Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
MrLuddite_

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:19:48 AM

it will be coinage.

It takes 3 days for coins to come of age to mint. Once minted they have to wait 3 days

Ohhh, I see. I assumed the mature coins would continue to mint.

Thanks!

I think they do, after they reach full maturity.  15 days

"Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 9 days / coins stop aging at 15 days"

Doh...I don't know how many times I read the first post and missed that. Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StealthSend

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:58:42 AM

Stealthtext is very exciting. I would say that the graphics imply that the service is an SMS text messaging service which is slightly misleading in my eyes. Is something like SMS transactions more clear?

We finally figured out what you mean by "graphics": the logo.

Does the following logo seem better suited?

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:42:46 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 10:23:31 AM by BTCwriter

Would rather have flat than downward trend anyday.
I suggested and still do that Hondo reach out to jl777 from BitcoinDark to be one of the first coins to join the supernetwork.

Anything from jl777 is hype included BitcoinDark. I see this person have nothing to prove that his works or coding is legit but his 24/7 posting hype. There are about 10 projects under his belt and none is ready. Ask yourself what BitcoinDark have right now? any Anon, TOR, SMS, or even a website, anything? also, I don't believe in this nonsense ethereum speculation that jl777 try to scare everyone into his supernetwork. When these kind of people done with their pump then they will run with the money bag. This kind of get rich quick scam/idea that going to kill cryptocurrency as these people running away millions and millions in their bag, little by little.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:27:17 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 11:37:36 AM by EmilioMann

Stealthtext is very exciting. I would say that the graphics imply that the service is an SMS text messaging service which is slightly misleading in my eyes. Is something like SMS transactions more clear?

I agree with GStealthCoin and also thought it would be a encrypted text messages service.
I prefer this logo to give the impression that sending coins via encrypted sms and not messages:

copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:37:22 AM

I suggested and still do that Hondo reach out to jl777 from BitcoinDark to be one of the first coins to join the supernetwork.

Anything from jl777 is hype included BitcoinDark. I see this person have nothing to prove that his works or coding is legit but his 24/7 posting hype. There are about 10 projects under his belt and none is ready. Ask yourself what BitcoinDark have right now? any Anon, TOR, SMS, or even a website, anything? also, I don't believe in this nonsense ethereum speculation that jl777 try to scare everyone into his supernetwork. When these kind of people done with their pump then they will run with the money bag. This kind of get rich quick scam/idea that going to kill cryptocurrency as these people running away millions and millions in their bag, little by little.

I really hope that this damage happening daily from scam or over hyped coins will end....otherwise things will fall in a few months-years....

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:18:54 PM

I'm really excited about this project and I hope this coin gets the attention it deserves.
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:45:29 PM

+1

It's incredible how high the price has gone for this hype coin. XST has more to offer out of the box and is only worth a fraction of the price.
I would like to create some sort of system that will be trusted by the community to weed through these bullshit coins, so that people can stop getting rich off of selling people promises that will never come. If anyone is interested in helping with this PM me. We need a new era in crypto where upon a coin's release, the devs have to prove themselves beyond fancy websites, diagrams, and overly ambitious ideas that will never come to be. Some sort of  filtering system. It's a shame that so many shitcoins get invested in, when coins that have something of value to offer get overlooked. Those that offer innovation should be rewarded...those that offer nothing but promises of innovation shouldn't be taken serious.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:30:15 PM

It's incredible how high the price has gone for this hype coin. XST has more to offer out of the box and is only worth a fraction of the price.
I would like to create some sort of system that will be trusted by the community to weed through these bullshit coins, so that people can stop getting rich off of selling people promises that will never come. If anyone is interested in helping with this PM me. We need a new era in crypto where upon a coin's release, the devs have to prove themselves beyond fancy websites, diagrams, and overly ambitious ideas that will never come to be. Some sort of  filtering system. It's a shame that so many shitcoins get invested in, when coins that have something of value to offer get overlooked. Those that offer innovation should be rewarded...those that offer nothing but promises of innovation shouldn't be taken serious.

This is a good idea, so let me help just a bit.

With a couple of people offering proof-of-developer, you need to go beyond identifying the dev and look at the coin.

For example is stealthtext + Tor better than, say, stealth addresses alone, or vague promises of a super mixing service? How many avenues are there to use the coin? The site could look at the coin features, but take any developer identification into account.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:34:27 PM

I really hope you are not serious, have you seen his work with NXT?
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:07:18 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 05:31:25 PM by BTCwriter

I really hope you are not serious, have you seen his work with NXT?

Let us know what he have done for NXT
What is NXT and why he's running away when he's just created
All I heard about NXT and XRP is nothing but scam, creators/founders run away with millions and millions then go start another coin. I personally don't think these guys believe in their coin or cryptocurrency for a long haul, they're here just for the money and sucks it dry.
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:45:52 PM

It's still early days it hasn't even been two months since the coins release - there hasn't been any hype and no pre sale/IPO pressure (see syscoin) just a steady rise in price and features, which I think is a good sign.

Coins with less merit and a higher marketcap are there because of good marketing and a bit of luck. We can all pool our efforts and promote XST - I don't think it helps in anyway complaining about other coins/devs success even if it is a scam we all know the landscape of crypto and it's the wild west out here just be smart with your money and don't expect to get rich quick.

We should focus our efforts on promoting Stealthcoin, welcoming new supporters and helping out the devs. I did well with DRK and it took 3 months before a significant price rise occurred we just need to be patient and active.
BlackMarket

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:41:03 PM

It's still early days it hasn't even been two months since the coins release - there hasn't been any hype and no pre sale/IPO pressure (see syscoin) just a steady rise in price and features, which I think is a good sign.

Coins with less merit and a higher marketcap are there because of good marketing and a bit of luck. We can all pool our efforts and promote XST - I don't think it helps in anyway complaining about other coins/devs success even if it is a scam we all know the landscape of crypto and it's the wild west out here just be smart with your money and don't expect to get rich quick.

We should focus our efforts on promoting Stealthcoin, welcoming new supporters and helping out the devs. I did well with DRK and it took 3 months before a significant price rise occurred we just need to be patient and active.
agree with you, the most important is good promotion
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:56:38 PM

Looks great.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
BlackMarket

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:55:14 PM

still any hope ?
GogglesPisano

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:00:21 PM

Is this the same dev as Veilcoin?

cryptobeast

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:50:24 PM

Is this the same dev as Veilcoin?
Vericoin dev couldn't even crack a safe mobile wallet...so much for anon mobile transactions.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:57:05 PM

still any hope ?

what do you talking?
StealthSend

Activity: 85

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 05:07:23 PM

Just as an update, as I mentioned in a previous post, I made a complete automated StealthText pipeline. Our Android dev is back and he just made the source code for the Android app available to me. This will allow us to deploy it to google play and sign it with the same signature in the future. That means that when you update your StealthText app on your phone (as updates are available), the update will go smoothly. It also means that we can make an official release.

Believe it or not, getting the code signing certificate and figuring out how to use it has taken a lot of my time in the last few days. I had to go through a background check with Comodo, which meant providing them with documents, in a process about as rigorous as CryptoAsian's proof-of-developer.

I have to bundle up the app for google play still. Also, the message relay that interfaces the wallet to the rest of the pipeline is a second deployment. I still am working on getting that deployed to Windows and OS X. I have it deployed to Linux, which is my development environment.

As you can imagine, we are interested in building a service around StealthText, so that is going to delay release of the relay a few days or a week so that we can get the service running at least in beta mode. Our web developer should be free to work on this project pretty soon. I will push on it, but web development and infrastructure is not my main strength.

Hopefully within a week, we will have a completed whitepaper, an executable (if not the sources) for the message relay, and a full source distribution for the Android app. I see the Android app being available on google play within 3 days, now that I have the sources for it. I'm not an Android developer, so I have to get an Android development environment going, figure out how to use it, test the app a bit more thoroughly, and do any debugging based on those tests before release.

-- Hondo
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:16:59 PM

Just as an update, as I mentioned in a previous post, I made a complete automated StealthText pipeline. Our Android dev is back and he just made the source code for the Android app available to me. This will allow us to deploy it to google play and sign it with the same signature in the future. That means that when you update your StealthText app on your phone (as updates are available), the update will go smoothly. It also means that we can make an official release.

Believe it or not, getting the code signing certificate and figuring out how to use it has taken a lot of my time in the last few days. I had to go through a background check with Comodo, which meant providing them with documents, in a process about as rigorous as CryptoAsian's proof-of-developer.

I have to bundle up the app for google play still. Also, the message relay that interfaces the wallet to the rest of the pipeline is a second deployment. I still am working on getting that deployed to Windows and OS X. I have it deployed to Linux, which is my development environment.

As you can imagine, we are interested in building a service around StealthText, so that is going to delay release of the relay a few days or a week so that we can get the service running at least in beta mode. Our web developer should be free to work on this project pretty soon. I will push on it, but web development and infrastructure is not my main strength.

Hopefully within a week, we will have a completed whitepaper, an executable (if not the sources) for the message relay, and a full source distribution for the Android app. I see the Android app being available on google play within 3 days, now that I have the sources for it. I'm not an Android developer, so I have to get an Android development environment going, figure out how to use it, test the app a bit more thoroughly, and do any debugging based on those tests before release.

-- Hondo

Very nice! Thanks for this update, Hondo.
zhonghao110

Activity: 224

goog

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:45:20 PM

moon、
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: