Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:37:02 AM

Devs,
Stake Challenge 2, 21 July:
SKQKVbc5kKq3ErDXEQzkiNb6bUUe9JDZcM
RzBxwRLTSWR14F8iCKJQraWFYtE8t5kHQZ
SKoVkXrURiUejEzpS3TLdS4kR7ofHvyZjF
Broemer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:54:16 AM

Hahaha everybody know's it can't go below 900... I see people watching the books just like me selling everything slightly above 900 and putting up buy walls below 900.

Watching it like a hawk to buy cheap  Cool

The panic selling is because of the sell wall which we can ride on. I kind of feel bad for the people selling but hey, if I don't buy their coin, that sick sell wall guy/group will buy it all. Better to diversify it a bit, right?  Tongue
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:12:38 AM

saddly the sell walls have become too much, until 1500sats... i dont think there is a human behind these unreasonalbe sells... something is wrong...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:16:30 AM

Are you serious? I thought you were a sensible man. Do you call this a roadmap? hahaha  . Stealth send in 2 months, wow. If you check SFR(Saffroncoin) all these three features which are on roadmap are already implemented by SFR. In fact they have the best anonymity so far divide into two categories one by bouncing and other by Alias.

SFR launched in April and the features are poor. Shame we have as many pages as you on here having launched a few weeks ago. Good luck plugging your coin.

SFR features are poor? huh? Do your research again on that one.
And I like XST. Btw that roadmap giving exact dates...bad idea..its going to create bubbles. I bet you anything that there will be a massive dump around the 7th of august, and unless there are any updates or new features added before the 30th of September, its going to be a rough couple of months ahead of us.

copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:53:15 AM

oh common, could you stop talking for other coins? one guy started it.. and you follow like sheep his trolling...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:57:09 AM

Are you serious? I thought you were a sensible man. Do you call this a roadmap? hahaha  . Stealth send in 2 months, wow. If you check SFR(Saffroncoin) all these three features which are on roadmap are already implemented by SFR. In fact they have the best anonymity so far divide into two categories one by bouncing and other by Alias.

SFR launched in April and the features are poor. Shame we have as many pages as you on here having launched a few weeks ago. Good luck plugging your coin.

And I like XST. Btw that roadmap giving exact dates...bad idea..its going to create bubbles. I bet you anything that there will be a massive dump around the 7th of august, and unless there are any updates or new features added before the 30th of September, its going to be a rough couple of months ahead of us.

Saffron is a nice clone of myriad, but the anonymity is not cryptographic. In fact, it's pretty bad, as the sender and receiver can be linked by transaction amount.

"We are using Bouncing cycles. Your amount first gets broken down into random smaller pieces and sent to random addresses on multiple nodes. Those small amounts bounce from node to node according to the number of cycles that you have provided. Once all the bounces are complete, those smaller amounts are then combined and sent to your destination from an entirely random and remote address."

And it's damn expensive anonymity too:

"Do note that a transaction fee of 2% is taken for every transaction. This is done to discourage the use of anon unnecessarily since these services can bloat the blockchain a bit."

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:00:42 AM

saddly the sell walls have become too much, until 1500sats... i dont think there is a human behind these unreasonalbe sells... something is wrong...

I think you are behind them. Your fear is convincing, but not to me.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:26:43 AM

Saffron is a nice clone of myriad, but the anonymity is not cryptographic. In fact, it's pretty bad, as the sender and receiver can be linked by transaction amount.

"We are using Bouncing cycles. Your amount first gets broken down into random smaller pieces and sent to random addresses on multiple nodes. Those small amounts bounce from node to node according to the number of cycles that you have provided. Once all the bounces are complete, those smaller amounts are then combined and sent to your destination from an entirely random and remote address."

"Do note that a transaction fee of 2% is taken for every transaction. This is done to discourage the use of anon unnecessarily since these services can bloat the blockchain a bit."

Saffron has multiple anon systems, all optional, including using aliases where you dont even the recipients address. And anon is just one of many features.

By the way you have a challenge from one of the main devs, who is in the IRC right now. You are welcomed to come to IRC, thread or perhaps PM him, whichever you choose. Here is you challenge, and it would be appreciated if you take it. Thanks tx42.

[05:10] <sfrdev> We just keep doing what we do best
[05:12] <sfrdev> If that guy feels, the anonymity is bad. Let him trace it and find the origin
[05:14] <cryptoholic11> can I actually offer him to come to this thread and take the challenge of tracing the transactions?
[05:15] <cryptoholic11> or come to this IRC
[05:16] <sfrdev> Yea sure. Ask him to use the max of 5 cycles and trace the origin address and the dest address
[05:16] <sfrdev> If he is successful, then we will know there is a flaw and we will look to improve. We would be happy if he is successfull becaus it helps us make our product better
[05:18] <sfrdev> If he fails, we will know we have the best

IrReAr

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:27:21 AM

Lol, you are so newbie. And even don't know how send or send+ works.
>In fact, it's pretty bad, as the sender and receiver can be linked by transaction amount.
Absolute no knowledges about coin or algoritms. IMO there could be some holes but not so simple as you said.
>2%
It's beta, dude. send+ taking 1.5%
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:24:02 AM

>In fact, it's pretty bad, as the sender and receiver can be linked by transaction amount.
Absolute no knowledges about coin or algoritms. IMO there could be some holes but not so simple as you said.
>2%
I'm sure he don't care and most people here don't care, included me. Take your crap coin to somewhere else.
IrReAr

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:29:57 AM

>2%
I'm sure he don't care and most people here don't care, included me. Take your crap coin to somewhere else.
He started first. I do hate when ppl talking about other coins in foreign topics, but he gave absolutely inaccurate information. BTW I'm holding some XST either.
Cesare1985

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:28:21 AM

I sold to 1.3K... I think that it will fall below 800sat soon!
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:58:35 AM

I sold to 1.3K... I think that it will fall below 800sat soon!

Hehe,i bought for 700 and im not goin to sell it less then 2k,when it go below 800 im on way to buy again many of them.Im just little bit confuse with minting mine so i need to wait,is good for me that price is again low.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:08:59 PM

We can't stop big investor to sell those coins, they must be bought around 600-700 or below price,
now they are thinking price will go down again that is why they are selling and will rebuy again on lower price.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
crypke

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:40:46 PM

dump is over soon, then 2k incoming
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:52:28 PM

http://explorer.argakiig.us/address/SJhtGsKGgnJGqYbfZMkv8JKL23eqiDQD1C

GStealthCoin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:28:02 PM

Minor point for the team - the logo on the mobile Twitter site is the old one.

Great job so far! Thanks!

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:31:54 PM

Anyone want to become an XST whale overnight?

Entry price ~10 btc  Grin

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:34:45 PM

Any thoughts on Keycoin? I know there's less than a million coins but that price shot up fast.  Shocked They say that they have an anon feature now and are working on an OS that uses a mixture of Tor among other things.

Their thread is a cheerleading session. I skimmed through it and I can't find one negative or skeptical comment. Is this the new thing or just a huge hype pump? What do you think?

September 30th feels like a lifetime away.  Cry lol

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1199

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:40:18 PM

Any thoughts on Keycoin? I know there's less than a million coins but that price shot up fast.  Shocked They say that they have an anon feature now and are working on an OS that uses a mixture of Tor among other things.

Their thread is a cheerleading session. I skimmed through it and I can't find one negative or skeptical comment. Is this the new thing or just a huge hype pump? What do you think?

September 30th feels like a lifetime away.  Cry lol

KeyCoin I think is a very very good scamcoin ...I made profit with her but that's it. My opinion is that you can't go on a long road with that coin.
Trust me when I say it will collapse in a fraction Smiley).
XST has the ultimate weapon and when investors starts to realize that this coin is actual unique they will start to invest...so grab your coins or get scammed on keycoin....your choice.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: