Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:26:56 AM

Shadow on the other hand deserves credit from around 5+ clonecoins, which have copied it's innovations without giving credit. If you see a coin that is advertising "Stealth Address" and "Encrypted Messaging" it's pretty much guaranteed it is a clone of Shadow.

So stealth is a clone of Shadowcoin? They say encrypted chat yada yada?

Stealthtext is not a encrypted chat, retarded
Stealthtext is a anon way of sending coins through an sms message

But wouldn't a less misleading name for this service be better for the coin?

StealthText is perfect and StealthSMS is also good.

But it's not about Text or SMS, right?

StealthText require SMS
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coin_Viking

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:34:31 AM

Shadow on the other hand deserves credit from around 5+ clonecoins, which have copied it's innovations without giving credit. If you see a coin that is advertising "Stealth Address" and "Encrypted Messaging" it's pretty much guaranteed it is a clone of Shadow.

So stealth is a clone of Shadowcoin? They say encrypted chat yada yada?

Stealthtext is not a encrypted chat, retarded
Stealthtext is a anon way of sending coins through an sms message

But wouldn't a less misleading name for this service be better for the coin?

StealthText is perfect and StealthSMS is also good.

But it's not about Text or SMS, right?

Stealthmobilesend or stealthcellsend might be more apt as the "text" moniker may cause confusion on the expectation that its actually a fullfledged messaging service... Which its not. Just a novel coin delivery/transfer mechanism/service that uses sms (edit: which is cool in its own right).

Anyways, any new stuff (features, news etc) coming out in the near future for stealth?
bookworm

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:37:45 AM

Please take a look at the title of this thread and everyone stop using steathtext or stealthchat. Obviously Hondo was trying to get the point across to everyone exactly what the Android app will do. Anon(stealth) sending of the coins in your wallet at home from your phone using sms to make the transaction(tx) happen. At least that is how I understand it.

Re: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!

FREE 500MB addition to Dropbox account https://db.tt/XWqqB0D1
ARCH AdztGfFa9rJKL7mSSJ7RS8iCUyALRi7Eqk
XST  S6P5mtQG7MuFHuq5w7YPihB6FewvtA6eXi
BTC  1DWvZtqd4iWJbvV65CUBk1uc11vCNRJn
FurianSun

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:46:22 AM

Please take a look at the title of this thread and everyone stop using steathtext or stealthchat. Obviously Hondo was trying to get the point across to everyone exactly what the Android app will do. Anon(stealth) sending of the coins in your wallet at home from your phone using sms to make the transaction(tx) happen. At least that is how I understand it.

Re: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!

I doubt he intended any thing. The lead dev took off leaving Hondo to beg him to do updates etc. Read Hondo's own post.
cryptobeast

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:47:33 AM

Stealthtext is a mobile platform for transacting ANONYMOUSLY. You can send and receive coins with an encrypted message attached to the transaction. Stealthtext has been marketed as such because it utilizes SMS by default to interact in the network. Read the whitepaper to understand the innovation that brings and then judge this. By the way, the mobile sending platform is finished and tested that actually works. It's just a matter of time before it goes live. It will be the first to release such a thing in the cryptoworld and when it does you will understand that xst is not a clone or scamcoin but a gold ready to get picked by everyone!
bookworm

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:48:07 AM

I doubt he intended any thing. The lead dev took off leaving Hondo to beg him to do updates etc. Read Hondo's own post.

Hondo IS the lead dev.

FREE 500MB addition to Dropbox account https://db.tt/XWqqB0D1
ARCH AdztGfFa9rJKL7mSSJ7RS8iCUyALRi7Eqk
XST  S6P5mtQG7MuFHuq5w7YPihB6FewvtA6eXi
BTC  1DWvZtqd4iWJbvV65CUBk1uc11vCNRJn
FurianSun

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:48:46 AM

Stealthtext is a mobile platform for transacting ANONYMOUSLY. You can send and receive coins with an encrypted message attached to the transaction. Stealthtext has been marketed as such because it utilizes SMS by default to interact in the network. Read the whitepaper to understand the innovation that brings and then judge this. By the way, the mobile sending platform is finished and tested that actually works. It's just a matter of time before it goes live. It will be the first to release such a thing in the cryptoworld and when it does you will understand that xst is not a clone or scamcoin but a gold ready to get picked by everyone!

Is Hondo coding this himself or is it farmed out or nagged out of the the dev that left?
FurianSun

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:50:19 AM

And who really cares if the website designer moves on to another job? He did what he was paid to do and as long as Hondo has the log and pass, he can hire another or make updates himself. Seems to me that website designer is a "for hire" market these days. Just some thoughts.

I just have to clear this up. We have a designer (Pahlke Media) and a web/infrastructure developer (Argakiig). Both are very talented and we are lucky to have either working for our team in any capacity. Our designer is still with us and is deeply involved in day-to-day operations and strategic planning.

Argakiig has a strong interest not in just developing tools, but in cryptocurrencies specifically. For this reason, he has made his own coin (SonicScrewdriver). He used a snapshot of the StealthCoin code base to start his coin, but all coins start from somewhere. His feature set is rapidly diverging from the code base he started with and from what StealthCoin is offering and planning.

So, do we have a replacement lined up for Argakiig? That's like asking "do we have replacement for a dev qualified and talented enough to have their own crypto and make it succeed but willing to focus exclusively on infrastructure?"

What do you think the answer to this question is?

So the answer is not yet. Instead of looking around, we have been pestering him to give us some time and work on some web services, but he is still busy. If we get desperate, we'll try to pull in a new dev, but ideally we will create something synergistic with Argakiig, even if it means some delays in our roadmap.

-- Hondo

Hondo says it all right here. LOLz
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:53:14 AM

I though you moron just being hot and wild but now you really is a dumb moron
Hondo is the core and lead dev for StealthCoin and he is still with StealthCoin
argakiig is a web developer who host StealthCoin Explorer xst.argakiig.us, basically argakiig is nothing to StealthCoin so he left and make his own coin sonicscrewdrivercoin(weird name).

I am in the process of making deal with https://chainz.cryptoid.info to make StealthCoin explorer in case argakiig have ill intention
cryptobeast

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:56:30 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 01:09:09 AM by cryptobeast

I just got the message processor complete and we have had our first fully automated StealthText transaction, which is a big step.

1c6f16b92097d3beb4a5b64ff14eb83470f69367e95808952bf280599a5e55ac

Now that I have that done, I'm going to work on instructions and simplifying the process, and I'll also work on finishing the whitepaper, which is still in "rough draft" form.

A number of people have been curious about why StealthText uses email to transmit the encrypted transaction to the wallet. This necessity boils down to the fact that two fundamentally different communication protocols are involved.

On one end (the phone), you have SMS, and on the other end (the wallet) you have TCP/IP. Somehow you need a service that intercepts the SMS and turns it into TCP/IP. One such service (of many) is google voice. If you have a google voice account, your SMS messages can be turned into TCP/IP messages, which take the form of email. I boldface and underline "One" because there are plenty of other ways to skin this particular cat. I chose google voice and email because it is free and convenient. In other words, email is chosen for its convenience and not out of necessity.

However, email is an excellent way to encapsulate information. It is a perfect metaphor for regular mail. In regular mail, you have a message on a piece of paper. You put the message in an envelope and put it in a mail box to be carried away by the postman. The nature of the message (and even the medium on which the message is printed) does not change in this process.

The same is true for email. The encrypted transaction gets packaged into a message with To: and From: headers and other information. However, the encrypted transaction does not change during this process. The email is then sent through TCP/IP, where it is routed to its recipient.

This email message, with the unchanged encrypted transaction, comes over a protocol called IMAP. IMAP is not understood by the wallet (it's a protocol for mail not cryptocurrencies!), so the transaction (unchanged) needs to be unpackaged from it's email envelop and repackaged into RPC (remote procedure call), which is understood by the wallet. And, just like when you unpackage and repackage physical objects, they don't change during the process. They are simply moved from one package to another.

That's the function of the simple message processor I wrote over the last couple of nights. As you can imagine, this conversion from mail format to wallet format is not common, so I had to write the message processor specifically for this task.

-- Hondo

Read the posts of Hondo's hard work bitches and judge by your self if he is the main programmer and the lead dev.
FurianSun

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:00:23 AM

Hondo and other dev parting ways!
FurianSun

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:10:45 AM

Guys, just so you know, Stealthcoin dev claims they launched before Shadow and that all other tor + pos coins ripped off code from them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8633096#msg8633096

LOL looks like that emmilio guy is saying SDC ripped them off. BS

Looks funy noobs will belive but smart people after part eg.

"stealthcoin is the first tor + pos coin" - will see total BS of their dev...

rat4 from blackcoin even was not trying claim TOR as BC feature because all QT clients can be run on tor...
at end posted link https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Tor but tor was development by bitcoin-qt devs
normal developers won't write that their coin is "1st tor + POS"

So same SDC can be used on TOR too without problems on day 0 same like BTC,PPC,BC..

In general when bitcoin-qt get update SDC dev can apply any security update...
Difference is that some devs don't claim features that don't belongs to them.
Some people just want to pump their coin bag but this is pathetic...

Shame on Blackcoin for ripping Stealthcoin code and tor. Horrible
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:11:45 AM

That is a much better name, I'm in the SDC community and i wish you guys luck.

FYI, be on the lookout for VRC trolls as they will prolly claim a rip off of their SMS based VERISend.
cryptobeast

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:21:40 AM

Can any of the Devs/Supporters chime in on this comment? He's stating Vericoin came out with SMS transactions and Verisend 2 months ago.

If I add my 2 cents I'll be accused of all sorts!

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2es896/stealthcoin_release_anonymous_sms_transactions/

The versms transactions are in the clear. They are not encrypted. If a user wants the world to see what he is sending and have a transaction that is vulnerable to manipulation, he should use verisms. If he wants it to be private, secure, and tamper-proof, he should use StealthText.

I guess this answers to veri trolls that it is not he same SHIT bro!!!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:24:53 AM

That is a much better name, I'm in the SDC community and i wish you guys luck.

FYI, be on the lookout for VRC trolls as they will prolly claim a rip off of their SMS based VERISend.

Thanks man! Luck to sdc community too!
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:32:44 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 02:15:16 AM by EmilioMann

Can any of the Devs/Supporters chime in on this comment? He's stating Vericoin came out with SMS transactions and Verisend 2 months ago.

If I add my 2 cents I'll be accused of all sorts!

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2es896/stealthcoin_release_anonymous_sms_transactions/

The versms transactions are in the clear. They are not encrypted. If a user wants the world to see what he is sending and have a transaction that is vulnerable to manipulation, he should use verisms. If he wants it to be private, secure, and tamper-proof, he should use StealthText.

I guess this answers to veri trolls that it is not he same SHIT bro!!!

This^ and this > "Anyone with access between the phone and the wallet can intercept a verisend transaction and (1) record the amount, (2) record the destination, (3) change the amount, (4) change the destination. And not say thank you.
What can you do with a StealthText transaction besides note the phone number and that someone was trying to send some encrypted information?" by coinoleum in reddit

edit: stealthtext also be available for non smartphones soon.
Just will need a java phone to send coins anonymously
CoinStarX

Activity: 196

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:08:04 AM

Stealthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.0 rips VeriSend and VeriSms and claims all others are just copy of their "StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!"

StealthSend is still on target to be released at the end of September. To protect our IP, we are pushing back the whitepaper to about 5 days before that time.

Wait, so vericoin copied something that was never released? How does that work?

Really so how did all these other coins copy this shit from Stealthcoin?

cryptobeast

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:18:43 AM

Stealthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.0 rips VeriSend and VeriSms and claims all others are just copy of their "StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!"

StealthSend is still on target to be released at the end of September. To protect our IP, we are pushing back the whitepaper to about 5 days before that time.

Wait, so vericoin copied something that was never released? How does that work?

Really so how did all these other coins copy this shit from Stealthcoin?
First of all who said anything about other coins.
And what are the other coins that you are trying to fud and blame your fucking fud to us.
CoinStarX

Activity: 196

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:25:31 AM

LOL
stealthcoin was launched before shadowcoin
stealthcoin is the first tor + pos coin. All others only copy&paste stealth sourcecode
stealthtext is not a chat, but a way of sending anonymous coins via SMS. LOL
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously! AMAZING!

What does this mean for Shadowcoin? "all others only copy&paste stealth sourcecode"  Well shame on Shadowcoin you bunch of scammers.

This for starters. Claims that it had it before shadow coin even existed and that all others copy Stealthcoin. VeriSMS and VeriSend? Seriously?

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:28:49 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 02:42:10 AM by EmilioMann

LOL
stealthcoin was launched before shadowcoin
stealthcoin is the first tor + pos coin. All others only copy&paste stealth sourcecode
stealthtext is not a chat, but a way of sending anonymous coins via SMS. LOL
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously! AMAZING!

What does this mean for Shadowcoin? "all others only copy&paste stealth sourcecode"  Well shame on Shadowcoin you bunch of scammers.

This for starters. Claims that it had it before shadow coin even existed and that all others copy Stealthcoin. VeriSMS and VeriSend? Seriously?

all other tor + pos coins, retard
I said that stealthcoin was launched 30 days before shadow because you had said that xst copied the source code from sdc
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: