Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
zwjin45n

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:27:26 AM

Hondo again, using my StealthSend address.

I'm checking in here at bitcointalk tonight.

First of all, sorry about that post with the big red letters directed at HunterS. That was me, but I wanted to get his attention because I don't want to see him lose his XST. I checked out Hunter's address and noticed that he had done a lot of work creating staking transactions. This effort really helps to secure the blockchain and get transactions processed. I live for stable networks and smooth transaction processing, so seeing all that stake really makes me happy.

Second (and related to Hunter's efforts), I calculated the growth of the money supply since StealthCoin went pure PoS. Because so many people keep coins on exchanges or offline, the money supply has been growing at about 4.8% per year since the switch. What follows is the calculation. (1) The money supply at the switch was 20716721.24 XST. (2) The money supply when I made the calculation about an hour ago was 20776246.37 XST. (3) The change in money was 0.287% during that time ([20776246.37 - 20716721.24] / 20716721.24). (4) The number of days since PoS has been about 21.8, or 0.0597 of a year. Therefore, the APR over that time is 0.287% / 0.0597 = 4.8%!

What's that mean to people who are staking continuously? Well, if you stake continuously, you'll earn interest at about 21% (compounded nominal 20%), meaning your money at the end of a year will be 1.21 times what it was at the beginning. However, the money supply will only be 1.048 times what it was at the beginning. That means your actual control of the money supply will grow at 15.46% ([1.21 - 1.048) / 1.048])! In other words, just by continuously staking, you will earn 15.46% of real money supply! That is, you won't just be keeping up with the money supply, you will be getting ahead of it!

Third, I'd like to ask the community what they think about postponing release of the white paper. In it, I discuss how StealthSend works, but I also include some necessary details that may help other teams duplicate our efforts. After much reflection, I feel like it would be better to release the whitepaper maybe 5 days before StealthSend (which is still scheduled for the end of September). What do you guys think?
WTF!!!???!!!?Huh??!!??the coin was almost dead!and you still thinking about release white paper in next month?!?!;Huh!??You made a promise that you will gonna release it at 7th ...As what you say in roadmap!!!!!And now you are not gonna fullfill your promise....Shamed on you!
TrekRider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:49:00 AM

Hondo again, using my StealthSend address.

I'm checking in here at bitcointalk tonight.

First of all, sorry about that post with the big red letters directed at HunterS. That was me, but I wanted to get his attention because I don't want to see him lose his XST. I checked out Hunter's address and noticed that he had done a lot of work creating staking transactions. This effort really helps to secure the blockchain and get transactions processed. I live for stable networks and smooth transaction processing, so seeing all that stake really makes me happy.

Second (and related to Hunter's efforts), I calculated the growth of the money supply since StealthCoin went pure PoS. Because so many people keep coins on exchanges or offline, the money supply has been growing at about 4.8% per year since the switch. What follows is the calculation. (1) The money supply at the switch was 20716721.24 XST. (2) The money supply when I made the calculation about an hour ago was 20776246.37 XST. (3) The change in money was 0.287% during that time ([20776246.37 - 20716721.24] / 20716721.24). (4) The number of days since PoS has been about 21.8, or 0.0597 of a year. Therefore, the APR over that time is 0.287% / 0.0597 = 4.8%!

What's that mean to people who are staking continuously? Well, if you stake continuously, you'll earn interest at about 21% (compounded nominal 20%), meaning your money at the end of a year will be 1.21 times what it was at the beginning. However, the money supply will only be 1.048 times what it was at the beginning. That means your actual control of the money supply will grow at 15.46% ([1.21 - 1.048) / 1.048])! In other words, just by continuously staking, you will earn 15.46% of real money supply! That is, you won't just be keeping up with the money supply, you will be getting ahead of it!

Third, I'd like to ask the community what they think about postponing release of the white paper. In it, I discuss how StealthSend works, but I also include some necessary details that may help other teams duplicate our efforts. After much reflection, I feel like it would be better to release the whitepaper maybe 5 days before StealthSend (which is still scheduled for the end of September). What do you guys think?
WTF!!!???!!!?Huh??!!??the coin was almost dead!and you still thinking about release white paper in next month?!?!;Huh!??You made a promise that you will gonna release it at 7th ...As what you say in roadmap!!!!!And now you are not gonna fullfill your promise....Shamed on you!

Learn to read, troll.
gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:01:52 AM

Grin
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:36:27 AM

is there going to be a new windows wallet?  i continue to have all kinds of problems with it.

i decided to delete the BC because i was having minting problems, and now i'm back to the first problem i have, which is the BC getting stuck while download.  i have to quit and restart the wallet about a dozen times to get the BC to download.

am i really the only one using windows wallet with issues?

NEM, LSK, STRAT
StealthDevs (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:09:08 AM

is there going to be a new windows wallet?  i continue to have all kinds of problems with it.

i decided to delete the BC because i was having minting problems, and now i'm back to the first problem i have, which is the BC getting stuck while download.  i have to quit and restart the wallet about a dozen times to get the BC to download.

You might be. The inability to stake is often the result of a corrupted wallet. Have you tried to export your private keys and then import them into a fresh wallet?

It would really help if you were to post the contents of your debug.log file somewhere. You can PM us the link if you do not wish to post it on the thread.

STEALTH | XST | stealth.org
Primitive

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:06:34 AM

You might be. The inability to stake is often the result of a corrupted wallet. Have you tried to export your private keys and then import them into a fresh wallet?

It would really help if you were to post the contents of your debug.log file somewhere. You can PM us the link if you do not wish to post it on the thread.

thanks.  i'll send you some of the log via PM. 

it would be strange if the wallet was corrupted.  it was a nice fresh install - and i'm running several other QTs without issues.

thanks for your help

NEM, LSK, STRAT
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:08:26 AM

is there going to be a new windows wallet?  i continue to have all kinds of problems with it.

i decided to delete the BC because i was having minting problems, and now i'm back to the first problem i have, which is the BC getting stuck while download.  i have to quit and restart the wallet about a dozen times to get the BC to download.

I am sure you is the only one. I've check your messages back about 10days and all talking about wallet stuck and wallet having problem. All my 5 wallets are working fine and yesterday I deleted 2 of my wallets and reinstalled, just to test from time to time. all worked! just close and open a few times if it stuck.

It's seem your only FUD is wallet problem which no one having any issue.
Primitive

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:10:01 AM

I am sure you is the only one. I've check your messages back about 10days and all talking about wallet stuck and wallet having problem. All my 5 wallets are working fine and yesterday I deleted 2 of my wallets and reinstalled, just to test from time to time. all worked! just close and open a few times if it stuck.

yes, that eventually worked (although i think its a relatively large bug if you have to restart the wallet 5 times just to get the blocks to sync.

ALSO -- i am having the issue with my coins not maturing.

i'm sending debug file to dev - im obviously doing somethint wrong...

NEM, LSK, STRAT
Primitive

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:16:50 AM

http://www.argakiig.us/xst/

^ how often is this updated?  its not showing coins that i deposited in my wallet 2 days ago.

not trying to be a pain, just curious.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
StealthDevs (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:59:50 AM

^ how often is this updated?  its not showing coins that i deposited in my wallet 2 days ago.

All of the coins need to be at the same deposit address, not simply the same wallet. The present datestamp of the rich list says that it is current.

StealthDevs (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:04:37 AM

it would be strange if the wallet was corrupted.  it was a nice fresh install - and i'm running several other QTs without issues.

A corrupted wallet means that your wallet.dat may be corrupted. You can fix this by exporting your private keys and re-importing them. Corrupted wallet.dat files happen to users of all coins. You won't lose your coins, but you will need to fix your wallet if it is corrupted.

sibcurrency

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:43:02 AM

+1 Yes, you are only one who have issues with wallet. May be your problem is not in wallet but in operating system which can be corrupted. Roll Eyes
As for me wallet works perfectly, big thanx for dev team! I made several transactions, it was very quick! I think the speed and simplicity (no more additional keys, codes, passwords like in other coins) is another positive side of the XST.
Also I'm receiving coins from minting like the other members, so everything works great!
I have no doubt we are going forward with this currency, it will have a bright future!

[XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:29:35 AM

All of the coins need to be at the same deposit address, not simply the same wallet. The present datestamp of the rich list says that it is current.

Is the biggest holder Bittrex or does this show separate Bittrex addresses?

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
djek31

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:40:33 AM

what happened to stealthmarket?
sibcurrency

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:21:35 AM

I think the "richlist" shows only "mature" coins which are used for staking. So when you receive coins to your wallet you have to wait a few days for POS start working (don't forget to unlock wallet). As for Bittrex I'm not sured they use coins for staking...
Devs can explain better, wait for them

sibcurrency

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:32:37 AM

I think Stealth Market may have been a troll as it has gone quiet.

Stealth Outlet is in the works now. BTCWriter may be able to provide an update on this?
If someone didn't post at the thread for a week - he is a troll?
-he can be on vacation (you know it's summer right now)
-he can be in development process and don't have a free time to post here
-other reasons
Mr. GStealthCoin, please carefully chose your words.

TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:30:21 PM

I think the "richlist" shows only "mature" coins which are used for staking. So when you receive coins to your wallet you have to wait a few days for POS start working (don't forget to unlock wallet). As for Bittrex I'm not sured they use coins for staking...
Devs can explain better, wait for them

Yep, it is still showing me as having the same amount as I had 2 days ago even though I added another 40K yesterday. The full amount will show when the coins are mature.....I believe.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:37:39 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 01:54:46 PM by BTCwriter

I think Stealth Market may have been a troll as it has gone quiet.

Stealth Outlet is in the works now. BTCWriter may be able to provide an update on this?

I'm not going to promise or hype anything about this. You will seeing it when it's done or you will not see it when it's not done. All I can say the coders did installed an auction script with some add-on/twisted to it. How it work is to have stealthcoin deposit with freelancer escrow style payment/communication as it's not safe for buyers to not have escrow service because we're dealing with crypto world, not credit card or Paypal type. so, it's auction+freelancer scripts and stealthcoin mixed into one. It's not work yet and we also need stealthcoin ewallet for this to work when the coding is ready.

I am sure it could getting done faster if stealthcoin price go up considerably. Money talk, more money more coders  Grin Again, this is not a promise or hype project.
also I plan to stay with Stealthcoin for a long haul so this will not get done any time soon.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:12:52 PM

Thanks BTCWriter.

Also I have confirmed Stealth Market is still in the works and very close.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:13:33 PM

Thanks BTCWriter.

Also I have confirmed Stealth Market is still in the works and very close.

yes and when will be the stealth market become operational.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: