions would be much better spent feeding the hungry, or battling other injustices in the world. Not spent bashing an alt-coin.

I'm starting to think that your really just after cheap coins, because you know that XST will blow up! Nobody would waste this much of their time repeating the same things over and over, unless there was a motive.  Cool You either feel threatened by XST or you want cheap coins...which one is it?  Cheesy

edit: Check out this awesome video that a community member made for XST! I think you and dookie will like it. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K72cv10
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:40:59 PM

XST has the volume.  

~snip

Thanks for pointing that out! Yes, we have sms relay, which BTCD doesn't even have. So, at the moment, XST has much more to offer than BTCD, which is priced way above XST. Go XST!  Grin

We have sms relay, plus some of the best anon features integrated into one coin, at present. If Hondo can pull off chandaran signatures, (which you claim is impossible) XST will be the best anon coin to use...period.

Your charitable intentions would be much better spent feeding the hungry, or battling other injustices in the world. Not spent bashing an alt-coin.

I'm starting to think that your really just after cheap coins, because you know that XST will blow up! Nobody would waste this much of their time repeating the same things over and over, unless there was a motive.  Cool You either feel threatened by XST or you want cheap coins...which one is it?  Cheesy

Please enlighten all of us... what are these annon features cause the only ones you have now are Stealth Adresses which the SHADOW DEV wrote and Hondo COPY and PASTED the TOR code you took from RZR and didnt give them copyright credits....SO what annon are u talking about exactly Huh
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:43:35 PM

XST has the volume.  

~snip

I'm starting to think that your really just after cheap coins, because you know that XST will blow up! Nobody would waste this much of their time repeating the same things over and over, unless there was a motive.  Cool You either feel threatened by XST or you want cheap coins...which one is it?  Cheesy

Please enlighten all of us... what are these annon features cause the only ones you have now are Stealth Adresses which the SHADOW DEV wrote and the TOR code you took from RZR and didnt give them copyright credits....SO what annon are u talking about exactly Huh

Shadowncoin and Razor are already dead, why do you want credits for any anyway? Just like Cloakcoin, credit still do nothing good.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:44:13 PM

As we have stated many times, this team does not respond to trolling or misleading accusations. 

If anyone from the community has any valid questions that are not framed in an accusatory tone, please feel free to post them and someone from the team will respond to them as we have every reasonable question in the past.

Please stop you are making a complete and utter fool of yourselves and the better part of xst community with your dribble!

Stealthsend is vaporware it is unlinkable/traceable

traceable: it has to be traceable, so you have like a public tag, otherwise the same ringsignature could just be created again, and they could double spend

linkable (in the context of ring sigs) seems to mean that the same tag can't be used twice in the same ring. Traceable means the tag can't be used twice regardless of the keys in the ring
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:45:28 PM

XST has the volume.  

~snip

Please enlighten all of us... what are these annon features cause the only ones you have now are Stealth Adresses which the SHADOW DEV wrote and the TOR code you took from RZR and didnt give them copyright credits....SO what annon are u talking about exactly Huh

Shadowncoin and Razor are already dead, why do you want credits for any anyway? Just like Cloakcoin, credit still do nothing good.
no one is asking for credits are you capable? this conversation is about xst!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:47:13 PM

@Pookie, are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you? You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.
You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/

THE HTML5 WALLET FROM SHADOWCOIN IS FAKE! JUST MAKE UP!
[/b]

objectofawareness

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:51:15 PM

XST has the volume.  

~snip

Please enlighten all of us... what are these annon features cause the only ones you have now are Stealth Adresses which the SHADOW DEV wrote and Hondo COPY and PASTED the TOR code you took from RZR and didnt give them copyright credits....SO what annon are u talking about exactly Huh

Those are the features that I'm talking about. Wink We also use blockchain technology that Hondo didn't invent either. At the end of the day, regardless of where the features came from, if it makes the coin anonymous...that's the point. Were all of the components in your computer invented by the same person? No, they weren't. This is technology...you take what has come before and you build upon that. If Hondo does pull off chandran signatures...other coins will eventually use it too. I'm not going to sit around and cry about it, and I doubt he will too.
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:51:43 PM

Wanna know why Hondo wont answer to save all you from this Trolling because hes either A) gone left with the pump group... or B)Realizes that people have caught on to his vaporware and the fact that after 3 months he could only turn out copy and paste shitcoin and has no idea how to answer all these questions....He is most likely gone...  Just like your volume from BOB and just like bobs tech guy Coinada who was the senior member that used to hang around here and defend the coin and its tech..They left it in those gigantic dumps... but enjoy waiting and enjoy the butthurt...
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:51:51 PM

XST has the volume.  

~snip

edit: Check out this awesome video that a community member made for XST! I think you and dookie will like it. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K72cv10

We wouldn't be here right now if your community would have just openly discussed my claims in a mature manner.

So stop addressing this as my fault and telling me that i'm hammering the point..You keep avoiding it and attacking me in every post so i continue to present the facts in a different way which you then discard or and attach your own remedial and offtopic response to.

Thus we end up here..I don't mind continuing because i'm making the point quite clear. You and most of you don't have a place here acting this way and clearly need to address it!

Where is your community manager..hell where is your wiki..oh thats right no need for one because you only have sms relay to put on it the rest is fluff and vaporware that is not entirely hondos fault but all of yours for boasting you have a great anon package!!
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:52:49 PM

XST has the volume.  

~snip

no one is asking for credits are you capable? this conversation is about xst!

Talking to you would need another ball of tolerant. You're here crying for credits and now saying you don't need anymore?

Shadowcoin is dead take it or leave it, it's using ring signature which already used by Bytebit and Monero, both already way advanced and adopted by many people.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:54:22 PM

I'm not talking about any other coin but xst so you just continue your bs and show everyone what a child you are
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: