Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:32:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:18:53 PM

So you guys needed, 2 weeks to clear the bugs and another 2/3 weeks to implement StealthSend into the wallet?

I thought that Hondo went on a 10 day retreat to be working on StealthSend? How much time does this guy needs more? Maybe you should send him on a 30 day retreat.

Why don't you learn to program and do it yourself, tickturd?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:20:18 PM

So from what i understand from Hondo's post is that Stealthsend is going to be released tomorrow in the new wallet?

Can someone confirm this?

No. StealthSend is not gong to be released in a wallet today. A wallet based on the current beta will be released:

In terms of basic coin operations, the stable release will not have any changes from the beta, given the excellent performance of the beta wallet so far.

We hope that clears things up.

So you guys needed, 2 weeks to clear the bugs and another 2/3 weeks to implement StealthSend into the wallet?

I thought that Hondo went on a 10 day retreat to be working on StealthSend? How much time does this guy needs more? Maybe you should send him on a 30 day retreat.
It takes time for decent Develpers to impliment there work, I am happy to wait another 30 days I trust Hondo will come through, as he metioned this coin is a good LONG TERM investment however I can't see it staying below 1000 sat for to much longer.

why don't you learn programming and do it yourself Tongue
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:22:17 PM

So from what i understand from Hondo's post is that Stealthsend is going to be released tomorrow in the new wallet?

Can someone confirm this?

No. StealthSend is not gong to be released in a wallet today. A wallet based on the current beta will be released:

In terms of basic coin operations, the stable release will not have any changes from the beta, given the excellent performance of the beta wallet so far.

We hope that clears things up.

It takes time for decent Develpers to impliment there work, I am happy to wait another 30 days I trust Hondo will come through, as he metioned this coin is a good LONG TERM investment however I can't see it staying below 1000 sat for to much longer.

There are a lot of developers out there working on anon coins at the moment. In the world of crypto...is you snooze you lose. Let's hope that this team will deliver something in the near future, otherwise we may get buried underneath the wave of new coins that will be coming out soon. With that being said, it's best to take some time to get it right instead of putting out some crap coin. Crap coins will never succeed long-term. My fingers are crossed...I hope the devs are up to something cool.  Grin

Tor and sync are working perfectly in new wallet.
This is the first big thing.
how many coins are trying it for months without success? A lot
I don't understand this cheap price for stealthcoin

cryptobeast

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:28:28 PM

Professional work is not done by rush but test after test. The devs actually delivered with an excellent working wallet update from the first release, that is something to consider as good work from their behalf.
tx42

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:02:05 PM

This coin is a STEAL right now at these prices!

500k coins, TOR implemented at launch, only way to go from here is to Pluto..

Here's a screen shot for proof:

LOL

Look who is pumping a 100% carbon copy clone of stealth!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Check the github updates. They have been applying the same fixes as the stealth team after the stealth team made their fixes.

Busted, chump!

tx42

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:17:03 PM

Ouch.  Could he be ARCoin?  Really not cool for someone to just clone someones work without even attempting to do anything original...

I have no problem with clones, but trolling the coin you cloned from is really bad manners.

Craftyrocket

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:50:04 PM

LOL Tickturd! thats a new insult for the books.  Smiley
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:51:11 PM

Lol at people buying ARCoin, a direct (and still) clone of this.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
michael_phelps

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 09:04:08 PM

Oooh tooo funny!

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:11:13 PM

ARcoin - So it has TOR and Stealth Send, could this impact XST?
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:16:10 PM

People don't research just jump on new coin to earn some good money.

And at the end they lost so much money.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:37:09 PM

No.
It's a clone of XST.

If either coin gets "Big" people will realize it and come to the more innovative coin offering actual value to holders (XST).

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
deadliftbrah

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:57:57 PM

No.
It's a clone of XST.

If either coin gets "Big" people will realize it and come to the more innovative coin offering actual value to holders (XST).

Thanks, I've got a nice healthy wallet staking like a charm - keen to see some e-commerce come through.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:11:02 PM

No.
It's a clone of XST.

what makes you say that arcoin seems to have less coins
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:28:54 PM

Bitcoindark doesnt have anything and is outperforming us at the moment :O

I guess using Bitcoin in the name of your coin gets people excited.  Tongue

it worked with bitcoinplus haha

bitcoindark able to find a dev right now. It's amazing how this crypto work and the will of people throwing millions around.
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:32:18 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 10:44:20 PM by BTCwriter

No.
It's a clone of XST.

Less coins mean disadvantage. Any crypto have less then 10,000,000 coins is not for a long run. There is a coin name 42 which only have 42 coins. Now that is just ridiculous if you asking me but people do put their hard earn money into it
ProGamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:04:00 AM

No.
It's a clone of XST.

Less coins mean disadvantage. Any crypto have less then 10,000,000 coins is not for a long run. There is a coin name 42 which only have 42 coins. Now that is just ridiculous if you asking me but people do put their hard earn money into it

Crypto currencies are giving units by the software supporting them. They are infinitely divisible and thus the units are imaginary concepts for user friendly interaction. You could make dominate unit in Bitcoin become mBTC for example and have the unit of BTC no longer exist.
Craftyrocket

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:45:18 AM

To everyone who wishes for stealthcoin to succeed! Its never nice holding a bag i'm sure we've all been there, I am fairly new to altcoins maybe 2-3 months experience.

I'm sure many people like myself supporting stealthcoin are tempted to sell as soon as you see some reasonable buy order.... My experience although it may be limited, has proven to me when invested in a fairley new coin with awesome Devs the best method is to STOP LOOK AND LISTEN!

5-10 mins- 24hrs 1 week -2 weeks 1 month 2 months in some cases, obviously has to be a good coin, after you sell you will feel the pain! most small investers that have a little to play with (1btc e.g) find themselves in a noob dilemma, invest in a coin with limited research seems to be doing well good volume nice hype e.t.c you get in, you think your the nuts, at what you think is a good price, wait it out cause you wanna make some profit, could of got out with a profit but hold cause you think you can get a better profit and don't realize all the time your waiting news affects the price and it poops to the floor.

These noobs are desperate to continue playing the game and as a result sell there potentially highly valuable coins just so they have somthing to play with in the meantime, as a result veterans with 20 times the btc can afford to wait however long it takes as a result get richer, if you are compelled and have itch to sell put it on the sell orders in small incriments FFS!

Mabe you don't have the patience to support the coin your invested in 9 times out of ten my ordes get filled without the need to dump into the hands of players that really know how to play the game.

I'm sure some smart dick will reply to this with some bullshit bring it on.
deadliftbrah

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:17:14 AM

God dammit my wallet keeps syncing perfectly, I'm not use to this Devs.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:43:16 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 01:57:01 AM by EmilioMann

To everyone who wishes for stealthcoin to succeed! Its never nice holding a bag i'm sure we've all been there, I am fairly new to altcoins maybe 2-3 months experience.

I'm sure many people like myself supporting stealthcoin are tempted to sell as soon as you see some reasonable buy order.... My experience although it may be limited, has proven to me when invested in a fairley new coin with awesome Devs the best method is to STOP LOOK AND LISTEN!

5-10 mins- 24hrs 1 week -2 weeks 1 month 2 months in some cases, obviously has to be a good coin, after you sell you will feel the pain! most small investers that have a little to play with (1btc e.g) find themselves in a noob dilemma, invest in a coin with limited research seems to be doing well good volume nice hype e.t.c you get in, you think your the nuts, at what you think is a good price, wait it out cause you wanna make some profit, could of got out with a profit but hold cause you think you can get a better profit and don't realize all the time your waiting news affects the price and it poops to the floor.

These noobs are desperate to continue playing the game and as a result sell there potentially highly valuable coins just so they have somthing to play with in the meantime, as a result veterans with 20 times the btc can afford to wait however long it takes as a result get richer, if you are compelled and have itch to sell put it on the sell orders in small incriments FFS!

Mabe you don't have the patience to support the coin your invested in 9 times out of ten my ordes get filled without the need to dump into the hands of players that really know how to play the game.

I'm sure some smart dick will reply to this with some bullshit bring it on.

You're right.
I can not understand why this coin is so cheap. The price is a joke.
An expert examined the code and not found hidden premine or any other scam.
We have an excellent dev team, TOR functioning in wallet, a good community and its clonecoin has 20x more value.
A clone with a "dev" that does nothing, just blablabla, a nice op and copy&paste our code. He has been applying the same fixes that stealth team after the team made ​​the stealth their fixes.
The only explanation for this is our ugly logo and ugly op.
I repeat: Please devs, we need as fast as possible the new logo implemented, a good op and a website made ​​by a professional webdesigner.
We can make donations if necessary.
Sorry for my English.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: