Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
knievel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:11:10 PM

well yeah but to much silence isent good thats why prob no not so much new investor come either, im ofc  i havent sold any of my coins yet

but yeah future will tell Smiley

I'm sure nobody of you is a programmer or something similar. Coding is very time consuming, mostly difficult and exhausting. If you get derail of your train of thoughts it's really hard to find a way back (I hope you understand what I mean, my english is not that good).
Now, you're asking for updates and whitepapers... But the devs are limited and the day only has 24 hours. It's still not possible for one person to work, sleep, push a project through programming, create a whitepaper and and and... Devs said they need 10 days for coding. This is not much time for programming. Big software development projects usually needs weeks and months to their final stage. So, give them the time they need and everything will go well. Smiley

argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:15:32 PM

I am getting tired of restarting the wallet...

Dev please fix this or update us

Regarding any wallet issues please post a couple things with your complaint in order to further track down any issues that need fixing,
1, we need to know symptoms
2, what version qt you are using if windows exe or zip installl
3, most helpful would be if you had a pastebin or dropbox of your debug.log

Wallet hasn't been able to sync for the last day or so (~20 hours). Tried several times to wipe everything (excluding wallet.dat) with both exe and zip install (latest version). Gets stuck at block 7611 every time. Connections vary between 4-11 over several hours.

1: Symptoms are; not syncing - constantly trying to "catch up", but nothing is happening
2: Latest Win version QT (1.0.3.1) zip install (tried exe install before, same result)
3: debug.log

looking over the debug I would suggest closing the qt down, going to the %appdata%/Stealthcoin folder and deleting just the peer.dat

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
poon4

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:22:46 PM

pos only?the pow stage is end?
macorcina

Activity: 466

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:23:12 PM

Regarding any wallet issues please post a couple things with your complaint in order to further track down any issues that need fixing,

Wallet hasn't been able to sync for the last day or so (~20 hours). Tried several times to wipe everything (excluding wallet.dat) with both exe and zip install (latest version). Gets stuck at block 7611 every time. Connections vary between 4-11 over several hours.

1: Symptoms are; not syncing - constantly trying to "catch up", but nothing is happening
2: Latest Win version QT (1.0.3.1) zip install (tried exe install before, same result)

looking over the debug I would suggest closing the qt down, going to the %appdata%/Stealthcoin folder and deleting just the peer.dat

i also do all  and no sync of wallet
plese help show 1091 bloks remaining 2 hour
bobby6killers

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:32:17 PM

well yeah but to much silence isent good thats why prob no not so much new investor come either, im ofc  i havent sold any of my coins yet

but yeah future will tell Smiley

I'm sure nobody of you is a programmer or something similar. Coding is very time consuming, mostly difficult and exhausting. If you get derail of your train of thoughts it's really hard to find a way back (I hope you understand what I mean, my english is not that good).
Now, you're asking for updates and whitepapers... But the devs are limited and the day only has 24 hours. It's still not possible for one person to work, sleep, push a project through programming, create a whitepaper and and and... Devs said they need 10 days for coding. This is not much time for programming. Big software development projects usually needs weeks and months to their final stage. So, give them the time they need and everything will go well. Smiley

+1
radus

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:34:37 PM

Done, not once, not twice, but three times now. The problem persists. (plenty of connections each time, the wallet also got some time to think about it each time).

macorcina

Activity: 466

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:37:20 PM

Done, not once, not twice, but three times now. The problem persists. (plenty of connections each time, the wallet also got some time to think about it each time).

My wallet also show 3 bloks remainig then 1097 bloks then jump to 911 bloks i have 13 connections
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:40:51 PM

a few times I have to restart because of the connection with the Tor network, but it still works fine

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:42:51 PM

stealthcoin is blamed for the extinction of the dinosaurs!

SELL SELL SELL

wmc

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:44:36 PM

omg no proof needed i sell Smiley
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:49:32 PM

syncing stopped at block 7651

Try this

download blkindex.dat and blk0001.dat at http://short.cc/block
replace your blkindex.dat and blk0001.dat with the new ones. both located Users\Administrator\Appdata\Roaming\StealthCoin

this is to jump start your syncing process. I found sometime it LOST CONNECTION and stop the block download process.
Racer8

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:59:09 PM

I had problems syncing my wallet, I restarted etc.  so I decided to try some patience and it eventually synced up just fine.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:59:52 PM

My wallet also show 3 bloks remainig then 1097 bloks then jump to 911 bloks i have 13 connections

Just a suggestion. Stop the wallet, use a VPN, then start again.
If that works, your ISP could be throttling or blocking TOR traffic..
radus

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:11:03 PM

Just a suggestion. Stop the wallet, use a VPN, then start again.
If that works, your ISP could be throttling or blocking TOR traffic..
Tried VPN already. No luck. TOR traffic works fine. Gonna take a break from all of this and return later.

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:17:08 PM

I put a reddit out enquiring about XST if anyone can add their two cents that would be much appreciated!

http://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/2arxrl/stealth_coin_xst_the_next_big_thing/
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:41:23 PM

I put a reddit out enquiring about XST if anyone can add their two cents that would be much appreciated!

http://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/2arxrl/stealth_coin_xst_the_next_big_thing/

upvoted

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:08:35 PM

upvoted also

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
stayinanon

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:31:28 PM

Hello,

For the last months i've been working on a project myself that is originally being made for Bitcoin. However, I believe this project could work better with a anon currency.

The project is a Decentralized Marketplace where people can list their goods, products, services for free. The project is decentralized and I am not going to set up any rules about what is being sold and also I dont want to take any responsibility for whatever is going to be sold or traded.

I thought it would be best running this Marketplace via the TOR network. And as I said earlier I originally created this market for Bitcoin. However, I think for the best interest of all users, a cryptocurrency that is more anonymous would benefit most of the users. I have been doing lots of research about altcoins and I have decided that Stealthcoin would be among one of the better working cryptocurrencies. TOR is already implemented in the code and Stealth Send is something interesting aswell.

Something funny (faith perhaps?) is that my project is originally called Stealth Market and matches great with the name Stealthcoin.

Because I do believe that moderation is in some way required I have chosen to implement 2 important features to do so.

- Reputation system that is linked with the account being made & wallet adress. +rep and -rep other users.
- Up & downvote system for advertises. This feature is comparable with Reddit's system. The users of Stealth Market decide what advertises get listed as populair. When advertises get downvoted they will become less popular and move to pages that are less easy to find. Please note that advertises can also be completely blocked but this requires a significant amount of downvotes.
- Anti Spam feature

Because Stealth Market is decentralized I feel everybody should be able to list any good they want. However, this system will prevent the most disgusting things to get blocked or harder to find.

Stealth Market is currently in early testphase. I am testing it with a small hand of people and things are almost finished. Stealthcoin implementation is one of the last few things that need to be done. Hopefully tomorrow I have some time to post demo content.

Feel free to leave some feedback.

Thanks.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:37:15 PM

Hello,

For the last months i've been working on a project myself that is originally being made for Bitcoin. However, I believe this project could work better with a anon currency.

The project is a Decentralized Marketplace where people can list their goods, products, services for free. The project is decentralized and I am not going to set up any rules about what is being sold and also I dont want to take any responsibility for whatever is going to be sold or traded.

I thought it would be best running this Marketplace via the TOR network. And as I said earlier I originally created this market for Bitcoin. However, I think for the best interest of all users, a cryptocurrency that is more anonymous would benefit most of the users. I have been doing lots of research about altcoins and I have decided that Stealthcoin would be among one of the better working cryptocurrencies. TOR is already implemented in the code and Stealth Send is something interesting aswell.

Something funny (faith perhaps?) is that my project is originally called Stealth Market and matches great with the name Stealthcoin.

Because I do believe that moderation is in some way required I have chosen to implement 2 important features to do so.

- Reputation system that is linked with the account being made & wallet adress. +rep and -rep other users.
- Up & downvote system for advertises. This feature is comparable with Reddit's system. The users of Stealth Market decide what advertises get listed as populair. When advertises get downvoted they will become less popular and move to pages that are less easy to find. Please note that advertises can also be completely blocked but this requires a significant amount of downvotes.
- Anti Spam feature

Because Stealth Market is decentralized I feel everybody should be able to list any good they want. However, this system will prevent the most disgusting things to get blocked or harder to find.

Stealth Market is currently in early testphase. I am testing it with a small hand of people and things are almost finished. Stealthcoin implementation is one of the last few things that need to be done. Hopefully tomorrow I have some time to post demo content.

Feel free to leave some feedback.

Thanks.

newbie account with first post, be sure to post some demo account asap if you want to be believed  Cheesy

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:39:01 PM

Was just thinking that exact same thing. Talk is cheap
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: