Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:57:56 PM

Let me expand on what you label vaporware, apologies if I go on a tangent. We have all invested in stealthcoin based on the developer demonstrating technology that we want - now based on some of those those elements being delivered as promised we are more inclined to have faith that the subsequent items will be delivered - this is our risk not yours. There have been many coins delivering nothing and collapsing but the only person to blame is yourself not the developer you took onboard the risk own your actions, if you play in an unregulated market accept the risk don't cry when it goes wrong.

Have you ever observed a conversation with an Apple fan boy Vs a Samsung fan boy it's futile isn't it? Seth Godin labeled it tribes (Good Book). And it's sad to see no matter what our technological advances are we will always ruin everything because we feel entitled to everything when in fact we're not entitled to anything. Just marvel at the fact we are witnessing the early days of electronic currency in 10 years this conversation will be irrelevant.

P.S. You should really visit the Ethereum thread you would be like a kid in a candy store I'm sure they would love to have you - 12 million USD amassed on what you would deem vaporware Shocked

https://forum.ethereum.org/

+1000
Well said... I couldn't agree more.

What a total load of garbage and a weak justification... If and when you are getting hurt,  it impacts the entire industry all because you're too thick to even see the writing on the wall. ethereum is a weak attempt they have spent months in preparation and when you look at what they have done and followed them and their qualifications in their own areas of expertise they warrant investment.

But that is not also without risk and will severely impact the space also but it is not even close to being a logical or even worthy example. This project isn't even in the same league as most projects right now let alone justifying it like that...what a ton of garbage...back to the drawing board for you two

"because you're too thick"

You mentioned calling each other names is disgusting, but of course it's ok for you to do it.

"if and when you are getting hurt,  it impacts the entire industry"

There is a graveyard of failed coins - they have done very little to obstruct blockchain technology, infact they have improved it. Don't confuse volatility with causing detriment to the industry, adoption is soaring. The only thing that will shut down the industry is if someone turns off the internet - you would have to have one hell of an ego to think your coin could collapse the industry. I do wish SDC the utmost success though.

"ethereum is a weak attempt they have spent months in preparation and when you look at what they have done and followed them and their qualifications in their own areas of expertise they warrant investment. "

You're right not on the same scale however, this is exactly what stealthcoin developers have demonstrated to their investors, do you even double standard brah!? #gameover

Yes it was because they were assumptions but my name calling was proven by fact! see the difference there is a trend here and again way to get offtopic from the real point chandran signatures are unlinkable/traceable making stealthsend vaporware who is going to talk to me intelligently about this!? starting to get tired of the revolving door but wont stop untill all of you pull your heads in and have a proper discussion about this.

Again i'm announcing its impossible to do who without bashing me wants to talk about it?..no one thats right thats why i'm still here!

I have this crazy idea let's use patience and see in due time if chandran signatures will be successfully implemented? The community hasn't asked for anything we want him to get on with it he certainly doesn't owe you an 'update'.

As a member of the crypto community you should be encouraging developers to succeed, would you stop a child from learning to walk? Let's encourage and applaud a developer for even attempting to do something that hasn't been done before, nuts right!?

How is he magically going to implement it when its not doable they are unlinkable/traceable its vaporware!
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:58:53 PM

Here is my guess...  Coolstory, Pookie, LongandShort are the top three holders of SDC.  

I wont say bagholders because they probably bought in early (CS and Pookie are pretty bright guys, not sure about LongandShort)

They are trying hard to find a way to get more volume.

XST has the volume.  

So Troll XST hoping XST investors will dump and buy into SDC.  If they accomplish this it could mean Millions of dollars for them.

Bad news is that SDC zk-snarks is also "VAPORWARE" until they launch it and get a code audit.

I haven't brought up shadow i've stated you dev removed razorcoins copyright form the code and put his own and i stated stealthsend is vaporware because chandran sigs are not linkable you keep avoiding the fatc that this project is a fraud and has one feature that stands out sms relay and that does not justify the trust in him being able to magically somehow make stealthsend work the way he is proposing!

I'm interested in how you will yet again avoid that and turn it into something it is not! I have fact you have lies and paranoid guesses and im the unwell one here! mhm sounds fair!

Why is noon of you talking about the glaring obvious here..stealthsend is vaporware and the rest is fluff!

What do you think about BTCD and everything that they've accomplished so far? Do you think that coin is worth the price based on current development?
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:59:09 PM

Is here XST or SDC thread ?

Their SDC coin is dead and this is the only way is to ride other coins wave.

SDC has 120 people in IRC, the coin is far younger than XST, yet XST is using Shadow's Code (LevelDB and Stealth Addresses), SDC has develivered every single major advancement for a PoS-based coin

Let's take a look at the facts and then line that up with your FUD.

ShadowLite:
The 1st PoS Simplified Payment Verification (SPV) as outlined in Section 8 of Satoshi's Whitepaper: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

ShadowSend v1:
The first C++ in protocol implementation of Dual Key Stealth Addresses

ShadowGo:
The first Andorid and iOS wallets to support staking

Shadow's Cryptobroswer
The first HTML framework has been layered directly on top of a client-side cryptocurrency without using external service calls

ShadowChat
A highly advanced P2P end-to-end encrytped messaging system for desktop and mobile, originally authored by the Lead dev of Shadow. http://www.shadow.cash/downloads/shadowcoin-p2p-em.pdf

All of this delivered in the last 2 1/2 months. Notice how I didn't even post any over our future developments? We've done more at Shadow than any project on the market and for you to attempt to FUD real development with baseless scam accusations is shameful and a disgrace to the cryptocurrency community as a whole. Shadow is far from dead it's a young project and the sky is the limit.

SDC has 120 people in IRC. LOL
What about fake self-trading volume at mintpat, is that count too?
SDC, showdowncoin or shadedowcash is dead, deal with it.

This is not really an argument about what coin is better there really isnt any comparison one feature vs 5 originals you keep avoiding the fact that hondo cant achieve chandran signatures why wont any of you address this? its vaporware!

Opinion does not = fact.

Seriously what is wrong with you brain..All of you here have lost the plot i've proven to you so many times and still you cant see it you chose not to but yet you still ask! chandran signatures are not linkable. fact! not  opinion. and because you have no clue what that means you keep asking me! and that what is so sad my heart has dropped every time in this thread y'all keep asking me about my proof when ive said it over and over again..chandran signatures are not linkable the way he is proposing! Making what he is proposing vaporware! fact!

Okay, we'll see upon release, won't we? How about we all smoke a piece pipe & stop giving a crap about each other's coins?

http://www.crafts-gifts.com/peace-pipes/peace-pipe-10t.jpg
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:59:37 PM

Here is my guess...  Coolstory, Pookie, LongandShort are the top three holders of SDC.  

I wont say bagholders because they probably bought in early (CS and Pookie are pretty bright guys, not sure about LongandShort)

XST has the volume.  

So Troll XST hoping XST investors will dump and buy into SDC.  

Bad news is that SDC zk-snarks is also "VAPORWARE" until they launch it and get a code audit.

Vapor is something that is still either on paper or an idea. zk-SNARKs is working right now on the testnet. I didn't come here to troll this steaming pile of excrement you call an investment. I came here to respond to the ignorance coming out of your camp. Don't believe me? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg9143145#msg9143145

Your people just get dumber and dumber every day. Making baseless scam accusations about a real development project like Shadow, whom your own developer has taken code from (Stealth Addresses and LevelDB). I believe there are a few intelligent people in this community, however you, Boopy and BTCWriter are not among them. How anyone with half a brain would want to be apart of this community is far beyond my comprehension. In fact I won't contribute anymore page views or posts to this thread. Just being here gives this project credibility which is already too much contribution.

Good luck to everyone here and try to be smart about your investments. Being associated with trash like these people will follow you around the crypto community.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:00:05 PM

Hi trolls and fudsters. I'm back  Grin

@Pookie, are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you? You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.
You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/

THE HTML5 WALLET FROM SHADOWCOIN IS FAKE! JUST MAKE UP!
[/b]

erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:00:30 PM

SDC has 120 people in IRC, the coin is far younger than XST, yet XST is using Shadow's Code (LevelDB and Stealth Addresses), SDC has develivered every single major advancement for a PoS-based coin

ShadowLite:
The 1st PoS Simplified Payment Verification (SPV) as outlined in Section 8 of Satoshi's Whitepaper: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer
The first HTML framework has been layered directly on top of a client-side cryptocurrency without using external service calls

ShadowChat
A highly advanced P2P end-to-end encrytped messaging system for desktop and mobile, originally authored by the Lead dev of Shadow. http://www.shadow.cash/downloads/shadowcoin-p2p-em.pdf

All of this delivered in the last 2 1/2 months. Notice how I didn't even post any over our future developments? We've done more at Shadow than any project on the market and for you to attempt to FUD real development with baseless scam accusations is shameful and a disgrace to the cryptocurrency community as a whole. Shadow is far from dead it's a young project and the sky is the limit.

This is not really an argument about what coin is better there really isnt any comparison one feature vs 5 originals you keep avoiding the fact that hondo cant achieve chandran signatures why wont any of you address this? its vaporware!

Opinion does not = fact.

Seriously what is wrong with you brain..All of you here have lost the plot i've proven to you so many times and still you cant see it you chose not to but yet you still ask! chandran signatures are not linkable. fact! not  opinion. and because you have no clue what that means you keep asking me! and that what is so sad my heart has dropped every time in this thread y'all keep asking me about my proof when ive said it over and over again..chandran signatures are not linkable the way he is proposing! Making what he is proposing vaporware! fact!

Okay, we'll see upon release, won't we? How about we all smoke a piece pipe & stop giving a crap about each other's coins?

You are good people.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:00:41 PM

Let me expand on what you label vaporware, apologies if I go on a tangent. We have all invested in stealthcoin based on the developer demonstrating technology that we want - now based on some of those those elements being delivered as promised we are more inclined to have faith that the subsequent items will be delivered - this is our risk not yours. There have been many coins delivering nothing and collapsing but the only person to blame is yourself not the developer you took onboard the risk own your actions, if you play in an unregulated market accept the risk don't cry when it goes wrong.

Have you ever observed a conversation with an Apple fan boy Vs a Samsung fan boy it's futile isn't it? Seth Godin labeled it tribes (Good Book). And it's sad to see no matter what our technological advances are we will always ruin everything because we feel entitled to everything when in fact we're not entitled to anything. Just marvel at the fact we are witnessing the early days of electronic currency in 10 years this conversation will be irrelevant.

P.S. You should really visit the Ethereum thread you would be like a kid in a candy store I'm sure they would love to have you - 12 million USD amassed on what you would deem vaporware Shocked

+1000

What a total load of garbage and a weak justification... If and when you are getting hurt,  it impacts the entire industry all because you're too thick to even see the writing on the wall. ethereum is a weak attempt they have spent months in preparation and when you look at what they have done and followed them and their qualifications in their own areas of expertise they warrant investment.

But that is not also without risk and will severely impact the space also but it is not even close to being a logical or even worthy example. This project isn't even in the same league as most projects right now let alone justifying it like that...what a ton of garbage...back to the drawing board for you two

You mentioned calling each other names is disgusting, but of course it's ok for you to do it.

There is a graveyard of failed coins - they have done very little to obstruct blockchain technology, infact they have improved it. Don't confuse volatility with causing detriment to the industry, adoption is soaring. The only thing that will shut down the industry is if someone turns off the internet - you would have to have one hell of an ego to think your coin could collapse the industry. I do wish SDC the utmost success though.

"ethereum is a weak attempt they have spent months in preparation and when you look at what they have done and followed them and their qualifications in their own areas of expertise they warrant investment. "

You're right not on the same scale however, this is exactly what stealthcoin developers have demonstrated to their investors, do you even double standard brah!? #gameover

Im sorry i gave you way to much credit before you are on the same level as the rest here..pathetic with really weird examples to justify your logic! and counter mine.

Yes it was because they were assumptions but my name calling was proven by fact! see the difference there is a trend here and again way to get offtopic from the real point chandran signatures are unlinkable/traceable making stealthsend vaporware who is going to talk to me intelligently about this!? starting to get tired of the revolving door but wont stop untill all of you pull your heads in and have a proper discussion about this.

Again i'm announcing its impossible to do! Without bashing me wants to talk about it?..no one thats right thats why i'm still here!

Yes, we want to talk about it, any proof or source? Did your incompetent dead SDC said it's impossible? We want to know more.
Chandran signatures are unlinkable/traceable! what is so hard to digest is it that its too simple or that you don't understand this tech in the slightest i lean to the latter because you clearly are a supporter here even though the project is fluff and vaporware!
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:01:50 PM

Good morning everyone!  

I woke up to see SDC (SuckDickCoin) is down again Sad  

And SDC volume is more pathetic than yesterday.

So glad I dumped mine when I found out Coolstory owns 1.5 Million SDC.  or is it 1.8 M?

Now you know why they are here at XST they want our volume...

Ah welcome back Omaha, glad to see you woke up with shitinmouth disease. If you had half a brain you would look at the block explorer's richlist and quickly find out nobody owns that much in SDC. On the other hand you just had 3M+ XST DUMP on Bittrex, that's almost 20% of the coin supply. Nobody wants XST because it doesn't have anything. LULZ.

Yeah I spread mine over multiple wallets as well.  Nice work Genius!

Same here, I spread my wealth into real projects: Shadow, Anoncoin and BTC.

You're a genius though, you spread your wealth into Stealthcoin's vapor which will have massive returns over a real development project. Copying another project's code is a healthy sign of a developer's capacity to author original code.

Here's an idea why don't you start your own Facebook? http://phpfacebookscript.com/ I'm sure it will be as successful as the original project.

That's a good idea, actually, since Facebook is a CIA/NSA spying front.
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:03:39 PM

XST has the volume.  

So Troll XST hoping XST investors will dump and buy into SDC.  

Vapor is something that is still either on paper or an idea. zk-SNARKs is working right now on the testnet. I didn't come here to troll this steaming pile of excrement you call an investment. I came here to respond to the ignorance coming out of your camp. Don't believe me? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg9143145#msg9143145

Your people just get dumber and dumber every day. Making baseless scam accusations about a real development project like Shadow, whom your own developer has taken code from (Stealth Addresses and LevelDB). I believe there are a few intelligent people in this community, however you, Boopy and BTCWriter are not among them. How anyone with half a brain would want to be apart of this community is far beyond my comprehension. In fact I won't contribute anymore page views or posts to this thread. Just being here gives this project credibility which is already too much contribution.

Good luck to everyone here and try to be smart about your investments. Being associated with trash like these people will follow you around the crypto community.

You spams/trolls XST almost a week and posts from boopy only started today and you saying we started first?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg9143145#msg9143145

LOL
Dude you insane and you think everyone is dumb like you.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:03:54 PM

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

Opinion does not = fact.

i'm not tied to any one coin i may favor one but its the tech and what its goal is to achieve which is why im here. I'm trying to bring attention and get some answers to the glaring fact that this project is going to hurt you all and this industry.. Is it that simple and you don't trust it is that why i just don't get it. i'm sure you cant deny any of what i've said hence you dancing around it like so!
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:06:50 PM

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

Opinion does not = fact.

You are good people.

Thanks, after getting sucked into this debate... I've found that it is exhausting & accomplishes nothing. It was fun at first... I confess, but DAMN! It's like playing a broken record after a while.
O_Omaha

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:09:09 PM

XST has the volume.  

So Troll XST hoping XST investors will dump and buy into SDC.  If they accomplish this it could mean Millions of dollars for them.

I haven't brought up shadow i've stated you dev removed razorcoins copyright form the code and put his own and i stated stealthsend is vaporware because chandran sigs are not linkable you keep avoiding the fatc that this project is a fraud and has one feature that stands out sms relay and that does not justify the trust in him being able to magically somehow make stealthsend work the way he is proposing!

I'm interested in how you will yet again avoid that and turn it into something it is not! I have fact you have lies and paranoid guesses and im the unwell one here! mhm sounds fair!

Why is noon of you talking about the glaring obvious here..stealthsend is vaporware and the rest is fluff!

All I see are big investors from a failing coin trying to get attention. Thats it.  There is no other reason for you to be here.

You keep providing your opinion over and over and over with NO EVIDENCE  "and i stated stealthsend is vaporware because chandran sigs are not linkable"

Provide some solid evidence, and I will stop calling you a liar.

About the copyright, whatever...thats just an excuse for you to troll.  

So at this point to me you are a liar, and a scammer.
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:09:44 PM

+1000

Im sorry i gave you way to much credit before you are on the same level as the rest here..pathetic with really weird examples to justify your logic! and counter mine.

Again i'm announcing its impossible to do! Without bashing me wants to talk about it?..no one thats right thats why i'm still here!

Yes, we want to talk about it, any proof or source? Did your incompetent dead SDC said it's impossible? We want to know more.
Chandran signatures are unlinkable/traceable! what is so hard to digest is it that its too simple or that you don't understand this tech in the slightest i lean to the latter because you clearly are a supporter here even though the project is fluff and vaporware!

Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:11:51 PM

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

Opinion does not = fact.

i'm not tied to any one coin i may favor one but its the tech and what its goal is to achieve which is why im here. I'm trying to bring attention and get some answers to the glaring fact that this project is going to hurt you all and this industry.. Is it that simple and you don't trust it is that why i just don't get it. i'm sure you cant deny any of what i've said hence you dancing around it like so!

I'm interested. Tell me in detail in how it's impossible. Thank you.
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:11:54 PM

Yeah, really it's pointless and accomplishes nothing. Neither coin has a hidden instamine or premine. Neither is a blatant scam. There are positives and negatives to everycoin on the market. We get it.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:13:20 PM

XST has the volume.  

What do you think about BTCD and everything that they've accomplished so far? Do you think that coin is worth the price based on current development?

Again you avoid the topic of discussion with some weird irrelevant question or statement.

I don't have an opinion on that because it has nothing to do with anything i have brought up here!
I have not once tried to justify any market value! Mainly because they can and are all manipulated and don't usually correlate their true property value!

What i'm here doing is proving that this project is vaporware and that you are all clearly ignorant of that or are contributors to it because of the way you are trying to avoid the facts.
It's vaporware you're either condoning it or you are against it. If you are for it then you don't belong in this industry and must have missed the goal of its existence!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:14:42 PM

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

Opinion does not = fact.

I'm interested. Tell me in detail in how it's impossible. Thank you.

Finnaly, sub-linear traceable ring signatures could operate on the same principle as what they are implying, but chandran signatures aren't linkable / traceable
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:15:18 PM

ShadowLite:

ShadowSend v1:

ShadowGo:

Shadow's Cryptobroswer

ShadowChat

Opinion does not = fact.

I summed it up with my last post in the SDC thread. With that I am done, I cant sit here going back & forth all day & night. I've only posted so much lately cuz I've been out of work sick for 2 days. I'm going to smoke my own piece pipe & go do something productive instead of sitting in front of a pulsating screen all day.
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:15:24 PM

XST has the volume.  

Again you avoid the topic of discussion with some weird irrelevant question or statement.

I don't have an opinion on that because it has nothing to do with anything i have brought up here!
I have not once tried to justify any market value! Mainly because they can and are all manipulated and don't usually correlate their true property value!

What i'm here doing is proving that this project is vaporware and that you are all clearly ignorant of that or are contributors to it because of the way you are trying to avoid the facts.
It's vaporware you're either condoning it or you are against it. If you are for it then you don't belong in this industry and must have missed the goal of its existence!

I knew you wouldn't answer that.  Wink All value for that coin is based on future developments.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:19:04 PM

XST has the volume.  

All I see are big investors from a failing coin trying to get attention. Thats it.  There is no other reason for you to be here.

You keep providing your opinion over and over and over with NO EVIDENCE  "and i stated stealthsend is vaporware because chandran sigs are not linkable"

Provide some solid evidence, and I will stop calling you a liar.

About the copyright, whatever...thats just an excuse for you to troll.  

So at this point to me you are a liar, and a scammer.

What is so complicated and not clear to see that i'm not here about any other coin! I'm here talking about xst. Are you serious about xst or just being a nusance. Its one or the other you either get it or you don't.

If you get it then you wouldn't be saying half the stuff you do so you must not get it so all you are doing is looking stupid by avoiding actually looking at it!

Which one would you rather be and which one are you being?
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: