Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:28:12 AM

I think it would be very useful if the Dev team could check these Reddit's intermittently. I think comments directly from the Dev team will carry a lot more credibility than Stealthcoin users. Someone has already asked why Stealthcoin is better than Bitcoin, for example.

I am not trying to dictate how the Dev team spend their time - just an idea to try to boost awareness.

Please up-vote if you agree with the posts.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2e9yjp/stealthcoin_tor_enabled_anonymous_currency/

http://www.reddit.com/r/TOR/comments/2e68s0/stealthcoin_tor_enabled_anonymous_currency/

Hondo would be good if you could answer some of the questions on the thread, it's already incentivised one person to pick up some coins. Having your comments would add a lot of credibility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StealthSend

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:13:13 AM

getting "Alert message 5 from Hondor." (sp?) ....everytime I open the client OSX

Sorry about the alerts. I need to cancel them. I previously made a little mistake and made the alert number very high, trying to do a blanket cancel of other tests and I'm afraid it has made a few "semi-permanent". I'll work it out. To be honest, it has been a low priority because I've been working on the next phase of the roadmap with absolutely all of my free time (and much of my sleep time too).

I'm happy to report that just today we have overcome some of the biggest technological hurdles by hammering out the cryptography for the next landmark. There are a lot of nuances to establishing secure channels between potentially mobile devices because different platforms have differing ways of wrapping information. Cryptography is done at the level of bits and bytes, but when these bits and bytes are wrapped differently on different platforms, it becomes difficult to determine the best way to pack and unpack them.

The cryptography for the next stage, though, has been hammered out, both in terms of specifications and implementation. We are using a type of cryptography called "authenticated encryption" that is suitable for financial transactions of any size. This cryptography is used by banking institutions and governments to thwart blind tampering with transaction information. It turns out that such tamper resistance is itself a deep issue and requires careful consideration of the cryptography used to ensure it.

I will fix the alert errors, but probably after the I have finished stitching together our mobile technology. I believe we are still on track to make the deadline. If not, it will be only a day or two delay, but at this moment I don't believe the likelihood of missing the release date is very high.

-- Hondo
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:21:37 AM

getting "Alert message 5 from Hondor." (sp?) ....everytime I open the client OSX

Sorry about the alerts. I need to cancel them. I previously made a little mistake and made the alert number very high, trying to do a blanket cancel of other tests and I'm afraid it has made a few "semi-permanent". I'll work it out. To be honest, it has been a low priority because I've been working on the next phase of the roadmap with absolutely all of my free time (and much of my sleep time too).

I'm happy to report that just today we have overcome some of the biggest technological hurdles by hammering out the cryptography for the next landmark. There are a lot of nuances to establishing secure channels between potentially mobile devices because different platforms have differing ways of wrapping information. Cryptography is done at the level of bits and bytes, but when these bits and bytes are wrapped differently on different platforms, it becomes difficult to determine the best way to pack and unpack them.

The cryptography for the next stage, though, has been hammered out, both in terms of specifications and implementation. We are using a type of cryptography called "authenticated encryption" that is suitable for financial transactions of any size. This cryptography is used by banking institutions and governments to thwart blind tampering with transaction information. It turns out that such tamper resistance is itself a deep issue and requires careful consideration of the cryptography used to ensure it.

I will fix the alert errors, but probably after the I have finished stitching together our mobile technology. I believe we are still on track to make the deadline. If not, it will be only a day or two delay, but at this moment I don't believe the likelihood of missing the release date is very high.

-- Hondo

Awesome. Thanks for keeping us in the loop regarding the development of the coin and the anon system you are working on. Really impressed with the ongoing transparency and updates that you have shown to your investors.

Just remember people; invest in the dev, not the coin.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
StealthSend

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:24:17 AM

Things must be getting serious...

Not serious. I just tried a blanket cancel. Let me know if these alerts keep popping up on restart. If so, I'll hard code a fix in the next wallet.

-- Hondo

Edit: I just restarted my client and didn't get a popup! I guess I should have tried that sooner.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:25:24 PM

why this big dump  Huh

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:53:15 PM

why this big dump  Huh

No idea, but who ever did dump @ 800, many thanks. Picked up another 61k.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:58:41 PM

why this big dump  Huh

No idea, but who ever did dump @ 800, many thanks. Picked up another 61k.

Lucky, I invested everything I had left in the SFR, otherwise I would have also taken

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
StealthSend

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 07:35:09 AM

I spent tonight hardening the cryptography of our mobile sending platform, adding a couple of layers of security on top of authenticated encryption. These improvements cost a day. My philosophy is to create heavyweight features on which users can rely completely. I'll outline the cryptography in a whitepaper brief that will accompany or shortly follow release.

On or about our release date, we should have the endpoints of the sending platform done with only incomplete part being a basic non-cryptographic message processing utility. We hoped to have this utility written and deployed by release time, but we lost our best web-app developer to another project (hopefully temporarily). The message processing utility is easy to write, but a little more difficult to deploy because it needs to support all the major operating systems to make it generally useful. However, it looks like we are on track to deliver the critical parts of the technology on time, which are a mobile app and wallet changes. We will release the processing utility a few days later. We will need that utility ourselves because we plan a web service around our mobile technology that requires this message processing.

In short, we probably won't have a full pipeline deployed in two days, because we would still need to connect the critical parts (which will be done) using a message processing utility (undone). We will have a proof of concept put together, however, to demonstrate that the platform works.

-- Hondo
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:49:47 AM

Just curious - why is the buy support so thin for this coin? 1BTC worth of sales and it's down from 1k to 600.
Pliznou

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:36:41 AM

Just curious - why is the buy support so thin for this coin? 1BTC worth of sales and it's down from 1k to 600.
Because nothing is happening with this coin now and some prefer to sell and spend their money somewhere else. Maybe will buy later. Price is very stable since 3 weeks or more with only occasional dumps. That means coin is strong but people believe they have a time and buy XST after week or two at same price or cheaper. Maybe its truth.
grndnpnd

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 04:03:10 PM

Because nothing is happening with this coin now and some prefer to sell and spend their money somewhere else. Maybe will buy later. Price is very stable since 3 weeks or more with only occasional dumps. That means coin is strong but people believe they have a time and buy XST after week or two at same price or cheaper. Maybe its truth.

Sorry this made me laugh..... Stealthcoin is 1 day from a release date and there is nothing going on? well again thank you for dumping please do it again tonight i have more buys in place lol  i think ill be laughing harder at your comment tomorrow when i make money off all the coin you dumped....

Hash Advisor exclusive Cryptsy vote exploit mining
Pliznou

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:42:23 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 03:44:55 AM by Pliznou

Sorry this made me laugh..... Stealthcoin is 1 day from a release date and there is nothing going on? well again thank you for dumping please do it again tonight i have more buys in place lol  i think ill be laughing harder at your comment tomorrow when i make money off all the coin you dumped....
eeeeee... i'm only buying, yyy... i have more then 100K... eee...
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:55:15 PM

It looks much more like a steady decline and a general lose of interest in XST.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:28:41 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 08:44:11 PM by EmilioMann

Sure, fudster.
Better you try to do something to save your copy&paste arcoin after that pathetic and depressing "event on wall street"  LOL

tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:06:55 PM

Last Bid: 4000 sat.

Oh man. I sold all my XST when you said that. I had like 10k. Dude you tricked me.

LOL

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:08:12 PM

MR_Net pump group is pumping this coin right now. Becareful and dont panic buy would be my best advice. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=634416.260;topicseen

deadliftbrah

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:38:08 PM

My Bitcoin checker app is going nuts!
deadliftbrah

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:44:07 PM

LOL
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:53:14 PM

MR_Net pump group is pumping this coin right now. Becareful and dont panic buy would be my best advice. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=634416.260;topicseen

Thanks
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:41:53 PM

-- Hondo

Just remember people; invest in the dev, not the coin.

True.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: