Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:49:48 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 01:55:50 AM by EmilioMann

Nice!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:00:15 AM

Nice!

Noob.

Buying off the top of the sell orders.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:58:54 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 05:46:08 AM by BTCwriter

I think I know what's going on now. I am very disappointed that argakiig(Russel) would want to start his own coin Sonic Screwdriver instead of staying with StealthCoin. argakiig also want to jump start ARcoin by offering the help with Block Explorer. I don't know much but I think argakiig is the web guy that Hondo was talking about. I don't know why argakiig would want to start his own coins instead of staying with someone. I personally think StealthCoin is still way cheap and anyone still getting in at this cheap price instead of starting many copy/scam coins. I guessed any coin come with TOR from now on have to start with StealthCoin. I also see Sonic Screwdriver the same as ARcoin got the code from StealthCoin. I think StealthCoin is the best name for this anon coin, we will have Android app base which will expanding to web wallet then the add-on StealthMarket / SteathOutlet and the many darkmarket to come. I hope argakiig would stay with StealthCoin and make it big rather starting many of his own coins. Oh, yes, tx42 is now officially with Sonic Screwdriver as his tone is nothing but negative with XST, as he's already sold all his XST.

I just hope Hondo wouldn't share the anon code with these kind of people, when it's ready  Sad
tx42

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:20:37 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 05:59:17 AM by tx42

I think I know what's going on now. I am very disappointed that argakiig(Russel) would want to start his own coin Sonic Screwdriver instead of staying with StealthCoin. argakiig also want to jump start ARcoin by offering the help with Block Explorer. I don't know much but I think argakiig is the web guy that Hondo was talking about. I don't know why argakiig would want to start his own coins instead of staying with someone. I also see Sonic Screwdriver the same as ARcoin got the code from StealthCoin. I think StealthCoin is the best name for this anon coin, we will have Android app base which will expanding to web wallet then the add-on StealthMarket / SteathOutlet and the many darkmarket to come. I hope argakiig would stay with StealthCoin and make it big rather starting many of his own coins. Oh, yes, tx42 is now officially with Sonic Screwdriver as his tone is nothing but negative with XST, as he's already sold all his XST.

I just hope Hondo wouldn't share the anon code with these kind of people  Sad

Haha. I like anon coins! I've posted on Super, Stealth, and SSD and wherever else. I stick with the good devs. Maybe you should look at SSD. It's cool that a dev from Stealth has his own coin. That makes me feel better about it.

Both my XST and SSD holdings are so large they would embarrass you, by the way.

If you like, I can prove my XST holdings to you via PM. But make sure you have gone to the bathroom first because you will poop yourself if any is left in there.

[edit]

I had some Arcoin too for a while. But had to dump. The dev is no good.

tx42

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:27:02 AM

I think I know what's going on now. I am very disappointed that argakiig(Russel) would want to start his own coin Sonic Screwdriver instead of staying with StealthCoin. argakiig also want to jump start ARcoin by offering the help with Block Explorer. I don't know much but I think argakiig is the web guy that Hondo was talking about. I don't know why argakiig would want to start his own coins instead of staying with someone. I also see Sonic Screwdriver the same as ARcoin got the code from StealthCoin. I think StealthCoin is the best name for this anon coin, we will have Android app base which will expanding to web wallet then the add-on StealthMarket / SteathOutlet and the many darkmarket to come. I hope argakiig would stay with StealthCoin and make it big rather starting many of his own coins. Oh, yes, tx42 is now officially with Sonic Screwdriver as his tone is nothing but negative with XST, as he's already sold all his XST.

BTCwriter, I've proven my holdings to you. Why don't you confirm for our audience that I indeed have not "sold all my XST"?

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:32:49 AM

BTCwriter, I've proven my holdings to you. Why don't you confirm for our audience that I indeed have not "sold all my XST"?

I never done this verify message thing before, so, I will do this tomorrow when I will be making a new wallet with zero coin. So I know you wouldn't steal my coins  Grin For now I need to go get shut-eye. If this is correct I have about the same coins as you.
tx42

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:42:02 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 07:09:12 AM by tx42

I never done this verify message thing before, so, I will do this tomorrow when I will be making a new wallet with zero coin. So I know you wouldn't steal my coins  Grin For now I need to go get shut-eye. If this is correct I have about the same coins as you.

It's correct.

So you know I don't need to steal your coins!  Cheesy

[edit]

If you are worried, just lock your wallet and don't enter your passphrase for any reason.

You're welcome.

BlackMarket

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:37:45 AM

damn 0.00001507  Angry
cryptobeast

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:16:43 PM

damn 0.00001507  Angry
There is a drop at the price after a panic sell because of a web desginer leaving stealthcoin?! Hondo is the jewel  behind this community. A good web desginer and multimedia guy can be found anywhere but a great programmer is very hard to find. It's true that anonymity is the top priority but beacause of all these copycats in the cryptoworld Hondo must take drastic measures hyping StealthCoin before anon deadline. Remember the hype of Darkcoin. Darkcoin dev did a fantastic job publishing the coin that almost succeed without even the the anon code. Imagine Stealthcoin at its place...Hondo will pull this out and find the right guys for this job!!!
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:28:13 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 12:54:49 PM by EmilioMann

I think I know what's going on now. I am very disappointed that argakiig(Russel) would want to start his own coin Sonic Screwdriver instead of staying with StealthCoin. argakiig also want to jump start ARcoin by offering the help with Block Explorer. I don't know much but I think argakiig is the web guy that Hondo was talking about. I don't know why argakiig would want to start his own coins instead of staying with someone. I personally think StealthCoin is still way cheap and anyone still getting in at this cheap price instead of starting many copy/scam coins. I guessed any coin come with TOR from now on have to start with StealthCoin. I also see Sonic Screwdriver the same as ARcoin got the code from StealthCoin. I think StealthCoin is the best name for this anon coin, we will have Android app base which will expanding to web wallet then the add-on StealthMarket / SteathOutlet and the many darkmarket to come. I hope argakiig would stay with StealthCoin and make it big rather starting many of his own coins. Oh, yes, tx42 is now officially with Sonic Screwdriver as his tone is nothing but negative with XST, as he's already sold all his XST.

I just hope Hondo wouldn't share the anon code with these kind of people, when it's ready  Sad

Argakiig is a great freelance web developer who works for various currencies.
Probably the original ssd dev dumped a hidden premine and run.
Argakiig took control of the currency, made your certification in cryptoasian and created a new thread for ssd.
I just hope he has dignity and do not copy and paste the stealthtext and blockchain stealthsend obfuscation after the whitepapers are released.
Anyway, our name is much better than any other copy and paste coin.
Look here: Argakiig did the arcoin block explorer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696243.msg8110340#msg8110340 boomcoin block explorer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716699.msg8096012#msg8096012 and several others.
Also provided their services to this coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=697634.msg7885323#msg7885323
I just dont understand why he didnt make a block explorer to sonicscrewdriver, since it's your specialty. Or I understand?
Sorry for my english.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:29:25 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 12:51:55 PM by EmilioMann

damn 0.00001507  Angry
There is a drop at the price after a panic sell because of a web desginer leaving stealthcoin?! Hondo is the jewel  behind this community. A good web desginer and multimedia guy can be found anywhere but a great programmer is very hard to find. It's true that anonymity is the top priority but beacause of all these copycats in the cryptoworld Hondo must take drastic measures hyping StealthCoin before anon deadline. Remember the hype of Darkcoin. Darkcoin dev did a fantastic job publishing the coin that almost succeed without even the the anon code. Imagine Stealthcoin at its place...Hondo will pull this out and find the right guys for this job!!!

I agree with you!
Time to buy cheap coins.
I'm without BTC available and in my country is a little hard to buy quickly.
If I was with them here, I would have bought all these xst to 1800 lol
pm1978

Activity: 201

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:31:48 PM

damn 0.00001507  Angry
There is a drop at the price after a panic sell because of a web desginer leaving stealthcoin?! Hondo is the jewel  behind this community. A good web desginer and multimedia guy can be found anywhere but a great programmer is very hard to find. It's true that anonymity is the top priority but beacause of all these copycats in the cryptoworld Hondo must take drastic measures hyping StealthCoin before anon deadline. Remember the hype of Darkcoin. Darkcoin dev did a fantastic job publishing the coin that almost succeed without even the the anon code. Imagine Stealthcoin at its place...Hondo will pull this out and find the right guys for this job!!!

hey! please don't mix things up. Hondo mentioned a WEB DEVELOPER not a web designer. Two completely different things, just to let you know.

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:43:24 PM

damn 0.00001507  Angry

hey! please don't mix things up. Hondo mentioned a WEB DEVELOPER not a web designer. Two completely different things, just to let you know.

yea, our great web designer still with us!
cryptobeast

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:53:45 PM

damn 0.00001507  Angry

So much for development...he copys the best project of his life. Greed is the only development he is showing at the moment. I must admit he did a fantastic job for stealthcoin but that greed of him destroys everything. It's like betrayal to us!!! Somebody needs to clear the air!!!
BlackMarket

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:19:58 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 01:32:33 PM by BlackMarket

damn 0.00001507  Angry
There is a drop at the price after a panic sell because of a web desginer leaving stealthcoin?! Hondo is the jewel  behind this community. A good web desginer and multimedia guy can be found anywhere but a great programmer is very hard to find. It's true that anonymity is the top priority but beacause of all these copycats in the cryptoworld Hondo must take drastic measures hyping StealthCoin before anon deadline. Remember the hype of Darkcoin. Darkcoin dev did a fantastic job publishing the coin that almost succeed without even the the anon code. Imagine Stealthcoin at its place...Hondo will pull this out and find the right guys for this job!!!

I agree with you!
Time to buy cheap coins.
I'm without BTC available and in my country is a little hard to buy quickly.
If I was with them here, I would have bought all these xst to 1800 lol

F*ck .bought at 3500 and i have no btc again
Hieu

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:32:22 PM

bought at 3500 and i have no btc again

Then you are a noob investor
BlackMarket

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:33:58 PM

yes, i should not invest in this shitcoin  Angry
cryptobeast

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:41:23 PM

i assume you are being sarcastic Sad
BlackMarket

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:11:39 PM

i assume you are being sarcastic Sad

he said i'm noob investor. of course noob investor invest in shitcoin
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:13:31 PM

yes, i should not invest in this shitcoin  Angry

Stealthcoin obviously isn't a shitcoin.
Was the first to implement tor + pos.
The first with a sms anon transactions like stealthtext.
A great dev team with 5 pods+ proof of developer
However there is great interest of an investor of another currency to xst die. There is only one person working to devalue xst in bittrex with a bot.
Once this coin is ready, it will occupy the place it deserves.
If you were here longer, you would know that the plans are to October and not immediate.
Your comment only helps who want destroy this great and innovative currency.
Sorry for my English.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: