Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:31:07 PM

Unlike other SMS transactions, StealthText is fully scalable, cross-platform, and decentralized, as anyone can build and host their own pipeline.

StealthText is:
1) Anonymous
2) Secure
3) SMS
4) Decentralized

We really look forward to seeing it in action within our community, very soon!

Please post here or otherwise contact us with any questions or feedback!

Amazing... can't wait to see it on Google Play!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
StealthDevs (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:03:37 PM

STEALTH | XST | stealth.org
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:05:55 PM

For those of you tweeters, give this a RT!  Let's help get the word out!

https://twitter.com/StealthCoin/status/504748869759291392

Don't trust any exchange!
pille

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:26:48 PM

WOW these are truly amazing news. Maybe I have to buy more now, price is still a joke Smiley

One question I have: if there will be pipeline services, will they make the setup of sms forwarding and thunderbird addon needless? I think this would be good for the not so experienced users.
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:08:57 PM

Stealthtext is very exciting. I would say that the graphics imply that the service is an SMS text messaging service which is slightly misleading in my eyes. Is something like SMS transactions more clear?

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:20:13 AM

It's still there.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:25:02 AM

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:28:50 AM

Stealthtext is very exciting. I would say that the graphics imply that the service is an SMS text messaging service which is slightly misleading in my eyes. Is something like SMS transactions more clear?

It says "stealthtext transactions"  Huh

It doesn't say "service" anywhere. What do you mean?

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
deadliftbrah

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:57:31 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 02:22:42 AM by deadliftbrah

I posted the text from Hondo's message perhaps it was too long or didn't comply to their rules. Reddit can be brutally anal at times.

See if this new post can be viewed

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2es896/stealthcoin_release_anonymous_sms_transactions/

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:57:36 AM

I posted the text from Hondo's message perhaps it was too long or didn't comply to their rules. Reddit can be brutally anal at times.

See if this new post can be viewed

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2es896/stealthcoin_release_anonymous_sms_transactions/

yep, but is necesssary to click on link
StealthDevs (OP)

Activity: 305

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:04:01 AM

Call for StealthText Testers!

With the pipeline complete & new wallet update rolled out, we are now in the final stages of the StealthText release. This means we need your help.

Before putting Stealthtext into the wild, we want to test it on a variety of Android handsets. We are opening a call for volunteers who will get an exclusive sneak peek of the app in the final stages of development.

If you are interested in being in this special group of testers, please reply to this post with what Android device(s) you have. We will publicly pick these testers and ask them to report back findings as a “Proof of Concept”. Within a few days of completion of this test, we shall release the application on Google Pay for the general public.

To apply, you must have:

1. Available Android device we have not tested (we have already tested on: LG Note 3, Samsung S3, & Samsung S5 )
2. Newest StealthCoin QT installed and synced
4. You must be available 08/27/14  @ 9 pm PST for at least 2 hours
5. You must be willing to report back to the community, provide us feedback, and answer questions about your experience
6. Most importantly, you must have patience and a good attitude.

We appreciate the contributions & can’t wait to work with the vibrant StealthCoin community!

We messaged those interested but have not yet heard back.  If anyone is available for testing that meets the criteria above please PM ASAP.

STEALTH | XST | stealth.org
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:45:14 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 06:03:27 AM by BTCwriter

With the pipeline complete & new wallet update rolled out, we are now in the final stages of the StealthText release. This means we need your help.

Before putting Stealthtext into the wild, we want to test it on a variety of Android handsets. We are opening a call for volunteers who will get an exclusive sneak peek of the app in the final stages of development.

If you are interested in being in this special group of testers, please reply to this post with what Android device(s) you have. We will publicly pick these testers and ask them to report back findings as a “Proof of Concept”. Within a few days of completion of this test, we shall release the application on Google Pay for the general public.

To apply, you must have:

1. Available Android device we have not tested (we have already tested on: LG Note 3, Samsung S3, & Samsung S5 )
4. You must be available 08/27/14  @ 9 pm PST for at least 2 hours
5. You must be willing to report back to the community, provide us feedback, and answer questions about your experience

We appreciate the contributions & can’t wait to work with the vibrant StealthCoin community!

We messaged those interested but have not yet heard back.  If anyone is available for testing that meets the criteria above please PM ASAP.

I'm available to test with my Galaxy Adroid 2.3.5
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:33:40 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 06:52:15 AM by BTCwriter

To apply, you must have:

We messaged those interested but have not yet heard back.  If anyone is available for testing that meets the criteria above please PM ASAP.

StealthText testing was a successful!
I was able to sent 4 small transactions from my galaxy phone to premined address;

block 69025 for 5 XST
block 69026 for 6.2 XST
block 69057 for 2.2111 XST
block 69065 for 3.255 XST

this proved StealthText worked! I will posting video sometime today.. it's time for me to get some shut-eye
deadliftbrah

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:05:01 AM

To apply, you must have:

StealthText testing was a successful!
I was able to sent 4 small transactions from my galaxy phone to premined address;

block 69025 for 5 XST
block 69026 for 6.2 XST
block 69057 for 2.2111 XST
block 69065 for 3.255 XST

this proved StealthText worked! I will posting video sometime today.. it's time for me to get some shut-eye

Awesome news!
grndnpnd

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 07:26:55 AM

Great News!!!! cant wait to play with it hope it hits Google play soon. I dont think i have been this excited about a release since the Super Nintendo ( just dated myself a little  Tongue ). Again great work Stealthdevs and hondo whom ever you are this has been an amazing ride im excited i got in early those 900 sat buys feel real good about now.

Hash Advisor exclusive Cryptsy vote exploit mining
Pliznou

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:54:59 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 11:59:52 AM by Pliznou

New wallet v1.2.0.1 is working well. For Linux build, this is required:
Code:
sudo apt-get install libcrypto++-dev libcrypto++-doc libcrypto++-utils
deadliftbrah

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:01:12 AM

Can any of the Devs/Supporters chime in on this comment? He's stating Vericoin came out with SMS transactions and Verisend 2 months ago.

If I add my 2 cents I'll be accused of all sorts!

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:17:00 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 01:02:16 PM by EmilioMann

Stealthcoin make this anonymously and decentralized. Vericoin don't
Devs are from california and should be sleeping now.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:50:17 PM

btcwriter here. I have done testing StealthText last night. you will not need to convert to email or anything if using SMS message. you convert to email only for wifi and you don't have sms message service, say tablet at home which only access to wifi. with your device you can setup with SMS or wifi, that's what I believed, but I setup my testing with SMS. what I mean setup is that I did some simple setup from my StealthText app to connect to my desktop wallet, in my case the wallet was Hondo test wallet. clear instruction will be written by Hondo. after setup all i need is simple pointing my phone to QR code, copy then paste to recipient's address. I never using QR code before this, Hondo told me just search for QR scanner app in Google store which I did and it was simple to use. I just point my camera phone and this thing snap. StealthText is anon and it's simple.

I will posting video shortly if I can figure how to cut some video as I did some other stuff while recording, like chatting and other things..
cryptobeast

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:51:49 PM

Can any of the Devs/Supporters chime in on this comment? He's stating Vericoin came out with SMS transactions and Verisend 2 months ago.

If I add my 2 cents I'll be accused of all sorts!

These are great points. First let me say that I had absolutely no chance to work on that retreat because I couldn't get an internet connection most of the time. I couldn't even fix the syncronization problems with StealthCoin during that period. You'll notice that the day I got back to civilization, things started to improve. Since then, the StealthCoin network quickly became the healthiest network on bittrex and StealthCoin has consistently been in the coinmarketcap top 100.

Changing the plan for StealthSend was completely my idea based on what we wanted StealthSend to be and on the fact that I lost 10 days during the retreat. We've gone through three plans for StealthSend, each more ambitious than the previous. The first plan was to do a centralized mixer, but that idea was scrapped pretty quickly because mixing does not provide trustless cryptographic anonymity.

The second plan was cryptographic in nature, but we decided the problem of blockchain bloat would be crippling after a year or two. I personally investigated this problem of bloat for about one week until I found a solution in the cryptography literature, using a signature system that has only been outlined as a protocol and theoretical proofs. In other words, there is no implementation of the signature system we are going to use for StealthSend. I could show our hand by citing the paper here or even revealing the first author, but that's going to wait for the white paper.

But I believe I can say the following without revealing too much. I'll compare the StealthSend signature system to Cryptonote signatures, which is the only true cryptographic anonymity for cryptocurrencies presently available. A cryptonote signature of 100 keys means that a particular transaction only has a 1% chance of belonging to any one of the addresses in the ring (1/100 = 1%). However, the ring signature for a transaction of 100 keys requires about 64 kb of block chain storage. The StealthSend signature system provides the same level of cryptographic security (1% chance of ownership for the sender) but needs only 1/15th to 1/10th the the space (4 to 6.5 kb). That's a HUGE savings and has serious implications for the long term viability of a coin. Bear in mind that the theory of our signature system is fully supported by peer review and has been published in a reputable journal.

But why will implementing our signature system take so long? Well, there won't be much code in implementing the signature system, but the challenge is in determining what that code should be from the theoretical description of the protocol. That takes time, understanding, and testing. Two months is probably on the short side, but I believe I can do it.

In the mean time, we have been working on a mobile sending technology that I'm really excited about. But we plan to release details in a few days. This technology is no where near as difficult to implement as the new signature system. It's also completely practical. In my opinion, it's a far better mobile technology than other teams have offered.

We'll keep you posted.

--Hondo

Hondo stated that it is a FAR BETTER mobile technology than anything else on the cryptomarket.

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: