Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:58:16 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 02:40:33 PM by EmilioMann

These FUDsters from librexcoin are trying to induce a "war" between us and the shadowcoin investors.
Shadowcoin dev had to close the original thread and create another moderate perhaps we were to do that too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg8633141#msg8633141

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg8633156#msg8633156

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
radus

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:46:34 PM

These FUDsters from librexcoin are trying to induce a "war" between us and the shadowcoin investors.
Shadowcoin dev had to close the original thread and create another moderate perhaps we were to do that too.

dude... YOU are the one causing all the uproar.

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:02:27 PM

you sure about that?
Read from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8632685#msg8632685
These fudsters from librexcoin are trolling many threads
The shadowcoin original thread was closed by their trolling.
Now they found us and I will let happen what happened to the others?
cryptobeast

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:03:33 PM

We would like an update from Hondo as soon as possible on the current project and his thoughts on promoting XST before anon deadline.
radus

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:52:59 PM

you sure about that?
Read from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8632685#msg8632685
These fudsters from librexcoin are trolling many threads
The shadowcoin original thread was closed by their trolling.
Now they found us and I will let happen what happened to the others?

Very sure. You're like the angry neighbor who gets a douchebag dropped at his door, then goes around the the hood and tells everyone how angry he is, showing of the bag of poop and and inciting everyone to keep a watch out and be alert. Just stop - you're only making it worse. Ignore the trolls or become their instrument.

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:51:16 PM

Shitty as fake tor coin wannabe Chinese scam coin. DUMP!

Just ignore any FUD the Devs are that's for sure - if an investor sold due to the above post, they really have no business in crypto. I mean this comment - "shitty ass fake tor coin" what an articulate way to break it down to investors we better listen to him and sell now!? smh.

Let's keep this thread clean, it's not highschool. I'm sure Devs will consider removing irrelevant FUD and keeping constructive comments.

StealthSend

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:52:29 PM

And who really cares if the website designer moves on to another job? He did what he was paid to do and as long as Hondo has the log and pass, he can hire another or make updates himself. Seems to me that website designer is a "for hire" market these days. Just some thoughts.

I just have to clear this up. We have a designer (Pahlke Media) and a web/infrastructure developer (Argakiig). Both are very talented and we are lucky to have either working for our team in any capacity. Our designer is still with us and is deeply involved in day-to-day operations and strategic planning.

Argakiig has a strong interest not in just developing tools, but in cryptocurrencies specifically. For this reason, he has made his own coin (SonicScrewdriver). He used a snapshot of the StealthCoin code base to start his coin, but all coins start from somewhere. His feature set is rapidly diverging from the code base he started with and from what StealthCoin is offering and planning.

So, do we have a replacement lined up for Argakiig? That's like asking "do we have replacement for a dev qualified and talented enough to have their own crypto and make it succeed but willing to focus exclusively on infrastructure?"

What do you think the answer to this question is?

So the answer is not yet. Instead of looking around, we have been pestering him to give us some time and work on some web services, but he is still busy. If we get desperate, we'll try to pull in a new dev, but ideally we will create something synergistic with Argakiig, even if it means some delays in our roadmap.

-- Hondo
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:10:13 PM

And who really cares if the website designer moves on to another job? He did what he was paid to do and as long as Hondo has the log and pass, he can hire another or make updates himself. Seems to me that website designer is a "for hire" market these days. Just some thoughts.

I just have to clear this up. We have a designer (Pahlke Media) and a web/infrastructure developer (Argakiig). Both are very talented and we are lucky to have either working for our team in any capacity. Our designer is still with us and is deeply involved in day-to-day operations and strategic planning.

Argakiig has a strong interest not in just developing tools, but in cryptocurrencies specifically. For this reason, he has made his own coin (SonicScrewdriver). He used a snapshot of the StealthCoin code base to start his coin, but all coins start from somewhere. His feature set is rapidly diverging from the code base he started with and from what StealthCoin is offering and planning.

So, do we have a replacement lined up for Argakiig? That's like asking "do we have replacement for a dev qualified and talented enough to have their own crypto and make it succeed but willing to focus exclusively on infrastructure?"

So the answer is not yet. Instead of looking around, we have been pestering him to give us some time and work on some web services, but he is still busy. If we get desperate, we'll try to pull in a new dev, but ideally we will create something synergistic with Argakiig, even if it means some delays in our roadmap.

-- Hondo

Is it good or bad news?
Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:45:55 PM

-- Hondo

Is it good or bad news?

Are you kiding? The main guy left to start his own crypto coin? SSD. So how much time do you think he is gonna give to what now (stealthcoin) is one of his competitors? This is fucked. DUMP IT!

MrLuddite_

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:46:21 PM

I already cleared enough of my position to be up on this coin. Based on the latest news, think it is time to clear out my remaining ones.
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:53:12 PM

-- Hondo

Woh, the guys in the thread were convincing me to buy into this coin because it was supposedly a serious coin. Now I'm glad I didn't buy. Delays = critical hit for coins, even worse if there isn't even a concrete answer as to how long the delays might take.  Add to this that the delay is because one of the critical minds behind the coin isn't fully behind it?

I'm glad that you didn't buy either! It's good that you listened to your instincts on this one!  Wink

Well, I guess we won't be seeing you in this thread anymore, since you didn't buy any coins.

Take care
FurianSun

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:54:08 PM

Glad I dumped out yesterday at 1300. No dev! WTF?
objectofawareness

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:02:43 PM

Glad I dumped out yesterday at 1300. No dev! WTF?

It's a good thing that you dumped!! I heard that the dev is actually a robot from the future and that this whole Stealthcoin thing is a government experiment!  Shocked

There's only one thing to do....DUMP THE COINS!!
CoinStarX

Activity: 196

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:03:43 PM

-- Hondo

What the fuck? First that emmilo guy admits to botting this shit but now the dev is working on " his own" coin.? This is worse than an a Chinese scamcoin. This is a fuck tard scamcoin. Lolz

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:06:52 PM

I'll laugh a lot when these noobs fudsters discover that librexcoin is a scam
objectofawareness

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:08:28 PM

-- Hondo

What the fuck? First that emmilo guy admits to botting this shit but now the dev is working on " his own" coin.? This is worse than an a Chinese scamcoin. This is a fuck tard scamcoin. Lolz

fuck tard scamcoin: (noun)

Any coin that is worse than a Chinese scamcoin
cryptobeast

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:10:01 PM

To all of you that are taking off...so long f***ers!!!! See you in october when the price will be up to the moon!!!
MrLuddite_

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:10:25 PM

-- Hondo

It's absurd. They are 'pestering' the dev to help. Sweet jeebus, WTF. I cleaning out my wallet too, this is just too much.
Polynome

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:17:17 PM

Has the dev actually left?
FurianSun

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:19:07 PM

I'll laugh a lot when these noobs fudsters discover that librexcoin is a scam

I'll laugh a lot when these dumb fucks find out your Iconic Expert the piece of shit.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: