Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:07:05 AM

How would XST benefit a .onion vendor e.g. someone selling on blackmarket/silkroad?  
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:53:31 AM

How would XST benefit a .onion vendor e.g. someone selling on blackmarket/silkroad?  

I prefer to think as stealthcoin can help people who live in not democratic countries, authoritarian and with closed economy.

It's hard for those who live in free countries like usa understand this, but there are countries in which a father is prohibited from buying a ps4 for their children.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:45:23 AM

Our progress this weekend included bringing a security expert onto the team.

XST holders...this isn't something to just browse over...  This is a great addition to the team and will help improve our products that much more!

Don't trust any exchange!
deadliftbrah

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:01:19 AM

I prefer to think as stealthcoin can help people who live in not democratic countries, authoritarian and with closed economy.

It's hard for those who live in free countries like usa understand this, but there are countries in which a father is prohibited from buying a ps4 for their children.

Yes ultimately that would be great, however I'm trying to get information for a core group of people involved in .onion commerce and in order for XST to assist noble causes we'll need to engage with the TOR community.
deadliftbrah

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:02:39 AM

XST holders...this isn't something to just browse over...  This is a great addition to the team and will help improve our products that much more!

Thanks for putting attention on this point - it's a great addition and very welcome. Long term growth and development is looking very good for XST.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:31:34 AM

Hei guys how about talking with coinmarketcap to change our logo with the new one ? I mean in cryptoland anything is important , even a logo .
Hondo or any dev should take care of this I think... Grin

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
StealthDevs (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:37:11 AM

Hei guys how about talking with coinmarketcap to change our logo with the new one ? I mean in cryptoland anything is important , even a logo .
Hondo or any dev should take care of this I think... Grin

Yes. It's been brought up among the devs a few times. We'll assign someone specific to it.

Thanks for the reminder.

STEALTH | XST | stealth.org
StealthSend

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:20:15 AM

XST holders...this isn't something to just browse over...  This is a great addition to the team and will help improve our products that much more!

Koontas gets credit for finding the security expert (who also happens to be an android expert).

-- Hondo
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:43:57 AM

XST holders...this isn't something to just browse over...  This is a great addition to the team and will help improve our products that much more!

Koontas gets credit for finding the security expert (who also happens to be an android expert).

-- Hondo

Nice job Koontas. I'm thinking perhaps a staking Android wallet that will also include a secure anon sending feature, aka StealthSend in our future then?

Also want to say thank you to the devs for keeping everyone in the loop as to what is happening with the development of the coin. That is a huge plus for investors. Also our wallet is the second best performing one, network wise, on BITtrex, which says a ton about the team behind the code.

https://bittrex.com/Status

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:24:23 PM

-- Hondo

Awesome new indeed. I can't wait for this new android wallet. Every improvement and add-on to the coin the closer StealthCoin becoming a big player in this altcoins, I think the team are awesome and StealthCoin should have a breakout very soon. I personally very excited about this.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:17:34 PM

moon?
TrekRider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:20:18 PM

https://i.imgur.com/dGh1xLT.jpg
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:45:52 PM

WOOOOWWW !!

Someone bought 400k !!!
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:10:22 PM

WOOOOWWW !!

Someone bought 400k !!!

Yes, He/she took out the 0.000009 buy order and go straight to grabs the ask walls, almost 5 BTC. He/she will be soon another whale. If there is going to be another 5 BTC then it would shooting straight to 0.00002, it would then creating Stealthcoin frenzy all over crypto world. 5 BTC more and the frenzy begin.
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:39:26 AM

pump pump pump  Grin

A definite rise in BTC volume today. Maybe the Cloakcoin people are starting to move over here.
StealthSend

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:00:47 AM

In the spirit of more frequent updates, here's what's been going on:

1. I got an 8 core linux box to expedite development of StealthSend and some of the other technologies we are working on. I've not only set up the OS, but have finished a basic development environment on it. I'm happy I did it, because this baby is FAST! Much faster than the 2006 iMac I've been using for the last 8 years. To ensure this development environment works correctly, I made a 64 bit linux build of the StealthCoin wallet:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YdFNOX1NXSjBvYWM/edit?usp=sharing

If you've got a 64 bit linux box, give it a try. Just unzip it and run the "Stealth Qt" program inside the bundle folder. I tested it on a fresh XUbuntu install with absolutely no extra dependencies installed, so it should work with any 64 bit linux system.

2. We are making headway on our mobile technology. The android app for trustless, secure sending, is probably 30% to 40% done, being hammered out by our security/android expert. That is putting a heck of a lot of pressure on me to make the changes in the wallet for the mobile technology. Now that my new linux box is functional as a development environment, I should make some pretty quick headway on the wallet modifications.

3. Our designer is back! I guess I can name him because his design firm appears at the bottom of the StealthCoin web page. Sascha is a prolific designer and somewhat of a conceptual architect as well. He is single-handedly constructing a visual identity for StealthCoin while helping to create a organizational framework in which to put many of the development ideas that the team is working on. I don't know if I'm supposed to reveal it, but check out his work on the new blog: http://blog.stealth-coin.com

Well, I'll stop now because I mostly wanted to show off my sweet linux build of the wallet tonight. We seem to be on track to deliver the mobile sending platform at the advertised time, even with the days I've lost to setting up my new workstation.

-- Hondo
zeerobje

Activity: 326

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:39:12 AM

Hondo,

Thanks for your great update, Xst has one of the best dev's.....Whe have a lot more then the most other coins.
pm1978

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:44:08 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 11:10:35 AM by pm1978

1. I got an 8 core linux box to expedite development of StealthSend and some of the other technologies we are working on. I've not only set up the OS, but have finished a basic development environment on it. I'm happy I did it, because this baby is FAST! Much faster than the 2006 iMac I've been using for the last 8 years. To ensure this development environment works correctly, I made a 64 bit linux build of the StealthCoin wallet:

If you've got a 64 bit linux box, give it a try. Just unzip it and run the "Stealth Qt" program inside the bundle folder. I tested it on a fresh XUbuntu install with absolutely no extra dependencies installed, so it should work with any 64 bit linux system.

2. We are making headway on our mobile technology. The android app for trustless, secure sending, is probably 30% to 40% done, being hammered out by our security/android expert. That is putting a heck of a lot of pressure on me to make the changes in the wallet for the mobile technology. Now that my new linux box is functional as a development environment, I should make some pretty quick headway on the wallet modifications.

3. Our designer is back! I guess I can name him because his design firm appears at the bottom of the StealthCoin web page. Sascha is a prolific designer and somewhat of a conceptual architect as well. He is single-handedly constructing a visual identity for StealthCoin while helping to create a organizational framework in which to put many of the development ideas that the team is working on. I don't know if I'm supposed to reveal it, but check out his work on the new blog: http://blog.stealth-coin.com

Well, I'll stop now because I mostly wanted to show off my sweet linux build of the wallet tonight. We seem to be on track to deliver the mobile sending platform at the advertised time, even with the days I've lost to setting up my new workstation.

-- Hondo

Thank you for the flowers!  Cheesy

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:10:47 AM

-- Hondo

Hondo, you are one of the best developer who know the value of communication.
You always update us on time, before we asked you.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:01:04 PM

-- Hondo

Hondo, you are one of the best developer who know the value of communication.
You always update us on time, before we asked you.

+1000 nice work great developers . keep it up
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: