Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:50:02 PM

now that site does seem like fun  Grin. fbi bunch of kids they always want what they can't have
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypton1te

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:59:43 PM

Hi guys,

I have been working on the design for the last 24 hours because a lot of stuff wasnt aligned and in wrong positions. The screenshots still show "BTC". Because as I told, I originally created this market for Bitcoin. I am going to change this to Stealthcoin however.

Furthermore things like a catagory feature are not implemented yet. I will need a few more days for this. Therefore im releasing the final version in 2 weeks.

I have made the deciscion to start closed beta. So if anyone is interested you can email me at: renegadesnipers1@gmail.com

Here is some preview content:

LOL you are a troll
LOL LOL LOL

No you are the biggest troll here EmilioMann...

These people are coming with a great innovative idea/feature and you are calling them a troll.

If they pull this off they deserves some big credits!
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:11:43 PM

Hi guys,

I have been working on the design for the last 24 hours because a lot of stuff wasnt aligned and in wrong positions. The screenshots still show "BTC". Because as I told, I originally created this market for Bitcoin. I am going to change this to Stealthcoin however.

Furthermore things like a catagory feature are not implemented yet. I will need a few more days for this. Therefore im releasing the final version in 2 weeks.

I have made the deciscion to start closed beta. So if anyone is interested you can email me at: renegadesnipers1@gmail.com

LOL you are a troll
LOL LOL LOL

These people are coming with a great innovative idea/feature and you are calling them a troll.

I'm very excited! In 1(word from hondo) and 2(stealthmarket) more weeks we will see how Stealthcoin can be the top notch anon coin. Hey coward and stupid people don't deserve to be rich and to have the good life.
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:12:59 PM

Hi guys,

LOL you are a troll
LOL LOL LOL

I'm very excited! In 1(word from hondo) and 2(stealthmarket) more weeks we will see how Stealthcoin can be the top notch anon coin. Hey coward and stupid people don't deserve to be rich and to have the good life.
[/quote]

+1000 let them get us cheap coins  Cool Cool Cool
uaivj

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:16:52 PM

If Hondo and stayinanon do "pull-off" what they are trying to, it would be huge.
plasmak

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:19:38 PM

I am also concerned with the staking function on the wallet - why does it split the amount after minting new coins? It ends up resetting the staking clock to 0. That effectively makes the new block generation for each staking wallet ~3 days. I think that's what's destroying the block times and the sync times?
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:01:18 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 06:01:10 PM by EmilioMann

Hi guys,

LOL you are a troll
LOL LOL LOL

Stolen cars?? LOL LOL LOL
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:35:36 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 05:27:40 PM by EmilioMann

anonymous cryptocoins are for people from non-democratic countries can buy legal products and do business freely without their governments to prohibit.
It should not be used for crimes.

may be hard for someone born and raised in free countries like the usa understand this, but in many countries people are prohibited
to buy products as a simple ps4 for his sons.

Sorry for my English
argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:37:34 PM

I am also concerned with the staking function on the wallet - why does it split the amount after minting new coins? It ends up resetting the staking clock to 0. That effectively makes the new block generation for each staking wallet ~3 days. I think that's what's destroying the block times and the sync times?
that is stand for any proof of stake coin. when you stake you destroy coin age in order to do so thats why its important to have multiple inputs. In regards to splitting the input in half. again this is the way stake works. it takes the input calculates the percentage of stake, and then creates two new inputs of close to equal value totaling the initial input plus the stake.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
knievel

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:19:21 PM

anonymous cryptocoins are for people from non-democratic countries can buy legal products and do business freely without their governments to prohibit.
It should not be used for crimes

Yes, it should not be used for crimes. But we all are adult and everybody comes to his own decision.
However, I think crime advertisement is not the right way. There are to many idiots on this cybercrime train and do we want (more) idiots in this xst-community? Smiley
The basic idea with a stealthmarket where all goods can be traded is a good thing (imho) but we should not advertise with crime objects. Unfortunately this comes naturally.
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:35:45 PM

FBI?
LOL
AHAHA  Grin Grin Grin Grin

there is not an FBI coin? hmmm nice initials..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:37:21 PM

It should not be used for crimes

Yes, it should not be used for crimes. But we all are adult and everybody comes to his own decision.
However, I think crime advertisement is not the right way. There are to many idiots on this cybercrime train and do we want (more) idiots in this xst-community? Smiley
The basic idea with a stealthmarket where all goods can be traded is a good thing (imho) but we should not advertise with crime objects. Unfortunately this comes naturally.

actually the governments problem is not for crimes.. they want to control the money movement... and charge you for that... thats why they are considering it a crime...
You have money and not paying taxes to the government?Huh BAD BOY!!! ahahahahahah well they consider that "more" crime than killing someone....

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

plasmak

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:39:00 PM

that is stand for any proof of stake coin. when you stake you destroy coin age in order to do so thats why its important to have multiple inputs. In regards to splitting the input in half. again this is the way stake works. it takes the input calculates the percentage of stake, and then creates two new inputs of close to equal value totaling the initial input plus the stake.

Thanks for this! first coin i've staked so didn't know!
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:09:12 PM

Are the coins that are using CryptoNote (like Monero) really anonymous? It would be cool if someone knowledgeable about this stuff could give a rundown on all of the anon coins and show how XST is/will be different.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:13:40 PM

Are the coins that are using CryptoNote (like Monero) really anonymous? It would be cool if someone knowledgeable about this stuff could give a rundown on all of the anon coins and show how XST is/will be different.

To my understanding yes very much so.  As I understand it that is the biggest selling point of those coins but they have other issues that they have to contend with.
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:34:42 PM

This is awesome - Give XST a shout out people!!!

http://bitcoinmegaphone.com/
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:49:20 PM

Not sure what it is. But its not working as it should, time between blocks is quite frankly just silly.
On top of that the main dev goes missing for two weeks after launching the coin and volume is dropping hard.
Shame but it does not add up, and for that reason I'm out.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:54:21 PM

yea the wallet sucks..

they should answer this

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:03:13 PM

yea the wallet sucks..

they should answer this

Please try the following under "Network Connections", right click and edit your connection then go to IPv4 and IPv6 as follows:

The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:

The Google Public DNS IPv6 addresses are as follows:

2001:4860:4860::8888
2001:4860:4860::8844

Does this work?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:08:32 PM

Bitcoindark doesnt have anything and is outperforming us at the moment :O

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: